Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Archer Heracles is still a meme. Ssdly we have Zeus kinda confirmed

Zeus was from the london chapter, right?

Ah yeah, but archer herc is strange fake, isn't he?

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Proto Gil is a meme right?

...Right?

Edit: and Miyu, but she seems really likely for Prisma rerun after Sabermuid and Fujino.

I mean 

yeah we don't have a fate/prototype event so i'd imagine that's where proto gil comes in. or maybe alongside proto arthur in a lostbelt proto chapter?

Miyu seems to be a rerun release. 

We've got proto gil/perseus revealed in some datamined data, right? If anything, I'd imagine Muramasa (Shirou) to be the last big meme to break or get announced. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Zeus was from the london chapter, right?

Ah yeah, but archer herc is strange fake, isn't he?

Strange Fake spoilers

Spoiler

Kinda?  He gets summoned but gets turned into an alter in like... five minutes.  So we don't really get to see regular Archer Hercules do anything in SF besides refuse to kill children.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

3 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Strange Fake spoilers

Hide contents

Kinda?  He gets summoned but gets turned into an alter in like... five minutes.  So we don't really get to see regular Archer Hercules do anything in SF besides refuse to kill children.

Spoiler

ah ok

what is that weird big ass rusty machine thing supposed to be?

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:
  Hide contents

ah ok

what is that weird big ass rusty machine thing supposed to be?

Spoiler

Uh, could you provide an image or something?  I haven't read the manga much, just the LNs, since the latter's translated fully and the former's, well, not, AFAIK.

Do you maaaaaaaaybe mean True Berserker?  It's described as a spider lion tank creature.

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:
  Hide contents

Uh, could you provide an image or something?  I haven't read the manga much, just the LNs, since the latter's translated fully and the former's, well, not, AFAIK.

Do you maaaaaaaaybe mean True Berserker?  It's described as a spider lion tank creature.

Spoiler

yes true berserker.

what the fuck is he?

oh right the paladins of charlemagne and the rest of the round table are also memes.

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:
  Hide contents

yes true berserker.

what the fuck is he?

oh right the paladins of charlemagne and the rest of the round table are also memes.

This is technically speculation but

Spoiler

most evidence seems to indicate Edison, the lion thing + went berserk upon being summoned in the alternating current power plant and promptly trashed it.  That said there's some indication that this may be a red herring since Francesca is like "what the hell did you summon Haruri?" and she was the one who gave Haruri the catalyst I think, but then again most people probably wouldn't assume Caster Edison is Edison either.

But either way it's not technically confirmed directly to be Edison.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

14 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

what meme is left to kill?

I can think of few:
- Sita
- Miyu
- Muramasa

I highly doubt we're going to see Alcides anytime soon, even if we reach Zeus' Lostbelt. Didn't they say that as long as SF is running they are not going touch any of the Servants from there? Sure, there is Enkidu but that guy appeared both in Zero and Extra/CCC. Considering his non-existent work pace I doubt SF gets finished before FGO arrives there.

... unless they do the "real Heracles" as an Archer which I also doubt it's gonna happen. Sure, Alcides is technically an Avenger but they pretty much utilize the same skills and Noble Phantasms.

5 hours ago, The Priest said:

You have no taste.

Says the guy that doesn’t want the ligma meme to die, apparently.

Did the CQ with BB Waver setup. Was pretty easy though I misplayed a little because of the break bar gimmicks.

Spoiler

And then I pulled OG Saber in 6 tickets immediately afterwards. That makes 6 SSRs on JP now...

How are you guys enjoying the authentic JP experience?

I'm glad I went to bed after doing my FEH daily stuff, is all I have to say about the maint.

Off-topic: I'd like Nero Bride a lot more if her skill cds were just a tad lower. Even without Tamamo's NP her skillset would make her comparable to Tamamo as a support, but the long ass CD on NP gain and Atk buff hurts her a damn lot. Still nice, considering unlike Tamamo she can hit things to death---and Archer Artoria being more or less the best Arts damage dealer means that having a Saber covers lancers nicely---but not amazing.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Says the guy that doesn’t want the ligma meme to die, apparently.

I don't know how you got that impression but ok.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Trying to play Xenoblade 2 but that also keeps crashing on me.
I hope the Direct today has some good news.

Apparently the Apple issue is fixed now. All that's left is for the Servers stopping maintenance mode.

On 9/11/2018 at 6:03 PM, Joe Cool said:

what meme is left to kill?

On 9/12/2018 at 9:11 AM, The Priest said:

I can think of few:
- Sita
- Miyu
- Muramasa

On 9/12/2018 at 9:14 AM, MrSmokestack said:

You forgot Ligma

9 hours ago, The Priest said:

You have no taste.

So I have no taste for wanting to get rid of Ligma then?

Anyway, about the maintenance. I have stuff to do in the meantime so the downtime isn’t as big a deal to me. It would suck if my 439 day streak finally broke though.

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

So I have no taste for wanting to get rid of Ligma then?

Even mentioning Ligma is bad taste, my friend. Getting rid of it is fine though.
Sometimes it baffles me what kind of nonsense can become a meme.

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

It would suck if my 439 day streak finally broke though.

I'm more worried about the event itself. Losing a day for the first round of Nero Fest would be pretty bad regards of farming since its quests rotate.

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

This is still fine! You guys remember the London release maintenence? I got that evil BSOD for a week!

I was so glad that my acc was fine, couldn`t care less about streak or anything else!

7 minutes ago, The Priest said:

I'm more worried about the event itself. Losing a day for the first round of Nero Fest would be pretty bad regards of farming since its quests rotate.

This! So much THIS!

--

Btw guys, how much do you intend to farm? I`ll prob won`t go as HAM as I did during DaVinci (124 boxes), but I kinda want to reach 90 at least. If I manage to, the only important material I would not have a nice surplus would be chains (Got Ozy; gonna max Quetz; kinda like Nito and hope she spooks me; and I might roll for Enkidu, because I like lancers) so yeah :P

Don't think I'm going to farm too much for the lottery (although I'll definitely be grabbing all the grand prizes, ofc). I'm more or less the type that only farms things if I need em---having 0 bones or 1000 bones doesn't make a difference unless I have an actual servant that needs them.

It means I have a harder time instant ascending and skilling up my servants, but my lineup is pretty stacked already.