Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

5 hours ago, The Priest said:

It was a joke.

That’s not what I meant.

Spoiler

“Gamefags”

Guess I will see you again when you do Rider Alter's review.

I’m actually trying to sneak in a review for another servant

I'm curious, will NA celebrate Thanksgiving? If it is not GSSR, what could they do?

I’m probably like one of ten people who wants Thanksgiving GSSR. I want to throw some quartz refills at Christmas this year, and not having to worry about having enough for a 10 roll is nice.

Also, the Solomon raids have some of the most efficient farming this game is ever going to get. Pick a pillar and smash it.

Edited by MrSmokestack

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

That’s not what I meant.

*eyes slit* You serious?

Fine, I'll edit it. Next time you mistype I'll get you.

Speaking of Solomon how is everyone in regards to bonds?

1 hour ago, The Priest said:

George is 10, but I really don't field him after getting a team that kills stuff.
Tamamo Cat is 10, but since she's an AoE farmer (and a Berserker), she probably won't be good for bosses.

Herc is at 9, but I am confident he'll be 10 by the time Solomon comes around. I wonder if he really is a "I win" button with his Bond CE equipped.
Tamamo Mae is at 8, but I am not truly raising her bond level at the moment. The main reason for her is her Bond CE for Arts teams.

Seiba Artoria is at 7, but I'm not sure how useful she will be.
Santa Alter Artoria is also at 7. She was my original pick for handing Solomon and I hope to raise her some more. I doubt she'll reach 10 in time though.
Rider Kintoki is at 6 and I consider him to be my backup pick for Solomon. I haven't been farming his Bond Points though.
However, as my phone is on life support and slowly dying, I may not be able to actually play if my phone decides to completely call it. Hopefully my phone can survive a bit longer...

6 hours ago, The Priest said:

*eyes slit* You serious?

Fine, I'll edit it. Next time you mistype I'll get you.

Just in case anyone actually wonders the one servant youd expect me to have abnormally high bonds at isnt actually at 10, nor does he the one with abnormally high bonds relative to the one on my inventory

So its mostly old shits at Bond 10s

For my bond levels:

10: Waver, Alexander

9: Hans

8: Emiya (Archer), Iskandar, Kiyohime

7: Kid Gil, Diarmuid

6: Emiya (Assassin), Jekyll, Altera

5: Siegfried, Chloe, Lartoria, Lizzie, Martha, Iri, Caster Lizzie, Herc

Edited by Glaceon Mage

In terms of bonds I'm not doing that hot but it shouldn't be that much of an issue.

Bond 9: Helena (I've overworked her just like how everyone with a Waver overwork him). 

Bond 8: Faber, Kiyohime.

Bond 7: Euryale, Lancer Liz.

Bond 6: Hans, Carmilla, Yuri pirates, Arjuna, Sanzang.

Bond 5: Everyone else excluding servants I never use.

Honestly? Bond Levels are irrelevant in Solomon. The fights aren’t balanced around having a certain bond level. They mainly come into play if you are rushing the story and solo’ing with a friend’s Herc or Cu Alter. So don’t sweat it if your bond levels aren’t very high.

As for my own Bond 10 servants, I got:

-Chevalier d’Eon

-Robin Hood

-Martha

-Saber Alter

-Nero

Isn`t the bond lvls used for the farming part of the singularity? I mean extra dmg always helps :P

For me, no bond10. But Scathach and Bride need like 20k to max

and Benkei / Phantom / Stheno are finally at their ultimate form! Bond9 and guarding 2nd archive

Personally my bond levels doesn't really matter since I have both Herc & Bride---Chaotic Insane and Chaotic Bride means they aren't good, evil, or neutral. But Herc's 10 since his bond CE is actually good.

For raw farming I have Drake at 10 (and level 100) so nobody else matters.

On 14.11.2018 at 1:32 AM, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

So.... yeah

Shit just happened and suddenly i have Mordred and Lartoria

Guess I will join that club with Tristan and Berserkerlot.
... with only 15 tickets spent.
Just what is my luck with story-lock characters? I have almost every non-SSR story lock only missing Edison and Gawain so far.

