Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

So... something interesting happened to me: I sold my old phone and bought a new one, and when i got the new one, i downloaded both the JP and NA versions of FGO as usual to play them again, but then that interesting something happened:

I completely forgot bind codes could only be used once.

I lost everything. All of it. On my NA account, i had Herc, Emiya, a NP2 Carmilla, a NP3 Martha, Atalanta, Mary & Anne, and even Vlad. And when it comes to JP stuff:

I had another Herc, Extra Vlad, Helena, Passionlip, Suzuka Gozen, Yan Qing, Hessian Lobo, Beowulf, Saber Lancelot, Nobunaga, Chacha, Jeanne Lily and Rider Ishtar.

And i lost all of it, literally all of it. I don't even feel sad as much as i just feel empty, like something drained all of my emotions towards the game, i had been playing the JP version for a year and the NA version ever since it launched, and now it's all just gone, my progress, the servants i rolled, everything.

Sorry, i just had to vent about it a bit. I just feel so stupid right now.

Edited by OakTree

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lancer node is really easy to farm. A high-level Support Saber can murder the entire quest by itself. Benkei is a push-over compared to Drake.
Getting 20 Hiragumos (+5 with the Event CE) is a pretty nice gain, too.

EDIT:
What's everyone progress so far?

Have 606,610 HNP which makes me reach 1.5 mio points comfortably. The Golden Quests alone are going to give me ~800k points with my current point setup (+410%) and the rest will be easily farmed within the next week while doing 40 AP quests.

Hiragumos are a different story though. Today I will be able to get the last Skull, so my purchases are:
- 1x Guda-O CE
- 2x Golden Skull
- 3x Claw of Chaos
= 820 Hiragumos

What's left will require 2380 Hiragumos, 2680 if I want to LB Guda-O.
- 10x Hearts
- 17x Claws
- 20x Horseshoes
- 20x Gears
Don't need Homunculus because of Halloween.

Today's Lancer Quest gives out 25 Hiragumos (with Drop CE) at best so that's around 95 runs I have yet to complete. I know that Caster and Archer ones will have more drops but I don't have confidence to clear them reliably. Cu is stuck at ~45 and Ushi still waits for her 3rd Ascension.
This will require me to spend Apples if I want the rare stuff. I also skipped the silver shop after getting the Skull and Guda-O even though I wanted the Dust and Crystals.

Edited by Talandar

Total Honnouji Points: 717,280

HP Bonus: 420%

Loot

-GUDA-O x6 (4 purchased, 2 dropped)

-Golden Skull x4

-4* EXP Card x50

-Sun Fou x20

-Star Fou x20

-Octuplet Crystals x1

Looks like Lancer node is the way to go. Good bye, apples. I will miss you dearly.

Progress:
- I have ~443,000 points. My max point setup is currently 360% since I do not own an Emiya or an Okita, but got the CE drop. I could purchase the last CE from the shop, but I rather not...
- Still working on that last Golden Skull. I need ~80 more Hiragumos. (I spent about 40-50 earlier so I could ascend one of my characters.)
-- Purchased the last Golden Skull!
- Currently farming the 40AP Lancer node as I can clear it reliably with a 80 Support Okita and my 50 Caesar (with 45 Georgios acting as a meat shield).
- All EXP Cards (I technically have two 4* EXP cards left, but I'll buy them out at some point)

So yeah, I think I'm doing all right. I should hit 1 million points by the end of the event and be able to max out my Nobu. I may not get all the materials I want from the shop, but oh well...

Edited by Sire
Update

Whoa the lancer node is ridiculously easy. Gonna farm the shit outta this one for the rice bowls and hiragumo. 

thank god d'Eon can last throughout the fight alongside that lvl 90 Altria Alter.  I'm gonna be able to net that last skull and a bunch of exp cards. (Yeah, I could farm them but I I wanna get some characters usable asap. Caesar, Nobu, Georgios, and Lu Bu being the top priority.) Doubt I'm gonna get all the CE's but I got lucky and had a gudaguda ce drop from the saber node. With a little luck, I should be able to get all the nobu copies. Wish I got Georgios sooner tho, that taunt would be super useful. I keep pulling The Phantom of the Opera and idk if he's any good but he's at NP5. (I don't seem to get good 2 stars regularly. I see Hassan every so often and I've only gotten Hans once.)

How do I get Caster Gilles? He seems cool. Gonna save up quartz and FP for the Scatach banner. Idk if Diarmud, Fergus, or Scatach would be worth it tho. All the Golden Apples will be going towards the Christmas event because every gacha game seems to have a shitton of crap over christmas.

