Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

The newest servant on JP is Sitonai still wondering what's her class.The new Shuten is a caster. I was expecting rider.

Sitonai says she's an alter ego in LB2

Edited by Glaceon Mage

On 22.10.2018 at 5:12 PM, MrSmokestack said:

With well over a year’s experience playing this game, I can safely say it’s easy to learn but difficult to master. For me, the fun comes from trying different units and seeing how they work together.

If you’re looking to catch up, pretty much all of the singularities available at the moment can be soloed with a friend’s Cu Alter. I’d recommend doing story as soon as you can so you don’t get locked out of events later this year.

I can used to get to the gameplay quite well so far. 

I learned the weapon dis/advantages and the bonus of only using one and the same unit or attack type. It's really cool and also challenging without using an OP support unit.

12 hours ago, Sire said:

Not showing up as valid on my end. The number I have is: 025,447,771

Hmm... game doesn't find that ID.

Assuming I don't need to add these commas because I can't enter them.

49 minutes ago, Necrofantasia said:

Hmm... game doesn't find that ID. (025,447,771)

Assuming I don't need to add these commas because I can't enter them.

I meant to say that is the ID you wrote down for your Friend List in your original post, which is incorrect. Can you double check your Friend Code ID and post it again so I can add it to the master list?

For convenience, I'll copy the list into this post. My (Sire's) Friend Code is 815 519 689.

Serenes FGO - Friend Code IDs

Spoiler

If I missed anyone, need to make a correction, or remove you from the list, let me know! (Use the [@UserName] feature so I get a notification, or just quote one of my posts.)

Note that I (Sire) do not play the JP version, so I will not know the in game names.

[UPDATE LOG - October 22nd, 2018]
-- Added JP Friend Codes (Glaceon Mage)

Active Members (NA)
SecondWorld - 403,067,254 (David)
eclipse - 917,798,708 (eclipse)
MediocreLee - 015,794,040 (MediocreLee)
MrSmokestack - 062,476,598 (MrSmokestack)
Rothene - 750,157,837 (Rothene)
Ebony - 233,925,133 (Hannah)
The Priest  - 863,169,679 (Ren)
Sire - 815 519 689 (Sire)
TheGeek - 722,418,335 (Geek)
N30 - 086,951,059 (Arcadia)
JSND Alter Dragon Boner - 283,900,798 (JSND)
Mister Rogers - 356,589,556 (Czarpy)
Jingle Jangle - 812,852,640 (Jingles)
Glaceon Mage -  171,099,109 (Glaceon Mage) Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.
Scoot -  999,540,146 (Nat)
Alexmender - 423,824,954 (Alexmender)
LuxSpes -  292,726,441 (Lux)
Troykv - 370,389,828 (Micky) Note: Please notify Troykv if adding as a friend in FGO.

Friends List Capped (NA)
Zak Something - 883,068,826 (Zak)
QKumber - 314,369,629 (QK)
Emeraldfox - 674,653,620  (Emeraldfox)
Lord-Zero - 285,321,342 (Lord-Zero)
Polydeuces - 302,111,199 (Poly)
Sekki - 082,416,051 (Sekki)

Inactive Members (NA)
Phillius the Crestfallen - 961, 944, 081 (Time)

JP IDs
Glaceon Mage -  278 184 018 // Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.

1 hour ago, Sire said:

I meant to say that is the ID you wrote down for your Friend List in your original post, which is incorrect. Can you double check your Friend Code ID and post it again so I can add it to the master list?

For convenience, I'll copy the list into this post. My (Sire's) Friend Code is 815 519 689.

Hide contents

If I missed anyone, need to make a correction, or remove you from the list, let me know! (Use the [@UserName] feature so I get a notification, or just quote one of my posts.)

Note that I (Sire) do not play the JP version, so I will not know the in game names.

[UPDATE LOG - October 22nd, 2018]
-- Added JP Friend Codes (Glaceon Mage)

Active Members (NA)
Glaceon Mage -  171,099,109 (Glaceon Mage) Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.
Troykv - 370,389,828 (Micky) Note: Please notify Troykv if adding as a friend in FGO.

Friends List Capped (NA)

Inactive Members (NA)

JP IDs
Glaceon Mage -  278 184 018 // Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.

