Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

attachment.php?attachmentid=7801&d=1361052947

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Do you just delight in the suffering of others

How can you go to bed every night is beyond me.

I'm also a Kotomine that likes doing things for good. So, it balances it out ofc

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

*snip*

I've already seen that image plenty of times during the past. Made me laugh a little.

I was salty that I didn't get Tamamo (I have Vlad so I wanted either Waver or Tamamo for the Vlad spam combo) during Halloween.

Then, I saw the gacha salt thread for Halloween on reddit.
I can't wait for Shishou Salt more like 2030-chan salt but that's besides the point

11 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Isn't there maintenance tonight?  So you won't be able to roll until that's done.  And time zone doesn't matter anyways, as everything happens at the same time for all NA (I'm in PST, and login bonus resets for me at 8pm, 9pm during DST).

Dang you’re right. I got an archer run in to avoid wasting AP during the maintenance, thanks.

Yeah I know that the time zone doesn’t make a difference since we all get stuff at the same time anyway, but I’m east coast and not having to stay up until midnight is great.

6 minutes ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

The fact that she's my waifu makes me wanna contest that, but my inner meme-lister cannot deny the truth of what you say.

I thought your waifu was the Archer of Red, Atalante

She’s just one of your conquests isn’t she

fuck i really want to pull Vlad so i can see how he's like with tamamo+hans. (Or waver, lots of wavers in my friends list.)

why is his lancer art used for the berserker version and his lancer version looks like he'd make an appropriate berserker? 

15 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Dang you’re right. I got an archer run in to avoid wasting AP during the maintenance, thanks.

Yeah I know that the time zone doesn’t make a difference since we all get stuff at the same time anyway, but I’m east coast and not having to stay up until midnight is great.

IIRC, there's always been maintenance right before a new banner, at least for NA version.  I always check beforehand anyways, but it's been consistent so far.

5 minutes ago, Skurge said:

fuck i really want to pull Vlad so i can see how he's like with tamamo+hans. (Or waver, lots of wavers in my friends list.)

why is his lancer art used for the berserker version and his lancer version looks like he'd make an appropriate berserker? 

Lancer Vlad is from Extra.  Zerker Vlad is a version of Apocrypha Lancer of Black that embraces his vampiric legend instead of rejecting it.

I'm not sure why Fate got such a different Vlad than Apocrypha.  Edit:  Apparently, Lancer of Black is how Wallachians see Vlad, while Extra Vlad is is how the rest of the world sees him.  Since the black team in Apocrypha is based in Wallachia/Romania, it makes some sense that they'd see him as a hero, rather than a villain.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

11 minutes ago, Skurge said:

Storywise, in FGO it was Apocrypha!Vlad that had been "bestowed" with Madness Enchantment during Orleans - and the fact that he has and got Legend of Dracula to activate in Apocrypha. Basically, for him to ever consider using Legend of Dracula (without being forced via command seal), he'd have to have gone especially mad. Hence, EX Rank Madness Enchantment.

On the other side, Extra!Vlad does not possess Legend of Dracula AT ALL. Whether it be his Extra apperance or here in FGO. He seems loony in Extra but, if you had Run Ru as a master, you kinda need to if you wanna get anything done. 

EDIT: Shit I got sniped.

Rip me

Edited by N30
I GOT SNIPED

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

At least 2030 is futureproof, unlike Shishou.

Vlad, Tamamo, or Waver would be great to have.

Eh Shishou can still snipe Divine beings. STNP with common efp sounds cool to me

When are Cu gettin bufferino now that Hozoin Outgod him

28 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

When are Cu gettin bufferino now that Hozoin Outgod him

Hopefully after they buff the servants that I want them to buff instead :P:

Edited by Phillius the Crestfallen

Well I tried rolling for Shishou and I managed to get 2 Medea Lily's and an Imaginary Around

I'm probably not going to whale. Might re-roll tbh, cause I can't imagine my account being worth much in a trade (plenty of good units, but completely farmed out and birthday set, so RIP me)

Edited by Phillius the Crestfallen

Spoiler

Screenshot_20171122-094235.png

I got my first SSR Servant, woo! This was the 2nd 10-Pull. The first one gave me a Black Grail (first 5* pulled CE btw.) and 3! Robin Hoods for NP merges, lol.
However, I will pull a third time if I reach 30 SQ again since I want Fergus as my 3* Saber.

Edited by Talandar

3 minutes ago, Talandar said:

<Snip>

I don't suppose you'd be interested in trading? :P:

Well for GudaGuda, I've got all the Skulls, all the CEs, all the Gears, all the EXP and Fours, all the hearts, quite a few Claws, and I cleared the rewards table. I'm pretty happy with how it went. How are the rest of you doing?

39 minutes ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

How are the rest of you doing?

Aside from EXP and Fou cards that I didn't bother to grind for, I'm missing:
- 14x Meteor Horseshoes
- All Homunculus Babies (not important)
- All Forbidden Pages (not important)
- 16x Octuplet Crystals
- 19x Void's Dust

We still have today and tomorrow, so I think I might get the Horseshoes in time.