Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Honestly if you want specifically gold lancer summer is best bet. Its a damn long time though but it had a good SR and good SSR

(Strikethrough)or be man of taste and go for lalter(/strikethrough)

Bryn had the looks going for her though!

yeah but I've wound up with Jack and that one skill of Brynhildr's seems too fun to not pass up. But on the other hand, I've heard Lancer Tamamo and Kiyohime are incredible. I'll just save cash for that event too, since there's no way I'm NOT gonna roll for Archer!Artoria and Ruler!Martha.

Oh welp, the valentine's day rolls seem like a better idea anyways. I can just blow everything on the day that Nero Bride+Scatach are on rate up.

Or I could just blow it all on Bryn and cry when Fion spooks me. I'll just save my summon tickets for the Brynhildr gacha just to have a shot at Beowulf then, since he's one of my favorite servants lore-wise.  I'm not so sure if he's top tier, but damnit I'm fond of his source material!

Hmn...valentine's day has better CEs too. That's probably worth more too? In as much as I'll just roll during a non-Jack rate up day. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m at 1.3M right now. My MHX now has MLB Star of Altria while Saber Alter has MLB Purely Bloom in Support if you guys need help with grinding Super Dimension.

d’Eon is a lifesaver for this. I Plugsuit into them after two turns on the third wave, pop a Taunt and Dodge to survive being critted so they can tank the NP that comes after it. This strat invariably gets d’Eon killed but it buys MHX and Okita enough time to build NP to finish UHZ quickly.

Edited by MrSmokestack

welp got Asterios to his final ascension.

Guess who's gonna get grailed down the line and slotted as my support zerker!

man i kinda need to really grind for gears for emiya. When's his skill upgrade due in NA? The ones that make him good..

1 hour ago, Skurge said:

welp got Asterios to his final ascension.

Guess who's gonna get grailed down the line and slotted as my support zerker!

man i kinda need to really grind for gears for emiya. When's his skill upgrade due in NA? The ones that make him good..

he is iirc wave 1 and then the next upgrade(that makes him good) is after Kuro

36 minutes ago, Talandar said:

Screw you, Jack. I needed those Command Seals! Saber Challenge is going to be really painful.

I came so close to beating that with 0 deaths! BJ has so much health, especially when fielding Okita isn’t an option in order to maximize points.

I’m at 1.6M now. I can get the last couple of points from the daily quests so I’ve gone back to grinding embers for exp. I’m looking to max out levels for MHX, Saber Lily, Carmilla, Atalante, and Jekyll at the moment. And I’ve snagged my third Mona Lisa too! Saber Wars is by far my favorite event.

I have a feeling I am probably screwed on points since I focused my efforts on clearing out the shop. I got all I wanted with the Transistors and Lens and am now working on farming the Vacuum Tubes.

I just have 800k points and am estimating to get 600k from the remaining dailies. So, I'll basically be 600k behind from 2 million. I can't reliably farm the Super Dimension node (MHZ) and I do not know if farming the Vacuum Tubes will give me enough points before the event ends. I got plenty of spare Apples, but I'm still not sure if I can complete all the runs in time...

@Sire In the end you're only missing some ascension materials and the Crystallized Lore which isn't that tragic (compared to say losing a copy of a welfare Servant). You only need 1 mil to get NP5 Lily so it's actually fine to not reach max. points this time around.

Save your apples for the next lottery or the event after Valentine Day.

Since I've hit 2M ahoge from today's daily, I'm going to try soloing the final daily with Nero.

If someone here would be so gracious as to add a Lv. 1 support with a taunt skill and a MLB Star of Altria equipped, I'd appreciate it! That would put Nero at 6.8x Atk which *should* be enough to make this work.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Since I've hit 2M ahoge from today's daily, I'm going to try soloing the final daily with Nero.

If someone here would be so gracious as to add a Lv. 1 support with a taunt skill and a MLB Star of Altria equipped, I'd appreciate it! That would put Nero at 6.8x Atk which *should* be enough to make this work.

So put l1 georg tommorow with MLB soA?

43 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Yep! Either him or Leonidas will do. Benkei doesn’t get his taunt until first ascension unfortunately.

MLB SoA should be on Leo now

Removing Lalter from my Lancer slot is surprisingly painful

Rejoice, masters, we have reached 2m Downloads (which is pretty poor compared to JP).

