Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

“Challenge” Quest done in 15 turns. Nobu MVP.

If you have Black Grail, use it. Amazing there are people who think it’s “risky” because of a tiny demerit. Bleh.

Lip and Melt are lowkey strong. The former is arguably one of the best tanks in the game while the latter finally got into the spotlight when Skadi dropped. That’s really impressive considering how gimped AE is offensively.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, main reason I don't use Black Grail is because I'd rather have a NP Charge CE. (+ the fact that my Grail is only missing one copy to MLB bothers me.) Halloween Devil is my main choice on Archer Artoria, since her being NP4 means you're usually dead no matter what once she NPs anyway.

If all I wanted was damage then it'd be one of my first picks.

They finally gave Beowulf some love.

Spoiler

Instinct buffed to:
- 15 stars at max.
- EAM levels of Crit Star Gather rate (1 turn)
- 50% Crit Dmg Up (1 turn)

This is one way to make someone relevant.

46 minutes ago, Magus of Memery said:

They finally gave Beowulf some love.

Hide contents

Instinct buffed to:
- 15 stars at max.
- EAM levels of Crit Star Gather rate (1 turn)
- 50% Crit Dmg Up (1 turn)

This is one way to make someone relevant.

0/10 No Herc upgrade giving him 12x guts

25 minutes ago, QKumber said:

Done with Valentines CE (bought 91 total) - loved Georgios and couple others xD

Glaceon whenever you want any of the CEs, just say on which unit you want!

I just do runs of Fuyuki X-A to register CE.  So anyone works.

3 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I just do runs of Fuyuki X-A to register CE.  So anyone works.

Okay, support list set! Kust missing Nitocris from those you requested because lacked space :P

all the 9 CEs there should be new, wasnt sure which one of Astolfo you wanted... set the hypogriff plushie for now

2 minutes ago, QKumber said:

Okay, support list set! Kust missing Nitocris from those you requested because lacked space :P

all the 9 CEs there should be new, wasnt sure which one of Astolfo you wanted... set the hypogriff plushie for now

Thanks!  I had actually made some progress with finding CE out in the wild so the only one I still needed was Li, I had been updating the post where I originally made the request as I went.  I went ahead and used your supports a few times to give you FP though.

That leaves just Da Vinci-chan's return gift.  @LuxSpes could you perhaps help out on that front?

7 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Thanks!  I had actually made some progress with finding CE out in the wild so the only one I still needed was Li, I had been updating the post where I originally made the request as I went.  I went ahead and used your supports a few times to give you FP though.

That leaves just Da Vinci-chan's return gift.  @LuxSpes could you perhaps help out on that front?

Just farmed it. I can put it on my character for you to register it. 

Cleared the challenge quest in 35 turns, but I did have to use my Command Seals to pull it off... (And I just got "Update Data" as soon as I finished it. I better get that Crystallized Lore! Okay, I got it. Whew.)

I went in semi-blind as I didn't really know who to bring, so I tried Jalter, Mash, Support Merlin, Kuro, Tamamo, Herc. Mash + Merlin didn't work out as well as I would have liked since the "Healing Effect Down" debuff hurt me a lot. I also didn't take into account Lancer Alter's Curse which countered my backline Herc. Still, I cleared it and I had the Command Seals to spare, so I'm not too concerned about it.

Regarding the event, I may just skip the Shop CEs and Valentine CEs so I can just go for the materials. I haven't been hardcore farming for FGO and I can use the mats a lot more than fluff text. (I can always cheat and look at the Wiki for them anyways.)

Been some time since I posted here. A lot happened, my phone alhad a problem and I lost all F/GO data(luckily FE heroes had the Nintendo account)

So I had to restart the whole game. I did got most of my main servants back, Siegfried, Kotarou, Proto Chulainn and Hans. I lost Edmond, but to be honest I don’t really miss him. He really wasn’t doing to well and died way to fast.

Now Robin Hood took his place, and holy shit his Noble Phantasm hits ridiculously hard. I know my Robin has a Lv.3 NP, but still for a 3 star, it hits like a truck. I recently got Arjuna, but I’m not sure if want to replace Robin because he’s doing so well, but then again Arjuna is a 5 star servant.

Should I replace Robin with Arjuna? I really can’t decide.

39 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Arjuna does have more potential with him having a higher level cap, but his skills overall are rather meh. He's a decent farming servant with his battery skill and another skill that boosts his NP damage. As far I understand Robin's growth curve is linear meaning that his level ups will be pretty much the same from beginning to end. Arjuna's is semi reverse s which mean that he gains a fair amount of stats beginning and end, but suffers somewhat of a stump midlevel

First few tries of the challenge quest with Jalter + double merlin weren't working, with Drake blowing up one Merlin before I could really get to her. Decided to try again with double merlin, but have Jalter, Merlin and Mash be starting trio with Jack, Merlin and Hans in the back. The plan was to have Mash out to defend Merlin while I dealt with Nightingale and Drake, but every I somehow forgot Drake had an ignore Invulnerability skill and lost Jalter and Merlin. Decided to stick with it and just use my Command Seal to bring everyone back. In the end, I didn't need to use any seals since it turns out bringing Jack to a quest where all the enemies are female is a pretty good idea. Took me 44 turns, but Jack managed to get everyone. 

