Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

My friend code is 750,157,837, Name: Rothene

I got Marie pretty late in my Japanese account that I've abandoned(Changed phone forgot to record transfer number, Tamamo Caster never came to me anyway). She's pretty solid stand alone character. Very hard to kill off XD

Went with Emiya as my freebie, because cool animations.

I have a Vlad with a Kleido for those who want to bring someone in who can use his NP on turn one...and a Imaginary Numbers Tamamo Cat for those who have Wavers and want to farm.

Sooooo want Tamamo Caster, but this gacha games never give me what I want, only what I need XD

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I start binge adding people, I recently required a Nero account as a backup in case I don't pull her when Nerofest comes out. It turns out it's better then my current one. If I ditch it I'll let people know, I don't wanna keep doing this on accident. lmao

Edit: A friend has my Alter/previous account. Please add me if you want:

Edited by Ebony

Free 4* Voucher being extended for a little bit longer, not too much news otherwise.

Assuming we'll get our first event on the 20th, but it's just speculation by me.

Well well folks we gots ourselves some bonuses. Thanks Fate/Extella on the switch. This includes -

Craft Essenses: The characters playable in the game + the cover art. Increases Critical Strength and +3 stars per turn.
Mystic Code: Memories of the Lunar Sea. Based off of the outfit from Fate/Extra. Gives an Arts card buff, increases Crit Star generation, and prevents target from buffing self for a turn. Single target based.
Others: 12,000,000 QP, 4 golden apples, 1 summon ticket, 12 saint quartz

Edit: Adding a few things - maint gave us 15 quartz. You can choose whatever CE you want but they all have the safe effects. Only things that change are cosmetics.

You obtain the new Mystic Code through a battle. You can equip it by entering Menu>Formation>Party Setup>Master Equip.

Edited by Ebony

I started playing FGO about a week ago. I'm quite enjoying it. The story is much more interesting than that of Heroes. I watched FZ and FSN with friends recently so I'm really getting into the series. FZ was pretty great and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes anime and hasn't seen it yet. Great animation, characters, and storytelling - it also gets very dark and twisted.

The combat is alright. I think I like Heroes better, harder difficulties require more thought in Heroes, but it's passable. Or maybe I just have no idea what I'm doing.

I also really love Tamamo Cat <3

1 hour ago, Xaos Steel Wing said:

The combat is alright. I think I like Heroes better, harder difficulties require more thought in Heroes, but it's passable. Or maybe I just have no idea what I'm doing.

ngl the combat for most of the story/missions are pretty easy with a few exceptions - usually they're in events or later story modes 

1 hour ago, Xaos Steel Wing said:

I started playing FGO about a week ago. I'm quite enjoying it. The story is much more interesting than that of Heroes. I watched FZ and FSN with friends recently so I'm really getting into the series. FZ was pretty great and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes anime and hasn't seen it yet. Great animation, characters, and storytelling - it also gets very dark and twisted.

I also really love Tamamo Cat <3

Oh man, just wait until we get to Camelot.  Or actually, IMO, Okeanos was when FGO actually started getting somewhat difficult.  There's basically three tiers of difficulty in the story:

Easy mode for noobs:  Fuyuki, Orleans, Septem

Now you know what you're doing:  Okeanos, London, America

Get ready for the pain train:  Everything from Camelot onwards

Also yay for Umu rate up!  Maybe now I'll get a good 4 star Saber.

8 hours ago, The Geek said:

Oh man, just wait until we get to Camelot.  Or actually, IMO, Okeanos was when FGO actually started getting somewhat difficult.  There's basically three tiers of difficulty in the story:

Easy mode for noobs:  Fuyuki, Orleans, Septem

Now you know what you're doing:  Okeanos, London, America

Get ready for the pain train:  Everything from Camelot onwards

Also yay for Umu rate up!  Maybe now I'll get a good 4 star Saber.

you can just borrow my nero /s

as far as difficulty goes though i dont even think okeanos or london were that hard
camelot is another thing entirely but once its past camelot its hard, but i dont think it gets as egregiously, mind numbingly, ragingly difficult

as the game literally cheating/hacking itself to basically make life suck

5 hours ago, Dr. Rudy Mjølnir said:

Going to save all of my quartz for Scathach later on in the year, I must have her no matter what! 

Pretty much what I'm doing..  I must have Scathach in either her Lancer or Assassin form.

2 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

Pretty much what I'm doing..  I must have Scathach in either her Lancer or Assassin form.

Well, lucky for you Assassin!Scathach is a free Servant you get for finishing the Summer event.  I just got her to NP5 today in JP version.

3 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Well, lucky for you Assassin!Scathach is a free Servant you get for finishing the Summer event.  I just got her to NP5 today in JP version.

That I didn't know, didn't get to experience the Summer event when I played the JP version.  Thanks!  Now I can focus just on regular Scathach.  orMusashiorBrynhildrsincetheyrelimitedalsobutwontbeforawhile.

8 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

That I didn't know, didn't get to experience the Summer event when I played the JP version.  Thanks!  Now I can focus just on regular Scathach.  orMusashiorBrynhildrsincetheyrelimitedalsobutwontbeforawhile.

Brynhildr got a rate up once early on and then never again, it doesn't look like it'll happen again anytime soon on JP, so, if you wanted Brynhildr, I'd probably try for her, cause you probably won't get another chance, so.

12 hours ago, Sophie said:

Brynhildr got a rate up once early on and then never again, it doesn't look like it'll happen again anytime soon on JP, so, if you wanted Brynhildr, I'd probably try for her, cause you probably won't get another chance, so.

From what I've heard, there wasn't a very big surge in people buying Quartz during her limited rate up so that's why she hasn't ever reappeared.  Maybe if there's ever an anime of Fate/Prototype Fragments they'll bring her back and add Prototype!Gilgamesh

CRAP.  Missed the one that I actually wanted to do because I was too busy. ;/

Hopefully, I'll get another shot at those materials.

Finally ascended Emiya to his final stage, it took forever farming for Hearts and Monuments, but it happened..  Now I can just wait for Scathach.....while also trying to rack up as much experience as possible for Grailed Emiya.

Two full days. 

I have officially spent two full days, an entire 48 hours worth of AP, exclusively farming the 20 AP main match level of Nerofest.

Hoping, praying for just one single phoenix plume.

Two full days later...I still have yet to get it.

Why does this game hate me so </3

The last quest in the latest batch of events is not a welcome surprise.

Spoiler

Thank goodness Caligula shanks himself, or I'd have no chance in hell of finishing it!