Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

Currently at 360K.  Been way too busy to properly grind.  Next up is another Assassin day, which means grinding for more experience.  This also means I can finally get Guts on Lancer Liz.

Big thanks to the random level 100 Okita who's made Galaxy grinding a lot less frustrating.  Also a big thanks to a certain Gae Bolg Alternative that's consistently one-shot Tesla.  Unlike most people, I'm in dire need of one of those monuments.

Now if those stupid wyverns would just drop their teeth. . .I'm literally one short of ascending Lancelot.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

If I survive whaling for Jeanne of course

The changes for that are pretty slim, no? JAlter loves burning people after all. Shall I prepare the stakes?

Here for your entertainment.

Small PSA:
The remaining Altrium you can get from the Challenge Quests is 279.700 (times your multiplier).

Counting my runs on Galaxy yield me ~8000 Altrium with 2.8 multiplier so I would need to do ~50 runs of Galaxy within 6-7 days with my current points (804.980). Super Dimension gives double of that so it would cut the runs in half what I need.
I used quite a bit of apples. All of the Bronze and Silver ones were spent, then I threw in ~8 Golden apples, too. That's the amount you get from this event btw.

welp

Seems I don't really need to farm for altrium anymore with the challenge quests on the way. Now if only those gears and horseshoes would drop!

I was looking at servants coming out later this year, is Inferno Archer any good?

21 minutes ago, Talandar said:

The changes for that are pretty slim, no? JAlter loves burning people after all. Shall I prepare the stakes?

Here for your entertainment.

I’m not going to survive but I can’t go without saying I tried.

Let’s see...I got nearly 350 sq right now. A couple of 140 sq packs should do the trick then.

I’m only a couple thousand points away from 1M ahoge. I did three Tesla runs with Cu / Support Shishou / MHX and David / Nero / Saber Lily in the back to grind lenses, but I doubt I’ll get any uses out of the statues after buying out the Dragon Fangs. Back to grinding on Shishou’s Galaxy node then.

Edited by MrSmokestack

Found my new team for GudaGuda  SaberWars

Screenshot_(10_de_jan_de_2018_10_59_15).jpg.0eadeb99fad2a04dbe5a0f80f53cd4f4.jpg

Hearing Nobu WASHIJA again is so much fun

Now I can do 5 to 6 turn clears withou many issues. If only I had 1 kscope or a Arash trained could prob make this faster... if only T.T

And Brn should be coming soon right??? I can`t wait for her xD

Edited by QKumber

51 minutes ago, Skurge said:

I was looking at servants coming out later this year, is Inferno Archer any good?

Pretty sure we won't get her this year since she is part of EoR. We still have to go through Part 1, so she comes 2019. Oh the agony until then.

Edited by Talandar

1 hour ago, Talandar said:

Pretty sure we won't get her this year since she is part of EoR. We still have to go through Part 1, so she comes 2019. Oh the agony until then.

welp.

I heard Rashoumon is a hard event, anything I should prep in advance?

1 hour ago, Skurge said:

welp.

I heard Rashoumon is a hard event, anything I should prep in advance?

When should Rashoumon hit global, assuming that we're on a sped-up schedule?

So, I, uh, got the two Summon Tickets from the login bonus, and immediately applied them to the Saber banner, in hopes of d'Eon.

No, I did not get d'Eon.  I. . .uh, y'know what, if you're on my friends list, you'll see what happened.  I'm still confused.

16 minutes ago, eclipse said:

So, I, uh, got the two Summon Tickets from the login bonus, and immediately applied them to the Saber banner, in hopes of d'Eon.

No, I did not get d'Eon.  I. . .uh, y'know what, if you're on my friends list, you'll see what happened.  I'm still confused.

you pulled the miko training CE?

Just now, Skurge said:

you pulled the miko training CE?

That. . .was an earlier summon ticket.  I like that CE.  Would rather have Nightless Rose on d'Eon, but Romulus certainly appreciates it!

Though the image of Romulus training to be a priestess. . .AAAAHHHHH!!!!

