Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

43 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Ding ding ding!

Watch it be Grey from El Melloi Case Files

3 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Today I was bored and chose to throw a couple tickets away for something neat. So far trash, but on the final ticket.

My next SSR servant. 

congrats.

now you have no excuses whatsoever to not 3-turn assassin/lancer dailies.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently debating if I should spend my tickets on the E Pluribus Unum rate-up. I kinda want to try for Helena but she is sharing her spot with Rama, Li Shuwen and Edison, the latter sharing even her class. I also don't want to have NP2 Nightingale. On the other hand her only other rate-up in this year is during Prisma Illya and that's arguably worse to pull from (because NR and Medea Lily are not great compared to the others).

Edited by The Priest

3 hours ago, The Priest said:

I'm currently debating if I should spend my tickets on the E Pluribus Unum rate-up. I kinda want to try for Helena but she is sharing her spot with Rama, Li Shuwen and Edison, the latter sharing even her class. I also don't want to have NP2 Nightingale. On the other hand her only other rate-up in this year is during Prisma Illya and that's arguably worse to pull from (because NR and Medea Lily are not great compared to the others).

Hmm that is a tough call. On one hand, you have arguably more usefull units but with the risky - albeit small - of a 2nd Nighngale -> which would be AWFUL

On the other hand, Prisma has Helena sharing her rate up with Medea Lilly (caster) + Illya (another caster) and NR you said aswell? Rather diluted pool...

Honestly? If you can`t wait for her random spook, I would roll on Illya banner - mainly because of your particular dislike of Nightngale. It would be HORRIBLE if she appeared again right?

I know the risky is low, but IF it happens... I would die inside if I ever get something like Cu Alter or Vlad instead of whoever I was rolling for

@The Priest I would roll during Prisma Causeway. Not only do you have more time to save quartz, but Medea Lily and Alice are both much better units in general than the SRs on the New Year rate up. And better yet, there is less worry about a NP2 of a SSR you don’t want. There’s also one less SR on rate up between the two banners.

Edited by MrSmokestack

Welp, the 1/2 AP is nearing its completion. Considering that many of my characters are blocked by materials, I guess I'll go ahead and post my progress report!

Completed: Artoria Lily, Robin Hood, Cu FSN, Cu Prototype, Kintoki Rider, Irisviel
In Progress: Bedivere (60/60), EMIYA (60/60), Nursery Rhyme (46/50), Kerry (70/70), Carmilla (50/50), Nightingale (70/80)

I decided to hold off on spending grails for the time being. I do not have a Kaleidoscope for Arash and Herc will likely only be used for extremely hard fights once he reaches Bond 10. I also stockpiled some Assassin embers for Summer Scáthach but now I have an excess of Lancer embers as I don't feel like leveling the other Servants. I may trying rolling in the first part of the summer banner to see if Summer Tamamo or Summer Kiyohime decide to come to my Chaldea, but most of my efforts are focused on Summer Artoria.

oh yeah

progress report

• Fergus done
  • Emiya done
  • Sanzang done. Liz and Helena and Medea Lily will have to wait lol.
  • Alexander done
  • Fuuma done
  • Ozy is waiting for scarabs, but has enough rider cards to hit 90 soon.

for some reason i just enjoy using fergus. I wish I stashed more on the side for proto cu, but he's still on the list to get to FA someday.

pulling Helena was totally worth it. I'll probably finish Camelot this week. Shame I likely won't be able t oget helena to FA soon.

1 hour ago, Sire said:

I do not have a Kaleidoscope for Arash

I ...I mean what? Invest in the unit, Arash is hella worth it!

At lvl 10, his 3rd skill self charges 30% -> which allows for stuff like using MLB Halloween Princess / Golden Sumo with his 3rd + Mystic code charge!

32 minutes ago, QKumber said:

I ...I mean what? Invest in the unit, Arash is hella worth it!

