Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

1 minute ago, redlight said:
  Hide contents

And then she''l be an Assassin 

That seems to be the likeliest of outcomes as we get Type-Moon main characters as welfares. They might also release Faker and/or Kay, but those 2 don't seem all that likely.

Spoiler

I can see 5* Faker (pretty woman in new class), 4* gacha Kay (most male KotR are 4*), 4* welfare Gray (she fits the role of "non-servant character tagging along back to Chaldea post event" well).  Maybe on Kay though, since the anime isn't adapting the part where he appears.

At the same time, I can't help but worry they'll make Gray gacha because she's a Saberface...

Honestly I mainly want Lancer because we really need more welfare Lancers... Jeanne Alter Santa Lily is the only one.  I can see Assassin as a possibility for her I guess.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

So people have been analysing images of Kama and she might actually grow older or at least her body the further you ascend her.

Holy shit. The new CM's theme is BB channel theme in F note

Spoiler

Edited by redlight

23 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

What is the most cost effective place to farm Dragon Fangs? Is it a cheap place like Fuyuki 0 or an expensive one like Deming?

Deming is the most cost effective place to farm Dragon Fangs unfortunately for you.

6 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Deming is the most cost effective place to farm Dragon Fangs unfortunately for you.

I thought as much. It’s not much of a problem being in Deming but I do need a lot of them, 13 in fact. 

Also, if anyone wants to add me, my number is  920,367,760 and my name is Luiz. It’s different from the one I posted before because that one was from the account I lost and I posted it by mistake.

Edited by Water Mage

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

About Kama the new assassin on JP.

ridiculously strong. She have very strong skillset in general, and her NP gen while low, is compensated by battery and NP having huge pre cast quick buff. She's quite possibly the second best or best Q assassin replacing MHX position, but better than Jack is still a tall order

Jack have less consistency issue due to having 3 Quick that have absurd value - Kama with 3 stack of her NP loop is as good as BASE Jack, and her female damage bonus puts her damage ceiling on top since she only gets 10% damaage boost per NP repeat

That said single target Assassin havent been useful in JP, in context of CQ(this applies to ST in general, Jack and Okita havent found a showtime) so its a while before she can showcase her power on high end content

6 hours ago, Water Mage said:

I thought as much. It’s not much of a problem being in Deming but I do need a lot of them, 13 in fact. 

Also, if anyone wants to add me, my number is 8g2mp5Tkcm and my name is Luiz. It’s different from the one I posted before because that one was from the account I lost and I posted it by mistake.

...That doesn't seem right.  That looks like a bind code, not a friend code...

Kama is an easy skip for me, I can't stand Sakura after all.  I'm glad for that, since Waver banner and presumably at least one Waver CE are right around the corner.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

8 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

...That doesn't seem right.  That looks like a bind code, not a friend code...

Kama is an easy skip for me, I can't stand Sakura after all.  I'm glad for that, since Waver banner and presumably at least one Waver CE are right around the corner.

Yeah, it’s the bind code. I had copied it earlier and forgot to change. Again.

Here’s the actual code: 920,367,760, and again the name is Luiz.

You know, with the addition of Kama in Fate/GO I’ve noticed we’re getting quite a bit of Sakura face characters. If we get more Sakura faces will we get a Mysterious Heroine X version of Sakura? Especialized in killing Sakura faces? And I wonder if Kama’s design has anything to do with Heaven’s Feel movie release. The second one still sorta recent, right?

Edited by Water Mage

1 hour ago, Water Mage said:

You know, with the addition of Kama in Fate/GO I’ve noticed we’re getting quite a bit of Sakura face characters. If we get more Sakura faces will we get a Mysterious Heroine X version of Sakura? Especialized in killing Sakura faces? And I wonder if Kama’s design has anything to do with Heaven’s Feel movie release. The second one still sorta recent, right?

Kama being a Dark Sakura pseudo-Servant is most likely because of the Heaven's Feel movies.  As for any potential MHS, I don't think it's likely anytime soon.  BB and the Sakura Five Alter Egos aren't really Sakura, but all derive from the same source (a corrupted Sakura NPC on the Moon Cell), and FSN Sakura herself only has 2 pseudo-Servants in game.  It's a different situation from Altria, where she appears in everything as the most recognizable TM character, has several variations, and has completely unrelated characters that look like her (MHX and Okita originally existed to make fun of this), way before FGO ever existed.  MHX was also a joke about Altria being jealous of newer Sabers in general, and wanting to put them in their place, IIRC, not just hunting down Saberfaces.

Spoiler

Besides, if they do want a Sakuraface killer, there's sort of already one in canon:  Kazuradrop.  She hates all Sakura AIs to the point that she has a skill that lets her eat them and gain their abilities, and that could easily be extended to Sakurafaces in general.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

2 hours ago, Water Mage said:

@YotsuMaboroshi summed it up pretty well, but yeah that’s extremely unlikely. Altoria is an exception because she’s literally Fate’s poster girl (and Type Moon’s for that matter eat it Shiki). 

