Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

Summer 2 is finally upon us! And I rolled...oh so much! A grand total of 1200 SQ

np7 Marie caster / np7 Martha ruler / D`eon / SaberLoot / Waver (4th of him ><) and 3 Squirtles!!!

on the ce side: a victor of the moon (4th) / 2 Volumen hydrathing (have 3 now) / shirtless shirou (+ buster, number 6th) / Origin bullet (1st) / and 1 Kirei abs (finally mlb that one)

plus a ton of event CEs and garbage 4* ces :P

A shame I misscalculated, missing 10 medals for final ascension squirtle and some shelss that I should get during part 2 to max her last skill

Now, to fasten until Quetz joins NAland xD

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90 Quartz in for Part II, got nothing but the Knights of Marines CE. I am a sad man now.

So, out of say 210 Quartz and ~12 Tickets spent on the summer banners, I got a Rider Mordred and the Summer CEs. No Tamamo Lancer or Archer Artoria for me...

7 minutes ago, QKumber said:

Summer 2 is finally upon us! And I rolled...oh so much! A grand total of 1200 SQ

np7 Marie caster / np7 Martha ruler / D`eon / SaberLoot / Waver (4th of him ><) and 3 Squirtles!!!

on the ce side: a victor of the moon (4th) / 2 Volumen hydrathing (have 3 now) / shirtless shirou (+ buster, number 6th) / Origin bullet (1st) / and 1 Kirei abs (finally mlb that one)

plus a ton of event CEs and garbage 4* ces :P

A shame I misscalculated, missing 10 medals for final ascension squirtle and some shelss that I should get during part 2 to max her last skill

Now, to fasten until Quetz joins NAland xD

Nice pulls, I too am in the Quetz/Gorgan club. Speaking of Volumen I just got it from a ticket.

10 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Spoiled to avoid salt:

Hide contents

450 quartz and 35 tickets got me the following:

-NP3 Caster Marie

-NP2 Martha

-NP1 Altera

-NP1

Hide contents

Artoria

Hide contents

Wait for it...

Hide contents

Archer.

Alongside 15 copies each of the 3 and 4* CEs and 5 copies of the 5* CE.

Yeah. It’s not NP2. But I’m the happiest man alive right now.

Spoiler

Oh, YOU'RE the one that stole my Marie! :P:

One pull net me all the event CEs. . .except the one with Tesla on it.  WTF.

That Jalter's looking good. Nice that she's free so no worries about not getting her. *Insert obligatory NA has to wait 2 years comment here*

Now then, I went with 150 SQ in the Martha banner and ended with...Absolutely nothing! Only like 4 copies of the Meat wars CE but no servant....I'm salty but at least I got 1 summer servant (not including Shishou). Well, time to start saving for Musashi.

Ugh so after playing part2 a bit more:

Story is rather bland compared to part1 imo, but the soundtrack is GREAT!

Have yet to start farming, was just clearing the nodes 1 time each for the apples but I am aware I will HATE the Forest area (the one for Realta alloys), my team comp is rather BAD if I keep the bonus servants up. Something like St George / Jeanne / AssShiki / Helena / Rhyme would be my 5 strongest units with bonuses vs a node with avenger/lancer bosses and many saber robots ><

And Squirtle / Martha are GREAT! 0 regrets hahaha

Hmm, well, my gacha senses told me to stop pulling 200 quartz ago, and I guess I might as well stop late than never.

Really strange luck---wanted MLB Knights due to me having Scathach and Jack, ended up with just as many copies of Archer Artoria as Knights. *Shrug* (Note: It'll be best not to ask me how many copies I got, it's a salt filled landmine.)

Guess I'll try and save a stash of quartz for the rerun.

42 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Hmm, well, my gacha senses told me to stop pulling 200 quartz ago, and I guess I might as well stop late than never.

Really strange luck---wanted MLB Knights due to me having Scathach and Jack, ended up with just as many copies of Archer Artoria as Knights. *Shrug* (Note: It'll be best not to ask me how many copies I got, it's a salt filled landmine.)

Guess I'll try and save a stash of quartz for the rerun.

NP5 Knight and NP5 Archuria?

Did you whale a lot or something

8 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

My followup post ninja'd yours. I advize not looking at it if you've already taken your daily dose of sodium.

I'm not too salty unless its specifically a servant copy of something i happen to like thankfully lol

Did you save up for a long time or going dolphin? I've been wondering how to save up lately lol

Just now, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I'm not too salty unless its specifically a servant copy of something i happen to like thankfully lol

Did you save up for a long time or going dolphin? I've been wondering how to save up lately lol

The raw numbers wasn't too bad, depending on how you look at it. (I think it's like... 2-3 months of hardcore saving, but more like 6 months of casual saving for me. I roll a couple tickets every banner, but I usually control myself and limit my spending to less than 15 quarts worth of quartz/tickets unless it's a banner I really like.)

