Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

4 hours ago, Magus of Memery said:

@MrSmokestack

I would pity you but you played yourself. Enjoy your stay in hell. ~

Reveal hidden contents

AoE Guts has actual uses against some CQ gimmicks (like Instant Death). Regardless it doesn't warrant a gap of 2 tiers between her and Irisviel.
And honestly the whole healing gimmick doesn't do anything in CQ or anywhere else in the first place so she should drop to E on that reasoning alone.

Stray crits will kill Ibaraki, too, and pretty much every other Berserker that isn't Herc or Cu so that doesn't say much.
Penthesilea's NP gain is consistent. She basically gains 10% NP for free each turn except it's better because it is front-loaded on the first 3 turns. She has by far the best NP gain among the Berserkers because of that skill and let's not forget she even has a (narrow) trait bonus.
Yes, she needs more babysitting but she has a far higher damage ceiling that Ibaraki can ever lay claim to. And quite frankly Ibaraki not requiring babysitting doesn't matter that much if she is just hitting things most of the time (where as others cosplay as Saitama).

I was half kidding.
I give you Chloe but Kintoki also lacks any relevant sustain (Natural Body doesn't do much) and while his internal stats are better his skills are pretty simple as a whole.
Compared to Lancelot who practially guarantees to crit everytime with his cards they come close as damage dealers even with the guaranteed NP5 on Kintoki.
Not to mention you gave Raikou a free pass despite having the same problems as Saberlot so yeaaaaah.

Shaddap

Spoiler

-Which CQs? I know Iri’s best use was for the Arash CQ because of his Invuln Pierce, but defense buffs were the best way to handle it.

There’s also both Hassan CQs (30+ mobs and the KH one this year), both of which were handled better with proper supports. I guess Iri is an okay support option if you don’t have 3* Medea?

The KH CQ is rather easy—stick a servant with extremely low death rate (like BB or another KH) in front, since the boss will attack that servant exclusively.

That said, I agree Medea is not much better so I can see her dropping. But E seems a bit too extreme.

-Aside from NP charge, defensive NP gain is by far the most important way Berserkers gain NP. Ibaraki and Penth have a rather large 5% defensive gain if I recall correctly, but Ibaraki is much better at taking hits due to Morph. With the usual supports (Waver, Mash, blablabla) Ibaraki has a respectable defense boost and can take hits much better. Penth starts at 0 every time and completely depends on her teammates to keep from going poof.

Penth might hit harder when her team makes sure she survives, but Ibaraki can also cleanse her own debuffs (Penth gets immunity half the time at least), but more important is the fact that Ibaraki removes buffs. This means foes cannot stack defenses in an attempt to neuter her offense. From what I can tell, Penth has no such cushion.

Having used both myself (I have Ibaraki on both servers) survivability before team support is crucial to a berserker’s gameplay. I’ve seen firsthand Penth exploding (from playing the game and elsewhere) before she could do much of anything. This makes her best skill (Golden Rule) much, much harder to use. It’s all about long-term value on a servant with no endgame.

Which Raikou? SSR Raikou explodes waves of enemies with ease so she can’t be remotely compared to Lancelot, despite both of them being crit damage dealers. Lancer Raikou is marginally better at surviving compared to Lancelot, but having any survivability or utility is better than nothing at all. Lancelot is horribly average when he is not critting, so all the stars he makes usually have to go to himself. Raikou in contrast has a one turn star absorb (and an incredible defense-ignoring NP) and actual steroids besides crit damage. Lancelot has a mana burst on NP but...30%? Raikou has bigger buff value that she can give to anyone besides herself.

Raikou’s competition is also not nearly as stiff as is Saberlot’s, even when you take the SSRs into account. Among Arts Sabers Saberlot is arguably worse than Nero Bride, Yagyu, Lanling, and Benienma. Lanling and Bride being more supportive is besides the point.

Raikou has...just Lancer Ibaraki? The SSR Lancers are fairly underwhelming compared to Raikou. She crits better and more easily than all of them.

So I’m not seeing the inconsistency in rating an amazing crit damage dealer over just a really good one.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Shaddap

Reveal hidden contents

-Which CQs? I know Iri’s best use was for the Arash CQ because of his Invuln Pierce, but defense buffs were the best way to handle it.

There’s also both Hassan CQs (30+ mobs and the KH one this year), both of which were handled better with proper supports. I guess Iri is an okay support option if you don’t have 3* Medea?

