Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

What else do you think Shishou’s “Friendship of the Thighs” is for? She’s not my waifu but even I can’t deny that she has nice thighs. How nice of her to share them with her friends! Sharing is what friends do after all...right?

As much as I don’t like Kiyohime, she doesn’t singlemindedly pursue sex at all. She just wants to be near Anchin because she’s pure like that.

I wouldn’t touch Medb with a pole. She’s a bit of a country bicycle.

I'm pretty sure Shishou ain't the only one who's got thighs that good.

There's also Scherazade

Just now, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Its really a shame since Fionn seems like a really cool mythological figure but DW had that bright idea of making his Taunt Evade chance based for some godawful reason(i... dont mind the cooldown that much honestly) and made his NP gain as godlike as Atalanta

Clairvoyance is also one of those skill that require absurd number to work imo. I mean his new Clairvoyance looks good if nothing else but everything else is bleh

I'm also wondering if the whole "salmon's wisdom" thing be a skill and not a damn NP.

makes me wonder how someone won using FIonn in a war that had a ruler class oppenent.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Skurge said:

makes me wonder how someone won using FIonn in a war that had a ruler class oppenent.

FGO's class effectivenesses don't exist in Fate/ lore.  That was added purely for game balance reasons.  Also Amakusa is the worst 5* in the game so a 4* could probably beat him handily

wait how is Amakusa worse than Altria, who hasn't gotten any buffs?

but yeah, I've noticed she falls off. Like why the fuck would you neglect the flagship character?

I'd love to see Guan Yu in this game. It's about time we get a candidate for a grand rider vessel.

Hmn I wanna save up for Musashi, she worth saving up for? 

Amakusa is rated super high in the tier list right now funny enough and 5* tier list is way more cohesive than 4*

I mean Salter is rated 6.0/6.5 as a 4*. Saberlot is a 8.5* and hes considered slightly below Orion

2 point difference in 4* tier list on that area is equal to 4.0 difference on 5* tier list which is funny

Honestly if i'd buff Arturia i'd just give her something lazy like

Instinct value increased to 25 stars

Instinct now gave 50% crit damage for 3 turns

Charisma now buffs defense and both buff caps at 25%. Yes this is the avalon youve been asking for and its shitted Keklul

Her main issue is how all over the place her kit are and AOE NP. So i amped the AOE NP and make her skillset even more all over the place

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

As underwhelming as Shirou is, he’s definitely not worse than the OG Saber. Saber’s kit is extremely generic and she offers nothing unique to the table. Low hitcounts, Riding with one Quick, and worst of all AOE NP that does less damage than a 4* version of her. Salter will always be S+ in my heart don’t take that away from me

Shirou at least has Ruler bulk and an NP that removes buffs before doing damage. Meaning you can’t cheese it with defense boosts, evade, or invincible. He also has a steroid after strengthening so he isn’t losing out too much on damage compared to the OG Saber. But honestly having an NP that clears enemy buffs alone should be more than enough to make him better.

48 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I suddenly regret putting any exp into Atalante after seeing her NP numbers

Is she a bonus unit in any upcoming events?

>_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_>

33 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Amakusa is rated super high in the tier list right now funny enough and 5* tier list is way more cohesive than 4*

That's because the tier-list is based around challenging content. In terms of general use, I imagine Amakusa would still be rather low.

can't wait to see some more challenging content starting with London.

I mean i get tired of just mashing shit so the NP gauge goes up to AOE/ST nuke shit

hell, I wonder why they didn't just release all the current chapters at once. It'd make sense to do that at least.

3 minutes ago, Skurge said:

can't wait to see some more challenging content starting with London.

I mean i get tired of just mashing shit so the NP gauge goes up to AOE/ST nuke shit

hell, I wonder why they didn't just release all the current chapters at once. It'd make sense to do that at least.

Iirc doing that can be a coding issue at times

Trust me i play Brave Frontier Global Kappa

London is still pretty easy, especially since we get some new Mystic Codes to play around with. The difficulty doesn’t pick up until Camelot.

Oh man, it would probably take several more months to get everything translated if NA wanted to start off on par with JP. It’s definitely better the way we have things right now. Also, future events in JP need Part I to be completed before anyone can participate in them, and I doubt any of us newbies in NA would like being hardwalled from new content like that.

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

London is still pretty easy, especially since we get some new Mystic Codes to play around with. The difficulty doesn’t pick up until Camelot.

Oh man, it would probably take several more months to get everything translated if NA wanted to start off on par with JP. It’s definitely better the way we have things right now. Also, future events in JP need Part I to be completed before anyone can participate in them, and I doubt any of us newbies in NA would like being hardwalled from new content like that.

