Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

@The Geek
... how about we don't go there? Tis' a silly place.

10 hours ago, Jingle Bells said:

Babylonia release date is December 5th, I'm not ready.

You-know-what will follow right after so be prepared for non-stop content.

Also another likes/tweets challenge has been posted for a maximum reward of 10 SQ. We will also get 3 SQ for the stream revival.

Edited by The Priest

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

PZaoS4E.png

I'll probably work on some less meme-y 10/10/10's now.  Emiya's pretty close, just need 80 dust (so 20 boxes of this event).  

Proof hell is real though.  A bunch of my higher rarity servants want them quite a lot...

Got some extra Quartz from my login streak and new Tickets from the shop! ~30 Quartz and 6 tickets, go!

Guess what I got?

Spoiler

Absolutely nothing. Nothing. Nadda. Value? What's that?

22 Tickets and 170 Quartz,
disappear down the drain.~
The reserves are gone and we got nothing more,
So we let the salt flow.~

Okay, I got a 4* CE (Art of Death) that is actually okay. Still no Christmas Waver for MLB though.

The event is going pretty well now that I got some free time. Right now I'm in my 7th box. 

My CE luck hasn't been that great so far, I wanted the 5* CE for Euryale but this decided to come instead:

Spoiler

qZYNLsU.jpg

Like, I appreciate a 5* and all but I already have Arjuna to cover my AoE Buster archer needs. Then again, Ishtar is less selfish with her buffs so she'll work nicely for Saber nodes.

I'll work her like a mule as a catalyst for Eresh release.

Event story is rather fun! Lots of nice memes :D

Farming on the other hand, just reached box number 45 and got an amazing SINGLE ce drop... ><

plenty of chains / lamsp on the hand, finally enough to lvl up Cleo`s skills

Ugh, the last sock node is really hard to 3T farm. (I can do it with a perfect draw, but it relies on critting the dragon to death and that's annoying as hell.)

The 2nd to last I could just cheese with whatever AoE lancer is on my support list, but this one I have to just pray all the crit stars from Drake's NP lands in the right place.

Edit: That feeling when your most reliable clear involves using Artoria's NP 3 times in 4 turns.... (I gave up and had my Archer Artoria NP chain everyone down instead.)

Edited by DehNutCase

Started farming in earnest. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like I’ll be getting 100 boxes in 3 days. Will settle with doing as many as I can.

JASL is Lv 85/90 and 10/10/10, and Archuria is 10/10/10. Working on getting Saber Shiki to 10/10/9 (out of Lores) and getting the rest of my servants to FA. Managed Paracelsus, Eric, and Fergus from today’s boxes. But I need more...

I was struggling to do a 3 turn using Assassin Scathach and Kuro with Royal Brand, but with the help of a good friend on discord I’ve been able to 3 turn using a friend’s Mordred with ease. Anyone here with NP2 Mordred, a leveled MLB HNS, and a Lv 10 Secret of Pedigree? I’ll be more than glad to shower you with FP.

5 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Anyone here with NP2 Mordred, a leveled MLB HNS, and a Lv 10 Secret of Pedigree?

Well, I come close enough with 10/10/10 Mordred + Lv. ~40 MLB CE but she is only NP1.
I don't know if that is actually enough for your 3 turn setup.

Put the CE on her just in case you might want to use her.

Edited by The Priest

56 minutes ago, The Priest said:

Well, I come close enough with 10/10/10 Mordred + Lv. ~40 MLB CE but she is only NP1.
I don't know if that is actually enough for your 3 turn setup.

Put the CE on her just in case you might want to use her.

Thanks.

Unfortunately NP1 won’t work. It straight up hits 30% weaker than at least NP2 with interlude, or NP5 without interlude.

If anyone wants to ape the comp, it’s Arash / ST battery (Kuro or Kintoki) / Mordred / Helena / Jeanne Alter. Plugsuit MC.

For CEs I use Ox King and Carp to reduce RNG. They’re not needed but they’re nice to have.

Arash wave 1, ST wave 2, then Mordred wave 3, using Jeanne, Helena, and plugsuit to buff her.

My bonus is only +5 atm cause I’m living that no 3rd drop life.

Edited by MrSmokestack

Got the gold gems together to finish up 10/10/10 Mordred.  After Emiya and Diarmuid, she's the third 10/10/10 I've finished this event.

I also just realized I have almost all of Merlin's mats just sitting around (missing 2 gears), so if I do choose to roll for him QP will be the main roadblock for a swift 10/10/10.

