Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

I'm pretty sure out of the 3 people that's going to be on my main team, it's actually Waver who has the most magical girl power.

Seeing how it's Drake, Archer!Artoria, and Waver.

(Too bad the event CEs are Buster and Arts, or else Jack and Scathach would have a field day.)

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have completed the 2nd season of Prisma Illya today. If left that half of the episodes were filler,  and Kuro is the lewdest thing in the show that's is saying something. At the end,Bazett doesn't joke around,she took on Illya, Kuro, Luvia, Rin, and Miyu all by herself. On the the 3rd season, maybe I"ll give the manga a change I heard good things about it.

Right...this event is female only and it's full of Casters. Guess it's time to let Rider Martha do some exercise, I haven't used her at all since I got Yuri Pirates so it'll be nice to let her loose for a while she hits like a wet noodle, tho

I also noticed that all my Sabers are male so I'm out of luck if a Lancer appears. 

48 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Right...this event is female only and it's full of Casters. Guess it's time to let Rider Martha do some exercise, I haven't used her at all since I got Yuri Pirates so it'll be nice to let her loose for a while she hits like a wet noodle, tho

I also noticed that all my Sabers are male so I'm out of luck if a Lancer appears. 

My only issue with Rider Martha in the event is that she has 3 arts but her NP is buster, meaning you either buff her deck or buff her NP. Although that matters less outside of world end match. (Also, wow, early rider NP gain is cry worthy. 1.58% single hit arts is actually above average, now that I look at people like Marie with 1% single hit arts.)

Ruler Martha might be strictly better simply because of 1.5k extra attack, 1.1 Atk multiplier, and better deck (triple buster, buster NP), even vs. casters. Ruler even keeps the damage reduction vs. casters.

27 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

My only issue with Rider Martha in the event is that she has 3 arts but her NP is buster, meaning you either buff her deck or buff her NP. Although that matters less outside of world end match. (Also, wow, early rider NP gain is cry worthy. 1.58% single hit arts is actually above average, now that I look at people like Marie with 1% single hit arts.)

Ruler Martha might be strictly better simply because of 1.5k extra attack, 1.1 Atk multiplier, and better deck (triple buster, buster NP), even vs. casters. Ruler even keeps the damage reduction vs. casters.

If you do Rider Martha's SQ she gets a Buster Up effect before using her NP that ups her damage a ton.  And I've found that her NP generation is actually pretty damn good.

I've heard that apparently Medb is really desirable for this event so luckily I have her and anyone who has me on their friend list has access to her.

1 minute ago, The Geek said:

If you do Rider Martha's SQ she gets a Buster Up effect before using her NP that ups her damage a ton.  And I've found that her NP generation is actually pretty damn good.

I've heard that apparently Medb is really desirable for this event so luckily I have her and anyone who has me on their friend list has access to her.

Her NP gen isn't bad---she has a triple arts deck, after all---it's just... plain.

(It doesn't help that I'm spoiled by people like Drake, Jack, and Archer!Artoria, who each have their own ways of spamming their NPs nonstop.)

Also, is her strengthen out already? I can never keep up with those.

A question about the next event: do we HAVE to run females only? Or they just receive a dmg bonus?

I just checked some of the raid bosses and even without bonus, they look so simple. I don`t see issues clearing 400k bosses. Specially with stuff like some being weak to buster or something. Even the final boss with 1,3 million caster, I bet RiderKin would just destroy it no issues.

Looks like a much relaxing raid then Rashoumon, where I had to waver my way or I would take too long to farm it >>

btw: really liking the new dailies! A shame no chains/medals yet ><

edit: forget about comenting on Martha(rider) - her dmg is really on the low side, but with strong def break she can set up some strong nukes after her NP!

Edited by QKumber

I think anyone can be used, but the damage CEs only affect women (and d'Eon and Astolfo).  I might go full rebel and run a stupid team of Martha, Anne and Mary, and Astolfo (or maybe throw Atalanta in there somewhere for the Quick boost).

55 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Her NP gen isn't bad---she has a triple arts deck, after all---it's just... plain.

(It doesn't help that I'm spoiled by people like Drake, Jack, and Archer!Artoria, who each have their own ways of spamming their NPs nonstop.)

She's had 3 strengthens on JP, one to increase the heal on her second skill, one to give her a third skill, and one that gives Buster up on her NP.  The last one hasn't made it to NA yet, and is probably about 2 years out.

2 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

Buff NP. I’m probably just gonna use Ushi or Santa Alter though.

Gonna give Ruler Martha a try though I’m not expecting much.

1 hour ago, The Geek said:

If you do Rider Martha's SQ she gets a Buster Up effect before using her NP that ups her damage a ton.

Not in NA.

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

A question about the next event: do we HAVE to run females only? Or they just receive a dmg bonus?