Honestly i do wish they accelerate contents a bit though. Now that we know Mana Prism comes from Events and Quartz mainly comes from maintenance giveaway

Like say London is 19 then Saber Wars should have been at 26 or something. Just make he downtime low enough while keeping the playerbase active with events

@Skurge honestly the problem with bfgl is just their staff is hilariously incompetent. 

This is the same company who leaked a collab limited edition a month ahead of time for some reason

I kinda stopped playing BF after the recent guilty gears crossover. I grinded a shitton with the two freebies, but IT ALL CAME DOWN TO ONE OF TWO THINGS

damage mitigation and nukes.

Like wtf

then it turns out everything you get in story mode is just fodder, and you have to pay to expand your small unit space.

I mean fuck that shit. Everything takes a long ass time and the game gets to be a pain in the ass if you don't roll right.

man the state of these mobile rpgs is kinda sketchy. Even Future Fight's got problems now with lootboxes. Least FGO has everyone being usable!

I'm wondering if ascending arash to max is worth it just for the hilarious suicide lead I could have.

Edited by Skurge

20 minutes ago, Skurge said:

I kinda stopped playing BF after the recent guilty gears crossover. I grinded a shitton with the two freebies, but IT ALL CAME DOWN TO ONE OF TWO THINGS

Like wtf

then it turns out everything you get in story mode is just fodder, and you have to pay to expand your small unit space.

I mean fuck that shit. Everything takes a long ass time and the game gets to be a pain in the ass if you don't roll right.

man the state of these mobile rpgs is kinda sketchy. Even Future Fight's got problems now with lootboxes. Least FGO has everyone being usable!

I'm wondering if ascending arash to max is worth it just for the hilarious suicide lead I could have.

Yeah i can see that for newer players. Majority of my unit atm in bf actually comes from older unit batch and those arent alvailable anymore by technicality. The only consolation was that the gacha rate floor in a proper rate up gate in bf is really good

The game is near dead anyway so its not really worth playing anymore(only reason i still played is Guild)

also i heard Arash is considered good but probably need KScope to really show his true potential imo

most of my CE selection is average-decent. Haven't gotten anything amazing like k-scope or 2030.

welp I'd rather have a wider selection of servants than CEs.

man I somehow have a disproortionate number of caster/archer/rider pulls. seems the game is telling me to continue farming.

Edited by Skurge

10 hours ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

>_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_> >_>

:^)

I won’t bulli the cat anymore

10 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Honestly i do wish they accelerate contents a bit though. Now that we know Mana Prism comes from Events and Quartz mainly comes from maintenance giveaway

Like say London is 19 then Saber Wars should have been at 26 or something. Just make he downtime low enough while keeping the playerbase active with events

Only one week for London...

I think we can find a middle ground between Dumpling Farm—Okeanos and Halloween—GUDAGUDA—Christmas. I don’t shy away from a good grind but having long events back-to-back is going to get exhausting pretty quickly.

Then again I think the people that are still playing past the Christmas event are more or less here to stay. If you can’t handle box grinding then you definitely can’t handle the rest of what this game has to offer.

10 hours ago, Skurge said:

IT ALL CAME DOWN TO ONE OF TWO THINGS

Like wtf

Sounds like the dominant strategy in almost any game ever if you ask me.

It’s not as bad in FGO since the experience is completely PvE and there’s no real fear of having a team get “powercrept” because there are no players to actually compete against. I hope it stays that way.

I just maxed mine out. For a nuke he is extremely cheap to build and isn’t even hard to use since he gets an NP charge skill after strengthening. Max it out and you can use a maxed Leyline or Halloween Princess with Waver’s second and third skills instead, saving Discerning Eye for something else. At level 6 you can use a maxed Imaginary Element.

Edited by MrSmokestack

20 hours ago, QKumber said:

Well, I am not sure, you look happy I guess? Congratz maybe?

While I'm happy with Emiya it also means I used up some of my luck. While I can save up ~90 Quartz till to certain 'Fuyuki' event it's still pretty concerning.
That's why I laughed like this; it's not purely happiness but madness and despair as well (which perfectly summarizes Gintoki).

@Skurge
Emiya right now isn't really worth it unless you like him. He gets better next year so only pour resources to him that you can safely expend. He needs Hearts and tons of Void Dust, both being resources that a lot of other Servants want.

:^)

I won’t bulli the cat anymore

Only one week for London...

