Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

28 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

Is this it?

That's the list of drops. Glaceon wants to know the drop rates, so how many runs of one pillar do you have to do on average to get a material drop.  For example, you might need 51 AP per pages for Barbatos if one run costs 40 AP.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

That's the list of drops. Glaceon wants to know the drop rates, so how many runs of one pillar do you have to do on average to get a material drop.  For example, you might need 51 AP per pages for Barbatos if one run costs 40 AP.

In that case I am unable to find that information unfortunately.

16 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

In that case I am unable to find that information unfortunately.

It's fine, thanks for trying though.  Ren's explanation that nobody bothered gathering the data since everyone was too busy farming makes enough sense, I suppose. 

Not like it's absolutely must know information, either, what's important is "Good drops.  Go farm.  Embrace the climactic nature of it all."

If I manage to be available to farm pillars, I'll probably focus on Forneus and Barbatos since I'm really needing hearts, pages, feathers and snake jewels. Looking at my leveled servants, using a combination of Scathach, Jalter and a support Waver for Barbatos seems to be my best bet. For Forneus, I can probably have Scathach and Ozymandias NP turn 1 with the help of a support Waver. 

I have a NP 2 Ibaraki, but I'm lacking the feathers and exp necessary to get her to ascension 3 and beyond.  In fact, all the quartz I spent on Ishtar's banner and all the events we had since October left me with a lot of SR to level up. Really could have used all the EXP from the Christmas lotto, but I had to deal all the projects and exams the end of a semester brings, so I was only able to get up to 7 boxes.

Ruler Quetz is probably one of my favorite release on JP this year

So many things about her is just right

Which makes it particularly annoying on my ends because MUH AESTHETIC

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Barbatos is probably going to be dead by the time I wake up but I'm not rolling for Merlin so I'm not in dire need of hearts/pages. I'll probably bulli Forneus instead because I REALLY need feathers because it seems all my servants eat them like crazy.

I'll also bulli Andromalius a bit to be safe in case I get Musashi (unlikely, I probably burned my luck for the next 3-4 months). 

53 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Barbatos is probably going to be dead by the time I wake up but I'm not rolling for Merlin so I'm not in dire need of hearts/pages. I'll probably bulli Forneus instead because I REALLY need feathers because it seems all my servants eat them like crazy.

I'll also bulli Andromalius a bit to be safe in case I get Musashi (unlikely, I probably burned my luck for the next 3-4 months). 

And just like that Christmas Eirika is confirmed

*runs

43 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

*runs

Spoiler

5ae.jpg

Also, it's not Christmas Eirika. It's New Years Eirika! That one hurts even more

- - - - -

Now more on topic, the 30 SQ got announced (to no one's surprise). I also like the extra apples.

43 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

*runs

Spoiler

5ae.jpg

Also, it's not Christmas Eirika. It's New Years Eirika! That one hurts even more

- - - - -

Now more on topic, the 30 SQ got announced (to no one's surprise). I also like the extra apples.

Ok I am not sure why but I am not able to post pictures so text it is!

Rolled almost everything for Quetz, a grand total of 1020sq + 17 tickets.

Results: 3 Quetz / Sanzang (when I saw csater I thought "np5 Waver finally came") / Nightngale

Beowulf + Ibaraki + Siegfried (RP) + Nitocris + 5 gorgons

As for CEs, couple good ones: 1 of the new one (demoniac buda?) + 2 BGrails + Kscope + 5th copies of VoTM and Prisma Cosmos!

Overall, REALLY happy with the results! Now Quetz is lvl 100 8/8/8 because those Galdstones are annoying AF to farm.

And with this, wallet-kuns job is mostly over, at least until Skadi pops on NA server :D

https://old.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/a5rvcx/solomon_raid_drop_rates/

The thing I had been searching for, thanks to this legend who scoured through grinding vids for this information.  He doesn't have a ton of data on the less popular pillars, but it'll do.