The KH CQ is rather easy—stick a servant with extremely low death rate (like BB or another KH) in front, since the boss will attack that servant exclusively.

That said, I agree Medea is not much better so I can see her dropping. But E seems a bit too extreme.

-Aside from NP charge, defensive NP gain is by far the most important way Berserkers gain NP. Ibaraki and Penth have a rather large 5% defensive gain if I recall correctly, but Ibaraki is much better at taking hits due to Morph. With the usual supports (Waver, Mash, blablabla) Ibaraki has a respectable defense boost and can take hits much better. Penth starts at 0 every time and completely depends on her teammates to keep from going poof.

Penth might hit harder when her team makes sure she survives, but Ibaraki can also cleanse her own debuffs (Penth gets immunity half the time at least), but more important is the fact that Ibaraki removes buffs. This means foes cannot stack defenses in an attempt to neuter her offense. From what I can tell, Penth has no such cushion.

Having used both myself (I have Ibaraki on both servers) survivability before team support is crucial to a berserker’s gameplay. I’ve seen firsthand Penth exploding (from playing the game and elsewhere) before she could do much of anything. This makes her best skill (Golden Rule) much, much harder to use. It’s all about long-term value on a servant with no endgame.

Which Raikou? SSR Raikou explodes waves of enemies with ease so she can’t be remotely compared to Lancelot, despite both of them being crit damage dealers. Lancer Raikou is marginally better at surviving compared to Lancelot, but having any survivability or utility is better than nothing at all. Lancelot is horribly average when he is not critting, so all the stars he makes usually have to go to himself. Raikou in contrast has a one turn star absorb (and an incredible defense-ignoring NP) and actual steroids besides crit damage. Lancelot has a mana burst on NP but...30%? Raikou has bigger buff value that she can give to anyone besides herself.

Raikou’s competition is also not nearly as stiff as is Saberlot’s, even when you take the SSRs into account. Among Arts Sabers Saberlot is arguably worse than Nero Bride, Yagyu, Lanling, and Benienma. Lanling and Bride being more supportive is besides the point.

Raikou has...just Lancer Ibaraki? The SSR Lancers are fairly underwhelming compared to Raikou. She crits better and more easily than all of them.

So I’m not seeing the inconsistency in rating an amazing crit damage dealer over just a really good one.

Spoiler

Yeah, mostly the Hassan fights. Sure, there are alternatives but even so she is an option in these fights compared to Medea Lily who ... has no such claim as far as I know. Even some of the DoT quests are better solved by either rushing them or do not require that excessive amount of healing. Not that these are exactly common and Debuff cleanse usually covers them in the first place.

Defensive NP gain is very inconsistent though (which contributes to the fact that Berserker suck at using their NPs) so it's still not reliable.
Just saying but debuff removal and 3-time debuff resistance are about the same in viability. One is more on spot but can't be used against stun, charms and skill seal which proves to be fatal in cases where multiple debuffs are applied at once (which is basically every fight with breaking gauges).
The buff removal doesn't even apply beforehand so the only defensive niche she bypasses at that moment is Guts. During CQ you have to be relatively consistent with removing these Def buffs since they tend to spammed and in that regard Ibaraki is limited by her deck anyway. It makes her a very small 
Generalist Berserkers aren't that great in CQ and by that point Ibaraki falls short of being A-Tier.

I mean we're talking about SRs so obviously the one with the exposed boobs. Wait.
Both don't have any defensive skills, I don't know how she is supposed be marginally better at surviving. That ~500 HP difference hardly contributes to that. That was your main point against him.
Considering Lancelot's purpose is constantly critting things to death him claiming his own stars is hardly a negative. That makes him a superior crit damage dealer than Raikou who suffers from inconsistencies (like her star source being tied to her NP). Of course she is much more a team player with a better emphasis on her NP and Buster Chains, so critting isn't her only niche.
On the other hand Lancelot is built so self-sufficiently that you can slap any kind of support to him.

Using class competition is a very flawed argument, especially if you compare him to SSRs. Just because Lancelot has more competitors shouldn't justify an entire tier gap between him and Yagyu while being very comparable to other members of S-Tier.

@Sire
How much SQ do you have left for Hassan?

Regarding the Hassan banner, is Limited Zero on rate up? I wasn't planning on spending too hard on his banner since I'm swimming in SR+ Assassins and I have plenty of Buster bruisers to go along with Merlin, but I'm still missing Limited Zero (but I somehow have 4 copies of Formal Craft) , so I might at least try for one copy if it's on rate up. 

