Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't there a fate/prototype where there's a Male Arthur and female merlin?

man I'm just wondering why they put someone as obscure as Helena Blatzvesky in game, yet they haven't put in Achilles. 

Lemme guess, Merlin somehow makes even SABER GILLES and Eric Bloodaxe good huh.

lol 40 ap quest can be done in 7 minutes. Jack+Robin+Salter just ram everything with stars. Just gonna run it alongside my paperwork. (God I wish this game had autoplay like Future Fight, FeH, or even DC Legends.)

7 hours ago, Skurge said:

man I'm just wondering why they put someone as obscure as Helena Blatzvesky in game, yet they haven't put in Achilles. 

lol 40 ap quest can be done in 7 minutes. Jack+Robin+Salter just ram everything with stars. Just gonna run it alongside my paperwork. (God I wish this game had autoplay like Future Fight, FeH, or even DC Legends.)

Im guessing they want to finish Apoc anime and use Achilles and Semiramis as the main draw of Apocrypha banner

Im actually somewhat interested at what they would do with Achilles and my big guess is "Astolfo done right"

Eric Bloodaxe problem actually comes from stats more than anything lol

Also fate proto actually only had Male Arthur technically. The female Merlin is just.... a voice or something like that.

11 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Im actually somewhat interested at what they would do with Achilles and my big guess is "Astolfo done right

They don't really need to do anything. His skills in Apocrypha would already be a pretty great servant;
-Affection of Goddess
-Bravery
-Battle Continuation

Although I must say, if Semiramis and/or Berserker Atalanta aren't on the banner I'm gonna die a little inside.

7 hours ago, Skurge said:

There is such a character, yes. I believe she narrates his Noble Phantasm.

Don't expect her to be particularly game-breaking though, they've already stated outright that they're never making a servant more powerful than Merlin because it's a mistake they don't want to repeat.

I also wouldn't expect her any time soon. Too many other servants to get to, plus whatever new ones they wanna throw in. Besides, I'd rather they give us Morgan le Fay before anything else.

London, eh? Unfortunately none of the Servants are particularly good in the long run. I suppose Paracelsus is the only one I have interest in since he should pretty good for clearing ghosts.

How is everyone's progress with present boxes? I just started my 9th box with only spending bronze apples but I'm tanking my sock gain now to farm the seeds from the shop.

Still have 15 silver and 52 gold ones in reserve.

About Tamacat someone mentioned earlier, she is a good farming berserker! She clears hands easily and after she np your team get a good number of stars!

that`s pretty much it. Lu Bu and Vlad have totally different jobs (heracles lite and the latter is an arts team dpser)

I just reached box number 45.. considering going back to 10 ap to farm some seeds I need to ascend Sumanai-kun. No more apples left and decided won`t roll on sber wars so I could spend some quarz on AP this month. Not rolled for jack either since I really do not enjoy her design >>

gonna farm serpent eyes because those suckers are rare as fuck.

Seeds and dragon scales will be cleared in due time.

fuck I'm gonna be farmingin my free time.  I just wanna get more exp cards, gems, and FP. 

Paracelsus looks fun. Giving Guts to people sounds like a good gimmick.

Edited by Skurge

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

I just reached box number 45.. considering going back to 10 ap to farm some seeds I need to ascend Sumanai-kun. No more apples left and decided won`t roll on sber wars so I could spend some quarz on AP this month. Not rolled for jack either since I really do not enjoy her design >>

Does anyone know what the rates are for seeds and horseshoes on 10AP? I’m considering grinding that with the 90 or so bronze apples I have from opening boxes, but I don’t know if that’s better spent doing more 40AP for more socks. I am on my 29th box so far.

I got Kiyohime max ascended so I’m good for grinding hands~

4 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

i have come up with a new meta tech strats for 50 AP

.....Siegfried

Goodbye, efficiency.

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Does anyone know what the rates are for seeds and horseshoes on 10AP? I’m considering grinding that with the 90 or so bronze apples I have from opening boxes, but I don’t know if that’s better spent doing more 40AP for more socks. I am on my 29th box so far.

I got Kiyohime max ascended so I’m good for grinding hands~

Goodbye, efficiency.

50 ap is still more efficient than 40 thankfully if you drop 1 drop

i mean the ideal slot in there is Rhyme/Jack

lol exp cards are the main reason I wanna farm this event.

oh hey Fergus came.

Now I'm set for Saber Wars.

fuck I'm gonna be farming that saber daily for pieces like nuts. Better grab whatever I need for mats rn

holy shit I have just enough hearts to get Fergus and Tamamo to final ascension.

Gotta get more seeds and eyes. The dust/bones/proofs come with the lottery, thank god. I'm gonna have to also see if I can get Tamacat to third ascension.

I'm gonna farm for horseshoes soon enough. So many need them and it's a rare drop. ugh

Edited by Skurge

I'm on box 13 with my farming, and I managed to get a Holy Night Sign to drop. At the rate I'm going at, I may end up clearing out the Gold Star rewards (all I got left are the Dragon Scales and the CE). The EXP Cards, Mana Prisms, and Skill Gems are my main draw from the lotto. Thing is, I am still tempted to try to get Silver Bells for the Class Pieces, but getting Gold Skill Gems is likely more valuable...

As for Saber Wars, I'm planning on trying to do a full x10 pull to try to get some of the CEs as well as Saber Alter. I'll likely get nothing, but its worth a shot.

Female!Merlin is the Merlin of the Prototype world yes.

Also, Merlin is that broken

>London

Can't wait for my guy:

Spoiler

Zolgen Makiri aka ZOUKEN MATOU

The writing will start to get even better from here on out

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

My highest leveled skills are Fox Wedding, Beautiful Appearance, and Santa Alter Mana Burst at Lv. 8. I’m going to hold off on any more skill levels that require ascension mats until later.

i kinda figured out since my squad for generic content would be some variation of Liz - story support - dps i might as well do it lol

although honestly Liz mats is rather easy

Isn't Saber Wars the event where you are pretty much screwed if you don't have at least a 4* Saber? I heard screams of agony of people who only had 3* Sabers and suffered for it. With Saber Lily it is supposedly more bearable.

*Doesn't have a 4* Saber or Saber Lily*

Edited by Talandar

what really?

I got d'Eon, Fergus, Caesar as my trio. Is this enough or am I going to get fucked?

man saber lily seems to be lacking in stats. no wonder she's a freebie for people who started the game at launch. 

I'm going into Saber Wars with Saber Alter, Caesar, and d'Eon all maxed out, with Gilles and Saber Lily chilling in the back for the Atk boost. I'll stomach grinding the mats for getting Lily to her 4th ascension if she isn't a massive pain to use.

got cu to max ascension.

I'm gonna stockpile enough gems, common mats, and exp cards so i won't have to worry for a long time. THankfully getting fergus to his first ascension was easy enough. Let's hope I can get my priorities straight with deciding on which 3* rider to dump stuff into. Ushi is just waiting for her max ascension, and medusa/alexander are waiting for mats in general...

this is gonna take a while, ain't it.

IMMA go into Saber Wars with Caesar as my carry  :Kappa:

I mean i DO have tons of Sabers, like every saber in NA except for Okita kind of tons(no Arturia but i have Alter). Even NP2 D'eon so her NP is pretty good on my ends. I just want to to a full Caesar meme

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner