Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

2 hours ago, Jedi said:

I got my Sith Daughter and she's almost to FA. 

Although I'm still not super ready to support most long time players I am looking for more pals. My code is 854778144

I sent a request, my ign is Kris. Hope my Merlin and Co help to some capacity. ^_^

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

So as a person trying to get as much SOL registered as possible, this is a kind of important event.

So uh, here's a list of Valentine CE's I need registered, I think:

• Sabers: None!
  • Lancer: Fionn, Li Shuwen,  Kiyohime Lancer, Medusa Lancer
  • Archer: Archuria, Ishtar, Anne and Mary Archer, Orion (only Return Gift), Arjuna, 
  • Rider: Astolfo (only chocolate), Medb, Mordred Rider, Ozymandias
  • Caster: Da Vinci (chocolate and return gift), Illya, Nitocris, Marie Caster, Edison, Gilles Caster
  • Assassin: Shuten
  • Berserker: Nightingale, Raikou, MHX Alter, Kintoki, Vlad, Cu Alter, Beowulf
  • Extra: Amakusa, Angra, Martha Ruler, Gorgon

Out of those I should be able to help you with: Li Shuwen / Archuria / Ozy / Nitocris / Nightngale / MXHAlter / Beowulf / Angry man / Martha

Just give me couple days, but I will get ALL the chocolates I can, if you are not in a rush :P

37 minutes ago, QKumber said:

Out of those I should be able to help you with: Li Shuwen / Archuria / Ozy / Nitocris / Nightngale / MXHAlter / Beowulf / Angry man / Martha

Just give me couple days, but I will get ALL the chocolates I can, if you are not in a rush :P

There's no rush at all!  Actually, in the interest of not interrupting grinding, it might be better to wait until the event is over.  Thank you~

2 hours ago, Silverly said:

I sent a request, my ign is Kris. Hope my Merlin and Co help to some capacity. ^_^

Thanks! I'm sure your crew will be very useful, I just wish I was in more of the boat to assist in the same way haha.

6 hours ago, Jedi said:

Although I'm still not super ready to support most long time players I am looking for more pals. My code is 854778144

I sent you a request as well, since I just kicked an inactive player off my list. IGN is Zeth.

8 hours ago, Jedi said:

Sent a request. Name is Alexmender. Hope my guys can be of help.

8 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

I sent you a request as well, since I just kicked an inactive player off my list. IGN is Zeth.

7 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Sent a request. Name is Alexmender. Hope my guys can be of help.

Awesome thanks for the adds ^^ all of you have been helpful already!

also I got some great luck again.

i wanted both of em.

So uh, funny story. I spent all my tickets on the Jeanne/MHXA rate up hoping to get the former, which ended up exhausting all my tickets. I got Liz (who is easily one of my most disliked characters in FGO) and my first Nursery Rhyme with some event CEs to boot. However, I wasn’t exactly satisfied, so I reluctantly ended up biting the bullet and threw in some quartz out of my stockpile. After shelling 60, Tamamo no Mae of all people decided to spook me.

I’m pretty shocked, though not disappointed. As someone who hasn’t gotten a SSR since New Years, I’m glad to add a third to my list. I already had Merlin but you can never go wrong with more supportive casters. Plus Tamamo is cute. Still would’ve preferred Jeanne, and MHX Alter would have been a solid alternative, but I’m just glad I didn’t end up empty handed.

@MrSmokestack I thought you wanted NP2 Saber Alter.

@Jedi Jesus Christ, how much did you roll on that banner to get that many CEs?

Oh yeah, Valentine. Just MLB'd the CEs, now I'm getting down to farm the shop and potentially some chocolate. Really it's a rather boring event, all things considered but it's decent to farm hearts since the best Cavalry node spawns demons for Caster enemies.

What comes after this though is going to be way more exciting.

I've been having a slow time with both server. JP quickly devolves into Fionn Addict because he's SO. DAMN. GOOD. Whereas i gave up trying to diversify and use Lancelot for everything so nothing changes

the fact that i just had internet issues and more importantly EONexus is a thing doesn't help in the slightest bit! 