Our package includes:
- 25x Saint Quartz (5 each day)
- 5x 4* EXP
- 5x of each 3* Fou
- 5x Golden Apples
- 5x Summoning Tickets
- Heroic Spirit CE (+50 Bond Points)
- Mystic Code Anniversary Blonde (pretty much Saber's skills on a Mystic Code with Guts instead of Charisma)
- Altera's Interlude

The Brynhildr Gacha will be available. For your poor people who pull for Brynhildr, may Fionn never curse your summoning session. But remember he makes fine Rare Prism fodder just like Siegfried and Stheno.
Also, no yorokobe for now, since the Black Keys are getting removed (and Dragon's Meridian which is kinda sad). Instead we're getting even more situational 3* CEs with Ryudoji Temple being the only good one out of them (because it is Halloween Princess lite).

But the best part is still 1/2 AP.

EDIT:
This was a painful strike, Skurge. You shall receive retribution someday.

Edited by Zeratul

51 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

49 minutes ago, Skurge said:

33 SQ+25 SQ+next monday's master mission's SQ=2 rolls for brynhildr

Retribution is upon us! But where my mapo tofu at

Meanwhile I’m still mentally preparing myself to whale for edgy Jeanne when she comes out.

Here’s a reminder that Kid Gil is still not in the game.

Idk what to make of Bryn skillset besides her np rocks and her third looks neat lol

Honestly while Fionn is bad i think most of his issue post update comes from having Atalanta Tier np gain and aoe np. His Clairvoyance is one of my favorite skill in the game and his overall skillset just looks.... weirdly good for a servant that is mocked for being trash

Beowulf is Herc if dodge become instinct and Valor become Mana Burst Flame. His NP is gud because of Intrarude but eh

6 hours ago, Zeratul said:

The Brynhildr Gacha will be available. For your poor people who pull for Brynhildr, may Fionn never curse your summoning session. But remember he makes fine Rare Prism fodder just like Siegfried and Stheno.

Siegfried is currently carrying my sorry ass through Saber Wars as DPS.  If I can make him shine, I can work with Fionn.

Glad that we're getting free stuff, will most likely do the one-roll to see if I get lucky.  Then I sit on my SQ until the next event.

EDIT: Had to use a command spell to get past today's score fight.  I am not looking forward to the last one!

Edited by eclipse

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Siegfried is currently carrying my sorry ass through Saber Wars as DPS.  If I can make him shine, I can work with Fionn.

Glad that we're getting free stuff, will most likely do the one-roll to see if I get lucky.  Then I sit on my SQ until the next event.

EDIT: Had to use a command spell to get past today's score fight.  I am not looking forward to the last one!

I would honestly say Sieg is better than Fionn

I mean the only thing i would say about him post strengthen is that he have the worst stats distribution of all Saber. Fionn....got more to do

9 hours ago, Zeratul said:

whups

8 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Retribution is upon us! But where my mapo tofu at

Meanwhile I’m still mentally preparing myself to whale for edgy Jeanne when she comes out.

Here’s a reminder that Kid Gil is still not in the game.

pffffft

I will get fucked for rolls soon enough.

Karma's a bitch.

Oh hey got Euryale to np5. Now I can cheese Camelot when it comes out.

Edited by Skurge

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner
Look at his stats and you will know why. An Arts Servant with that NP generation is unacceptable and no skill in the world can save him from his ill fate.
Not to mention he takes a page from Emiya and doesn't know what he actually wants to be. His NP and 2nd Skill indicate that he might be a tank but then he has Magecraft which is supposed to boost his damage; his non-existent damage. Also the progression on the 2nd skill is just insulting; you need to have this at 10, otherwise it's unreliable.
So yeaaaah, at least Siegfried has something like a niche (namely being a Dragon Slayer).

6 hours ago, eclipse said:

I want to see that recorded. Siegfried has something like a niche and not to mention gets a boost from Saber Wars. Fionn though ... may you find salvation.

---

Lancer Alter kicked my butt ... so I used my Command Seals and shoved an Excalibur Morgan and Clarent Blood Arthur into her face. She must have liked it since she fainted with her ~2m HP left. Curiously enough the Altera node was surprisingly easy for me. I only switched D'eon out for Heracles but Saber Alter killed the imposter one in a single Brave Chain while @MrSmokestack's MHX shaved off the majority of Altera's HP.
Finally done with Saber Wars. Maybe I will do more runs on Scathach node otherwise it's time to farm EXP like no tomorrow. Asterios wants to get grailed and others like Ushiwakamaru need to be maxed.

Also got the 3rd Mona Lisa. Valentine gives you a copy safe thanks to its shop so I need to farm for one last copy.

capped out at 1.8 million points.

I'm going to clear the shop of pieces so i can get the fate/zero servants to a usable state since I don't have any fate/zero golds. Alexander's gonna be worked, a lot.

So Hassan, Alexander, Gilles, and Diarmud. Well this should be interesting. I guess Hassan+Alexander are going to get pumped up. Shame

Well back to horseshoe farming.