Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

welp

I have this feeling that the first three welfare servants were all given with farming in mind. Liz/Nobu/Salter are juuuust so handy for this.

edit: Guys I pulled Emiya with a 3 sq yolo pull. Is he worth it right now, or should i just slowly sink resources until we get more chapters?

Edited by Skurge

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Skurge said:

welp

I have this feeling that the first three welfare servants were all given with farming in mind. Liz/Nobu/Salter are juuuust so handy for this.

edit: Guys I pulled Emiya with a 3 sq yolo pull. Is he worth it right now, or should i just slowly sink resources until we get more chapters?

They actually are

Thats probably why JASL is so simmilar to Salter

And then we get Chacha who is the be all end all to grinding quests.

Also, can we request a name change to this thread in favor of "YOLO Pull Highlights"? Because that's what it feels like right now.

No I'm definitely not salty. I'm still hoarding quartz like I've always been

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Also, can we request a name change to this thread in favor of "YOLO Pull Highlights"? Because that's what it feels like right now.

Let your impulse control fall. It's christmas after all.

I'm just wondering how the hell Chacha qualifies as a heroic spirit when fucking Paul Bunyan had to get

Merged with other "legends" and shit to manifest.

Like fucks sake we wind up getting people that I question the viability, like Abigail Williams, when the Headless Horseman had to get merged with someone else?

I'm just wondering how the hell Chacha qualifies as a heroic spirit when fucking Paul Bunyan had to get

Merged with other "legends" and shit to manifest.

Like fucks sake we wind up getting people that I question the viability, like Abigail Williams, when the Headless Horseman had to get merged with someone else?

3 minutes ago, Skurge said:

Away from me you foul demon. I will save for the waifu so I can burn with her instead of you.

3 minutes ago, Skurge said:

I think Paul Bunyan became a heroic spirit only after he changed into a girl. The holy grail has a thing for women I guess.

Away from me you foul demon. I will save for the waifu so I can burn with her instead of you.

I think Paul Bunyan became a heroic spirit only after he changed into a girl. The holy grail has a thing for women I guess.

but you have caesar, the best waifu

the holy grail's a pervert huh. Explains why it decided to pull that version of Nobu for us.

that and a loli jack the ripper.

But then why did the holy grail choose Amakusa Shirou as one of its guardians? :thinking:

Other than that one inconsistency the grail's behavior seems predictable enough, at least from a gameplay standpoint.

4 minutes ago, Skurge said:

but you have caesar, the best waifu

Caesar steals my waifus Don't get me wrong he is a bro but I will never let him NTR me

But then why did the holy grail choose Amakusa Shirou as one of its guardians? :thinking:

Other than that one inconsistency the grail's behavior seems predictable enough, at least from a gameplay standpoint.

Caesar steals my waifus Don't get me wrong he is a bro but I will never let him NTR me

well he is considered sort of a potential Saint, isn't he? Granted he shouldn't even be anywhere near the top of the list of considerations for a saint based ruler class.

Hell, I'm wondering when the actual monarchs like gilgamesh, altria, solomon, and etc. are going to get the ruler class. Granted there's gotta be a sort of "non bias' aspect to them, but the grail pulls shit out of alternate universes all the damned time that I wouldn't be surprised at the new Batman Ninja anime getting tossed in FGO.

if Emiya is a embodiment of the idea of a superhero, and Nursery Rhyme the embodiment of childhood nursery rhymes; what about something silly like the Embodiment of video games, animation, or "nameless heroes"? 

man i dont get the Fate thing about sasaki. if they call him a wreath that can't be summoned, but then in the same story with another path they fucking pulled the shit about parallel worlds.

or maybe the creators like fucking with us. This is starting to turn into shit as complex as the DC multiverse.

9 minutes ago, Skurge said:

if Emiya is a embodiment of the idea of a superhero, and Nursery Rhyme the embodiment of childhood nursery rhymes; what about something silly like the Embodiment of video games, animation, or "nameless heroes"? 

We have Osakabehime who is the embodiment of NEET so that's a good start.

2 minutes ago, Skurge said:

Or Kiyohime and Medb. . .

Kiyohime is a pure girl.  also she's 12

Kojirou was always a strange case as to why he was supposed to be a fake Servant.

As for Bunyan, she's a joke character from a gag manga so I wouldn't think about it too hard

17 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

@MrSmokestack Amakusa actually is somewhat of a cheating ruler lorewise. IIRC Jeanne is the only ruler that is completely normal

Not really? Unless I'm mis-remembering, he was summoned properly as a Ruler in the 3rd Grail War in the Apocrypha universe and his hanging around in the Great Grail War is illegitimate.

Edited by Phillius the Crestfallen

18 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Why Kiyohime?

Also Fergus and Medb were best buddies in the Ulster Cycle if you know what I mean

To be fair Ulster Cycle is a story about friendship to begin with

One of Cu's acomplishment is for being the best friend a woman can ask for so much that Ulster men tried to breed him for being too naughty

@Phillius the Crestfallen looking it again on TMwiki the impression i got is that the Einzbern did Einzbern stuff and summoned Amakusa as ruler by "cheating" when he didnt fully qualify as ruler for various reason 

And then he lost to Fionn because Fionn is OP

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Just now, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

One of Cu's acomplishment is for being the best friend a woman can ask for so much that Ulster men tried to breed him for being too naughty

@Phillius the Crestfallen looking it again on TMwiki the impression i got is that the Einzbern did Einzbern stuff and summoned Amakusa as ruler by "cheating" when he didnt fully qualify as ruler for various reason 

And then he lost to Fionn because Fionn is OP

I checked a little it seems that Fionn ingame is kinda regarded as "meh" for reasons I'm not sure of. His damage and utility seem to be ok, but he apparently comes out alongside Brynhildr. (Who I do want, just not as a waifu)

Why Kiyohime?

Also Fergus and Medb were best buddies in the Ulster Cycle if you know what I mean

I keep thinking of her as a sex addict

makes me want medb more and more. 

26 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I'm pretty sure the 'cheating' bit refers to summoning a Ruler in the first place, since they don't show up for conventional Grail Wars, but Amakusa qualifies as a Ruler regardless.

25 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

What else do you think Shishou’s “Friendship of the Thighs” is for? She’s not my waifu but even I can’t deny that she has nice thighs. How nice of her to share them with her friends! Sharing is what friends do after all...right?

2 minutes ago, Skurge said:

I keep thinking of her as a sex addict

makes me want medb more and more. 

As much as I don’t like Kiyohime, she doesn’t singlemindedly pursue sex at all. She just wants to be near Anchin because she’s pure like that.

I wouldn’t touch Medb with a pole. She’s a bit of a country bicycle.

8 minutes ago, Skurge said:

I checked a little it seems that Fionn ingame is kinda regarded as "meh" for reasons I'm not sure of. His damage and utility seem to be ok, but he apparently comes out alongside Brynhildr. (Who I do want, just not as a waifu)

Its really a shame since Fionn seems like a really cool mythological figure but DW had that bright idea of making his Taunt Evade chance based for some godawful reason(i... dont mind the cooldown that much honestly) and made his NP gain as godlike as Atalanta

Clairvoyance is also one of those skill that require absurd number to work imo. I mean his new Clairvoyance looks good if nothing else but everything else is bleh

6 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Its really a shame since Fionn seems like a really cool mythological figure but DW had that bright idea of making his Taunt Evade chance based for some godawful reason(i... dont mind the cooldown that much honestly) and made his NP gain as godlike as Atalanta

Don't remind me ;-;

Oh well, at least she gets a buff to it with her 3rd Skill, right guys?