@MrSmokestack
I wonder if this might work with Nightingale + Plugsuit.
Turn 1: Arash nukes the wave.
Turn 2: Kintoki/Chloe drives over the dragon with Waver buffs.
Turn 3: Order Switch Kintoki/Chloe with Nightingale, buff Mordred and then NP.

Right now I'm using a similar 3 turn setup but oriented around double Scathach.
Turn 1: Arash
Turn 2: Kintoki uses his NP on the dragon.
Turn 3: Switch Lancer Scathach in, stack buffs on Assassin, kill wave.

Of course this setup is better because you have class advantage and NP5 on Assassin, meaning you are much more likely to get clean kills on both Caesar and Santa (where as Mordred might struggle to finish off the former).
But sometimes Santa Alter barely survives. But that's the miniscule difference between a 3 or 4 turn kill and it's mostly my fault by using her at base (no Fous, 1/1/1 skills).

141 Golden apples to go. Many thanks to anyone who has a MLB CE ( @JSND Alter Dragon Boner , @Glaceon Mage , @DehNutCase ) on their Waver.

Edited by The Priest

46 minutes ago, The Priest said:

@MrSmokestack
I wonder if this might work with Nightingale + Plugsuit.
Turn 1: Arash nukes the wave.
Turn 2: Kintoki/Chloe drives over the dragon with Waver buffs.
Turn 3: Order Switch Kintoki/Chloe with Nightingale, buff Mordred and then NP.

I think you need more buffstacking for an NP1 Mordred to consistently wipe final wave than is worth. As of today’s farming, I have never failed to 3 turn with the comp I posted previously, but my support Mordred is always NP2 at a minimum.

Lv 100 Holy Night Supper also makes a huge difference as you get additional Attack (effectively 2k Fous) and you can leverage the crit buff better. That’s a big deal for my Waverless setup.

33 boxes down. Running out of gold apples. I don’t think +5 is going to cut it past 50 without quartz.

46 minutes ago, The Priest said:

Right now I'm using a similar 3 turn setup but oriented around double Scathach.
Turn 1: Arash
Turn 2: Kintoki uses his NP on the dragon.
Turn 3: Switch Lancer Scathach in, stack buffs on Assassin, kill wave.

Of course this setup is better because you have class advantage and NP5 on Assassin, meaning you are much more likely to get clean kills on both Caesar and Santa (where as Mordred might struggle to finish off the former).
But sometimes Santa Alter barely survives. But that's the miniscule difference between a 3 or 4 turn kill and it's mostly my fault by using her at base (no Fous, 1/1/1 skills).

I’ve seen double Scathach used as well on the discord. The Bazette MC accomplishes something similar due to having 50% Quick Mana burst, but it also comes with star absorption to make Scathach’s crits more consistent.

Meanwhile, I am sitting at 70+ boxes with 2 CE drops... come on game help me a bit here!

And since I am not willing to give up on bonuses for a potential half a turn gain - my team does in 3/4 turns always, like 50%, I am using the regular Arash / AssSca / Waver / Kuro / Waverx2 / bond slave at +7 bonus >>

If you guys still brainstorming, I saw this link earlier: http://www.saberofavalon.com/fgo/img/3tCompsForChristmas2LottoVersion0.7.jpg

Might be of interest

No 3 turn clears for me since I don't have my own Waver, a MLB Imaginary Element, or a Kaliedoscope. I do get 4-5 turn clears though, but it requires my Assassin Scathach to use my MLB Halloween Princess instead of the lotto CE.

For my setup...

Spoiler

I use Arash (70), Assassin Scathach (85), Support Waver, Assassin Shiki, [Jalter], [Bedivere].

1. Arash nukes first wave. (I need to use the Mystic Code CE to fully charge Arash. I use other cards before the Arash's NP to charge up NP.)
2. Shiki nukes the dragon. (I try to get an Arts Chain, with Shiki's NP being the last card.)

From here, some things change if Waver has his NP charged or not.

3A. Waver uses his NP, Scathach uses her NP. Asterios and Caesar die, Santa Alter lives.
4A. Shiki or Scathach crit Santa Alter to death. (if cards are willing)

3B. Scathach uses her NP. Asterios dies, Caesar lives with about 3k health. Santa Alter lives.
4B. Shiki and Scathach crit the survivors to death. (if cards are willing)

Of course. sometimes things don't work out and I get 5 or 6 turn clears due to RNG, but that's how things go.

As for lotto boxes, I'm on Box 8. I also got lucky enough to get the CE drop, but still no Ishtar or MLB Christmas Waver...

Edit: All right, I don't know how people can grind endlessly for lotto boxes. I'm on box 19 or so now and am getting burnt out. Then I think there's people that open like 50 boxes, or even 100...

