Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

finished babylonia and got nitocris to bond lvl 6 at the last fight.

I honestly spent too much time in that lahmu mob at the end, the one with the batch of beast class ones. My choice of trying to do it via waver support+nitocris+tamamo left me staring at nitocris's ass for a good 20 minutes.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished Babylon and MM. Time to wait for Solomon

On JP side im legitimately amazed by Quetz Ruler. Had she was an ST servant on primary class she would easilly top the tier list having skillset quality that puts even the strongest Buster servants atm to shame. On top of this shes stupid easy to raise, even nearly guarantees 8/8/8 on its own

Shes, imo the single best designed wellfare in the games run. 

9 minutes ago, The Priest said:

Guess I will miss this happening.

Reveal hidden contents

OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAlga-DuFFLFQAq8Let00

RIP Barbatos.

If there's a maintenance period, I'll probably miss him myself, since there's no way I'm staying up to wait for maintenance ends. I guess I'll see what happens when I wake up tomorrow. Other than the colossal the amount of salt Merlin's banner will unleash upon NA, that is.

Edited by LuxSpes

55 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Other than the colossal the amount of salt Merlin's banner will unleash upon NA, that is.

Considering Farming is more important than Challenge Maps in FGO, and Waver is easily re-rollable, the salt shouldn't be too bad, at least compared to people not getting their waifus. I'll personally probably drop all my quartz on him, but that's because the next unit I care about is Caster Nero, who's half a year away.

57 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Considering Farming is more important than Challenge Maps in FGO, and Waver is easily re-rollable, the salt shouldn't be too bad, at least compared to people not getting their waifus. I'll personally probably drop all my quartz on him, but that's because the next unit I care about is Caster Nero, who's half a year away.

What if Merlin is my waifu

And dont say have less waifu since that was a bad advice when it was like less unit :(

i'm actually kinda glad I'm working graveyard today. I can actually stay up without worrying about being too tired for work the next day ?

I'm ready to bring Merlin home, all 90 sq for him.

Edit: provided i can even get into the game...

Edited by silverserpent

38 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Hmm... Story-wise, I had a very interesting pull.

When the chips are down, the servant who answered was...

Jeanne d'Arc. (I'm a little tempted to bring her level 1 ass into the story missions.)

that is amazingly fitting ? Jeanne was my first 5* and my first bond 10, and that part of the final chapter literally made me weep tears of joy.

Also, only had to spend 60 quartz for Merlin! Throwing all those bad pulls in the simulator must've got it out of my system ?

Seriously though, Jeanne practically dragged my noob ass throughout storymode and her NP helped me clinch many a battle. okay, time to farm Barbatos until i have to really work

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20181221-191026.png

That was ... something.

Spoiler

21 Tickets, 330 free SQ ... and 590 paid SQ down the drain for Merlin. Yeah, never again.

That being said I'm going out of gacha hell like a grave robber.
- Enkidu
- NP2 Artoria (from NP1)
- NP2 Tamamo-no-Mae (from NP1)
- NP2 D'eon (from NP1)
- NP2 Atalante (from NP1)
- Medusa Lancer
- Anne & Mary
- NP3 Martha (from NP2)
- NP2 Marie (from NP1)
- NP2 Nitocris
- NP2 Caster Gil
- Carmilla
- NP3 Lancelot (from NP1)
- 4 Rare Prisms (2 Siegfrieds, 2 Astolfos)
- 2nd Fragment of 2030
- 4th(!) Kaleidoscope
- 3rd Black Grail
- MLB Heaven's Feel
- 3 copies of Devilish Bodhisattva
- 3rd Vessel of the Saint
- 2 Another Ending
- 1 LZO
- 2 Formalcraft

Also finally got Fuuma to NP5. The game just loves to throw me the Hassans at may I didn't get that many 3* CEs (mostly interested in MLB Camlann and MOAR MAPO TOFU).

@MrSmokestack confirmed to be a fraud. Bullies Barbatos despite being Anti-Bulli Squad.

Time to make adjustments.

Edited by The Priest

~70 Quartz and 1 Ticket, No Merlin. I did get an Atalante, another Fragment of 2030 (I got 4 now), and the Demonic Bodhisattva CE. I'll probably end up throwing any excess Quartz at Merlin until he shows up or decides to leave, then it's saving for King Hassan.

