Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

On 18.1.2018 at 10:57 PM, MrSmokestack said:

Won’t we get all of Part 1 by the end of this year too? Camelot should be around Summer Time and Solomon by late December. EoR will take a while though.

Apparently it is implied that Korean should be up to JP standards by end of 2018.
So Part 1 means +EoR ... you see what the problem is?

On 18.1.2018 at 10:57 PM, MrSmokestack said:

Saber Faces make me weak.

... wait.
You were chasing Alters but didn't roll for Lancer Alter.
Now you are after Saber Faces but that train left long ago with Okita. I don't see you having the regular Jeanne either.

How many types of fraud are you?

19 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Bryn doesn’t really stand out to me other than the fact that she’s rare.

Objectively speaking, Bryn is probably better than Scathach considering she has:
1. much better NP gain
2. can Buster Brave Chain
3. her 3rd skill is nice

Teacher only has an Evade and the stun effect on her NP but that's kinda it. Both kill their respective trait targets so hard that they will be nothing left after so Brynhildr is really good for ST Gold Lancer.

35 minutes ago, Skurge said:

for farming, who's the better berserker, Kiyohime or Spartacus? 

25 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Spartacus after he gets all of his upgrades.

This. Once Spartacus gets both of his Strengthening Quests, he will be the budget farmer.
Before that ... no. His damage output is not enough for Gold ember farming.

---

Ushiwakamaru is now maxed. Rejoice!
Now I gotta do:
- Scathach to max. Level (started yesterday but I only burn the Lancer Exp. for her; need to start hoarding Exp. for best Assassin)
- Get about 200 Gold Assassin Ember (see above)
- Emiya to max. Level
- Tamamo to max. Level (good thing tomorrow is Archer & Caster)
- 2 Octuplet Crystals for Asterios (UGH, THE PAIN)
- Asterios to max. Level + 1 Grail Ascension (hoarding the Berserker Exp. just for you)

Considering we're getting Valentine this early we might even get Kara no Kyoukai before Mona Lisa expires. That would be fantastic.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, QKumber said:

I really liked her design and her legend - despite the FGO only capturing a very small part of it. So Bryn was among my must get if possible!

Kyo can AoE hands without much investment in terms of skills. Spartacus I can`t say yet, mine still needs some lvls before I test him BUT if you raise his second skill it is much easier to charge his NP

going from a MLB Kscope to a MLB Imaginary element is a huge deal - specially for ppl like me that has a grand total of 0 Kscopes :P

don't have a kscope. IE is gonna be strapped onto whoever gets to farm.

52 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Spartacus after he gets all of his upgrades.

When will that be?
I just watched that 1950s spartacus movie and it was great. Watching the Ben-Hur one with Charlton Heston makes me want a Chariot based rider.

18 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Apparently it is implied that Korean should be up to JP standards by end of 2018.
So Part 1 means +EoR ... you see what the problem is?

... wait.
Now you are after Saber Faces but that train left long ago with Okita. I don't see you having the regular Jeanne either.

Objectively speaking, Bryn is probably better than Scathach considering she has:
1. much better NP gain
2. can Buster Brave Chain
3. her 3rd skill is nice

Teacher only has an Evade and the stun effect on her NP but that's kinda it. Both kill their respective trait targets so hard that they will be nothing left after so Brynhildr is really good for ST Gold Lancer.

This. Once Spartacus gets both of his Strengthening Quests, he will be the budget farmer.
Before that ... no. His damage output is not enough for Gold ember farming.

---

Ushiwakamaru is now maxed. Rejoice!
Now I gotta do:
- Scathach to max. Level (started yesterday but I only burn the Lancer Exp. for her; need to start hoarding Exp. for best Assassin)
- Get about 200 Gold Assassin Ember (see above)
- Emiya to max. Level
- Tamamo to max. Level (good thing tomorrow is Archer & Caster)
- 2 Octuplet Crystals for Asterios (UGH, THE PAIN)
- Asterios to max. Level + 1 Grail Ascension (hoarding the Berserker Exp. just for you)

Considering we're getting Valentine this early we might even get Kara no Kyoukai before Mona Lisa expires. That would be fantastic.

I think most of my servants really want their strengthening quests.

I've gotten enough to get fergus to final ascension and ST. George to juuust about enough for FA too.

I only got 100 gold assassin cards, do we get embers during theKnK event?

14 minutes ago, Skurge said:

I only got 100 gold assassin cards, do we get embers during theKnK event?

You get the chance of 100 of 3* and 4* each but apparently timeframe on KnK is pretty tight and looking at the shop I would start farming the gold material as soon as possible (because you can buy Secret Gems of each class).

30 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

... wait.

If you were paying attention you would clearly see that there is a priority for Saberfaces and Alters. Jeanne Alter not only happens to be both of those things but is also one of the rarest of them all, aside from MHX...who I also have. By your logic I would be a “fraud” if I missed Jeanne Alter who won’t be getting another rate up for almost a year.

No Okita is unfortunate though.