It doesn’t help that historically Sakura is the least popular and subsequently most divisive of the FSN heroines. Not to say that she’s unpopular, she’s certainly got her (VERY vocal) fans, but there’s a fair margin between Saber and Rin. Look up polls if you don’t believe me. The reason she got so many alts (which ironically got her own summer alt) is mostly thanks to Extra so they’re actually canon, and despite being referred to as the Sakura Five only Passionlip really has her face. The rest somewhat resemble her or share similar features, hell, I wouldn’t even identify Melt as Sakura on first sight. 

Edited by Silverly

On 27.3.2019 at 4:10 PM, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

her NP gen while low

Did I miss something about NP gain powercreep because 4/3/4 with 0.74% is anything but low, even compared to modern standards. Having a 50% battery on top of that is borderline insane.

About Kama: I heard a lot of grievances regarding enemy Alter Egos so she should be a fine answer to that. Even outside of that niche she should be able to dish out a lot of damage through repeated NP usage and that Quick Up lasting 3 turns makes it easy to stack if coupled with Skadi.
It's good to see an excellent Assassin after the slew of disappointments for this class. though she makes me uncomfortable It says a lot that Jack is still the standard to be measured at after 3+ years of her release.

Weeew lad, I got 2 CE drops from the low AP nodes. Yesterday I got the Okita CE from the 10 AP shinsengumi node and today I got the Chacha CE from the 20 AP Oda node. The latter saves me farming time so that's appreciated because I'm not rolling the gacha.

I just hope I'm not burning my luck because I need it for CCC.

6 hours ago, Magus of Memery said:

Did I miss something about NP gain powercreep because 4/3/4 with 0.74% is anything but low, even compared to modern standards. Having a 50% battery on top of that is borderline insane.

About Kama: I heard a lot of grievances regarding enemy Alter Egos so she should be a fine answer to that. Even outside of that niche she should be able to dish out a lot of damage through repeated NP usage and that Quick Up lasting 3 turns makes it easy to stack if coupled with Skadi.
It's good to see an excellent Assassin after the slew of disappointments for this class. though she makes me uncomfortable It says a lot that Jack is still the standard to be measured at after 3+ years of her release.

I should have said low in comparison to Jack, Okita and slightly lower than MHX so its  a mistake on my end, but basically its related to how after using her NP 3 times, her NP gain matches Jack at base

And no you don't miss anything. NP gain power creep only really happened on BBAAQ and Arts but they only get 10% increase since the old days(Saberlot 1.6, QSH 1.9, Artoria 1.76)

Quick never really get a true insane NP gain bump after DW decided that we're getting 3.0 at best and Kama is one of those Quick with 3.0 at best

Well, it's nice to see that the GudaGuda event plot is insane as ever. We need Mini-Okitas, DW, get a move on.

15 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Quick never really get a true insane NP gain bump after DW decided that we're getting 3.0 at best and Kama is one of those Quick with 3.0 at best

Tbf we can blame this on Rider Kintoki and what insanity he brought upon the game (who is essentially a class lower than both Jack and Okita). The only one after these 3 with similar NP gain was Meltlilith who is even slightly worse than Golden.

tbh I prefer it this way because I shudder at the thought of having a Servant with modern skills and insane internals.

Oh boy.

Spoiler

Beast III/L apparently shows up on the fifth floor. I’ve only just started so I’m eager to see what gimmicks we’re putting up with here.

NA is as boring as ever. Can we get CCC already? Please? Pleeeeeeease?

On 3/31/2019 at 12:44 PM, MrSmokestack said:

Oh boy.

Hide contents

Beast III/L apparently shows up on the fifth floor. I’ve only just started so I’m eager to see what gimmicks we’re putting up with here.

NA is as boring as ever. Can we get CCC already? Please? Pleeeeeeease?

JP Event spoilers, first tag only spoils as much as you mentioned, actual fight details further spoiled:

Spoiler

Did the Beast III/L fight about a half an hour ago

Spoiler

using Mecha Eli/Mash/Friend Merlin (as she's weak to Alter Ego)... I was initially going with Chiron/Mash/Friend Tamamo as I didn't know what she was weak to at the time, but that didn't work well, she slams you with a bunch of unremovable debuffs at the start of the fight including a Def down and a HP loss per turn.  Tamamo just couldn't keep up.

Then it was right back to loading screen hell, thanks game.  This event would be fun if there wasn't loading every five steps.

Edit: Final fight in JP event stuff.

Spoiler

Well, I’m glad I endured the load screen hell and went through every hall ahead of time.  Doing so basically gives full control of how strong Kama is... and the no bar version is pretty easy since you’re basically immune to debuffs as the game clears them at the start of every turn.  Still used the same team as before (Mecha Eli with mlb Damage CE, Mash with Prisma cosmos, np2 Merlin support with Magical Girl of Sapphire).  Didn’t even need the broken Mystic Code.  

The one annoying thing is the NP drain at the start of the first few turns.  Causes it to take a while to get GoA’s up.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

*meanwhile in FGO NA*
*sees massive mountains of salt because of meager 10 SQ*
*sips tea*

Lore buyout continues on my end. My roster still waits for 35 of them with Tristan freshly joining the queue. GudaGuda 2 will give 2 from the point ladders, so that makes it 33 Lores to go. Meh.