Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

From what I remember Babylonia will be a two cour anime.

Camelot films will take place from Bedi's POV and the character designer is the same as Grimgar's if I'm not mistaken. Or at least the person adapting the lead char designers character artwork

@Glaceon Mage Smolxander's animation update

Edited by redlight

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, redlight said:

From what I remember Babylonia will be a two cour anime.

Camelot films will take place from Bedi's POV and the character designer is the same as Grimgar's if I'm not mistaken. Or at least the person adapting the lead char designers character artwork

@Glaceon Mage Smolxander's animation update

Wait, what?

*looks*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES I suppose that's why he didn't have one during Moriarty event!

Edited by Glaceon Mage

1 hour ago, Water Mage said:

With the new Case Files event, I think we’re getting Gray(I think that’s her name) as a new Servant.

Both Gray and Reines's VAs are going to be part of the livestream for the event, so they seem the most likely Servants.  Though I'm pretty certain everyone was expecting Gray as a servant anyways, people just aren't sure if she's the welfare or the 5*.

I really hope that there are more animation updates with this event.  Out of the bonus servants, Babbage, Jack, Nursery, Shakespeare, and Lalter are all using fairly lackluster animations.

With the new Case Files event, I think we’re getting Gray(I think that’s her name) as a new Servant.

Don’t mind me, I’m just sitting here praying Gray is Welfare...

We need more Welfare lancers DW, a ST one especially!  And all Wavers deserve bodyguards!  And Gray is cute!  

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...

58 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

I really hope that there are more animation updates with this event.  Out of the bonus servants, Babbage, Jack, Nursery, Shakespeare, and Lalter are all using fairly lackluster animations.

Me too. We need to get rid of all of the “energy ball” attack animations. Hans and Marie Antoniette really need new animations. I’m surprised Hans didn’t got one considering how popular he is.

An idle thought on potential Servants from the CF collab:  so far, all of the Golden Week collab events (AZO, CCC, and Apocrypha) have introduced at least one permanent servant, usually at 4* (EMIYA Assassin and Hundred Faces from AZO, Suzuka Gozen from CCC, and Chiron and Achilles from Apocrypha).  Given that most of the characters in CF are modern magi, I think there's only two possibilities for a permanent servant, but both are really spoiler heavy, given that the anime hasn't aired yet.

Spoiler

Sir Kay or the Faker class Iskandar's Shadow.  Kay seems more likely as a permanent Servant, as he's been mentioned in FGO before (he was one of the Knights who rejected Goddess Rhongomyniad's plan in Camelot), while Faker seems more likely as a limited Servant in some fashion due to the potential special class.

I wonder they're going to break the pattern with this collab or keep it.

Oh god, those Alex animation updates are absolutely amazing. They may very well be the best animation update so far imo, and possibly some of my favorite animations in general (I'm not familiar with a bunch of JP servants though, so I could be wrong on that), to the point where I wanna raise him a bunch just for them alone (if he didn't need so many proofs I'd even eventually bring him to 9/9/9 maybe). I'm hoping they still look amazing on faster speed though.

I don’t think we’re getting Sir Kay now that I think about it. I mean, the next Lostbelt after India is Camelot right? I think they’ll introduce new knights of the round there, unless Camelot has a different “theme” if what if my theory is correct.

41 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

I don’t think we’re getting Sir Kay now that I think about it. I mean, the next Lostbelt after India is Camelot right? I think they’ll introduce new knights of the round there, unless Camelot has a different “theme” if what if my theory is correct.

After India is Atlas/Greece. The one after that is what is referred to as Round Table Territory AKA Britain. No one is sure about the last one bcs it's censored, but it looks like there's a temple there among a forest. Could be Central/South America or maybe some other area with temples and forests. Let me know if there any other places like that

Spoiler

While Kay does appear in CF, he's not a heroic spirit, but can manifest as a being similar to one.

Spoiler

The one in that storyline is a being whose personality/identity is based off the real Kay

Edited by redlight

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Hopefully the servers will be back soon. Meltryllisen does not have the same ring as Meltrylis/Meltlilith.

