Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

19 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I'm still a bit new; so Stheno still needs some ascensions.

Well... Did Ilya get reruns in JP? The Summer Units seems to get re-runs even in NA.

they all get reruns, but Illya is kind of underwhelming iirc.

She's still good for the sole job of nuking assassin bosses.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Troykv Want me to add you to the giant Friend List we have here? I update it (repost it) every now and again. // At any rate, I sent a request on FGO.
- - - - -
Progress is slow on clearing out the summer shop. When does Part II officially start again? I would like and try to be done with Part 1 before then.

Serenes FGO - Friend Code IDs (NA)

Spoiler

If I missed anyone or need to make a correction, let me know! (Use the [@UserName] feature so I get a notification, or just quote one of my posts.)

[UPDATE LOG - August 2nd, 2018]
-- N/A

Active Members
SecondWorld - 403,067,254 (David)
eclipse - 917,798,708 (eclipse)
MediocreLee - 015,794,040 (MediocreLee)
MrSmokestack - 062,476,598 (MrSmokestack)
Rothene - 750,157,837 (Rothene)
Ebony - 233,925,133 (Hannah)
The Priest  - 863,169,679 (Ren)
Sire - 815 519 689 (Sire)
TheGeek - 722,418,335 (Geek)
N30 - 086,951,059 (Arcadia)
JSND Alter Dragon Boner - 283,900,798 (JSND)
Mister Rogers - 356,589,556 (Czarpy)
Jingle Jangle - 812,852,640 (Jingles)
Glaceon Mage -  171,099,109 (Glaceon Mage) Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.
Scoot -  999,540,146 (Nat)
Alexmender - 423,824,954 (Alexmender)
LuxSpes -  292,726,441 (Lux)

Friends List Capped
Zak Something - 883,068,826 (Zak)
QKumber - 314,369,629 (QK)
Emeraldfox - 674,653,620  (Emeraldfox)
Lord-Zero - 285,321,342 (Lord-Zero)
Polydeuces - 302,111,199 (Poly)
Sekki - 082,416,051 (Sekki)

Inactive Members
Phillius the Crestfallen - 961, 944, 081 (Time)

2 minutes ago, Sire said:

@Troykv Want me to add you to the giant Friend List we have here? I update it (repost it) every now and again. // At any rate, I sent a request on FGO.
- - - - -
Progress is slow on clearing out the summer shop. When does Part II officially start again? I would like and try to be done with Part 1 before then.

Reveal hidden contents

If I missed anyone or need to make a correction, let me know! (Use the [@UserName] feature so I get a notification, or just quote one of my posts.)

[UPDATE LOG - August 2nd, 2018]
-- N/A

Active Members
The Priest  - 863,169,679 (Ren)
Glaceon Mage -  171,099,109 (Glaceon Mage) Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.
Scoot -  999,540,146 (Nat)
Alexmender - 423,824,954 (Alexmender)
LuxSpes -  292,726,441 (Lux)

Friends List Capped

Inactive Members

Okay! Do it! I like the idea.

I'm right now farming Scathach's Ascencion Material after already finishing Part 1 Main Quest.

4 hours ago, Mister Rogers said:

they all get reruns, but Illya is kind of underwhelming iirc.

She's still good for the sole job of nuking assassin bosses.

Illya's most direct comparison is Xuanzang, as they are both Buster NP with a triple Arts deck.  Illya's got better burst damage, Xuanzang has better NP looping (and therefore more consistent damage).

As far as reruns go, the Prillya event has not gotten a rerun in JP yet, but Illya herself got an extra gacha run when the Prillya movie released in JP.  Most people only care about the event though, since that's how you get Kuro.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

Yeah, so far the only collaboration event that has had a rerun is the Kara no Kyoukai event.  We'll have to wait and see what comes after the new Summer event (which is presumably coming once the third anniversary event is over).  The next collab to get a rerun would probably be the Fate/Zero event, though going through that again would be rough.  Accel/Zero Order is some grind hell let me tell you.

EDIT:   Oh yeah, and if anyone tried to add me earlier but wasn't able to I've cleared some space in my friends list so I can accept takers.