Proof droprate seems nice.  Definitely gonna bully Flauros.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I've been looking at some strats for the Solomon raids but I can't find a good setup for farming, mostly because many include Berserker Kintoki/Lu Bu and I don't have the former and the latter is still at level 1 while I don't have enough QP to put him at 10/10/10. Which means I'll have to go with a different plan, so I thought about this setup:

• Level 8 Plugsuit
  • Bond 6 Summer Martha NP1 10/10/10 with MLB level 50 Sumo CE (I don't have Black Grail and all my other CEs are at level 15 at best so this one offers the most Atk).
  • Helena  10/1/10 with Carp CE. Mainly for the NP charge and her 3rd skill which I find more reliable than something like Shakespeare's Buster buff due to RNG.
  • Lancer Elizabeth 10/6/1 with Ox King CE.
  • Support Waver/Merlin. 
  • Filler
  • Filler

The idea is to kill the pillars in 1~2 turns but that'll probably require a Buster Brave Chain from Martha which isn't something I can rely on because RNG. 

This is tough.

@Jingle Bells
Congrats! iirc she was the one Servant you wanted the most, right?

---

Meanwhile @Alexmender despairs as he has to choose between Musashi and Christmas Eirika. What will fate hold for this unfortunate man? (JSND, you're such a bastard)
Though in all seriousness; if you don't mind waiting Shimosa is probably the better time to pull (unless 2019 is filled with waifus for you).

Edited by The Priest

46 minutes ago, The Priest said:

Meanwhile @Alexmender despairs as he has to choose between Musashi and Christmas Eirika. What will fate hold for this unfortunate man? (JSND, you're such a bastard)
Though in all seriousness; if you don't mind waiting Shimosa is probably the better time to pull (unless 2019 is filled with waifus for you).

Mfw learing about the recent developments:

Spoiler

IUKeBwC.jpg

Mfw my plans blow up in my face and I end up with neither Eirika nor Musashi:

Spoiler

GI4H8qU.jpg

I'll still try to get both. For Eirika I'll throw every single F2P orb available during her banner (luckily FEH is generous when it comes to getting 1 copy of a 5* unit, not so when you include merges).

For Musashi I still have $150 saved up exclusively for her so I'll just go and throw money in the gacha, unless the gods have mercy on me and allow me to have her with a ticket. I'd prefer to not summon on the Shimosa banner if possible because Eresh comes right after that and I want her too.

Edited by Alexmender

4 hours ago, The Priest said:

@Jingle Bells
Congrats! iirc she was the one Servant you wanted the most, right?

---

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Mfw learing about the recent developments:

Hide contents

IUKeBwC.jpg

Mfw my plans blow up in my face and I end up with neither Eirika nor Musashi:

Reveal hidden contents

GI4H8qU.jpg

I'll still try to get both. For Eirika I'll throw every single F2P orb available during her banner (luckily FEH is generous when it comes to getting 1 copy of a 5* unit, not so when you include merges).

For Musashi I still have $150 saved up exclusively for her so I'll just go and throw money in the gacha, unless the gods have mercy on me and allow me to have her with a ticket. I'd prefer to not summon on the Shimosa banner if possible because Eresh comes right after that and I want her too.

40,000 Feather and 200 Divine Dew is one hell of a bitch

Finally got around to finishing Babylonia. Man, it was quite a ride! I'll post my detailed comments in the spoiler below.

Spoiler

I see why Babylonia is so highly regarded. While the start of Babylonia is slow, once things start picking up (when we begin to start fighting the Three Goddess Alliance, specifically Gorgon), everything becomes amazing! I loved Leonidas when he appeared, as well as "Ana." The events after defeating Gorgon are nuts and is definitely worth all the hype. The finale is definitely the best finale, toppling even Camelot's.