30 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Objectively speaking, Bryn is probably better than Scathach considering she has Buster NP

The only explanation you need

Tamamo Lancer has ridiculous generation stats, an STNP that castrates men, and a strong kit. Li Shuwen is good for Arts teams and I have no gold lancers, let alone any that I can use with Tamamo.

9 minutes ago, Skurge said:

I only got 100 gold assassin cards, do we get embers during theKnK event?

With the class bonus, you need 260 ish Embers to get Shiki to 80. We get 100 during KnK so you should be good with a bit of extra grinding from the Embers and Valentine’s.

20 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Tamamo Lancer has ridiculous generation stats, an STNP that castrates men, and a strong kit. Li Shuwen is good for Arts teams and I have no gold lancers, let alone any that I can use with Tamamo.

Skills aside, Brynhildr and Tamamo Lancer are pretty similar, even down to their ridicilous Star and NP generation.
Tamamo's trait bonus hits more(?) but Bryn has an NP interlude on her.

You could always use Fionn and jump off a cliff.

1 minute ago, Zeratul said:

Skills aside, Brynhildr and Tamamo Lancer are pretty similar, even down to their ridicilous Star and NP generation.
Tamamo's trait bonus hits more(?) but Bryn has an NP interlude on her.

But that 4-hit quick

And yeah Loved One has fewer targets compared to Male. Tamamo is probably better overall even if Bryn might hit harder against a few specific targets. What's the point of NP Strength Down if the NP kills you anyway

And Kiyohime and Anne Bonny are much better consolation prizes if you don't roll her compared to McCool over here

You could always use Fionn and jump off a cliff.

I actually happen to like Li Shuwen quite a bit after playing Extella. Plus his dodge not having a chance to miss is a bonus.

Ka-ka

I see you have no counterargument to my Saberface defense

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

I see you have no counterargument to my Saberface defense

I have already told you ... you should prepape yourself to be impaled. Lancer Alter will judge you someday.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

But that 4-hit quick

5-hit Extra though.

Isn't Li Shuwen story-locked though? I remember him being that.

5-hit Extra though.

3-hit Buster. Boom.

Isn't Li Shuwen story-locked though? I remember him being that.

Yep. He's on rate up during Journey to the West but that brings my choices for the freebie SR to:

• Gilgamesh (Caster)
  • Heracles
  • Li Shuwen
  • Gawain
  • Astolfo
  • Saber Alter
  • Lancer Alter

So yeah...about this:

5 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

I have already told you ... you should prepape yourself to be impaled. Lancer Alter will judge you someday.

I will face my punishment with pride.

Edited by MrSmokestack

On 20.1.2018 at 1:18 AM, MrSmokestack said:

Gawain

Relevant.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170402163317

One other victim of DW messing a Servant up.

On 20.1.2018 at 1:18 AM, MrSmokestack said:

3-hit Buster. Boom.

Having more than 1 hit on your Buster card is pretty unnecessary though (unless your name is Scathach).

Edited by Zeratul

wait

I forgot I had tamacat available as a farming berserker, oops! sorry emerald!

quick question: does DW screw up Li Shu Wen's character? I heard he's probably the most recently made ( in terms of time) heroic spirit aside from tesla.

It doesn’t look like Yggdrasil Seeds will exist again until Nero Fest this year...which is pretty bad since I have 0 of them.

The only good way to grind them without losing sanity is on the 3 Knight or Assassin dailies, preferably during 1/2 AP, something I can’t do since I still need exp for Carmilla and Atalante.

6 hours ago, Zeratul said:

Relevant.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.ba0e3b1a54022a9e55d4e58f2185c168.png

One other victim of DW messing a Servant up.

Having more than 1 hit on your Buster card is pretty unnecessary though (unless your name is Scathach).

You forgot a certain lancer dragon

who i'm 90% sure is actually designed with Scarhatch as the base

Honestly Numeral of the Saint damage buff need to be complete at base(like 20% ATK and 20% Buster), and become increased further to say.... 30/50 at Sun. Although a Crit on his kit goes a long way too. its kinda funny how much weaker Numeral is in game compared to its lore power

What funny about him is that Fergus arguably does his overall kit better

6 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

3-hit Buster. Boom.

Yep. He's on rate up during Journey to the West but that brings my choices for the freebie SR to:

• Gilgamesh (Caster)
  • Heracles
  • Li Shuwen
  • Gawain
  • Astolfo
  • Saber Alter
  • Lancer Alter

So yeah...about this:

And i thought im the only one who like Gawain lul

getting david to get ready for an FA while getting Euryale to the same point. Didn't realize davey had charisma B. I'll bring him along more often because of that.

I"m trying to get tamamo to FA since Medea needs pages and I ain't gonna waste this ember discount to do that.