As for my setup, I am having success with Bond 10 Herc (Lvl 90), Nightingale, Support Waver, (Filler - Arash), Caesar, (Filler - Tamamo Mae). Basically all the supports buff Herc and Herc goes to town. I can one round Barbatos if Heracles manages a NP Buster Brave Chain, provided there is no Buster Down debuff. No battle lasts longer than 4 turns.

I also really need a lot of Gears and Hearts, so bullying Barbatos is a priority for me. I got about 25 battles in when it launched, will do more now that I am awake again.

Salt lies herein

Spoiler

210 quartz got me:

-NP2 Lancelot

-NP2 Liz

-Fran

-MLB Black Grail

-Kaleidoscope (FINALLY)

-Merlin

Seriously though, that last 10 roll had to be the luckiest one in all the time I’ve been playing this game. So much gold...

I stayed up until 2 PM and rolled with some friends of mine. All of us managed to roll NP1 in varying amounts of quartz.

2 hours ago, The Priest said:

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

Reveal hidden contents

21 Tickets, 330 free SQ ... and 590 paid SQ down the drain for Merlin. Yeah, never again.

That being said I'm going out of gacha hell like a grave robber.
- Enkidu
- NP2 Artoria
- NP2 Tamamo-no-Mae
- NP2 D'eon
- NP2 Atalante
- Medusa Lancer
- Anne & Mary
- NP3 Martha
- NP2 Marie
- NP2 Nitocris
- NP2 Caster Gil
- Carmilla
- NP3 Lancelot
- 4 Rare Prisms (2 Siegfrieds, 2 Astolfos)
- MLB Heaven's Feel
- 2nd Fragment of 2030
- 4th(!) Kaleidoscope
- 3rd Black Grail
- 3 copies of Devilish Bodhisattva
- 3rd Vessel of the Saint
- 2 Another Ending
- 1 LZO
- 2 Formalcraft

Also finally got Fuuma to NP5. I didn't get that many 3* CEs (mostly interested in MLB Camlann and MOAR MAPO TOFU).

@MrSmokestack confirmed to be a fraud. Bullies Barbatos despite being Anti-Bulli Squad.

This game bullys people with material droprates. We must take counterbully measures!

I need about 160 pages to get out of hell. Sitting at 110+ pillar kills with 57. At least I can get Dick Wizard to 9/9/9 LORES WHY

My one turn team for all the pillars is Bond 10 Jeanne Alter and Bond 10 support Herc. Two NPs and done.

Another guy on my FL has Lv 100 Lu Bu who oneshots the pillar outright every now and then.

I threw like 4 tickets at Merlin and got Fran and my first Black Grail so I'm happy I have a like 12 of 4* servants to level and I'm lacking in fous, QP and EXP

Sadly, my plans to bulli Flauros have gone down the drain. Ridertoki takes like 5~6 turns to kill him so he's not an option for farming. My Yuri pirates on the other hand deal like 300k with their NP without recieving any kind of dmg, not enough to kill Flauros in 1 turn but certainly an improvement over Ridertoki's 200k. Dang, I wish they were at bond 9 instead of 7. 

Funnily enough, Barbatos is the easiest to bulli. If the cards allow it, Sanzang just destroys him in 1 turn (2 turns if the cards don't cooperate). 

On other news, Helena finally reached bond 10. She's my first bond 10 unit and I think she was the first one I pulled from the gacha outside of the guaranteed 4* (Liz), very fitting if you ask me. It's a shame that she hits like a wet noodle so the extra 100% dmg isn't very useful for her.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

On other news, Helena finally reached bond 10. She's my first bond 10 unit and I think she was the first one I pulled from the gacha outside of the guaranteed 4* (Liz), very fitting if you ask me. It's a shame that she hits like a wet noodle so the extra 100% dmg isn't very useful for her.

Put Helena’s Bond CE on! It gives a sizeable powermod bonus to your team vs Assassins which can help with the Barbatos bulli.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Put Helena’s Bond CE on! It gives a sizeable powermod bonus to your team vs Assassins which can help with the Barbatos bulli.

I tried using Scathach and Jalter with Barbatos, but I kept getting screwed over by buster and quick debuffs which made the fight last 12 turns. Decided to just use a support level 92 bond 10 Heracles to solo him in 6 turn. Hopefully having a bond 9 Ozy will allow me to have an easier time against Forneus.

Edited by LuxSpes