Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

eh got Lartoria to FA and maxed her third skill out. 

didn't get the challenge quests, but I didn't have the sheer time to spend hours trying to beat them, despite having a workable roster.

just gonna farm exp cards and stash them alongside some eventual gems for Lartoria. I'll probably max level the welfares I've failed to max out along with Ozy and Lartoria. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opened 20 boxes, with the 21th one halfway through. Luckily I got all the Ascension mats from that one save a Medal.
Considering I really didn't try besides using the Silver and Bronze apples from the event I did pretty well.

Well, let's see how many boxes I will get open during Christmas. I will have 110+ Gold apples until then ... RIP.

With Nero fest over I opened 51 boxes got all the copies of Joint Recital, fou cards, feathers,  and some gems. Overall I fully leveled up a bunch of servants I been wanting to use and got tons of skill material. Not planning to grind for the next couple of days for embers, but for gems instead.

Ended up opening a lot more boxes than I expected---mostly because I got a ton of JR drops early, enough to have MLB + 4 copies like, 10 boxes in or something. Christmas lottery is a tad better---more QP + Skill gems---but I had time during Nero Fest, which I might not have during christmas. Helped that it was pretty nice to more or less auto-pilot farming FGO while alt-tabbing to read---I get distracted pretty easily, but, for some reason, flipping between FGO and reading meant I paid 50% attention to both, which is a lot better than 30% to one thing and 70% to random thoughts.

Got exactly enough to MLB 2 copies of JR, but I doubt I'll use it much---4 crit stars from Maiden Leading Chaldea feels a lot better than 5% Buster up and 20% NP up, especially since I like to run 2 DPS 1 Support setups a lot.

Honestly the main reason I ended up opening so many boxes is because the lottery is simply the most efficient way to spend AP, so I spent all my natural regen on it. (And a bunch of Gold Apples whenever I felt like doing some reading.) I get a full box every 160 AP or so, which is amazingly efficient---it's almost as good as the QP daily in getting pure QP, and QP is like 20% of the box.

Rolled 45 quartz on the Okeanos banner---hoping to NP2 Drake, mostly for farming purposes. OG!Saber showed up, who'll be leveled and skilled for farming purposes once I have a bunch of QP free, but for now she'll sit in the All slot trolling people with Battle of Camlann.

Pity her instinct strengthening doesn't come out until 2020 or so for US. On the plus side, once it does come out she'll be a marginally worse Drake, which is a pretty decent place to be, all things considered.

After burning through ~2M FP since F/Z, I finally rolled Angra on the free summon. Got him max leveled right away for the novelty value.

On the JP side, these challenge quests have been absolutely brutal. I’ve somehow been able to beat all of them so far without CS. The remaining ones have been datamined:

Spoiler

There’s quest banners for both MHXA and Gilgamesh Caster. The former is presumably Match 6 while the latter is the Finale. Should be fun.

1 hour ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

FYI for anyone who hasn't checked yet, NA Master Missions this week currently only give 1 SQ fragment each.  Since it's probably a bug, you might not want to turn them in until it gets fixed (or we hear that it isn't a bug).

Seems like this has been fixed already.  I wonder what we'll get for compensation.

6 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I was bored today so I chose to use a monthly ticket on the London banner and got...

YOU!  You're the one that's taking all my Casters! :P:

Anyway, Chaldea Lunch is out.  It's a very good CE, so grab it and max it ASAP!

That was extremely abrupt, I saw it on supports this morning and basically went "huh?" then went to the shop and checked and there it was.

It'll be on Waver unless someone wants me to swap it with something else for something.  Now back to farming dust and proofs for Diarmuid.

Wow, the NA side is pretty mad about recent handlings. Starting from the reduced Anniversary SQ to the missing JAlter banner people always seem to find something to complain about. The salt about Clairvoyance B is real.
*sips tea*
My tea tastes pretty sweet though. Though it's a bummer that our daily Bones are delayed.

Joking aside I think JAlter is going to be this year's Thanksgiving celebration with (hopefully) the same rewards as the respective DL campaign. Probably between Halloween 2018 and Christmas Re-run since it's likely we're going to get a couple of dead weeks as JP had tons of Bond expansions back then.

Edited by The Priest

Did an impulse 10 roll on Camelot banner for extra Bediveres, didn’t get any but I did get Lartoria.

Now I need EXP as I didn’t farm lotto much due to focusing on JP.

and Lancer daily exp day is over.

...Have some Saber EXP Lartoria!  It’s close enough right?  RIGHT?

15 tickets resulted in NP2 Goddess Rhongomyniad and 2 Vessel of the Saint.
1 10-roll after a super success on CEs gave me NP2 Bedivere and Saberlot.
... please don't lynch me.

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Is there a need to max out EAM? Considering it's absurd gather rate at base just having at Lv.6 should do the trick, right? At 6 it has a cooldown of 6 turns, so it lines up with his other maxed out skills.

Edited by The Priest

10 hours ago, The Priest said:

15 tickets resulted in NP2 Goddess Rhongomyniad and 2 Vessel of the Saint.
1 10-roll after a super success on CEs gave me NP2 Bedivere and Saberlot.
... please don't lynch me.

Nice haul!!!

10 hours ago, The Priest said:

Is there a need to max out EAM? Considering it's absurd gather rate at base just having at Lv.6 should do the trick, right? At 6 it has a cooldown of 6 turns, so it lines up with his other maxed out skills.

I am not JSND but looking at the skill, the Star absorb is already strong enough for a non Zerk unit. If the mats are scarce, I would 10/6/10 him since that way the CDs would all align anyway o/