Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That depends... Euryale is a single target with a strong niche as a male killer, but not so much needed in the present and near future - you might wanna raise her for camelot so after America (London -> Murica -> Camelot)

David is a really helpfull unit, with a ever so good charisma 3rd and AoE dodge. His np being a buster helps if you enjoy B chaining since his deck is BQAAA. Skill seal on np is usefull when you usually need him for harder quests.

Follow your D...I mean heart in the end =p

---

No news on new paid gacha so far, but there will be a stream on London launch from the official team of AniplexUSA on twitch, they might say something about it?

---

And on the CE topic from before, I think Prisma Cosmos should shine on units that have usefull NPs but you rather avoid using their cards if possible - like hans / jeanne. Outsides of forming chains, their cards are really lacklusters, so when possible to avoid the bonus from Cosmos helps a ton on their np regen. Maybe? Just thinking out loud tbh =p

---

AND I am done with the lotto from christmas!!! almost completed box 74! Feels good now having units usable for combat haha - if anyone wants to add me 314369629

Well Camelot is a year away

May as well get David up. When I get fresh God hearts. Those things are going to tamamo first. (then tamacat, Fergus, Medusa, or medea. I'm not certain but I coulda sworn Fergus takes some

You might consider trying farming some hearts on saber wars - if that event ever comes to NA. There seems to be a fabled node that drops hearts AND gears and is reasonably farmable, like Caster node was during GudaGuda!

And I am pretty sure Fergus eats some hearts too...think for his 3rd ascension?

Just now, QKumber said:

You might consider trying farming some hearts on saber wars - if that event ever comes to NA. There seems to be a fabled node that drops hearts AND gears and is reasonably farmable, like Caster node was during GudaGuda!

And I am pretty sure Fergus eats some hearts too...think for his 3rd ascension?

thanks!

Yeah I just checked it, Fergus needs 5 hearts overall and Tamamo needs 6. I have 11, so it's pretty set that I'll be using them like that!

And now I know what to use my golden apples for! Hearts, gears, octuplet crystals, and pages oh my. Seems the saber war quests feature a ton of sabers, casters, and riders! Gonna put caesar/gilles/fergus in the back and run nobu/jack(or salter)/d'eon in the front. 

man I don't get this waifu stuff.

what`s not to get? you like the char design / lore / gameplay then you use her/him more then other characters... isn`t that it?

and plan carefully before burning your precious hearts!!! think real hard if Fergus is really worth them - I cannot bring myself to use Brock =p but that`s just me being biased

and remember you can always use a strong support for events, saber wars most likely will be Okita again and she can carry pretty hard! So you can prob get by with somewhat weaker units - I think***

personally I will be running Lilly (lvl80) Okita (80) + Caesar (70 max because used him on 50ap xmas) + supports for points most likely IF everything goes smoothly

eh I've been stuck in the Philippines until recently so all I know about waifus involves people getting into fistfights in an internet cafe. I guess my waifus based on art would be Mordred, Nitocris, Sheba, and that one caster chick with the straw hat.

wait fuck i can just get them all to 3rd ascension and wait for saber wars.

Fergus-2

Tamamo-2->4 (Max her for the art.)

David-2

That gets them to be usable until i get more hearts. Besides, who doesn't like Brock?

Edited by Skurge

Real? o.O

At least, here in Brazil ppl are usually more chill. Like the char? Go for it! Simple as that

If you don`t mind some spoilers for the quests, you maybe can check what you will be facing and plan for those in advance!

54 minutes ago, Skurge said:

eh I've been stuck in the Philippines until recently so all I know about waifus involves people getting into fistfights in an internet cafe. I guess my waifus based on art would be Mordred, Nitocris, Sheba, and that one caster chick with the straw hat.

Really, it's best to treat it as a tongue-in-cheek sort of thing. Of course, those sort of people do exist, but most people I know who use the phrase as a short-hand for favourite character and play up the weeb parts for laughs.

No automatic alt text available.

