Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 2 full summons and 15 summon tickets. . .

- Pulled 2030.  Probably the best thing I got out of this.
- Fully unlocked a couple of 4* CEs (With One Strike and whatever's stuck to my Lancelot)
- If I could eat pork, I'd make a pot of pulled pork, because I'm sick and tired of seeing that boar
- Multiple copies of Knight's Dignity, which doesn't look appealing to me
- Nothing but 3* servant repeats.  Get lost Boudica.

. . .this means I'm going to pull godly on the Christmas banner, right?

Did a last 10-pull on the banner for NP2+ Fergus and 2030.

It gave me nothing above (in fact it was the bare minimum) but I got my first Caesar and Euryale from the pull. The pity 4* CE was Divine Banquet which I was missing and David got his NP5, so that's nice at least.
Otherwise, Yorokobe Shounen/10.

Still have the 5 Tickets from December to try for 2030.

10 minutes ago, Skurge said:

waiting to farm the caster dailies for tamamo.

Ugh also waiting for the berserker exp dailies for vlad/darius.

I'm so glad I grinded all the mats during GUDAGUDA, so all she needs is exp

There is no Berserker exp daily. Berserker hands occasionally show up in place of the other two classes during the exp daily quests. If you need exp for Berserker, Ruler, and Shielder, look for some ALL exp cards instead during the event. Although it might be tough splitting the exp with Rider Alter...

5 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I'm so glad I grinded all the mats during GUDAGUDA, so all she needs is exp

There is no Berserker exp daily. Berserker hands occasionally show up in place of the other two classes during the exp daily quests. If you need exp for Berserker, Ruler, and Shielder, look for some ALL exp cards instead during the event. Although it might be tough splitting the exp with Rider Alter...

i didn't think she'd be high priority because i didn't have a team comp. for her.

then i got vlad. even after I got tamacat

which opens sooo much.

fuck right after i pulled Lu Bu too.

ugh i guess I'll just keep farming everything i can get my hands on. I've got almost emough cards to get santa alter to level 50 lol.  I have a feeling Darius is gonna be a lifesaver if i can get him levelled. 

as soon as i get enough pages and gears, Caesar's gonna get his final ascension, next to robin. idk about david because homonculus babies are rare as fuck.

Once I get enough exp and chicken buckets, I’d say I have a pretty competent bonus unit team. The weakest link is Lv. 50 Jing Ke to go along with the likes of my maxed Caesar, Martha, David, and Robin Hood. I’ll need to spend the rest of my AP tomorrow for exp cards though, and Martha is still a couple levels off from 80.

8 hours ago, eclipse said:

After 2 full summons and 15 summon tickets. . .

- Pulled 2030.  Probably the best thing I got out of this.
- Fully unlocked a couple of 4* CEs (With One Strike and whatever's stuck to my Lancelot)
- If I could eat pork, I'd make a pot of pulled pork, because I'm sick and tired of seeing that boar
- Multiple copies of Knight's Dignity, which doesn't look appealing to me
- Nothing but 3* servant repeats.  Get lost Boudica.

. . .this means I'm going to pull godly on the Christmas banner, right?

Knight Dignity Lancelot with 2030 support is a pretty dank combo

Activate Eternal Arms and go wild until hes dead. A reserve Bazzet equiped servant can clean up the mess after that

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

If I read the Present Box content right, one should get plenty of EXP from them. Santa Alter isn't unlocked right away either so you should have a lot of EXP stocked up when she becomes available.

... unless you're me who has no EXP left (aside from 19 4* Rider EXP for Santa Alter) for 3rd Ascension Robin Hood and Caesar wants non-existent Saber pieces just for his 1st Ascension. Martha and Marie would also like EXP for their 2nd Ascension. RIP.

My team isn't even sort of ready for this.

I've got

Robin hood: level 33

David: level 37

Darius: level 40

Jing ke: level 40

And that's frigging it.

I'm gonna do a 30 pull (I really, really want Nursery Rhyme, since I'm a big extra fan), but since I got Scathach on the first try, I feel I've used up all the luck I'll ever have.