----

My bond levels are like this:

• 10: Emiya, Cu, Kojiro, Heracles
  • 9: Scathach, Iskandar
  • 8: Saber Alter, Tamamo, Shiki, Asterios
  • 7: Mordred, Gilgamesh, David, Leonidas, Ushiwakamaru

I'm pretty confident that I will get both Scathach and Iskandar to 10. Don't know if I can manage Shiki and Asterios until then but it shouldn't matter that much.

Edited by The Priest

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:11 AM, Jingle Bells said:

After numerous battles over months, it's a long term investment. 

I have had the game for a month now and finally see a sliver filled for Elisabeth for level six. *sigh*.

4 hours ago, TheWildestCat said:

I have had the game for a month now and finally see a sliver filled for Elisabeth for level six. *sigh*.

to be fair, leveling bonds is pretty much useless, so taking tons of time isn`t an issue! Rest assured xD

Thanksgiving 'event' seems to be New Years 2017 banner, minus Musashi/Ishtar/Kintoki/New Year CEs, plus Raikou/Shuten.  Also getting 1/2 AP dailies, and interludes for Scathach/Iskandar, but no GSSR banner (probably got moved to New Years due to the backlash over the one last year missing Mordred/Jack).  We're also getting a bunch of UI updates (though still no Back button).

I'm not entirely sure why Kintoki is being left out of the banner and interlude party though.

The most important part of this:

EARLY ISKANDAR INTERLUDE YES YES YES

I CAN USE HIM WITH HIS BUFF IN SOLOMON.

Though Gil banner being moved up is... tempting.  Very Tempting.  I have almost all the Zero crew in NA, he and CasGilles are the only ones missing, and I have a NP5 CasGilles on JP, so between the two accounts he's the only one missing.  I suppose I can reallocate the CasGil fund to him, and pick CasGil on the free 4* next year, and Rama (assuming I get Sabermuid on NA) on the one JP just got... I think I shall do that actually.  Seems like a plan.

9 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Thanksgiving 'event' seems to be New Years 2017 banner, minus Musashi/Ishtar/Kintoki/New Year CEs, plus Raikou/Shuten.  Also getting 1/2 AP dailies, and interludes for Scathach/Iskandar, but no GSSR banner (probably got moved to New Years due to the backlash over the one last year missing Mordred/Jack).  We're also getting a bunch of UI updates (though still no Back button).

I'm not entirely sure why Kintoki is being left out of the banner and interlude party though.

Because he's too awesome for that. :P:

IMO he's not in the best spot ATM.  His only defense is a one-time heal, and his buffs are only for himself.  I adore him, but I can understand why people wouldn't want to pull for him.

21 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

EARLY ISKANDAR INTERLUDE YES YES YES

I CAN USE HIM WITH HIS BUFF IN SOLOMON.

It also makes him NP gain go up from "terrible" to "Saber standards) which is an important change as well.

On 17.11.2018 at 12:04 AM, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Clearly, Raikou and Shuten Douji are to blame.

21 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

On one hand, I really want the Zero servants + Schathach, but on the other, Merlin and Ishtar are coming out soon...

Just going to say this:
Merlin and Ishtar will return next year around end of September and Christmas Re-Run respectively. Merlin is also going to be Waver 2.0 and be everywhere on the friend list.
Scathach will (probably) be available next year in another limited SSR-only rotation.

Iskandar in comparision was only available on New Year 2017 (this event) and much later during the Accel/Zero re-run. He is a really rare Servant and due to not being really good (Drake is generally better) he probably won't get any rate-ups in the future (unless they buff him or do something else with him).

15 hours ago, eclipse said:

IMO he's not in the best spot ATM.  His only defense is a one-time heal, and his buffs are only for himself.  I adore him, but I can understand why people wouldn't want to pull for him.

It's strange that DW didn't think of buffing him. He is one of the oldest Berserkers and aside from damage he doesn't do much. Post-buff Vlad or Cu Alter are so much better bringing in other utilities while being more durable.