Edited by The Geek

On the 6th day of strengthings Demiya got a np damage boost and np drain chance increased and Arm Hassan can have even more stars + extra stars at turn end. Both are nice. For the last day I'm betting it's Dantes and Boudica.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

yeah hard to imagine what Rider could actually be buffed

I mean i would make a joke about how its going to be surprise Ushi Tengu Tactics buff, but every other Silver Rider is loaded with buff already and Boudica + Ushi is the one without it

CA Hassan buff is nice to make him closer to Lancelot's level of star gen

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

On the 6th day of strengthings Demiya got a np damage boost and np drain chance increased and Arm Hassan can have even more stars + extra stars at turn end. Both are nice. For the last day I'm betting it's Dantes and Boudica.

Boudice needs one.

I wonder what would exactly change in her... I'm not very used to how she is supposed to be played xDU.

15 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Boudice needs one.

I wonder what would exactly change in her... I'm not very used to how she is supposed to be played xDU.

I think she's supposed to be a supportive Rider. but she has better alternatives (Mash and Caster Gilgamesh for buffs). And she hordes the team critical stars due to innate high Star absorbtion but don't do much damage. My idea is to drop the Oath to the Goddess skill to another party buff.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

The edit button isn't working for me again, so I guess I'll have to reset all the code by pasting it into Notepad and putting it back on here.

Spoiler

[UPDATE LOG - August 3rd, 2018]
-- Added Troykv (Micky)

Active Members
The Priest  - 863,169,679 (Ren)
Scoot -  999,540,146 (Nat)
Alexmender - 423,824,954 (Alexmender)
LuxSpes -  292,726,441 (Lux)
Troykv - 370,389,828 (Micky) Note: Please notify Troykv if adding as a friend in FGO.

Friends List Capped

Inactive Members

20 hours ago, The Priest said:

Throwing Daggers is fine though. 12 stars on a 4 CD is pretty good and considering Hassan is very decent at generating stars it's more than enough.
If it is CA Hassan then it's either an NP upgrade or a buff to his Self-Modification (aka Crit Absorb). If any of his other skills get the Crit Absorb it will only impede his role as Star generator. He really could use a damage buff somewhere because that's his only issue really.

This comment is highly amusing in retrospect.

20 hours ago, The Priest said:

The list is at pg. 170. If only I knew how to insert page links to my signature ...

Just copy the post link and insert it as text in your signature. Something like “My F2P Tier List” with a link to your post embedded into the text would do.

19 hours ago, Troykv said:

I'm still a bit new; so Stheno still needs some ascensions.

Well... Did Ilya get reruns in JP? The Summer Units seems to get re-runs even in NA.

Nice, another Stheno user. With her recent strengthen in JP, I’d argue she’s a solid unit now. Her stats are excellent, her cards hit hard, and she has no issues generating NP. Buff removal is clutch for endgame JP content, and a large number of the game’s best servants have Divine trait, which opens up plenty of opportunities to use her.

Illya has had three rate ups ever. If you want her, Prisma Causeway later this year is the best time to get her. This game is easy enough to play that you can get by with your favorites.

Meanwhile in JP Land, I’m almost finished with Shimosa. Saber Empyrio was a brutal fight, but it renewed my appreciation for David and Robin Hood. That 158k Yew Bow at NP2 really clutched it for me.

About to finish Water in NA. That +11 bonus is massive.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

This comment is highly amusing in retrospect.

Just copy the post link and insert it as text in your signature. Something like “My F2P Tier List” with a link to your post embedded into the text would do.

Nice, another Stheno user. With her recent strengthen in JP, I’d argue she’s a solid unit now. Her stats are excellent, her cards hit hard, and she has no issues generating NP. Buff removal is clutch for endgame JP content, and a large number of the game’s best servants have Divine trait, which opens up plenty of opportunities to use her.

Illya has had three rate ups ever. If you want her, Prisma Causeway later this year is the best time to get her. This game is easy enough to play that you can get by with your favorites.

Meanwhile in JP Land, I’m almost finished with Shimosa. Saber Empyrio was a brutal fight, but it renewed my appreciation for David and Robin Hood. That 158k Yew Bow at NP2 really clutched it for me.

About to finish Water in NA. That +11 bonus is massive.