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Regarding the Hassan banner, is Limited Zero on rate up? I wasn't planning on spending too hard on his banner since I'm swimming in SR+ Assassins and I have plenty of Buster bruisers to go along with Merlin, but I'm still missing Limited Zero (but I somehow have 4 copies of Formal Craft) , so I might at least try for one copy if it's on rate up. 

Likely not.  They like to show random ces on banners without new ce but those ce usually aren't rateup.

You can check the summon info when it goes live to double check though.

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Likely not.  They like to show random ces on banners without new ce but those ce usually aren't rateup.

You can check the summon info when it goes live to double check though.

Thanks for the reply. I'll check when the banner comes out, but if there's no CE rate up, I'll probably do one 10 roll and stop there.

2 hours ago, Magus of Memery said:

@Sire

2. Two Quartz. 

As I stated earlier, I also exhausted all available Free Quests and did Rank Ups + Interludes that were available to me trying for Ishtar. I'm basically relying on scraps Quartz Fragments, Daily Quartz + Tickets, and the Moon Goddess rerun to toss what meager resources I have at King Hassan.

I don't expect to get him and figure I'll have to try again later around November. Still, I'm tossing whatever I have at him now anyways.

Edited by Sire

1 hour ago, Magus of Memery said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, mostly the Hassan fights. Sure, there are alternatives but even so she is an option in these fights compared to Medea Lily who ... has no such claim as far as I know. Even some of the DoT quests are better solved by either rushing them or do not require that excessive amount of healing. Not that these are exactly common and Debuff cleanse usually covers them in the first place.

Defensive NP gain is very inconsistent though (which contributes to the fact that Berserker suck at using their NPs) so it's still not reliable.
Just saying but debuff removal and 3-time debuff resistance are about the same in viability. One is more on spot but can't be used against stun, charms and skill seal which proves to be fatal in cases where multiple debuffs are applied at once (which is basically every fight with breaking gauges).
The buff removal doesn't even apply beforehand so the only defensive niche she bypasses at that moment is Guts. During CQ you have to be relatively consistent with removing these Def buffs since they tend to spammed and in that regard Ibaraki is limited by her deck anyway. It makes her a very small 
Generalist Berserkers aren't that great in CQ and by that point Ibaraki falls short of being A-Tier.

I mean we're talking about SRs so obviously the one with the exposed boobs. Wait.
Both don't have any defensive skills, I don't know how she is supposed be marginally better at surviving. That ~500 HP difference hardly contributes to that. That was your main point against him.
Considering Lancelot's purpose is constantly critting things to death him claiming his own stars is hardly a negative. That makes him a superior crit damage dealer than Raikou who suffers from inconsistencies (like her star source being tied to her NP). Of course she is much more a team player with a better emphasis on her NP and Buster Chains, so critting isn't her only niche.
On the other hand Lancelot is built so self-sufficiently that you can slap any kind of support to him.

Using class competition is a very flawed argument, especially if you compare him to SSRs. Just because Lancelot has more competitors shouldn't justify an entire tier gap between him and Yagyu while being very comparable to other members of S-Tier.

@Sire

Spoiler

Yeah, I didn’t say debuff clear was better than immunity. I’m just pointing out that Ibaraki has much more in the way of survivability than Penth does. Her damage isn’t better, but it’s more consistent especially when neither is going to be critting without a ton of stars anyway. Penth falls off like a rock just as much as banana does if we are going to factor in debuffs like charm and seal, since enemy debuffs can just hit her the other half of the time when Golden Rule isn’t up.

Ibaraki by herself isn’t that much more survivable than Penth or any other Berserker besides the cheaters (Cu and Herc), but in the context of a team she has a much easier time surviving than Penth.

I can see why Ibaraki might be overrated by some, but I can’t see Penth being that much better than her, if at all.

Raikou has a targetable debuff clear. It’s also on a skill with a massive buster buff. Considering Lancelot’s sole utility is making stars, Raikou is still better than him in that area, if marginally so. Also, due to how Raikou’s kit works you can run her alongside another damage dealer. You can’t say the same thing about Lancelot because of how selfish his kit is. All he does is help himself crit. He doesn’t have any other utility and his damage isn’t that much better compared to other servants.