My ign in JP is Glaceon Mage still

Also, regarding Jules FC, we're in a Discord server and the one he posted there was 025, 447, 171 which worked for me.  Seems he typo'd the first 1 as a 7.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

And the list is back to not being editable again... Anyways, here is the updated one.

Spoiler

[UPDATE LOG - October 23rd, 2018]
-- Added Necrofantasia (Jules)

Active Members (NA)
Necrofantasia - 025,447,171 (Jules) Note: Please notify Necrofantasia if adding as a friend in FGO.

Friends List Capped (NA)

Inactive Members (NA)

JP IDs

Edited by Sire

Shuten turned out to be rather disappointing. NP5 lets her hit like a truck full of trucks vs Soul Eaters, but outside of that she’s decidedly meh. Triple Arts with Buster NP is gross, NP Seal + Crit Down is niche, and her Demonic Magic is a bad sidegrade from the normal variant.

Sitonai is pretty average. No big steroids or anything, but she has a Arts buff with high uptime, an Invuln, and a NP charge. Serviceable option for mixed Caster and Assassin nodes if you don’t have a strong Rider or Berserker. Her class really hurts her damage though.

Salt below:

Spoiler

That said, she’s cute and I’m glad I got her.

Both FA arts make me uncomfortable.
And yeah, both don't look particularly impressive, especially Sitonai for being an SSR.

Some lore stuff.

Spoiler

Interestingly enough "Sitonai" is another High-Servant. If you don't know CCC well, High-Servants are Servants made of composite Divine Spirits.
So far the only Servants classifying for that before were the Sakura Five and Lovecraft BB.

I wonder how Sitonai was conceived. Like they are far away from the Moon Cell craziness so High-Servant shouldn't technically exist.

Everybody ready for Halloween Round 2? After days of QP farming I'm craving for something different.

1 hour ago, The Priest said:

Everybody ready for Halloween Round 2? After days of QP farming I'm craving for something different.

After doing many SQuests (the 2x sucess made me lvl up many of the not so used guys) and couple interludes from new FA guys, I am also tired of QP farming

Lets have fun with Brave Liz wooooo

Im honestly one of few who liked Shuten and Sitonai

Shuten is just an efficient burst kit wise. People are going to inevitably complained about MUH BUFF VALUE when actual damage is much more important and shes doing nicely in this regard, with 51000 damage on NP - the strongest NP damage of all Caster and on par with Illya, an SSR with Interlude and absurd damage booster on her skills. Unlike most AAANPB she makes up for the decktype ussual issue:

1. Her A each is worth 1.96 NP gain. A lot of AAA servant have issues because DW clearly balanced them around the arts card amount. Shuten is one of few who doesn't, 1.96 Arts is stupidly high for BBAAQ, its almost BBAQQ level, and she have it as an AAA

2. Her skillset isnt generally gimped. Her Mana Burst covers BOTH side of the spectrum for 4 card coverage(the reason why its value is lower is because average Mana Burst covers 2 instead of 4) and when its popped you'll crit. Charisma is at base value for A ranks. As a whole were looking at a guaranteed crit that gave her shit tons of refill since she boost both buster and arts, crits at the same time, and then you throw another NP and its going to do solid damage still - about on par with Xuanzang

All in all we get an AAANPB but one that is hilariously overpowered in specs she might as well makes up for it. Going forward i expect this kind of good shit for AAANPB lol

Sitonai is just Archuria. Cmon, she have battery, she have 3 turn arts buff, and her NP refill is batshit insane thats about all you need to make "good unit" sadly AE is apparently a weak class

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Shuten is just an efficient burst kit wise. People are going to inevitably complained about MUH BUFF VALUE when actual damage is much more important and shes doing nicely in this regard, with 51000 damage on NP - the strongest NP damage of all Caster and on par with Illya, an SSR with Interlude and absurd damage booster on her skills.

Isn't this full NP5 Shuten vs NP1 Illya?  I mean, it's still impressive, and Shuten's higher NP gain means more NP spam, but I think not including the NP levels is somewhat misleading.