I'll still have use for you hassan. When I'm done ascending Jing Ke and Jack!

anyone else find it screwy that some servants have their third skill as a one use evade? Sounds kinda silly.

@Skurge evasion is kinda a never bad option so it made sense. My favorite variants is Robin Hood not because its good or anything(its pretty good mind) but because you can CLEARLY see they were actually giving him Eye of the Mind Fake but decided it was too mainstream 

Iirc its also one of the most common lore skill

I heard Euryale would be good even outside Male saber niche once her 3rd skill arrives but until then David(once he gets Ascension 3) is so good lol

fuck ascension mat farming in between events.

fuck

on a side note, is medea lily worth raising? I have her at 1st ascension. Was thinking of running her with vlad/robin and tamamo for shits and giggles.

Welp, I decided to spent my Summoning Ticket on the pick-up banner hoping for Saber Alter. I got the regular Artoria, making her the 2nd (3rd if you count Tamamo from the paid gacha) 5-star character I obtained! I'll be saving my Quartz for the Saber Wars event for a full x10 summon, and then hopefully it will be back to saving...

I also learned that ~100 EXP cards is basically nothing. I used up my excess Saber EXP sitting in the Second Archive and just managed to get Artoria up to level 60. At least I have someone useful for Saber Wars! (I just have Caesar and Fergus leveled, with a neglected d'Eon.)

4 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Maxed PfA

what am i doing with my life lmao

Dedicating it to help improving the most loyal of the hounds! And skill lvl10 is amazing indeed! I don`t wanna even look how many rare mats it cost.

16 hours ago, Talandar said:

Spent my weekly Summoning Ticket on the pick-up banner.
*gets NP2 Emiya*
This is me right now.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.749112473f61f1296d77002f0c8755b7.png

Well, I am not sure, you look happy I guess? Congratz maybe?

I'm considering fucking around on an alt account for fun once london hits. Do the new 4 * added in okeanos/london get added to the starter roll? the Learning with Manga FGO thing implies that it does.

Besides how much could it hurt to try rolling for multiple 4* servants in one roll, over and over.

On another note, Fergus is fun to use. It's like a Lu Bu saber with AoE. He's likely gonna get shafted towards farming dailies if I pull any other offensive 4/5 star saber tho.

Farming bond exp right now so i can hit euryale/lu bu/darius/romulus interludes. Idk if cu alter needs a bond level for his interlude tho. Can't wait for london to hit and give me a bunch of interludes.  

Jack is so damn fun to use. That stargen is just nutty to watch. Sure is fun to nuke things with Ushi while jack generates stars and hans supports

Edited by Skurge

Can`t say about how difficult rerolling is, when I started the game it was almost halloween already.

But honestly why? Just to try some new units or for extra pulls? I personally would HATE pulling something amazing on my alt account ><

And I am pretty sure the FIRST pull - the one you the game makes you do - you cannot get a 5* unit and you get at LEAST 1 4* - but only among the old roster (Carmilla / Herc / Emiya and the other old dudes)

So I can fuck around in it then sell it in a FB group.

man I kinda wanna see what happens with the fgo NA community when they release the really hard content.

lol Rider Kintoki has a motorcycle. Is he the only servant to get one? Because I'm interested in saving for servants that get shit like that. (I know he's a freebie. Can't wait to pair him with jack.)

Can`t say, I am mostly an NA pleb too >D

I think Ishtar Archer have a... she rides her giant bow?

And the extra classes are pretty unique on their own I would say - Melt Lip and Lizzie Mecha

NA is SO overprepared it`s not even fair! And we having so much info on what and how to tackle future content makes it much more manageable! I don`t see a huge upproar anytime soon, maybe on nerofest special quests but that is still soooo far way xD

1 hour ago, Skurge said:

GUYS THE BLACKBEARD INTERLUDE DROPS PAGES

HcT37.png?1

NA has really been spoiled compared to JP so far, I agree. We even know when to save our quartz so we don't get baited, unless Merlin drops unexpectedly on the New Years banner