Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

I've been playing this since launch actually. Just have had trouble existing and whatnot... ;^^

883,068,826, please contact me in some form though since I ignore randoms for the most part.

https://i.imgur.com/Fzc2Wem.png

All my bad luck has gone to Heroes instead

Edited by Zak Something

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Zak Something said:

I've been playing this since launch actually. Just have had trouble existing and whatnot... ;^^

883,068,826, please contact me in some form though since I ignore randoms for the most part.

https://i.imgur.com/Fzc2Wem.png

All my bad luck has gone to Heroes instead

You will KNOW if I add you - pretty sure a random wouldn't have the questionable choices I have for my servants.  But that's what makes the game amusing IMO.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

You will KNOW if I add you - pretty sure a random wouldn't have the questionable choices I have for my servants.  But that's what makes the game amusing IMO.

I mean, I'm almost certainly the tier-whoriest meta-gamer in this thread and even I'm just playing for love. There's no competitive features and the game really isn't difficult enough to warrant that kind of approach.

7 minutes ago, Magus of Flowers said:

I mean, I'm almost certainly the tier-whoriest meta-gamer in this thread and even I'm just playing for love. There's no competitive features and the game really isn't difficult enough to warrant that kind of approach.

Trust me, it's questionable.  As in, "you used your grails on WHAT" questionable.  I've got a few more grails to go before said character hits level 90, but if I'm going to use my resources like that, I'm going to do it properly!

19 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Trust me, it's questionable.  As in, "you used your grails on WHAT" questionable.  I've got a few more grails to go before said character hits level 90, but if I'm going to use my resources like that, I'm going to do it properly!

I take that as a challenge.

*ahem*

Who did you use your grails on? The only character I legitimately wouldn't comprehend would be Boudica.

2 hours ago, Magus of Flowers said:

Who did you use your grails on? The only character I legitimately wouldn't comprehend would be Boudica.

I don’t know man, Arts buffs are pretty rare even in JP. Kidding.

Probably the worst choice for grailing would be Geronimo, in my opinion. He has no buffs for his own team and suffers caster and 3* penalties to his stats.

Best choice for grailing, conversely, is Heracles. Although grailing is lenient enough that anyone can work, so long as you plan on using them a lot.

I personally am going to use them on Saber Alter, Jeanne Alter, and *hopefully* Tamamo Lancer. Because <3

In other news, I feel confident enough about my support setup that I’d like to post it here.

FC: 062-476-598

Spoiler

M8yxgfD.png

31 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I don’t know man, Arts buffs are pretty rare even in JP. Kidding.

Probably the worst choice for grailing would be Geronimo, in my opinion. He has no buffs for his own team and suffers caster and 3* penalties to his stats.

Well, obviously. But he's not out yet. And even then, I can imagine someone grailing Geronimo as a joke...

31 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Best choice for grailing, conversely, is Heracles. Although grailing is lenient enough that anyone can work, so long as you plan on using them a lot.

I personally am going to use them on Saber Alter, Jeanne Alter, and *hopefully* Tamamo Lancer. Because <3

False! Grails are best used on waifus/husbandos!

He's a top pick for sure, but I dunno about 'best', since there are a tonne that are arguably on his level. Cu and Cu Alter come to mind, and there are probably more (albeit far more arguable) examples.

My grails are going towards Scathach, Atalanta, Assassin Scathach, the hopefully inevitable Berserker Atalanta... pretty much all current and future variants of Scathach and Atalanta, with only one massive spoiler of an exception;

Spoiler

Solomon/Roman. I know he did that whole 'erase himself from the Throne' thing, but there's no fucking way he doesn't get brought back. His banner would be the biggest money-maker the game will ever have.

Anyway, I'm not comfortable enough with my support set-up to give out my friend code yet. I only have a Waver and Carmilla (both 80) and I haven't rolled at all since I started the account (saving for Shishou), so I'm really lacking in Craft Essences.

Edited by Magus of Flowers

On 10/12/2017 at 11:52 PM, Archer of Red said:

I take that as a challenge.

