• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SecondWorld Sent you a request.

3 hours ago, Skurge said:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2017-12-01-06-17-03.thumb.png.30671c543037b073472d98f943994b2c.png

+Lubu/David/Caesar

There, I've done it. I've used all the gacha luck I'll ever have for the rest of the year.

If EX+ luck exists, this one has it.

Used my 5 Tickets on Thanksgiving. Only got Black Keys.
The Kirei is strong with me.

Endgame CE for Jack is Holy Night Sign, since it gives a Quick and Crit Strength boost, but for now it's better to use the 3* or 4* CE since most people right now are doing the 10 and 20 AP quests for materials. Grinding for socks isn't a good idea until the 7th night, when you can run double Santa Alter for maximum gains.

There's also a 5AP daily quest that gives more socks compared to the free quests, so you could leave Jack with Holy Night Sign for those before switching back to a CE that increases mat drops.

I'd like to roll Nursery Rhyme, but I only have 360 sq and I'd like to save it for Jeanne Alter. Once America comes out, we'll be getting Helena who I think is better as a support Caster. Why use Casters for DPS again...?

Edited by MrSmokestack

17 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Endgame CE for Jack is Holy Night Sign, since it gives a Quick and Crit Strength boost, but for now it's better to use the 3* or 4* CE since most people right now are doing the 10 and 20 AP quests for materials. Grinding for socks isn't a good idea until the 7th night, when you can run double Santa Alter for maximum gains.

There's also a 5AP daily quest that gives more socks compared to the free quests, so you could leave Jack with Holy Night Sign for those before switching back to a CE that increases mat drops.

I'd like to roll Nursery Rhyme, but I only have 360 sq and I'd like to save it for Jeanne Alter. Once America comes out, we'll be getting Helena who I think is better as a support Caster. Why use Casters for DPS again...?

eh, i actually think Black Grail, and 2030 is her best CE, mostly because the idea of critting with Quick Card triggers me to no end, especially when its Jack who'se main role is explicitly kinda to not crit. Black Grail took advantage of her self Heal and absurd NP gain for RIP

Also the answer to your question is "Self modification and faster NP charge"

Seriously speaking, literally all you need to make a viable DPS Caster is giving them good kit which none ever had for some reason

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

12 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

eh, i actually think Black Grail, and 2030 is her best CE

I gave my answer in the context of the event. Black Grail and 2030 are definitely better than Night Sign but they don't give a bonus.

Also the answer to your question is "Self modification and faster NP charge"

Rhyme's 1st and 3rd skills are pretty good, but they're a bit wasted on a Caster. They get a damage penalty and other classes are better suited to it.

At least her NP isn't Buster

Babbage tried at least. Xuanzang and Nero are pretty good but of course they are 5* locked.

Edited by MrSmokestack

49 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I gave my answer in the context of the event. Black Grail and 2030 are definitely better than Night Sign but they don't give a bonus.

Rhyme's 1st and 3rd skills are pretty good, but they're a bit wasted on a Caster. They get a damage penalty and other classes are better suited to it.

At least her NP isn't Buster

Babbage tried at least. Xuanzang and Nero are pretty good but of course they are 5* locked.

The entire reason the damage penalty exists was to compensate for Territory creation though. It essentially cancels each other with its value

Although that said Rhyme lacks mana burst or stnp to really make her go

You’re grinding stars already? I’ve only just started with bells. I’ll be done with that by early on tomorrow before doing 40AP. There’s no reason to use apples at the moment.

On that note, could anyone with Jack equip the 4* CE on her? I’d appreciate it to expedite the grind a bit more.

nursery rhyme is kinda underwhelming rn.

Man I can't wait to try the London servants. Babbage just looks so fun to play, even if he turns out to not be all that good.

Tesla looks like something straight out of a fucking comic book. 

the ribbons and bells drop really fast from the 10 ap and 20 ap events. Fuck this event just keeps on giving me goodies! 

kinda hope I can get Salter to NP5 tho.

Edited by Skurge

Rhyme basically won't be good unless you have 2030 support/liz tacked on her(no, standard star gen doesn't work because of the way Self Mod works), put a Crit based CE, and then level self modification at a decently high level to counteract her Critical Weight from being caster.

At like Self Mod 8 or so she become a different servant, but thats a long way to go

22 hours ago, Skurge said:

I thrive on salt. It is my sustenance.

Implying that I would care about this banner at all.
Honestly I can't complain about my luck. After all I get the 2 SSRs in the pool that I really wanted and both were limited.

Starting with Gold Stars now but I will probably go back farming Silvers Bells for Rider pieces first before buying any of the Ascension materials. Both Marie and Martha need them right now for 2nd Ascension.

Btw. what's the point of the 3rd Free Quest? According to Cirno it drops everything which is pretty darn terrible for farming and the boss is Kintoki who hits like a truck.

25 minutes ago, Talandar said:

Honestly I can't complain about my luck. After all I get the 2 SSRs in the pool that I really wanted and both were limited.

Starting with Gold Stars now but I will probably go back farming Silvers Bells for Rider pieces first before buying any of the Ascension materials. Both Marie and Martha need them right now for 2nd Ascension.

Btw. what's the point of the 3rd Free Quest? According to Cirno it drops everything which is pretty darn terrible for farming and the boss is Kintoki who hits like a truck.

difficulty spacing i guess? 3rd quest is super easy even with joke comp, while 40 AP is pretty harsh

1 hour ago, Talandar said:

Ascension materials?