I’ll concede that for the purpose of the list, Lancelot being worse than an SSR is not a knock against him. However, it still says a lot that Raikou is generally considered the best Lancer in the game—better than even the SSR ones. However, Yagyu and Lanling existing is very much a knock against him. The former’s Attack is higher, his steroids are better, and he dunks enemy card damage with an NP that he can spam. Lancelot is a one man army, but a team built around Yagyu is so much better than one built around Lancelot it’s not even funny.

And finally, if you look at the rest of S, there are not that many purely selfish damage-dealers. The ones that are have better damage / NP spam (Kuro and Kintoki) and the rest have existent utility (Parvati, BB, and Yagyu). I’ll give you Heracles but he cheats.

Sorry, we’re just gonna have to agree to disagree here.

The MHXA wait is going to be a painful one.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I have 60 sq for King Hassanl hope I get him. I don't understand in FGO why does class modifiers exist? I don't get the purpose of making certain classes "stronger" than others?

It's lore based, generally based on how good a Class is in a direct, close quarters combat situation, I think.  For example, Assassin and Caster have low multipliers because the classes are generally the weakest in a direct combat situation, and Archers have a lowered multiplier due to their original focus on ranged attacks.

It's a huge generalization, given that exceptions exist all over the place, but I think that's the justification for the multiplier, as due to game mechanics, all fights are pretty much always direct, close quarters combat.

First 3 Quartz roll on King Hassan banner. Got myself the 500-Year Obsession CE. // This is gonna be one heck of a ride, isn't it?

For the CE itself, I am not really that impressed until I figured it may be useful for some Challenge Quests and the like. I guess I'll toss it into the Archives for now and bring it out should I ever need it.

@Magus of Memery@MrSmokestack

Fuck you im not using spoiler tags

Honestly imo

Yagyu > Beni > Lance = Bride

The fuck Lanling is even doing here he can't use Black grail gtfo

So on the explanation - Yagyu is obvious next - to be frank Yagyu's flaw only comes up in situation where you won't even consider him to begin with

Beni over Bride and Lance because cycling out 20% really is THAT good, this makes Beni the ideal brainded Arts Chain comp. She also arguably have the best damage potential from

96%  steroid

So why Lance = Bride, Brides ideal scenario is.... criting on 100 weight and Crit is ultimately broken. Just like how Lance only have 95% steroid, Bride also "only have" 45% steroid

Reason why Lance holds up - 50 30 20 battery - this isnt the most versatile battery ever, requiring a 20 to use but theres a lot of ways to play around this. Lance is the ONLY arts saber who can turbos out turn 1 AO without using your friend slot and deploying Skadi, which improves his options. This is a relevant comparison to Kintoki and Kuro where both had NP5 as their only advantage, i dare say NP2+ Lance is S Tier, and NP1 Lance is A+ Tier.

On a related note i used to think Yag = Lance before New Year update. New Year update makes Yag decisively better thanks to Tamamo buff pushing NP damage forward

Heres why the argument for Lance taking his own stars NEVER made sense - Lance is literally the best stargenner in the game. If you remove Lance and replace him with any random schmuck the amount of stars you get up and running is SO MUCH LOWER it averages into having as much stars as Lance.comp with Weight up

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

35 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

For 150 sq on the Hassan banner I got little. Just crappy ce after crappy ce; the rates in this game suck.

Welcome to FGO my friend. This isn’t Feh.

I tried for Musashi/Ishtar and overall got nothing special, except...

MEDEA! She finally came home! I waited anxiously for best mage momma and she finally decided to join me. Unfortunately I couldn’t ascend her because I’m short on Caster monuments (thanks a lot Merlin). But I’ll spoil her in no time. 

No interest in Gramps since I got Jack Jack from the guaranteed SSR, so looks like I’ll be stockpiling for a bit. 

In an effort to make farming for Hero Proofs less dreadfully boring, I decided to start making an effort to start filling out the CE list with "seen, but not obtained" from supports bond 10 CE.

