Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

3 hours ago, The Priest said:

Also we get more Interludes, including Nitocris' (rejoice @LuxSpes ), Kid Gil's, Altera's and Gilgamesh's freaking 3rd?!

Like is there any other Servant that has more Interludes than this bastard?

As far as JP goes, Altera, MHX, Orion, and Nero tie Gilgamesh with 3 interludes each, while no one has more than 3 (that I can find, not counting Rank Up quests).

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

As far as JP goes, Altera, MHX, Orion, and Nero tie Gilgamesh with 3 interludes each, while no one has more than 3 (that I can find, not counting Rank Up quests).

Waver also has 3.

7 hours ago, The Priest said:

JP also gets another Bond 5* CE that grants a higher bond bonus for your friends (apparently surpassing Lunchtime).
That free Munenori though.

---

Meanwhile NA gets some filler. Hunting Quests are returning after Halloween with the KotRT banner accompanying it.
Compared to JP the banner rotates though I'm not too fond how they chose their schedule (RIP Berserkerlot) but it's more likely to get a specific 4* than before (3 opposed to all 7).

Also we get more Interludes, including Nitocris' (rejoice @LuxSpes ), Kid Gil's, Altera's and Gilgamesh's freaking 3rd?!
Like is there any other Servant that has more Interludes than this bastard?

Just looked at what her Interlude does and going from 712.5% to 862.5% is a really nice buff. There's also the 20% reduced crit chances, but from what I heard it's not that great of an effect. Still I'm happy with more damage since it might help farming daily nodes with golden enemies that don't get insta-killed easily. 

Hunting quests are nice since I need all the mana prism I can get if I hope to gather the 3100 I'm missing to MLB Chaldea Lunchtime, which is apparently a big deal as far as limited shop CEs are concerned. 

The new KotR banner is arguably one of the best we’re ever going to get. The rate up pool seems a bit bloated until you realize that those are the only gold servants you can draw from it, period. A shame the actual banner itself isn’t too strong besides Saberlot and Tristan rate up.

There isn’t a better time to get the story locks though, so if you want them now is the time.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

The rate up pool seems a bit bloated until you realize that those are the only gold servants you can draw from it, period. A shame the actual banner itself isn’t too strong besides Saberlot and Tristan rate up.

Oh, that makes the banner quite a bit better.
Doesn't @JSND Alter Dragon Boner swear on Lancer Alter? Considering the lack of good SR Lancers (Eli is more Support, Li Shuwen is virtually unobtainable) this might be a good time if someone has holes in his line-up.
What about your obligation to Saber Alters.

I wonder if we're going to get Babylonia this month. There is some speculation going around that we might get the 7th singularity earlier so they can have the full GSSR on Thanksgiving (unlike last year where Mordred and Jack were missing).
Would make a lot of sense imo because November in JP was the dead month and NA is somewhat fixated on keeping events close to their actual holidays.

4 hours ago, The Priest said:

Doesn't @JSND Alter Dragon Boner swear on Lancer Alter? Considering the lack of good SR Lancers (Eli is more Support, Li Shuwen is virtually unobtainable) this might be a good time if someone has holes in his line-up.

I wonder if we're going to get Babylonia this month. There is some speculation going around that we might get the 7th singularity earlier so they can have the full GSSR on Thanksgiving (unlike last year where Mordred and Jack were missing).
Would make a lot of sense imo because November in JP was the dead month and NA is somewhat fixated on keeping events close to their actual holidays.

Lancer Alter is one of those servant who i would say looks really good when you saw their skills(Blessing is easilly one of the best skills around) and then when you actually use them, they feel a bit short

Its largely because beyond you need Rhongomyniad for her damage to really take off(or Zerks, Rhon is used for their Buster starter) and her NP gain is so trash. Imagine standard Lancer, but their Quick card is even worse

If shes enabled shes borderline stupid since her NP damage is top level for AOE standard(in vacuum shes as strong as ST for her class, and had she was an SSR her NP damage would literally be Dantes level if i remember correctly), and her crits is mind blowing

Ofc beyond this shes a 1 turn servants but Lancer only have 2 servant with 3t crits and one of that is Proto so its not much of an issue. Granted later on Copypasta Lancer had 1 turn crits, ridiculous cards, Double Burst NP, and 3 turn Gorilla Buff which power creeps the shit out of Lalter

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

8 hours ago, The Priest said:

Oh don’t worry, I’m absolutely going to roll this banner. However, I don’t think I will be getting Lancer Alter. I’m rolling on the SSR Lancer’s day so I can either get NP copies for my own Saber Alter or any one of Gawain or Lancelot, who I really want to get. I was planning on rolling Christmas rerun for Alice but this is much better. Lancer Alter shares her rate up with both Tristan and Berserker Lancelot who are completely dead pulls for me. Rip.

According to the servant list, Jeanne Alter Lily and Ishtar are the next units to be added to the game. They’d have to change some stuff around if we get Babylon before Christmas.

Edited by MrSmokestack

19 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

until you realize that those are the only gold servants you can draw from it, period

wait really? Is that a thing? Huh interesting.