14 minutes ago, Skurge said:

I keep pulling The Phantom of the Opera and idk if he's any good but he's at NP5. (I don't seem to get good 2 stars regularly. I see Hassan every so often and I've only gotten Hans once.)

The Phantom is ... unimpressive.
No, scratch that, he is awful. The man even fails to be supported by the best support in the game which is telling a lot.

14 minutes ago, Skurge said:

How do I get Caster Gilles? He seems cool.

Caster Gilles is a "Story" Servant like Caster Cu. They can only be pulled from the Story gacha which is the permanent pool. On Rate-up or Special banners you can never pull him in that pool, so you will have to spend Quartz on the Story pool and pray that you get him fast enough (which usually doesn't happen).
So if you ever have the luck to pull him, never sent him away (like I did with him and Caster Cu; they're gone forever).

fuck i just realized the caster node might be easy as shit if Mephistopheles is the boss. His innocent monster skill LOWERS his defense.

as for the archer node, fuck that. I don't wanna be fighting Gilgamesh at that level.( Please don't let it be Gilgamesh)

maaan how the fuck does Saber!Gilles even get used. His NP is complete shit from the description.

31 minutes ago, Skurge said:

fuck i just realized the caster node might be easy as shit if Mephistopheles is the boss. His innocent monster skill LOWERS his defense.

as for the archer node, fuck that. I don't wanna be fighting Gilgamesh at that level.( Please don't let it be Gilgamesh)

maaan how the fuck does Saber!Gilles even get used. His NP is complete shit from the description.

Press third skill and pretend hes a berserker

His np would have been good if it lasts 3 turns imo. I guess it had demerit but if nothing else it shows where Hozoin suceed 

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

2 hours ago, Skurge said:

Archer node boss will probably be Emiya, since he's one of the Servants who gives a bonus to Honnouji Points..

As for your question about Saber Gilles:  no one uses Saber Gilles.

8 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I have 909,680 points...

I’m trying wayy too hard am I

I have ~600,000 so... probably.

Just need to buy one more copy of GudaO since I've had two drops of it, already got all of Nobu's mats and then start buying out the shop if I can.  

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

how is your store atm lol

i haven't even cleaned up the skull

I just hit 1,000,000 HP this morning, so now I have a max ascended, NP5 Nobu. I can rest easy there.

For bronze I have everything except the 50 3* EXP cards

For silver I have 4 Octuplet Crystals

For gold I have 12 Chaos Claws

That’s pretty bad isn’t it

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I just hit 1,000,000 HP this morning, so now I have a max ascended, NP5 Nobu. I can rest easy there.

For bronze I have everything except the 50 3* EXP cards

For silver I have 4 Octuplet Crystals

For gold I have 12 Chaos Claws

That’s pretty bad isn’t it

i just cleared nobu upgrades lmao, gonna get ascension 4 Cu then zgl then im hiragumoing when Archer map comes

Progress Report
- I have about 660,000 points. I haven't really been spending my Golden Apples, but I have been using my stamina somewhat optimally.
- Golden Skulls cleared!
- I bought 4 Foreign God Hearts. New focus is getting 6 Claws so I can eventually ascend Tamamo Cat to her final form. After that, I need to recheck my guys for shop priorities.

8 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I think maybe around ten or so? I still have 24 apples left though.

Yikes.
Without spending Apples so far, today's progression brought me to:
- Usual Stuff
- 4x Hearts
- 5x Claws
- 4x Gears
- 6x Horseshoes
- 1.014.430 HP (got the last Nobunaga just now)

However I'm spending 1-2 apples now to farm the event stuff for gold EXP cards and Octuplet Twin Crystals for Cu. I'm not going to attempt the Archer quest with a Lvl. 40 2nd Ascension Cu.

EDIT:

@Archer of Red @MrSmokestack   

Spoiler

BPBXqrxeSa322v4lrOEdqRePuwi-JQ4iiOG6HuTa

Well, this happened.
- Scathach banner with a rotation of Scathach, Gilgamesh and Kintoki as SSR focus
- Mona Lisa CE will be released
- Guaranteed SSR pull with paid Quartz; it includes:

Spoiler

- Artoria Pendragon
- Altera
- Okita Souji
- Orion
- Drake
- Zhuge Liang
- Tamamo no Mae
- Vlad III
- Jeanne D'Arc

So no Mordred or Jack compared to the New Year banner.

Edited by Talandar