Bond CE Listing, regular is seen but not owned, italic is owned, bold is unseen

• Saber
    • Artoria Pendragon
    • Artoria Pendragon (Alter)
    • Altera
    • Chevalier d'Eon
    • Nero Claudius
    • Siegfried
    • Artoria Pendragon (Lily)
    • Okita Souji
    • Mordred
    • Gaius Julius Caesar
    • Nero Claudius (Bride)
    • Gilles de Rais
    • Fergus Mac Roich
    • Ryougi Shiki
    • Rama
    • Gawain
    • Lancelot
    • Bedivere
    • Elizabeth Bathory (brave)
    • Miyamoto Musashi
    • Arthur Pendragon
    • Suzuka Gozen
    • Frankenstein (swimsuit)
    • Yagyu Munenori
    • Sigurd
  • Archer
    • EMIYA
    • Arash
    • Gilgamesh
    • David
    • Orion
    • Atalante
    • Oda Nobunaga
    • Robin Hood
    • Nikola Tesla
    • Arjuna
    • Euryale
    • Gilgamesh (child)
    • Billy the Kid
    • Tristan
    • Tawara Touta
    • Anne Bonny and Mary Read (swimsuit)
    • Artoria Pendragon (swimsuit)
    • Chloe von Einzbern
    • Ishtar
    • James Moriarty
    • Emiya (Alter)
    • Helena Blavatsky (swimsuit)
    • Tomoe Gozen
    • Altera the Sun(ta)
    • Asagami Fujino
    • Chiron
    • Napoleon
  • Lancer
    • Elizabeth Bathory
    • Cu Chulainn 
    • Scathach
    • Leonidas
    • Karna
    • Artoria Pendragon (Lancer Alter)
    • Romulus
    • Musashibou Benkei
    • Brynhildr
    • Cu Chulainn (Prototype)
    • Hektor
    • Fionn Mac Cumhail
    • Li Shuwen
    • Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
    • Artoria Pendragon (Lancer)
    • Tamamo no Mae (swimsuit)
    • Kiyohime (swimsuit)
    • Vlad III
    • Enkidu
    • Jeanne D'Arc (Alter) (Santa) (Lily)
    • Medusa (Lily)
    • Jaguar Warrior
    • Minamoto no Raikou (swimsuit)
    • Parvati
    • Houzouin Inshun
    • Nezha
    • Ereshkigal
    • Valkyrie
  • Rider
    • Marie Antoinette
    • Saint Martha
    • Boudica
    • Francis Drake
    • Artoria Pendragon (Santa Alter)
    • Edward Teach / Blackbeard
    • Anne Bonny and Mary Read
    • Medusa
    • Alexander
    • Ushiwakamaru
    • Saint George
    • Astolfo
    • Queen Medb
    • Iskandar
    • Ozymandias
    • Sakata Kintoki
    • Mordred (swimsuit)
    • Quetzalcoatl
    • Christopher Columbus
    • Ishtar (swimsuit)
    • Artoria Pendragon (Alter) (Swimsuit)
    • Ivan the Terrible
    • Achilles
    • Sakamoto Ryouma
  • Caster
    • Zhuge Liang / Waver
    • Cu Chulainn (Caster)
    • Hans Christian Anderson
    • Elizabeth Bathory (Halloween)
    • Tamamo no Mae
    • Medea 
    • Nursery Rhyme
    • Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
    • Mephistopheles
    • Medea (Lily)
    • William Shakespeare
    • Gilles de Rais
    • Helena Blavatsky
    • Thomas Edison
    • Paracelsus Von Honheim
    • Charles Babbage
    • Xuanzang Sanzang
    • Irisviel (Dress of Heaven)
    • Geronimo
    • Nitocris
    • Leonardo Da Vinci
    • Marie Antoinette (swimsuit)
    • Illyasviel von Einzbern
    • Gilgamesh
    • Merlin
    • Scheherazade
    • Nero Claudius (swimsuit)
    • Circe
    • Queen of Sheeba
    • Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova
    • Avicebron
    • Sieg
    • Skathach=Skadi
  • Assassin
    • Mata Hari
    • Carmilla
    • Stheno
    • Henry Jekyll and Hyde
    • Sasaki Kojirou
    • Hassan of the Cursed Arm
    • Jack the Ripper
    • Jing Ke
    • Phantom of the Opera
    • Mysterious Heroine X
    • Charles Henri Sanson
    • Ryougi Shiki
    • Emiya (Assassin) / Kiritsugu
    • Hassan of the Hundred Personas / Hundred Faced Hassan
    • Shuten Douji
    • Fuuma Kotarou
    • Hassan of the Serenity
    • Cleopatra
    • Scathach
    • King Hassan / First Hassan
    • Yan Qing
    • Wu Zetian
    • Nitocris (swimsuit)
    • Mochizuki Chiyome
    • Kato Danzou
    • Osakabehime
    • Semiramis
    • Okada Izou
  • Berserker
    • Vlad III
    • Hercules
    • Kiyohime
    • Tamamo Cat
    • Sakata Kintoki
    • Darius III
    • Eric Bloodaxe
    • Spartacus
    • Lancelot
    • Asterios
    • Lu Bu
    • Frankenstein
    • Beowulf
    • Caligula
    • Florence Nightingale
    • Cu Chulainn (Alter)
    • Minemoto no Raikou
    • Ibaraki Douji
    • Mysterious Heroine X (Alter)
    • Hijikata Toshizou
    • Chacha
    • Penthesilea
    • Paul Bunyan
    • Oda Nobunaga (swimsuit)
    • Atalante (Alter)
  • Extra
    • Jeanne D'Arc (Ruler)
    • Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Ruler)
    • Edmond Dantes (Avenger)
    • Jeanne D'Arc (Alter) (Avenger)
    • Angra Mainyu (Avenger)
    • Saint Martha (Ruler)
    • Gorgon (Avenger)
    • Hessian Lobo (Avenger)
    • Meltryllis (Alter Ego)
    • Passionlip (Alter Ego)
    • BB (4* Moon Cancer)
    • Kiara Sessyoin (Alter Ego)
    • Sherlock Holmes (Ruler)
    • Mecha Eli-chan (Alter Ego)
    • Mecha Eli-chan Mk II (Alter Ego)
    • Abigail Williams (Foreigner)
    • Katsushika Hokusai (Foreigner)
    • Antonio Salieri (Avenger)
    • Okita Souji (Alter) (Alter Ego)