I wish gluk to anyone who ventures into the gacha, since I dipped some SQ on cleo earlier this event, I have to fast until Quetz arrives

I managed to get all the ascension items, the 5* event CE, and clear out all the quests for the Halloween event. I'll probably continue farming getting as much as of the shop as possible. Shiki and Artoria are doing really well for me clearing the last node when paired up with a support Waver.

While I am tempted to try rolling on the Knights of the Round banner for Saber Alter and Berserkalot, I gotta save my Quartz for Ishtar and Merlin. I would love to also get King Hassan too if possible, but I have a feeling I'll be lucky if I just get one of them.

Man, I got so much stuff I need to do in FGO...

I farmed to grab all these dragon orbs. Fifth Elisabeth can wait until next year, I guess. Overall it was a superenjoyable event. I also learned quite a lot about strategy by this.

Thankfully I can relax a bit more now and focus back on main story. This Halloween event consumed quite a lot of my time.

Also I saw a summoning event with Aldrina Pendragon. I definitely would like to get her.

Did a 10 roll on the Knights banner. I got myself a Saberlot for my trouble. No Saber Alter, but I guess that is for another time.

Now I got Rama, Saberlot, and Artoria Lily as my 4* Sabers. I also have a NP 2 D'eon, but am indifferent towards D'eon. There is also Braze Lizzie that I could use.

Between Rama and Lancelot (Saber), which one should I prioritize leveling?

8 minutes ago, Sire said:

Saber Lancelot. It’s not even close.

Like, just level Lancelot, use him, and wonder why you bothered leveling any other SR Sabers. He’s that good.

Muenori overtakes him in overall power level, but that just means Saberlot gets to enjoy over a year of dominance as one of the top gold sabers.

got NP5 BRave Elly and the ascension items.

Also got myself into QP hell after maxing like 5 skills.

-Ozy and Lartoria hit max level.

-NIto hit FA

I really, really want saberlot, when's the next NA free 4* ticket?

13 minutes ago, Thokk Patrol said:

got NP5 BRave Elly and the ascension items.

Also got myself into QP hell after maxing like 5 skills.

-Ozy and Lartoria hit max level.

-NIto hit FA

I really, really want saberlot, when's the next NA free 4* ticket?

About a year from now If I remember correctly 

9 minutes ago, TheWildestCat said:

I hope they add in Charlemagne saber when Fate/extella link comes out in America. he would make a great addition to my team and I'm having a bad time trying to get good saber class units. 

Do you mean in JP?  I don’t see why JP fgo would release him for the US launch of Link.

English follows the JP schedule while being 2 years behind, so he won’t be put in there for that either.

On 7.11.2018 at 5:03 PM, MrSmokestack said:

According to the servant list, Jeanne Alter Lily and Ishtar are the next units to be added to the game. They’d have to change some stuff around if we get Babylon before Christmas.

What harm is there to leave the entries grayed out? The Servant list isn't necessarily enforcing a set order, they just have to expand it all the way.

13 hours ago, Sire said:

Rama because Saberlot is too broken for this game.

1 hour ago, The Priest said:

What harm is there to leave the entries grayed out? The Servant list isn't necessarily enforcing a set order, they just have to expand it all the way.

Unless I missed something, units have not been released out of order. Not saying they wouldn’t do it, but I find it unlikely.

Then again, they just pulled this bulls*** off.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/9v6w0h/psa_roundtable_banner_doesnt_guarantee_you_will/

Guess I’m not rolling now.

Edited by MrSmokestack

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Unless I missed something, units have not been released out of order. Not saying they wouldn’t do it, but I find it unlikely.

Then again, they just pulled this bulls*** off.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/9v6w0h/psa_roundtable_banner_doesnt_guarantee_you_will/

Guess I’m not rolling now.

Yeah, I just got wind of that. The only reason I rolled was because I was under the impression the only 4* and 5* available are from the banner. Apparently someone got a Jeanne and someone else got a d'eon in that thread.

Guess I lucked out by getting Lancelot. I probably would be a bit ticked off if I got someone off banner (moreso if it was someone I cared little about).

2 hours ago, Sire said:

Guess I lucked out by getting Lancelot. I probably would be a bit ticked off if I got someone off banner (moreso if it was someone I cared little about).

Friend of mine found out by nailing a Stheno! He was so happy Kappa

Came back after a long hiatus, tried to roll for best daughter Abigail and got Achilles + Nezha instead. Not what I was hoping for, but it'll keep me around a bit longer.

Probably gonna ticket Gorgon. I need an Avenger and I'm bias for Medusa as it is.

1 hour ago, Time the Crestfallen said:

Came back after a long hiatus, tried to roll for best daughter Abigail and got Achilles + Nezha instead. Not what I was hoping for, but it'll keep me around a bit longer.

Probably gonna ticket Gorgon. I need an Avenger and I'm bias for Medusa as it is.

>Has Skadi

>Lobo is a Quick DPS

:thinking:

Jokes aside, I’m probably picking Muenori, though Parvati also has my attention.