6 hours ago, Magus of Memery said:

@MrSmokestack I thought you wanted NP2 Saber Alter.

@Jedi Jesus Christ, how much did you roll on that banner to get that many CEs?

Oh yeah, Valentine. Just MLB'd the CEs, now I'm getting down to farm the shop and potentially some chocolate. Really it's a rather boring event, all things considered but it's decent to farm hearts since the best Cavalry node spawns demons for Caster enemies.

What comes after this though is going to be way more exciting.

I rolled like 5 times lmao and they just kept dropping.

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Another group of strengthening in JP. 2 Alter Ego, is it me or it's an underpowered class? Semiramis got a np improvement. A Hans or Shakespeare buff sounds interesting.

From what I heard the first servant(s) of new classes are usually underwhelming as they are experimental in nature. 
One of the Alter Egos is obviously Passionlip as she's the only SR Alter Ego in the summoning pool. I'm guessing the other is Meltlilith as from I remember they were released around the same time.
I dunno about the 3 other SRs.
As for the 2* Caster. I'm guessing Hans as his Innocent Monster skill is a bit underwhelming and he hasn't received a strengthening quest yet unlike Shake

2 hours ago, redlight said:

From what I heard the first servant(s) of new classes are usually underwhelming as they are experimental in nature. 
One of the Alter Egos is obviously Passionlip as she's the only SR Alter Ego in the summoning pool. I'm guessing the other is Meltlilith as from I remember they were released around the same time.
As for the 2* Caster. I'm guessing Hans as his Innocent Monster skill is a bit underwhelming and he hasn't received a strengthening quest yet unlike Shake

Yeah, Melt and Passionlip were released at the same time during the CCC event.

From what I understand both were ok, but they werent particularly amazing.

You also have Kiara who was released around then too I am pretty sure, who is an Alter Ego. Im not sure how she is from a gameplay standpoint. I just know Melt is heavily quick based, and while she starts off ok she gets better with strengthening quests later.

Which we should be getting all 3 this year, around May. They come with the CCC event that should be around then, along with BB as a freebie who is a unique class as Moon Cancer.

Edited by Tolvir

Meanwhile everybody forgets that our favorite 1* Caster Mozart still doesn't have an NP upgrade. Never mind he only has 2 skills (no, Aesthetic Appreciation isn't worth counting).

It's very unlikely to be Shakespeare since he got what 3 2 upgrades? A possible Hans' upgrade sounds interesting but I can't imagine it to be substantial (unless they put buff success rate somewhere on his kit to make his NP consistent which would equal madness).

Spoiler

Gold Berserker better be Beowulf. The guy really needs something to distinguish himself.

I hope the Gold Caster is Helena since very similarly to Fionn she suffers from painful CDs and could use a different flavour from Zhuge Liang. There are plenty of SR/SSR Casters that could use a buff like Edison or Da Vinci.

Gold Lancer ... Many come to mind. I really wouldn't mind a Scathach buff. Lancer Artoria absolutely needs a NP buff, some of the old Lancers like Li or Elisabeth could use an upgrade to catch up to modern standards.

Edited by Magus of Memery

47 minutes ago, Magus of Memery said:

It's very unlikely to Shakespeare since he got what 3 upgrades? Hans' upgrade sounds interesting but it can't imagine it to be substantial (unless they put buff success rate somewhere on his kit to make him even more broken).

I think two. His third skill and NP

10 hours ago, redlight said:

Kinda but kinda not. For the most part new class release is actually rather strong, but the problem comes from class, meta shifts, and stuff

To be exact, Dantes was the first Avenger and his problem comes from general underpoweredness of AOE for a super long time, and Quick having no support while ALSO being an extremely weak cardtype. Overtime Class Advantage is also easier to use so he falls behind

Passionlip, Meltilith, and Kiara is released at the same time and each have whacky skillset..... but Passionlip is sort of a nerfed Kintoki Rider(who is a mistake), Melt is good but well... AOE. Kiara is no mana burst high CD AOE. These 3 got buffed overtime with Melt being a removal to how awkward her 3rd is, Melt getting further buff to her taunt, and Kiara essentially get Mana Burst.