At lvl 10, his 3rd skill self charges 30% -> which allows for stuff like using MLB Halloween Princess / Golden Sumo with his 3rd + Mystic code charge!

I have Arash leveled to 60. I meant that I was holding off giving him a grail until I get a Kaleidoscope. I do plan on raising him with his skills regardless, but at the moment I tend to use my maxed out Nobu as an AoE Archer for harder content.

Right now my current daily farming team is Tamamo Cat (NP2 + Imaginary Element) + Kiyohime (MLB Halloween Princess) + Support Waver and it does well. I just clear out the first wave with normal attacks and NP the 2nd and 3rd. Tamamo Mae and Herc are in the backlines to gain Bond Points, with the last slot being filler. I already use the Mystic Code NP Charge on TamaCat, and support Waver uses his 30% gain on Kiyo. This is why I say I would like a Kaleidoscope (for Arash) so I can just NP each wave instead of the last two.

After a few days of gathering hordes of embers I have fully leveled these servants. Overall I'm satisfied with the progress I have made during the week.  The next step to to gather dust, feathers, and qp for improving skills.

• Rama

• Kintoki Rider

• Ushi

• Waver

• Cursed Arm Hassan

• Carmilla

• Raikou

• Martha

Edited by Jingle Jangle

I really hope Summer comes soon, trying to farm medals for Saberlot hurts me. 

So far I completed these servants:

• Liz
  • Caesar
  • Li Shuwen
  • Emiya Assassin
  • Ridertoki
  • Hans

Nitocris, Saberlot and Herc are stuck at level 60. I also ran out of Chaos Claws so that's another thing I'll have to farm on top of the Medals, Chains and those other mats that Nito uses. For now I'll try to see how far I can take Medusa before the 1/2 AP dailies end. Farming hands is super easy and fast with Helena+Kscope Kiyo+Kscope Support Raikou so it should be fine, sadly I won't use apples because I need to save them for the Halloween and Christmas re-runs.

Spent 14 Tickets and 2 10-rolls on the E Pluribus Unum rate-up (ignoring @MrSmokestack 's good advice)

Got pretty much nothing with the tickets and the 1st 10-roll.
... until the 2nd one gave me both Li Shuwen and Helena. Just what is this luck? Now I can go back to saving unless the class-based campaign this year actually has Bedivere in it (for reference JP's Saber Rate-up didn't have Bedivere at that time).

Also got Diarmuid and Serenity to NP5. Now only Romulus (NP3), Touta (NP3) and Fuuma (NP2) are left among the .

---

The only Servants that I have left to train are:
- Bedivere (40/40): Gated by materials in every Ascension step. At least half AP will make it doable for farm them in due time and I have ~100 Gold Saber EXP for him.
- Alexander (60/60): Too many Proof of Heroes. Waiting until Summer to get him up to speed..
- Lu Bu (50/50): Don't have the bones and Dust for him. Half AP should help me to get him to full Ascension though.
- Li Shuwen (1/40): I like this man but I lack the Claws and EXP for him.
- Emiya Assassin (60/60): Too. Many. Bones. And. Dust.

Helena is already maxed out. I got a stupid amount of boosts while leveling her up (compensation for Ozymandias I guess).

Free Quest 1/2 AP eh?  Well, I do need a lot of Horseshoes.  And knight medals for Bedivere.

Horseshoe priority is something like

Alexander’s skills > Billy Ascension > Altera Ascension > everything else.

...I am very bitter.

57 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Free Quest 1/2 AP eh?  Well, I do need a lot of Horseshoes.  And knight medals for Bedivere.

Horseshoe priority is something like

Alexander’s skills > Billy Ascension > Altera Ascension > everything else.

...I am very bitter.