*ahem*

Add me as a friend (I posted my FC somewhere in here), and you'll find out~! :P:

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Add me as a friend (I posted my FC somewhere in here), and you'll find out~! :P:

Well I went ahead and searched you and I have to say...

You DARE call the Regend a questionable choice?! BLASPHEMER!!1!

But seriously tho, he's a pretty good crit servant. Certainly no JAlter/Saber Lancelot, but he's far from the worst possible choice. Not to mention the added meme value!

Anyway, I was gonna wait til I had more Gold Servants before giving out my friend code but eh, I guess I'll just get it out of the way; my code is 772,407,206.

Spoiler

cYuHykk.png

2 minutes ago, Archer of Red said:

Well I went ahead and searched you and I have to say...

You DARE call the Regend a questionable choice?! BLASPHEMER!!1!

But seriously tho, he's a pretty good crit servant. Certainly no JAlter/Saber Lancelot, but he's far from the worst possible choice. Not to mention the added meme value!

Anyway, I was gonna wait til I had more Gold Servants before giving out my friend code but eh, I guess I'll just get it out of the way; my code is 772,407,206.

Reveal hidden contents

Being a crit machine means nothing if you die before you can get your stuff off. . .which means I should probably burn another two grails. :P:

. . .because I really don't have much options for that particular class.  It's not as bad as my Caster options (which is literally "Medea or no one"), but it's far from optimal.  My strength seems to lie with Saber/Rider/Berserker.  It's weird.

13 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .because I really don't have much options for that particular class.  It's not as bad as my Caster options (which is literally "Medea or no one"), but it's far from optimal.  My strength seems to lie with Saber/Rider/Berserker.  It's weird.

Well it's a good thing I added you then. If you need a Caster/Assassin, I got the hook up :P:.

13 minutes ago, Archer of Red said:

Well it's a good thing I added you then. If you need a Caster/Assassin, I got the hook up :P:.

Ooh, thanks!  I have your, ummm. . .archer.  Yeah.  Can swap out to David once I get some more embers.

One of these days, I'll run Robin Hood and David at the same time.  Kind of like the Christmas cavaliers, but they have bows.

Also have a decent Saber/Berserker selection.  Especially 'zerker.  God Force is a funny skill (even if my Lu Bu isn't shared ATM).

Well I rolled everything I had on the Tamamo banner my I am to self-control what lemmings are to suicide. 291 Quartz and 35 tickets and literally the only thing I got was a spook by Jeannu (not a single 4* to be found).

I'd be tilted, but I rolled PA!Azura after 200+ Orbs and 9-ish days like half-an-hour later, so I way to happy about that.

. . .geez.

I might do my obligatory CE pull.  You'll probably hear the screams from here if I get Tamamo.  I have my eyes on a different 5* caster. . .

All is right in the world.

Anyone on my friendlist will have access to a Tamamo caster with level 3 NP~

Saving up to do 7 straight 10 pulls paid off! Now I have exactly 2 5 star servants...and 3 4 star servants.

On 10/3/2017 at 11:28 PM, Emeraldfox said:

I... Wouldn't be shocked if I got her first roll. So far the only r5s I have are ones I "need" rather than the one(Kintoki) I wanted. Those two being Gilgamesh and Vlad III.

On 10/4/2017 at 1:23 AM, Archer of Red said:

I'm going to remember this post. Let's see how you go in two weeks or so.

hRuJyYu.png

11 hours ago, Archer of Red said:

The one I already have, right? :P:

Spoiler

Merlin.  A long way away, though! :P:

My CE roll got me some nice CEs. . .except Black Grail.  Can that thing leave me alone?

1 minute ago, Archer of Red said:

Jokes on you, I have him in the JP version! :P:

Figures. :P:

What IS The Black Grail used for, anyway?  That 500 HP ding per turn sucks.

Just now, Archer of Red said:

This (Story Spoilers);

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Holy crap that's a lot of grails.

I have Anne Boyle and Mary Read.  Their special relies on low health.  Maybe it would work on them. . .if they don't die outright first.