Alter Ego problem is that they are balaned based on class counter servant(avenger tend to have more OP skillset than average same with ruler), but they only covers 3-4 class at 1.5, but each of them have extremely strong competition who does 2.0 so for AE to be effective the combination of enemy in the node need to be VERY precise. For example while its not impossible to use them against Kuro Illya Miyu, its probably less efficient than just using Fionn who counterclass 1, and extremely broken skillset which can manhandles Illya by himself

Yes Fionn is good fuck you all

Abi is frankly the only one that feels experimental but put this into perspective: Servant is designed over a long development cycle, its likely they actually comes up with Abi and Hokusai at the exact same time so its probably less experimental -> refined process and more of a different design one of which is much better case.

MHXX is literally just yet another "Nerfed Saberlot" of which there are 90.000 atm

That said im looking forward for even moar Fionn buff since he deserve to be broken as shit hue, but realistically its probably NP Interlude for Ne Zha or Vlad Lancer

The Valentine Challenge quest actually got all the way to the end of my lineup, which was interesting. (I had Helena + Assassin Scatach in the last 2 spots because I didn't expect to need them.)

On the plus side, the last 2 units were both Sabers and I brought Archer Artoria, so, yeah.

Wish I didn't use the hogwarts mystic code, though.

Edit: You can get 2 copies of Chaldea Standard, that's... interesting.

Edited by DehNutCase

Well, that CQ was certainly hard for me. Euryale isn't good for this because the roster is all females so no explosions like last time and because all my friend list has Merlin/Waver with event CEs there was a Tamamo with Prisma Cosmos but she was 1/1/1 I had to change my plans for a Buster team+Mash. I had to use CS to revive everyone in the last third of the battle but it turned out ok.

Ishtar was the MVP this time, being able to NP spam and her 50% Atk buff on a super short CD came in handy more than I'd like to admit. Outside of Lalter (who was defeated by Salter in some sort of irony) everyone else fell to Ishtar.

Shuten and Drake get special places in the throne of super annoying servants to face, Shuten because she was spamming her Atk buff and Drake for her Invul pierce. 

I had to drop not only my command seals but also a quartz to boot to pull through. Lore doesn’t grow on trees though, so I completing that CQ was a must.

Jack proved very useful here as everyone was female and she could really lay down the hurt on them. I also brought along a friend’s Gil because his NP is just so damn good. The problem arose when Serenity was able to use her NP on Gil and managed to instakill him despite me setting up invincibility with Merlin. After that things fell apart for my first go. Euryale and Shuten were also very annoying to face. 

4 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Well, that CQ was certainly hard for me. Euryale isn't good for this because the roster is all females so no explosions like last time and because all my friend list has Merlin/Waver with event CEs there was a Tamamo with Prisma Cosmos but she was 1/1/1 I had to change my plans for a Buster team+Mash. I had to use CS to revive everyone in the last third of the battle but it turned out ok.

Ishtar was the MVP this time, being able to NP spam and her 50% Atk buff on a super short CD came in handy more than I'd like to admit. Outside of Lalter (who was defeated by Salter in some sort of irony) everyone else fell to Ishtar.

Shuten and Drake get special places in the throne of super annoying servants to face, Shuten because she was spamming her Atk buff and Drake for her Invul pierce. 

If you ever want me to put a CE on Waver (or Merlin for that matter) for a Challenge Quest, just ask.  I have most of the really good CE for support units, the only one I'm missing that I can think of is the Keyneth CE from Zero Accel.

That offer goes for anyone, by the way.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Generally speaking, I want Prisma Cosmos on Merlin for challenge quests, but my box is overpowered enough that I can bring people with completely useless event CEs and not have a problem. Added to the fact that Prisma Cosmos Merlin is used only for challenge quests and honestly I recommend against edit: [picking CEs] specifically for CQs.

Optimized Merlin is reasonably useful like once a month or something, but Waver + random CE is very useful basically every time an event's on. (I have waver myself, so I don't need him for non-event farming. Double waver is too slow for farming since you have to click skills so many times.)

Edited by DehNutCase