I've been slacking in the farming department. I did manage to get Merlin to 10/10/10, but the shop is nearly full. I might just get the Lore and stop there. 

4 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Been some time since I posted here. A lot happened, my phone alhad a problem and I lost all F/GO data(luckily FE heroes had the Nintendo account)

So I had to restart the whole game. I did got most of my main servants back, Siegfried, Kotarou, Proto Chulainn and Hans. I lost Edmond, but to be honest I don’t really miss him. He really wasn’t doing to well and died way to fast.

Now Robin Hood took his place, and holy shit his Noble Phantasm hits ridiculously hard. I know my Robin has a Lv.3 NP, but still for a 3 star, it hits like a truck. I recently got Arjuna, but I’m not sure if want to replace Robin because he’s doing so well, but then again Arjuna is a 5 star servant.

Replacing Robin with Arjuna isn't something you should really consider, as they are different roles.  Robin is an NP nuker, and his kit pretty much centers around his NP, which you can get to NP5 pretty easily since Robin can be found in the FP gacha.  Arjuna has higher card damage, but his NP is AOE and his skills are sort of bad.

Robin's better suited to boss killing, as his NP will always hit a single enemy harder than Arjuna's, and Arjuna's better for farming.

Edit:  Since you mentioned losing your account, make sure you create a Transfer Code and password, and store that someplace you can retrieve it.  That way if you have issues again you can easily get your account back.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

3 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Replacing Robin with Arjuna isn't something you should really consider, as they are different roles.  Robin is an NP nuker, and his kit pretty much centers around his NP, which you can get to NP5 pretty easily since Robin can be found in the FP gacha.  Arjuna has higher card damage, but his NP is AOE and his skills are sort of bad.

Robin's better suited to boss killing, as his NP will always hit a single enemy harder than Arjuna's, and Arjuna's better for farming.

Edit:  Since you mentioned losing your account, make sure you create a Transfer Code and password, and store that someplace you can retrieve it.  That way if you have issues again you can easily get your account back.

i would say its a bit of a 50-50. but its been a while since i last used Robin while i used Arjuna a fuckton lately

Essentially on a more AOE CQ, Arjuna is prob one of the more reliable pick with Black Grail equiped, this is because despite his deck mismatch he can still arts spam well(this is something you do with EVERY servant if you can), and Endowed Hero tops him up super well.

52 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

i would say its a bit of a 50-50. but its been a while since i last used Robin while i used Arjuna a fuckton lately

Essentially on a more AOE CQ, Arjuna is prob one of the more reliable pick with Black Grail equiped, this is because despite his deck mismatch he can still arts spam well(this is something you do with EVERY servant if you can), and Endowed Hero tops him up super well.

I meant boss killing as single target, farming as AOE, since those are the standard situations for each (or at least used to be).  I'm discounting BG mostly because it's unlikely a new account will have even one.

Additionally, I don't think NA is going to be getting many AOE challenges soon though, and for part 1 story ST bosses that favor burst are more the norm, while the trash fights are AOE.  For bosses in Camelot, for example, I think Robin would likely be more preferred for a bigger burst turn over Arjuna's more consistent damage, while Arjuna would be more useful for dealing with the knights.  Additionally, Robin costs less which might be a concern for low level masters.

For immediacy, I'd favor Robin, for long term I'd favor Arjuna.

43 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

I meant boss killing as single target, farming as AOE, since those are the standard situations for each (or at least used to be).  I'm discounting BG mostly because it's unlikely a new account will have even one.

Additionally, I don't think NA is going to be getting many AOE challenges soon though, and for part 1 story ST bosses that favor burst are more the norm, while the trash fights are AOE.  For bosses in Camelot, for example, I think Robin would likely be more preferred for a bigger burst turn over Arjuna's more consistent damage, while Arjuna would be more useful for dealing with the knights.  Additionally, Robin costs less which might be a concern for low level masters.

For immediacy, I'd favor Robin, for long term I'd favor Arjuna.

Kinda weird though, for current environment of NA, and current JP CQ is pretty much almost always AOE. I think NA is going to be mostly AOE until October? since early CQ seems to be an uncreative "put as many related to this event servant as inhumanly possible" so far. well, besides memorial

And yeah Robin's real good for Camelot, although A BIT invalidated by Euryale. I personally think Eury is the one unit you should raise since somehow some of the toughest scenarios in the future centers around Archer Weak Male monsters

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Kinda weird though, for current environment of NA, and current JP CQ is pretty much almost always AOE. I think NA is going to be mostly AOE until October? since early CQ seems to be an uncreative "put as many related to this event servant as inhumanly possible" so far. well, besides memorial

Huh, I thought we were in ST CQ mode for NA right now (aside from Valentines).  Probably should have actually looked them up.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi