Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

2 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I mostly deal with it by never saving tickets.

use tickets to cover rolling urges, save quartz.  I find it effective.

And we also have the JP server to scratch that itch sometimes... go there, use some supports and avoid using SQ on na :P

btw, Accel rerun should happen in what... almost 2 years? Talk about long term planning xD

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, redlight said:

Decided to scratch my itch with tickets. Got Demiya. Also Caster Cu (why couldn't you have been Bedi)

1 story locked and 1 4* so pretty good I guess?

btw I never remember... Demyia is the archer alter or the assassin? That one is Kerry right?

15 minutes ago, QKumber said:

btw I never remember... Demyia is the archer alter or the assassin? That one is Kerry right?

That’s correct. The Assassin Emiya is a what-if AU Kiritsugu, and Emiyalter is the new archer we got from Shinjuku. The latter has been... ummmm, heavily discussed as of late. 

7 hours ago, QKumber said:

Archer alter. I think it's because he's dark Emiya or something is why he's called Demiya (dark->d)

EDIT: Oh shit. It's Demiya because Detroit Emiya. MonkaS

Spoiler

Oh wow. According to the datamine Da Vinci Lily is a welfare, at least that's what her ascension art seems to indicate as 1-3 are all marked with the same artwork. But it'l take me over 2 years to get her in NA server. Heh

Edited by redlight

5 hours ago, redlight said:

Archer alter. I think it's because he's dark Emiya or something is why he's called Demiya (dark->d)

EDIT: Oh shit. It's Demiya because Detroit Emiya. MonkaS

Hide contents

Oh wow. According to the datamine Da Vinci Lily is a welfare, at least that's what her ascension art seems to indicate as 1-3 are all marked with the same artwork. But it'l take me over 2 years to get her in NA server. Heh

She was welfare in Arcade so not too surprised tbh

Archer of Shinjuku's new skin looks handsome as fuck. Raita exaggerates when it comes to female anatomy, but goddamn it can they draw handsome dudes

10 minutes ago, Magus of Memery said:

Well, guys, prepare yourself for GudaGuda rerun.
*gets Vietnam flashbacks*

Oh boy, hopefully the grind isn't so painful this time around. At least the shop is on fire.

Summon GGPG or riot

Just a reminder

if we dont get Hijkata -Okita banner this is the last chance to get GGPG

This CE right there, giving 3 turn taunt, an effect never printed since this and release, is one of the Big 4 CE in the game alongside Black Grail, Kscope, and 2030. Its arguably just as, if not more game changing than 2030.

So yeah try to get some if you want to experience severe cheese

Over 600 quartz and what do I get? Not Japanese Saber, that's what. I haven't been this salty in a while.

Instead I get another Tamamo out of nowhere (the Jeanne flashbacks are real), and two hard spooks in Saberlot and Chevalier D'eon. The former saber I'll gladly accept since he's amazing and I like Lance as a character, but... fuck you Chev. 

got Baited by the gacha gods... and of course they got the better of me!

at least, now I have 5 poster girls, and got my 6th 2030 so at least that! Sadly no np2 Okita T.T

oh and got a GREAT lvl up! Free ap feels amazing haha!!! Also a friend slot open so if anyone want my f2p support page just say something here :D

Welp...burned 30 SQ and got a ton of the 4* CE and NP 2 Nyanta. Not too bad all things considered, I just hope my luck will go up when Melt arrives.

The event's story was something else, like it was so chaotic that I was just lost at what the hell happened there. Nobu seems fun but the most likely thing is that she'll remain at 1/1/1 forever because I have enough AoE archers.

I got Demonic Bodhisattva with a ticket. I'll gladly take that. I'm somewhat interested in raising Jekyll so I'm happy. And even then it's nice to have on Arash

Edited by redlight

So, I rolled on the Karna rate-up with 41 tickets and 180 SQ.
Hit SSR. Even 2 SSRs. Are you jealous? Then look below.

Spoiler

They were Arthur and Arjuna. The former is on rate-up, I get that but Arjuna? While rolling for Karna of all things?
*incoherent screaming*

Even worse, I only got a single copy of Bedivere (NP3 now), 0 copies of Caster Cu and have the questionable accomplishment of NP5 Gilles.

I want to die really badly. Got my 1st Beowulf among the pulls and I got all the CBC CEs (only 1 copy of Outrage, the other 4* can be MLB).
CCC can take its time I will have to scratch together whatever I can until then and it's not going to be much without flaying my wallet.

Edited by Magus of Memery

12 hours ago, Magus of Memery said:

So, I rolled on the Karna rate-up.
Hit SSR. Even 2 SSRs. Are you jealous? Then look below.