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

That. . .was an earlier summon ticket.  I like that CE.  Would rather have Nightless Rose on d'Eon, but Romulus certainly appreciates it!

Though the image of Romulus training to be a priestess. . .AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Is it just me or do a LOT of the SFers who play FGO wind up with MHX?

Just now, Skurge said:

Is it just me or do a LOT of the SFers who play FGO wind up with MHX?

. . .maybe it's because. . .

Spoiler

She appreciates our love of sword lords!  Still, first 5* who's above NP1.  I'd really like Tesla/Kintoki to break that barrier, too.  Hmmm, story pulls are in order!

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .maybe it's because. . .

Hide contents

She appreciates our love of sword lords!  Still, first 5* who's above NP1.  I'd really like Tesla/Kintoki to break that barrier, too.  Hmmm, story pulls are in order!

-Kintoki

-Tesla

-No Karna(or is it Arjuna? I get them mixed up) to fill out your thunder and lightning themed SSRs.  :P:

d'Eon's entire job has been being a meat tank. Does the NP get any better with upgrades?

Caesar is such a bro. Fergus would be too, if I got him levelled. I'm probably going to use him as an AoE farmer if I don't pull any AoE sabers. (Sorry Saber Lilly, but that damage output seems to miss KOs on divine hands.)

if FGO and FEH ever do a collab, I'd looove to see MHX just walk into an FE map and start chasing everyone.

Edited by Skurge

Just now, Skurge said:

-Kintoki

-Tesla

-No Karna(or is it Arjuna? I get them mixed up) to fill out your thunder and lightning themed SSRs.  :P:

d'Eon's entire job has been being a meat tank. Does the NP get any better with upgrades?

I tried for Karna, but all I got were regrets. :(:

d'Eon needs every last level of NP to reduce damage.  They've been putting in work on Galaxy node.  Been lucky enough to dodge insta-death so far!  Stun sucks, but not eating all that damage is well worth it!

Just now, eclipse said:

I tried for Karna, but all I got were regrets. :(:

d'Eon needs every last level of NP to reduce damage.  They've been putting in work on Galaxy node.  Been lucky enough to dodge insta-death so far!  Stun sucks, but not eating all that damage is well worth it!

d'Eon dies by the time Shishou pops up. Just in time for Caesar to appear and buff the hell out of MrSmokestack's Salter.

I swear MHX should have an AoE NP since she's got two excaliburs.

Just now, Skurge said:

d'Eon dies by the time Shishou pops up. Just in time for Caesar to appear and buff the hell out of MrSmokestack's Salter.

I swear MHX should have an AoE NP since she's got two excaliburs.

That's why d'Eon's in backup slot 1.  By the time I get to the final battle, my own MHX is either dead, or about to die.  d'Eon jumps in at full health, distracts everyone, dodges Gae Bolg, and dishes out decent damage. . .assuming my support Okita hasn't murdered the boss outright.

Funny talk of "Everyone on SF got MHX" she followed me from JP FGO to US FGO.  First she steals my guaranteed 5 star from the New Years gacha in JP now she comes off a solo yolo roll in US.  At least I didn't spend money to get her this time.

yay got fergus ascended!

ran the Mozart node 6 times, got one horseshoe!

a bunch of guys hit bond level six! I might hit 60 SQ by valentine's day. Now I'm torn between rolling for Brynhildr or Nero Bride. Or maybe I'll buy a google play card and try for both!

Both the possibilities are great but keep in mind that Bryn is a much rare pokemon!

Bride at least show up during nero fest and she had some other rate ups!

But yeah, a very hard decision if you kinda of want all of them =p

48 minutes ago, Skurge said:

I'll roll for Bryn because I kinda want a gold lancer.

welp 3 more SQ, thanks Jack.

Honestly if you want specifically gold lancer summer is best bet. Its a damn long time though but it had a good SR and good SSR

(Strikethrough)or be man of taste and go for lalter(/strikethrough)

Bryn had the looks going for her though!