You can use anyone, but only female servants get a damage boost from CEs during World End Match. It’s not like the bosses even have that much HP, as you observed; the highest is barely above 1M. The bosses have their HP split across several “episodes” so you have the clear the same stage several times to finish. They’re not global raids like Onigashima or Rashomon.

You also get a free 100% damage dealer to make things even more trivial.

If you guys think females getting a damage bonus is a bad gimmick, just wait until Halloween this year.

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 hour ago, DehNutCase said:

For farming purposes, Rider Martha does fine enough and adds more arts cards. But yeah she's not winning any prizes.

Did we add each other? I kinda only have Medusa and Santa alter as AoE riders and might want to run Santa Alter+(Rider AoE support) for easier times since Medusa isn't fully upgraded. 

10 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Buff NP. I’m probably just gonna use Ushi or Santa Alter though.

Gonna give Ruler Martha a try though I’m not expecting much.

Not in NA.

You can use anyone, but only female servants get a damage boost from CEs during World End Match. It’s not like the bosses even have that much HP, as you observed; the highest is barely above 1M. The bosses have their HP split across several “episodes” so you have the clear the same stage several times to finish. They’re not global raids like Onigashima or Rashomon.

You also get a free 100% damage dealer to make things even more trivial.

If you guys think females getting a damage bonus is a bad gimmick, just wait until Halloween this year.

you should give us a stream of using astolfo in every battle :p

yay I get my 20 sq+weekly fragments today. I can do 7 single pulls in vain hopes of Ruler Martha.

Watch me cry.

I suppose this prillya banner is going to get skipped over. I'm tempted to save for Nero Bride or the Jalter banner that'll come up afterwards, but I really want Cleopatra so I can reunite her with Caesar.

Actually how good is Cleo when compared to the other AoE assassins?

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

For farming purposes, Rider Martha does fine enough and adds more arts cards. But yeah she's not winning any prizes.

Did we add each other? I kinda only have Medusa and Santa alter as AoE riders and might want to run Santa Alter+(Rider AoE support) for easier times since Medusa isn't fully upgraded. 

My FC is: 896,232,609.

I go through my friend's list every once in a while and prune people who don't log in, but that usually only happens during events and I basically only drop people who were offline for 2+ days. Feel free to send me a request whenever (and feel free to re-request even if I drop you, it's nothing personal).

28 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Thought so!

But hey, I still enjoy raid events (rashoumon was better then onigashima imo) so I hope Prisma Illya delivers some nice content!

And after reading you guys comments I went to check my roster... I think I should be good on the ladies department for this event, better then I initially thought - only think I lack is a st zerk lady (Iba yet to receive exp cards)

35 minutes ago, QKumber said:

But hey, I still enjoy raid events (rashoumon was better then onigashima imo) so I hope Prisma Illya delivers some nice content!

My issue with Rashoumon was that the story was time locked---you had to watch it after the boss is down but before the next wave starts. I play FGO pretty casually, so I missed a lot of it. Whereas Onigashima has the completed raid story wait for you.

Edit: That said, it does look like I get to see all the event cutscenes in MyRoom, so the main thing is just a bit of annoyance during the event itself (since you'd see one section without knowing the previous) and a little bit of lost quartz.

But Prisma has single player raids, so that won't be a problem.

Edited by DehNutCase

1 hour ago, DehNutCase said:

My FC is: 896,232,609.

I go through my friend's list every once in a while and prune people who don't log in, but that usually only happens during events and I basically only drop people who were offline for 2+ days. Feel free to send me a request whenever (and feel free to re-request even if I drop you, it's nothing personal).

Adding IGN is JSND 

Martha buff is literally sq9.... the last JP sq was 10. So yeah its a miles away

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

blew 18 sq on the summer banner and got the knight of marines CE. guess its nice for Jack.

getting the weekly missions done asap so i can have some more single pulls.

At MLB level its actually one of those "arguably better than Sumo" CE due to 60% starting NP

i let you figure out the problem with that statement yourself

9 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

At MLB level its actually one of those "arguably better than Sumo" CE due to 60% starting NP

i let you figure out the problem with that statement yourself

found it

7 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

eh i'm gonna wait until tomorrow evening to start farming.

does anyone have the farming guide? 

https://grandorder.gamepress.gg/prisma-codes-complete-walkthrough

Apparently that's a complete guide.

(Personally I just muddle through every event, I'm not a big enough farmer that I need to be particularly efficient.)

LordAshura's guide

Meliran's guide (Warning: too much Helena)

Is anyone else feeling ... uneasy about this event? This is really not my type of genre and every conversation so far makes me cringe.

Btw. if anyone has Medb put her in the Support slot. She is probably the best Servant by far in this event thanks to being the only Rider with the Event bonus.

Edited by The Priest