If anyone has any Bond 10 CE aside from what I listed, it'd be nice if you could temporarily be put on support, so I can register them.

Edited by Magical Glace
Keeping list updated for my convenience

1 minute ago, Magus of Memery said:

@MrSmokestack
Well, I guess I should stop bullying you. You're already burnt black anyway.

@Glaceon Mage
I put Emiya, Cu, Tamamo and Kojiro with their Bond CE on my Support list. I also have Shiki's so hit me up if you want her.

I think I already found all these ones.  Thanks though.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

@Glaceon Mage I have the Bond 10 CEs of Ozymandias and Nitocris, but I don't think I have you on my friend list. 

I don't think you do, I'll send you a request.

6 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I think I already found all these ones.  Thanks though.

Oh, I should read. You listed the ones you have already found.

Then Scathach's, Asterios' and Arash will do? (Mash has Arash's Bond CE)

22 minutes ago, Magus of Memery said:

Oh, I should read. You listed the ones you have already found.

Then Scathach's, Asterios' and Arash will do? (Mash has Arash's Bond CE)

Yep, have yet to see those.

Edit: Thanks guys, got all five registered now.  If you want to change back you can I guess, unless someone else wants to register them?

Edited by Glaceon Mage

1 hour ago, Magus of Memery said:

@MrSmokestack
Well, I guess I should stop bullying you. You're already burnt black anyway.

I’m not sure I’m catching the reference

@Glaceon Mage I’ll put up Martha with her Bond CE, as well as d’Eon.

Edited by MrSmokestack

I told myself i wasn't interested in First Hassan. I said, "save up for Arthur and Achilles." Then I said, "Eh...it won't hurt to throw 12 sq at i-" ...3rd single pull and I see rainbows spark up. It's First Hassan. i just know I'm not getting Arthur come March now ?

Edit: I take it back. I know I won't get Tibarn OR Reyson when they go live because I just used my luck on FGO 

Edited by silverserpent

@Glaceon MageOnly one I have that you haven't listed so far is Marie (Rider).  Since I don't think you're on my list and I currently have a free spot, my ID is 507.153.523 (user name is Zeth) if you're interested.  Currently have it equipped on Dantes in the extra slot, since Marie's in Rider and I don't feel like taking down Mona Lisa.

I'm personally skipping First Hassan.  I think he's pretty cool, but I really don't need another Assassin at this point, and I need to cut back on spending for a bit anyways.

12 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

@Glaceon MageOnly one I have that you haven't listed so far is Marie (Rider).  Since I don't think you're on my list and I currently have a free spot, my ID is 507.153.523 (user name is Zeth) if you're interested.  Currently have it equipped on Dantes in the extra slot, since Marie's in Rider and I don't feel like taking down Mona Lisa.

I'm personally skipping First Hassan.  I think he's pretty cool, but I really don't need another Assassin at this point, and I need to cut back on spending for a bit anyways.

Sent, thanks!

And used.  Thanks again.

Edited by Glaceon Mage