I think we can find a middle ground between Dumpling Farm—Okeanos and Halloween—GUDAGUDA—Christmas. I don’t shy away from a good grind but having long events back-to-back is going to get exhausting pretty quickly.

Then again I think the people that are still playing past the Christmas event are more or less here to stay. If you can’t handle box grinding then you definitely can’t handle the rest of what this game has to offer.

Sounds like the dominant strategy in almost any game ever if you ask me.

It’s not as bad in FGO since the experience is completely PvE and there’s no real fear of having a team get “powercrept” because there are no players to actually compete against. I hope it stays that way.

I just maxed mine out. For a nuke he is extremely cheap to build and isn’t even hard to use since he gets an NP charge skill after strengthening. Max it out and you can use a maxed Leyline or Halloween Princess with Waver’s second and third skills instead, saving Discerning Eye for something else. At level 6 you can use a maxed Imaginary Element.

welp I'm building up Asterios right now because that NP looks hilarious to fuck around with. Gonna get back to arash sometime

ugh i hate powercreep in mobile games because i'm not big on pvp stuff

Just now, Talandar said:

While I'm happy with Emiya it also means I used up some of my luck. While I can save up ~90 Quartz till to certain 'Fuyuki' event it's still pretty concerning.
That's why I laughed like this; it's not purely happiness but madness and despair as well (which perfectly summarizes Gintoki).

@Skurge
Emiya right now isn't really worth it unless you like him. He gets better next year so only pour resources to him that you can safely expend. He needs Hearts and tons of Void Dust, both being resources that a lot of other Servants want.

Welp.

I was rolling in the hopes of pulling another Kiyohime but got Emiya. Not bad tho.

Everybody got Nobu for free and we’ll be getting Kuro not a long while from now. He just doesn’t seem worthwhile anymore unless you started the game with him.

Who's Kuro?

seems the early gold archers (Emiya, Atalante, Orion) are kinda mediocre. Robin/David/Euryale seem to be worth pumping resources in than that bunch.

Still waiting for camelot to arrive so i can roll for tristan. idk if he's any good, but I kinda want to try him out. same with that Saber Alter with the Motorcycle.

1 hour ago, Skurge said:

Who's Kuro?

Chloe von Einzbern. Essentially she is a "Dark Illya, but in Archer's (Emiya's) outfit)" She comes from the Prism Illya series. Her skillset is similar to EMIYA's since she basically uses his powers.

As for how effective she is in FGO, I have no idea.

Prisma Illya is... well past the fan service there is some decent animation and cool fights IMO. But don`t expect ground breaking stuff.

Kuro/Chloe is an AMAZING arts archer, with a very strong skill set! She is a top tier unit for sure.

And among the current Gold archer you named (Garcher / Orion and Atanyanta) first 2 will have SQ that makes a world of difference! Emiya becames usable and Orion gains charge gauge reduction on np - which is AWESOME!

Cat is... welp, she has a nice party quick buff aight? RIGHT??!?!?

PS: resisted Fuyuki bait, staying strong for Bryn and Bride!!!

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Everybody got Nobu for free and we’ll be getting Kuro not a long while from now. He just doesn’t seem worthwhile anymore unless you started the game with him.

he's actually a top rate with Hawkeye imo

Its just funny we won't get Hawkeye until Kuro is already released and its questionable if its better to have 3 turn crit or 50% NP fill on an STNP that also gave you absurd star production on a 6 hits art cards that didn't even get shafted

1 hour ago, Skurge said:

welp I'm building up Asterios right now because that NP looks hilarious to fuck around with. Gonna get back to arash sometime

I’ve had Asterios max ascended for a while now actually. The only thing holding him back really is his low stats. His kit is really solid and he gets an absurd strengthen skill to play with later on, and his NP gives him potential to solo if he can use it more than once every few turns.

Who's Kuro?

Freebie Arts archer with STNP5. She borrows Projection from EMIYA’s kit but she works well as a crit damage dealer with her first and third skills.

Arts brave chain to refill her NP seemsgood

Also, Emiya Shirou and EMIYA are not the same character. There’s tons of Emiya’s in the Nasuverse apparently.

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner I’d still pick Kuro because la grille NP usage becomes everything later on. After strengthening they’ll both be Arts archers with crit potential, but Kuro is much better for bossing because of her NP and how easily she can fill it back up in a NPAA crit brave chain

The only advantage EMIYA has is being a freebie if you rerolled or picked him for starter support, as well as being a bonus unit in several events. Kuro is not only also guaranteed but is also going to have NP5. He can’t really compete with that.