I remember one time where I lose to an enemy because he (or was she?) ended up buffing themself into the sky and ended up TKO my units... somehow... and I just win because my Cheat Wild Card (The Revive Everything Command + Noble Phantasm for everyone!) was still usable xDU.. If I need to fight for bullshit even worse than this in the late-game... well... I think Stheno will be more useful I hope the rest of the people think the same; a relatively spammeable NP that resets buffs and bring some debuffs in their own is quite fun xDU.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Troykv said:

I remember one time where I lose to an enemy because he (or was she?) ended up buffing themself into the sky and ended up TKO my units... somehow... and I just win because my Cheat Wild Card (The Revive Everything Command + Noble Phantasm for everyone!) was still usable xDU.. If I need to fight for bullshit even worse than this in the late-game... well... I think Stheno will be more useful I hope the rest of the people think the same; a relatively spammeable NP that resets buffs and bring some debuffs in their own is quite fun xDU.

Thanks!

yo do you run a divine team early on? 

13 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

yo do you run a divine team early on? 

Well; I already have Euryale and Medusa; that counts?

1 hour ago, Troykv said:

Well; I already have Euryale and Medusa; that counts?

it does, but Cu, Caesar, Alexander/Iskandar, and iirc any divine servant or ones with divinity get an extra charisma boost from stheno.

2 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

it does, but Cu, Caesar, Alexander/Iskandar, and iirc any divine servant or ones with divinity get an extra charisma boost from stheno.

I actually have Proto Cu; and Caesar xD

I managed to create a second island with just 1 silver apple. Sadly what's left is the Iron/Mordred stuff and I don't want to farm the cave so I'm done with part 1. I'll keep farming the boars for seeds though, almost every servant I have wants to eat those (and Chaos Claws, but the jungle is more annoying to clear with all those crits).

24 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I actually have Proto Cu; and Caesar xD

they're great servants until you get better gold ones. (Except for Fionn or Gawain)

21 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I managed to create a second island with just 1 silver apple. Sadly what's left is the Iron/Mordred stuff and I don't want to farm the cave so I'm done with part 1. I'll keep farming the boars for seeds though, almost every servant I have wants to eat those (and Chaos Claws, but the jungle is more annoying to clear with all those crits).

4 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

they're great servants until you get better gold ones. (Except for Fionn or Gawain)

Oh yeah; I know some people that meme'd about how Fionn is so bad for 4 Star Standarts... I don't know anything about Gawain xDU

7 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Oh yeah; I know some people that meme'd about how Fionn is so bad for 4 Star Standarts... I don't know anything about Gawain xDU

Underwhelming, story-locked  AoE saber who is essentially a 4 star Fergus

10 minutes ago, Troykv said:

3 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

Fionn have a use as a buffbot comes his buff

Fergus is way better skilwise than Gawain but Gawain is in a weird position where theres 1 situation where hes surprisingly rididculously good

That said its actually fairly hard to get anything better than Caesar and Proto Cu had a huge uniqueness advantage over all Lancers as the only 3 turn critlord

42 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

(and Chaos Claws, but the jungle is more annoying to clear with all those crits).

The lumber node? I just double Arash that wave to hell and back. Grab one from support and the Chimera probably won’t even touch you.

8 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

Gawain can gorilla things for good damage, and he doesn’t need any investment in his skills for his niche. Unlike Fionn.

Only missing HP Fou and Hero Proofs from the shop. I’m going to grind exp for the next few days so I can finish leveling Summer Shishou. I don’t know what I’ll do if I whiff Artoria Archer with my sq

37 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Fionn have a use as a buffbot comes his buff

Fergus is way better skilwise than Gawain but Gawain is in a weird position where theres 1 situation where hes surprisingly rididculously good

That said its actually fairly hard to get anything better than Caesar and Proto Cu had a huge uniqueness advantage over all Lancers as the only 3 turn critlord

what situation would that be?

29 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

The lumber node? I just double Arash that wave to hell and back. Grab one from support and the Chimera probably won’t even touch you.

Gawain can gorilla things for good damage, and he doesn’t need any investment in his skills for his niche. Unlike Fionn.

Only missing HP Fou and Hero Proofs from the shop. I’m going to grind exp for the next few days so I can finish leveling Summer Shishou. I don’t know what I’ll do if I whiff Artoria Archer with my sq

I'm just farming blue skl gems. Hopefully I'll get some SQ from bond levels.

and I pray for another summer servant. Hopefully it'll be Martha but I'll take anyone.