When comparing Babylon to Camelot, I'll say that Camelot is much better paced. Camelot starts off strong and continues to build hype all the way until the very end. Babylon starts off slow, but once it gets going the story becomes awesome. As for which one I prefer, I honestly think I'm leaning towards Babylonia (recency bias may be an effect, I don't know). Camelot has more Servants I like overall, but Babylon has a spectacular cast which I love (Merlin, Gil, Ishtar, Eresh, King Hassan, Ana, Gorgon, Leonidas). My desire to get Ishtar and Eresh has increased significantly, and if I could whale, I would whale for King Hassan. The hype for playable Hassan is real, and even though I knew he was coming, I still had the "Oh hell yes!" response. Heck, I may even break and try to grail Gramps to 100 instead of spreading out my grails!

Now, for my opinion on Quetz and Taiga, I am indifferent about them. I see where the appeal comes from for both, but they just do not interest me. Quetz has amazing skills and the whole luchador aspect while Taiga is Taiga (mostly comic relief, with some serious moments on occasion). I just prefer other servants when compared to those two.

Kingu's development was interesting. I guess Kingu had Enkidu's body, but also somehow had Enikdu's memories? I'm not so sure how that all worked out, but my theory of the "body vs soul" thing was seemingly thrown out the window. Kingu was Kingu the entire time.

As for the epilogue, I did have some lingering questions. What exactly happened to Kingu? (I suppose he gave up the grail Gil gave him, considering that Gil gives us a grail before we leave.) Did Ishtar say a proper goodbye besides stating "yeah, I'll still be here." What about King Hassan? I wanna know what happens!

Overall, I loved Babylonia. I look forward to the finale of part one (I expect tears since Clairvoyance EX), and wonder how the Epic of Remnant will go. I know the basics for EoR, but didn't really delve deep into looking into them unlike Part 2's story. The main things I remember are costumes and Tomoe. I'm sure 2019 will be an interesting year for FGO NA, especially since the NA side seems to be upping its game (the Thanksgiving and Solomon announcements were miles better than anything before it).

Serenes FGO - Friend Code IDs

Spoiler

If I missed anyone, need to make a correction, or remove you from the list, let me know! (Use the [@UserName] feature so I get a notification, or just quote one of my posts.)

Note that I (Sire) do not play the JP version, so I will not know the in game names.

[UPDATE LOG - December 17th, 2018]
-- N/A

Active Members (NA)
SecondWorld - 403,067,254 (David)
eclipse - 917,798,708 (eclipse)
MediocreLee - 015,794,040 (MediocreLee)
MrSmokestack - 062,476,598 (MrSmokestack)
Rothene - 750,157,837 (Rothene)
Ebony - 233,925,133 (Hannah)
The Priest  - 863,169,679 (Ren)
Sire - 815 519 689 (Sire)
TheGeek - 722,418,335 (Geek)
N30 - 086,951,059 (Arcadia)
JSND Alter Dragon Boner - 283,900,798 (JSND)
Mister Rogers - 356,589,556 (Czarpy)
Jingle Jangle - 812,852,640 (Jingles)
Glaceon Mage -  171,099,109 (Glaceon Mage) Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.
Scoot -  999,540,146 (Nat)
Alexmender - 423,824,954 (Alexmender)
LuxSpes -  292,726,441 (Lux)
Troykv - 370,389,828 (Micky) Note: Please notify Troykv if adding as a friend in FGO.
Necrofantasia - 025,447,171 (Jules) Note: Please notify Necrofantasia if adding as a friend in FGO.

Friends List Capped (NA)
Zak Something - 883,068,826 (Zak)
QKumber - 314,369,629 (QK)
Emeraldfox - 674,653,620  (Emeraldfox)
Lord-Zero - 285,321,342 (Lord-Zero)
Polydeuces - 302,111,199 (Poly)
Sekki - 082,416,051 (Sekki)

Inactive Members (NA)
Phillius the Crestfallen - 961, 944, 081 (Time)

JP IDs
Glaceon Mage -  278 184 018 // Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.