10 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Isn't this full NP5 Shuten vs NP1 Illya?  I mean, it's still impressive, and Shuten's higher NP gain means more NP spam, but I think not including the NP levels is somewhat misleading.

Yeah, 5 vs 1 and fair enough

Not everyone can live the Lu Bu live sadly

NA Halloween started, SHOP SUBTITLES SHOP SUBTITLES SHOP SUBTITLES 

I love the cheesy RPG theme going here, it’s funny.

On the JP event: man Ibaraki’s just the cutest.  I’m glad Sabermuid node was quickly surpassed, I don’t enjoy bullying Diarmuid.  

Speaking of Ibaraki, I pulled her on JP.  Cute Oni needs exp that I don’t have, so I’ll be feeding her all the exp from this event.

SUBTITLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! Fina-fuckin-ly

And the bonk sfx are amazing! Having a pretty good time with this event!

So I summoned on my alt - that I created specifically for Cleo - 171 tickets + 800 sq = no Cleo >>

Gave in, used half my sq reserves on my main... got 7 vlads + 2 Cleopatras in 450sq + 20 tickets. So I am happy but won`t be able to grail her here which is a bummer! At least, I`ll prob dump the alt since nothing appeared there

Cleo is GREAT!

1 hour ago, Necrofantasia said:

Umm... I can't open the game anymore.

I've read something about an update, but I can't find it anywhere on qoo app.

Usually qooapp stuff is just go to qooapp, look at your "app you have installed" list and there will be "update" choice in there

7 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Usually qooapp stuff is just go to qooapp, look at your "app you have installed" list and there will be "update" choice in there

The update choice popped up at the bottom of the screen. It was not really obvious to notice.

Actually I clicked on that button already yesterday, but nothing happened.

Did it again today, this time it worked.

I guess update wasn't done yesterday.

On 10/24/2018 at 9:55 PM, The Priest said:

Some lore stuff.

Reveal hidden contents

Interestingly enough "Sitonai" is another High-Servant. If you don't know CCC well, High-Servants are Servants made of composite Divine Spirits.
So far the only Servants classifying for that before were the Sakura Five and Lovecraft BB.

I wonder how Sitonai was conceived. Like they are far away from the Moon Cell craziness so High-Servant shouldn't technically exist.

Spoiler

High Servants are unrelated to the Moon Cell. High Servants are just “composites” like you said, so it doesn’t seem unheard of for them to exist elsewhere. More so in the circumstances of the Lostbelt. The term most likely is associated with the Moon Cell because there haven’t been any other than BB and her clones.

Wouldn’t be the first time the lore bent the rules, though.

On 25.10.2018 at 5:40 AM, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

AE is apparently a weak class

Like the class multiplier is super weird.
It deals more against Cavalry classes but less against Knights. That's incredibly awkward because most of the time you face some kind of mixed composition. Unlike the other classes that have only 1 weakness at most, which you can play around, AE have a far harder time to play around this and are only ever going to an optimal choice if the entire composition is Cavalry-based.
On top of that it has no defensive benefits with the exception of Foreigners which is pretty much irrelevant.
The other Extra classes are so much better at having a defined niche (like Rulers being almost omni-resistent, Avengers being the counter against Rulers and Beasts and so on) but AE ... what's the point?

4 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:
  Hide contents

High Servants are unrelated to the Moon Cell. High Servants are just “composites” like you said, so it doesn’t seem unheard of for them to exist elsewhere. More so in the circumstances of the Lostbelt. The term most likely is associated with the Moon Cell because there haven’t been any other than BB and her clones.

Wouldn’t be the first time the lore bent the rules, though.

Spoiler

On the other hand there is no real reason to make her a High-Servant, right? The Sakura Five were one thing but Sitonai doesn't really a reason aside from the Freyja part in her which ties her to LB2. Aside from that she seems 90% based on Ainu mythology only (her skills and looks primarily).
Then again I can only read a limited amount of moon runes so who do I know?

-----

Didn't realize that Halloween is literally an Apple fest. Looking at my 120+ Gold apples
*laughs hysterically at the thought of Christmas*

Btw. this event seems awfully grindy. CEs are really expensive based on the drop ratios and we don't get the highest nodes until we finish the main story. Does anyone know when the finale is unlocked?