Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

The emergency maintenance is under way. We get 5 apologems and (apparently) our choice of a 5* CE.

Fuck yessssssss. Kaleido or 2030?

fuck that's actually a tricky choice.

2030 is tempting but Kaleido goes sooo well with many servants.

hmn Kaleido could make kiyohime more useful once i get her ascended fully, but then I kinda want the 8 stars a turn CE because of rider/archer shenanigans I can pull with JYAKK

5 hours ago, Sire said:

Serenes FGO - Friend Code IDs (NA)

Reveal hidden contents

If I missed anyone or need to make a correction, let me know!

[UPDATE - December 19th, 2017]
-- Sophie moved to Inactive Members (stopped playing NA FGO).
-- Archer of Red's ID removed (old account)

Active Members
SecondWorld - 403,067,254 (David)
TheInternetExplorer - 334,836,880 (Hentai)
Sophie - 171,602,417 (Deichtine)
Lord-Zero - 285,321,342 (Lord-Zero)
eclipse - 917,798,708 (eclipse)
MediocreLee - 015,794,040 (MediocreLee)
EmeraldFox - 674,653,620  (Emeraldfox)
Polydeuces - 302,111,199 (Poly)
MrSmokestack - 062,476,598 (MrSmokestack)
Rothene - 750,157,837 (Rothene)
Ebony - 233,925,133 (Hannah)
Sekki - 082,416,051 (Sekki)
Talandar - 863,169,679 (Ren)
Sire - 815 519 689 (Sire)
TheGeek - 722,418,335 (Geek)
N30 - 086,951,059 (Arcadia)
JSND Alter Dragon Boner - 283,900,798 (JSND)
Skurge - 356,589,556 (Sharps)
Phillius the Crestfallen - 961, 944, 081 (Time)

Friends List Capped
Zak Something - 883,068,826 (Zak)

Inactive Members
Jedi - 212,096,402
Yuki - 052,549,303
Midori Mage - 147,339,240
Rapier - 420,218,475
Ebony (old account) - 202,919,556
Ebony (alt account) - 846,260,209 
Sophie (new account) - 422,345,842 (Sophia)

I forgot to update it but my friend list is capped at the moment.  I might purge some people who haven't been active for a long time to make room.

6 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

London is fun

I now headcanon that Mordred copes with her daddy issues by making dad jokes all the time.

9 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

So I beat London. Don't click if you haven't, otherwise be my guest. The important thing now is getting Tamamo Cat to 98 and Mash to 60.

Sort of related to a question in your thread:

Spoiler

Tesla's considered important in Fate because he took the power of lightning from the gods and gave it to man (more or less, Fate has him as the first person to use electricity as a power source, which is considered an important moment for mankind, along the same lines as Drake's circumnavigation of the world.

12 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Sort of related to a question in your thread:

Reveal hidden contents

Tesla's considered important in Fate because he took the power of lightning from the gods and gave it to man (more or less, Fate has him as the first person to use electricity as a power source, which is considered an important moment for mankind, along the same lines as Drake's circumnavigation of the world.

Thanks for the answer, I guess that makes sense. With my somewhat limited knowledge on the real world figures that show up as servants I question it and get angry when I look at it. Oh well.

Just beat London. It turns out that the Battle Suit is more useful than I thought. I've been using its "Swap" command a fair amount, either to switch to Georgios to tank or Herc so he can evade an incoming NP.

My team setup was... Nobu, Artoria, or Santa Alter (changed depending on enemy comp) / Tamamo Cat / Support (Mordred) / Georgios / Heracles / Tamamo Mae

Here's some talk about the story, in spoilers just in case.

Spoiler

While I did enjoy the story of London, it felt like it was ending then suddenly said "But wait, there's more!" I had flashbacks to Septem, thinking that taking the enemy capital would be the end, but suddenly Attila shows up.

Another issue I had is that a bunch of servants decided to show up at the very end. Everything was flowing smoothly, but after the "initial ending" (defeating the Demon Pillar) everything after it seemed rushed. Maybe this was intended, but it took me out of the story a bit.

Caster Liz/nobu, Salter, Tamamo, Vlad, guest support, and last slot cu kinda let me cheese London so far. The swap command is hilariously handy.

I'm just waiting to gather more lanterns+babies to get tamamo and tamacat ascended to 3rd ascension. 

Got Paracelcus from FP gacha right after I mowed him down in story mode. I guess he just couldn't take Salter+Mordred+ Nobu unloading a trio of Buster AoE NPs. Especially if two if them are boosted by mana burst and Nobu's got her Demon King skill running and soaking the instinct stars. 

I killed Jack with my own Jack.  Nursery Rhyme is annoyingly bulky but Ushi/Salter/Jack did a crit train on the poor book.

I ran with Tamamo Cat, Elisabeth, Nero, Tamamo no Mae and Mash(who was a freeloader until the final battle heh). My supports were diverse and only picked Mordred for her extra attack quote. The one time Jekyll showed up as a support he got btfo'd. I-I mean yeah Hyde is a Berserker but... I also had the Mage Association uniform the entire time. The NP charge and deck reshuffling was nice.

I’m using a core of Tamamo-no-Mae and d’Eon, with Saber Alter or Robin Hood filling in the third slot depending on the enemy. It has a good balance of stall and burst with d’Eon’s taunt, Tamamo’s NP, and IMA OTOGE. Plugsuit David is godlike as expected too.

I’m gonna get my freebie Jekyll and run with it. I’d like NP5 from the friend gacha to get as much HP for his NP transformation.

After some calcs I found that Saber Alter has a chance of oneshotting the final boss, so I want to wait until she gets her updated animations before blowing them up with style.

Edited by MrSmokestack