I also seem to be getting a lot of Holy Night Supper CEs. I may even be able to MLB a 2nd copy if I get one more to drop. I may just keep grinding until that happens. Still, no Ishtar or MLB Christmas Waver, and I'm tempted to run some stuff to grant me Quartz so I can make last minute summon attempts.

Edited by Sire

40 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Turns out I do have a consistent 3 turn clear after all. All it needed was 2 wavers and a friend's level 100 scathach assassin.

(I'm using Helena as Waver #2, lul.)

i was going to ask what kind of hack do you use to have 2 Waver and Friend L100 Scassassin

Finally got my 3rd ce drop after box #75

Now I can 3turn around 90% of the time while benching my own Waver! FeelsGoodMan

Arash (75% starting np) + Cleo + Carmilla (enough dmg and she spits a nice sum of stars) + Ozy + support waver and plugsuit

Out of apples sadly.. not sure if I will farm more to be honest - 91 boxes right now. Think I am good finally

On 3.12.2018 at 10:44 PM, Sire said:

All right, I don't know how people can grind endlessly for lotto boxes. I'm on box 19 or so now and am getting burnt out. Then I think there's people that open like 50 boxes, or even 100...

It's pretty easy to reach that state.
You see the only thing you need to do is to calculate all the required mats for your staple Servants. Once you have a 4-digit number on Void's Dust you will to get work.
The worst part is that even if I open 100+ boxes it still gives less than half of what I need.

On that note I have now 3 MLB CEs for a +8 bonus. Another drop puts me at +9.

@QKumber How can you be this fast? I still have 80 Golds and 34 Silver to go and only 32k+ stockings. 

Edited by The Priest

24 minutes ago, The Priest said:

How can you be this fast? I still have 80 Golds and 34 Silver to go and only 32k+ stockings. 

Well, just being a degenerate I guess? xD

But like 20 of those boxes I`ve farmed during the Gil node -> I needed to farm lamps for cleo and all

Man I've been slacking on updating the Friend List. Here it is for anyone interested!

Serenes FGO - Friend Code IDs

Spoiler

If I missed anyone, need to make a correction, or remove you from the list, let me know! (Use the [@UserName] feature so I get a notification, or just quote one of my posts.)

Note that I (Sire) do not play the JP version, so I will not know the in game names.

[UPDATE LOG - December 4th, 2018]
-- N/A

Active Members (NA)
SecondWorld - 403,067,254 (David)
eclipse - 917,798,708 (eclipse)
MediocreLee - 015,794,040 (MediocreLee)
MrSmokestack - 062,476,598 (MrSmokestack)
Rothene - 750,157,837 (Rothene)
Ebony - 233,925,133 (Hannah)
The Priest  - 863,169,679 (Ren)
Sire - 815 519 689 (Sire)
TheGeek - 722,418,335 (Geek)
N30 - 086,951,059 (Arcadia)
JSND Alter Dragon Boner - 283,900,798 (JSND)
Mister Rogers - 356,589,556 (Czarpy)
Jingle Jangle - 812,852,640 (Jingles)
Glaceon Mage -  171,099,109 (Glaceon Mage) Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.
Scoot -  999,540,146 (Nat)
Alexmender - 423,824,954 (Alexmender)
LuxSpes -  292,726,441 (Lux)
Troykv - 370,389,828 (Micky) Note: Please notify Troykv if adding as a friend in FGO.
Necrofantasia - 025,447,171 (Jules) Note: Please notify Necrofantasia if adding as a friend in FGO.

Friends List Capped (NA)
Zak Something - 883,068,826 (Zak)
QKumber - 314,369,629 (QK)
Emeraldfox - 674,653,620  (Emeraldfox)
Lord-Zero - 285,321,342 (Lord-Zero)
Polydeuces - 302,111,199 (Poly)
Sekki - 082,416,051 (Sekki)

Inactive Members (NA)
Phillius the Crestfallen - 961, 944, 081 (Time)

JP IDs
Glaceon Mage -  278 184 018 // Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.

Don’t open, salt inside.

Spoiler

Got Prince of Lanling after 210 sq.

Got Qin Shi Huang and Consort Yu in 60 sq.

What.

Just hit Box 60 on NA. How am I still alive.

5 hours ago, The Priest said:

@QKumber How can you be this fast? I still have 80 Golds and 34 Silver to go and only 32k+ stockings. 

3 turns go by fast. Points above

I’ve used every single gold apple I have at this point (83). Got another 39 runs from bronze apples lying around, then spent another 12sq on refills to get where I am now. My next goal is to hit Box 72.

...I’m not going to make it am I.