8 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Honestly Numeral of the Saint damage buff need to be complete at base(like 20% ATK and 20% Buster), and become increased further to say.... 30/50 at Sun. Although a Crit on his kit goes a long way too. its kinda funny how much weaker Numeral is in game compared to its lore power

What funny about him is that Fergus arguably does his overall kit better

Yeah, aside from 4* stats (compared at max. Fergus loses in Atk by 2000 points but has the same Hp as him) Gawain has nothing over him.
His NP is utter trash where as Fergus gets an Interlude upgrade and applies Def debuff which is probably one of the best side effects for AoE NPs. On top of that he lasts quite a bit longer than Gawain since he has an Evade and 2 defense buffs.
What has our sunflower? Freaking Guts and E Rank Charisma.

Yeah, aside from 4* stats (compared at max. Fergus loses in Atk by 2000 points but has the same Hp as him) Gawain has nothing over him.
His NP is utter trash where as Fergus gets an Interlude upgrade and applies Def debuff which is probably one of the best side effects for AoE NPs. On top of that he lasts quite a bit longer than Gawain since he has an Evade and 2 defense buffs.

I find this funny for some reason. How does Gawain have E rank charisma when he's one of the more-liked knights of the round table.

Anyone here play granblue fantasy? there's a PC version with legit official(?)  english translations.

8 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

And i thought im the only one who like Gawain lul

Gawain seemed really humble to me when I was playing through Extella, hardly anything like the Chad people were making him out to be. His ending was really sweet and gave closure to his side of the story.

I thought he was good though? He has Guts and an NP battery on top of three Atk buffs on certain stages. Certainly less one-dimensional than the Embodiment of Lust.

48 minutes ago, Skurge said:

I find this funny for some reason. How does Gawain have E rank charisma when he's one of the more-liked knights of the round table.

Anyone here play granblue fantasy? there's a PC version with legit official(?)  english translations.

It made sense when you saw who have the higher ranks, in that most of them are Kings and Gods

Beats me why Bathory for some reason outranks him though

54 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

I mean his Guts is funny enough is actually a pretty good skill

Just not for the guts part

39 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Gawain seemed really humble to me when I was playing through Extella, hardly anything like the Chad people were making him out to be. His ending was really sweet and gave closure to his side of the story.

I thought he was good though? He has Guts and an NP battery on top of three Atk buffs on certain stages. Certainly less one-dimensional than the Embodiment of Lust.

he suffers from AOE is bad syndrome in the first place(which is kinda sad to think about), but its also notable that his buff value is somewhat mediocre. Considering that Fergus gets 30% with 1 skill while Gawain gets 32% with 2 skill. Compared to King Hassan, his Guts is weaker, and King hassan's "numeral of the saint" have some utility from heal that synergizes with Guts and def up for some damage cut.

I honestly think under the sun he's kinda stronk but eh

funny enough hes one of the favorite of the Cu Solo guy because in solo context Gawain is weirdly good due to BBB chain, some survival, and long buff uptime

Anyway Cu is now 80 Grailed for C H A R A C T E R L O Y A L T Y. 

I'm saving my grails for Saber Alter, Nero, and Jeanne Alter. I might grail some of my lower-rarity chumps like Jekyll to get more use out of his NP, but I'm not getting ahead of myself when I've got Saberfaces to fawn over <3

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Relevant

Spoiler

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

It made sense when you saw who have the higher ranks, in that most of them are Kings and Gods

Beats me why Bathory for some reason outranks him though

Well if you read the legend of the round table knights, Gawain is among the strongest ones - with Galahad being almost a GOD and Lancelot another strong mofo.

He is easily a more capable Knight in terms of fighting skills/power then Arthur, but for sure Arthur was a king unlike our sunny boy.

I think the idea behind Charisma is not only on authority lvls (from kings/gods) but also how capable a person is to influence others. On Liz case, her charisma is conected to her own lore (sadistic charisma).

Maybe? Idk just trying to think of some reasons :P

ps: remember to clear master missions boys, it is almost over

5 minutes ago, QKumber said:

Well if you read the legend of the round table knights, Gawain is among the strongest ones - with Galahad being almost a GOD and Lancelot another strong mofo.

He is easily a more capable Knight in terms of fighting skills/power then Arthur, but for sure Arthur was a king unlike our sunny boy.

I think the idea behind Charisma is not only on authority lvls (from kings/gods) but also how capable a person is to influence others. On Liz case, her charisma is conected to her own lore (sadistic charisma).

Maybe? Idk just trying to think of some reasons :P

ps: remember to clear master missions boys, it is almost over

Yeah he was a strong knight but considering Alex and Caesar sits in a C area, A is literal gods/part gods, and Kings generally in B, it made sense he is E. I think within Fate having skill at all is already a big deal iirc, so his E Charisma doesn't sound as bad as it seems

Looking at Bathory lore "Denotes the coercion of the ruling class" made her C Charisma seems to make more of a sense i guess

Why must Page farming be such a gigantic pain in the neck?

TESLA, I'M TRYING!  BUT I CAN'T GET ANY TO DROP!

In other news, I TRIED for a Lancer.  Got. . .Prototype Cu.  I couldn't even get Fionn, the guy I was aiming for!