Horseshoehell never end for me. Caesar and Hans both need them for 10/10 skills :v

7 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I just want to randomly roll America banner

First ticket is Da Vinci

OK GAEM

everyone with their da-vinci chans.

where's mine :P: 

6 hours ago, The Priest said:

Spent 14 Tickets and 2 10-rolls on the E Pluribus Unum rate-up (ignoring @MrSmokestack 's good advice)

... until the 2nd one gave me both Li Shuwen and Helena. Just what is this luck? Now I can go back to saving unless the class-based campaign this year actually has Bedivere in it (for reference JP's Saber Rate-up didn't have Bedivere at that time).

Also got Diarmuid and Serenity to NP5. Now only Romulus (NP3), Touta (NP3) and Fuuma (NP2) are left among the .

---

The only Servants that I have left to train are:
- Bedivere (40/40): Gated by materials in every Ascension step. At least half AP will make it doable for farm them in due time and I have ~100 Gold Saber EXP for him.
- Alexander (60/60): Too many Proof of Heroes. Waiting until Summer to get him up to speed..
- Lu Bu (50/50): Don't have the bones and Dust for him. Half AP should help me to get him to full Ascension though.
- Li Shuwen (1/40): I like this man but I lack the Claws and EXP for him.
- Emiya Assassin (60/60): Too. Many. Bones. And. Dust.

Helena is already maxed out. I got a stupid amount of boosts while leveling her up (compensation for Ozymandias I guess).

i'm gonna laugh if bedi goes on rate-up soon.

Spoiler

Well, it seems like these Servants will play a role in the next Lostbelt:
- Brynhildr
- Caster Scathach
- Sigurd

I don't think I have to explain why Sigurd is going to be there.

It also seems like that Napoleon is on our side since he fights off these angel-like valkyries. We also get a loli with a giant sword that can be seen fighting Caster Scathach.
... oh god I pity JP now.

11 minutes ago, The Priest said:
  Hide contents

Well, it seems like these Servants will play a role in the next Lostbelt:
- Brynhildr
- Caster Scathach
- Sigurd

I don't think I have to explain why Sigurd is going to be there.

It also seems like that Napoleon is on our side since he fights off these angel-like valkyries. We also get a loli with a giant sword that can be seen fighting Caster Scathach.
... oh god I pity JP now.

Spoiler

loli's sell well huh.

hmn for some funny reason I think the two kids might be Hansel and Gretel, but that'd be just silly.

Ember damage report:

- Lancer Liz finally hit her natural level cap
- Nero's nearing her final ascension
- Lancelot's ten levels away from being stuck because screw medals
- Li's working his way up the ascension ladder
- Orion hit the level cap (finally)
- Shuten has her final ascension
- Shiki ascended twice
- So did Iri
- Tamamo Cat's done with her levels
- Astolfo ascended at least once, maybe twice

I've been busy!

My half AP chaldea quests was rather eventfull aswell!

- Maxed Bryn`s 3rd

- Drake from 1->90 then 6/6/10 (still wondering if I should max her 1st right now, gonna drain all my bones)

- Helena from 1->60 (no more lanterns, Drake ate them before I realized)

- Mozart / Herc / Ibaraki also from 1 -> max but only 4/4/4 skills for those

- edit: How could I forgot? I also maxed Siegfried lvls, now at 80 4/4/4 and np5 LUL

Overall, I want summer ><

Edited by QKumber

18 hours ago, The Priest said:

... until the 2nd one gave me both Li Shuwen and Helena. Just what is this luck?

Fortune smiles on the greedy.

Meanwhile, I have nothing to contribute to the discussion other than that all of my golds besides Nitocris are max level. Fuuma, Bedivere, and Sanson will have to wait for Nero Fest before I level them.

Finished Lostbelt 1 in JP, in other news. I’m glad most of the main quest has been condensed into just a few key battles, with most nodes costing 0 AP and only containing dialogue. Now where is my 10 quartz?

Now to continue grinding embers on both accounts while waiting for news on Summer in NA and Lostbelt 2 in JP.

Edited by MrSmokestack