The main thing is that I'm very much a 'powergamer' in terms of unit I like. I rolled a lot on this banner because Archer Artoria is kind of goddamn amazing, and the Knight's CE is one of the best out there for quick servants---and I happened to have two. Most banners don't have units on that level, so I don't really feel that compelled to pull.

If you have a lot of units you like, then, yeah, saving in FGO is pretty much your personal hell. 'Like less units' is pretty crappy advice, though. : /

fgo is gacha hell 90% of the time.

and then you get an SR/SSR you don't have and it's not fionn/stheno and you're happy.

then you discover it's like lartoria and has a shitload of medals for promo.

21 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Open the spoiler if you want to learn what being salty truly feels like:

Hide contents

saOCyNI.png

The result of 230 quartz and 40 tickets.

Did you get some of the SR? She looks very nice, although I can't feel any salt for this as I wasn't actively looking for her. 

Now, seeing a NP5 Martha will make me a salt mine. I love Tamamo but she drained my luck

- - -

I finally finished the story of part 2. Those porks were awful with their "funny" references. At least I finally got Shishou to NP5.

Also found something nice. Euyrale can one shot the servant in the Destruction Factory so instead of having to take a support Lancer I can take a Saber to deal with the homunculi. That makes the node a lot easier to farm. 

Now let's see how I'll deal with the other ones.

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

Did you get some of the SR? She looks very nice, although I can't feel any salt for this as I wasn't actively looking for her. 

Now, seeing a NP5 Martha will make me a salt mine. I love Tamamo but she drained my luck

One copy of each---I actually got NP4 before either.

Like I've said, the banner's been pretty odd. (Definitely extremely lucky, of course, but very skewed for whatever reason.)

On 8/6/2018 at 3:34 PM, Mister Rogers said:

luck sack

Only got yourself to blame for clicking on it.

9 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

Open the spoiler if you want to learn what being salty truly feels like:

Reveal hidden contents

saOCyNI.png

The result of 230 quartz and 40 tickets.

Good stuff! I’d like more copies of her, but considering my haul I’m going to quit while I’m ahead. I got MLB of that CE too.

The raw numbers wasn't too bad, depending on how you look at it. (I think it's like... 2-3 months of hardcore saving, but more like 6 months of casual saving for me. I roll a couple tickets every banner, but I usually control myself and limit my spending to less than 15 quarts worth of quartz/tickets unless it's a banner I really like.)

Pretty much the same approach I take. I almost never roll, so going into Summer 2 I had 728 quartz saved up, beating my record for Da Vinci event by 16 quartz. It helps that I get my target within the first 3-4 rolls too I guess.

The second and last time I bought quartz was in March(?), just to get topped off for the 5* gacha. Probably gonna pour some more money into Illya since I want Alice and no other banner this year besides Nero Fest interests me. And I can just pick her from support.

If you have a lot of units you like, then, yeah, saving in FGO is pretty much your personal hell. 'Like less units' is pretty crappy advice, though. : /

I like only Saberface

That’s either very good or very bad depending on what mood Takeuchi is in

32 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Only got yourself to blame for clicking on it.

Good stuff! I’d like more copies of her, but considering my haul I’m going to quit while I’m ahead. I got MLB of that CE too.

Pretty much the same approach I take. I almost never roll, so going into Summer 2 I had 728 quartz saved up, beating my record for Da Vinci event by 16 quartz. It helps that I get my target within the first 3-4 rolls too I guess.

The second and last time I bought quartz was in March(?), just to get topped off for the 5* gacha. Probably gonna pour some more money into Illya since I want Alice and no other banner this year besides Nero Fest interests me. And I can just pick her from support.

I like only Saberface

That’s either very good or very bad depending on what mood Takeuchi is in

Spoiler

the valkyrie falls in what category?

Confirmed classes for JP Summer event:

Jalter:  Berserker

Jeanne:  Archer

Ushiwakamaru:  Assassin

Ibaraki Douji:  Lancer

Medb:  Unknown

BB:  Unknown

MHX:  Unknown

3 hours ago, The Geek said:

Confirmed classes for JP Summer event:

Jalter:  Berserker

Jeanne:  Archer

Ushiwakamaru:  Assassin

Ibaraki Douji:  Lancer

Medb:  Unknown

BB:  Unknown

MHX:  Unknown

you can now beat Jalter with Jalter huh.

that's gonna be funny.

17 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

One copy of each---I actually got NP4 before either.

Like I've said, the banner's been pretty odd. (Definitely extremely lucky, of course, but very skewed for whatever reason.)

Hey, extreme luck is a good one right? You should be happy :D