Hide contents

They were Arthur and Arjuna. The former is on rate-up, I get that but freaking Arjuna? While rolling for Karna of all things?
*incoherent screaming*

Even worse, I only got a single copy of Bedivere (NP3 now), 0 copies of Caster Cu and have the questionable accomplishment of NP5 Gilles.

I want to die really badly. One other new stuff is my first Beowulf and I got pretty much the all the CBC CEs (only 1 copy of Outrage, the other can be MLB). CCC can take its time I will have to scratch together whatever I can until then.

Arjuna just spooks everyone. He was even my first SSR

On 12/03/2019 at 7:52 PM, Silverly said:

The former saber I'll gladly accept since he's amazing and I like Lance as a character, but... fuck you Chev. 

Ahem

Spoiler

latest?cb=20180115065221

Sadly, she hasn't received a costume yet even in Nipponland. Oh, and in this version d'Eon is a woman because of her self-suggestion skill that can even affect physical appearance of the user. You'll notice she has breasts.

"At times a man, at times a woman. Even the body is made to change."

Edited by redlight

13 hours ago, redlight said:

Ahem

Hide contents

latest?cb=20180115065221

Sadly, she hasn't received a costume yet even in Nipponland. Oh, and in this version d'Eon is a woman because of her self-suggestion skill that can even affect physical appearance of the user. You'll notice she has breasts.

"At times a man, at times a woman. Even the body is made to change."

I'll admit, that's pretty cute. It wouldn't be the first costume DW has held out on though. Salter still doesn't have her Shinjuku outfit and that's just criminal. 

The real problem is that Chev is just so weird to me (in terms of usage). Her role as a supportive tank isn't one that I'm particularly interested in and overall she has fairly low priority for raising up. I got her during the first month when I started playing and never bothered, though Chev stuck around thanks to my inner collector as well the possibility of me actually raising her if I was bored. However, I'm seriously contemplating outright burning the second one, mostly out of salt admittedly, but her NP sort of runs into the caster problem of not being necessary to really enhance. Doesn't  I'm indifferent to Chevalier herself, maybe Agartha might allow her to grow on me (though I heard it's the black sheep of EoR).

4 minutes ago, Silverly said:

I'll admit, that's pretty cute. It wouldn't be the first costume DW has held out on though. Salter still doesn't have her Shinjuku outfit and that's just criminal. 

The real problem is that Chev is just so weird to me (in terms of usage). Her role as a supportive tank isn't one that I'm particularly interested in and overall she has fairly low priority for raising up. I got her during the first month when I started playing and never bothered, though Chev stuck around thanks to my inner collector as well the possibility of me actually raising her if I was bored. However, I'm seriously contemplating outright burning the second one, mostly out of salt admittedly, but her NP sort of runs into the caster problem of not being necessary to really enhance. Doesn't  I'm indifferent to Chevalier herself, maybe Agartha might allow her to grow on me (though I heard it's the black sheep of EoR).

Actually, it's generally agreed that d'Eon's NP is pretty weak at NP1, and is only really useful at NP2 or higher, unlike most support NPs.

2 hours ago, Silverly said:

2 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Actually, it's generally agreed that d'Eon's NP is pretty weak at NP1, and is only really useful at NP2 or higher, unlike most support NPs.

D'eon is weird like that yeah. The important thing to know about Deon is just "shes a 3 turn taunt" and its been proven that 3 turn Taunt is broken. Considering we have only 3 servant with those, and one of that need to go through hoops for it, d'eon's great if all you want is a Taunt without crit weight. In JP, the one turn dodge is great because STG would died fast against common CQ, although his customizability(say deploying him at L1 with on death CE) still makes him pretty good

The NP buff makes her NP really solid since it also makes the duration 3 turns(which is actually a glaring weakness because 2 turn NP = 1 turn effective power) but i got mixed feeling with it since DW went the obvious idiotic route of making the charm 30 when they should remove it entirely

Its weirdly funny how D'eon without Charm would have been better than D'eon with Charm

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

14 hours ago, Silverly said:

Her NP gains a significant boost upon reaching NP2, like all other NPs, though in d'Eon's case it's a very huge boost.
d'Eon appreciates any CE that can give her dodge or invincibility, but this is niche at this point. There's a Chaldea Boy CE that gives invincibility 1st turn and then there's Volumen Hydrargyrum that also pretty much guarantees first turn invincibility because the opponent has as many actions as the number of times VH gives invincibility.

But her charge effect on her NP is pretty trash IMO. Better than nothing I guess

Is it possible to get a free CB CE next year from this year's batch?

Edited by redlight