Yeah the maintenance is currently two hours overtime and I’m getting antsy. APs a wastin, ugh.

I actually kinda like the new name. Meltlilith sounds really weird on the tongue. 

To add to what the other guy said, the LB after India was the one where they said Zeus is the monarch. So far im thinking we're getting Indra for India, and Zeus for that one at the very least

50 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

To add to what the other guy said, the LB after India was the one where they said Zeus is the monarch. So far im thinking we're getting Indra for India, and Zeus for that one at the very least

Other guy ?

It's possible that the pako servant is the ruler of the Indian Lostbelt as Skadi was introduced in the same manner of trailers.

15 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Sorry for the mistake I thought the Zeus Lostbelt was the last one since the guy in charge is the leader of Team A. It’s a city in the Atlantic Ocean right?

He is the leader tho some of the Crypters have some kind of secret or are special. That blonde guy with the shorter hair is considered to be a genius on par with Da Vinci. While he doesn't possess leadership skills he seems to be worth more trouble than the others.

There's also Beryl, who may be

Spoiler

a member of the KotR as the OP shows him covered in blood and he also possesses peculiar ears. The reason why I might say that he is one of the knights is that there was a knight who was a werewolf. There's also the matter of Beryl not being incredibly fond of women and the knight I mentioned was betrayed by his wife.

Also, it's not in the Atlantic Ocean. It's supposedly some kind of city or civilization built upon the titan Atlas

Edited by redlight

8 minutes ago, redlight said:

Other guy ?

It's possible that the pako servant is the ruler of the Indian Lostbelt as Skadi was introduced in the same manner of trailers.

He is the leader tho some of the Crypters have some kind of secret or are special. That blonde guy with the shorter hair is considered to be a genius on par with Da Vinci. While he doesn't possess leadership skills he seems to be worth more trouble than the others.

There's also Beryl, who may be

Reveal hidden contents

a member of the KotR as the OP shows him covered in blood and he also possesses peculiar ears. The reason why I might say that he is one of the knights is that there was a knight who was a werewolf. There's also the matter of Beryl not being incredibly fond of women and the knight I mentioned was betrayed by his wife.

Also, it's not in the Atlantic Ocean. It's supposedly some kind of city or civilization built upon the titan Atlas

i DO mention him

" So far im thinking we're getting Indra for India, "

Yeah i predicted the pako servant is going to be Indra. The hints are (kinda) all there

@Water Mage Also to note, yes the crypters were facing so far have been surprisingly frontloaded, so its not too surprising the leader is 5th. For example, Ophelia is actually considered the secret weapon of the Crypters and we beat her second

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

11 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

i DO mention him

" So far im thinking we're getting Indra for India, "

Yeah i predicted the pako servant is going to be Indra. The hints are (kinda) all there

@Water Mage Also to note, yes the crypters were facing so far have been surprisingly frontloaded, so its not too surprising the leader is 5th. For example, Ophelia is actually considered the secret weapon of the Crypters and we beat her second

I could've sworn that dude was speculated to be one god's Avatar or something tho I guess he fits the bill of Indra as he's a vessel for god. Tho I don't know if he's ever had an avatar. Could be he actually appears in the flesh without any need to anchor him to the mortal realm

Edited by redlight

On 21.4.2019 at 7:56 PM, YotsuMaboroshi said:

I thought the reason he was darker than Emiya was the same reason Emiya is darker than Shirou:  Demiya's used projection magic more than Emiya, so his skin is darker and his hair is whiter.  Though I reread the translation of his profile in Materials V, and it doesn't actually mention why his skin is darker at all, even in the artist's comments

That's what I meant. I checked, too, and it's neither in the materials or the profile. Maybe it's in the CCC translation.

-----

Game is up for me.

Meltilith's localized in-game name is Meltryllis. Guess the people who made the banner messed up.

Edited by Magus of Memery

I saved nearly 50k FP. Didn't get the event CE and only one relevant 3* NP upgrade. Where's my Medea, Euryale and Serenity?? Rates are bad, I know. But Boudica and Saber Gilles of all things?

Edited by redlight