Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Sophie said:

How're you peeps doing down here in America FGO Land.

Awful, the only Lancer of note I got off of Brynhilder's banner was Cu.  PROTOTYPE Cu.

@Sophie bored out of my mind post Saber Wars

More mindless ember farming. At least I got Beowulf now.

Also going through the story on JP. I fucking hate Vow of Friendship

I got an NP2 EMIYA in the Da Vinci Rerun gacha banner - so that’s a thing 

8 hours ago, Sophie said:

How're you peeps doing down here in America FGO Land.

Despairing over the lack of Crystals, Pages and Seeds.
And lost my soul somewhere during 1/2 AP EXP farming.

... also need Kara no Kyoukai to happen.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Yeah I just noticed I have more four cavalry than three knight classes. 

I don’t think MHX minds the lack of competition, though. Best Seiba is best Seiba.

@Azure Sen Sent you a request. Hope I can help!

Nice Karna btw

You'll never fear rider bosses ever again, right?

I'm looking at carmilla's kit and she does seem to be underrated. Like, she's got a good st np with buffs and heals, vampirism, and decent np gain. I wonder why noone really talks about her when it comes to underrated golds. I keep hearing people talk about Liz/Marie as an underrated gold servant but never carmila.

Vlad, I hope you're enough of a catalyst to get Carmila to my chaldea. Otherwise I'm gonna have to use my paperback copy of Carmilla as a blood sacrifice.

Martha and Carmilla are underrated, for sure. Martha’s buff removal and debuff clear are incredibly useful for harder content, and her triple Arts deck makes her spashable in Arts teams. Carmilla’s NP hits the largest group of units in the game incredibly hard with a 2.2x modifier to her damage before class advantage.

Carmilla got an animation update in JP. Hopefully it comes here soon!

Edited by MrSmokestack

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Martha and Carmilla are underrated, for sure. Martha’s buff removal and debuff clear are incredibly useful for harder content, and her triple Arts deck makes her spashable in Arts teams. Carmilla’s NP hits the largest group of units in the game incredibly hard with a 2.2x modifier to her damage before class advantage.

Carmilla got an animation update in JP. Hopefully it comes here soon!

the fact that the tamamo animation update isn't gonna come to NA for a long time makes me sad.

26815194_2248576041826609_7873974148120885305_n.jpg

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

We got Saber Alter’s animations way ahead of schedule though, so I’m optimistic.

Source for profile pic please

the wonders of FGO NA FB groups.

26907154_1714140068606279_9122348844384125599_n.jpg

26815194_2248576041826609_7873974148120885305_n.jpg.67a6b154e661ca9a78dc3f7f0fc99086.jpg26991827_575849822747377_5517330012344941897_n.jpg.d349c56780843e3506bcb16643f8cfea.jpg

Edited by Czarpy

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

I'm looking at carmilla's kit and she does seem to be underrated. Like, she's got a good st np with buffs and heals, vampirism, and decent np gain. I wonder why noone really talks about her when it comes to underrated golds. I keep hearing people talk about Liz/Marie as an underrated gold servant but never carmila.

Carmilla isn`t underrated she was prob the 2nd strongest pick on starters choice and still is a very solid unit.

High np gain, good skillset offensive wise, strong and spammable Buster NP with atk buff and a heal for added effects.And to all that you add the dmg bonus vs female units.

Her own quick chain can create a good amount of stars also.

She is amazing! She is just a lowkey unit that ppl don`t talk much about. Can`t go wrong with her if you need someone to kill riders, specially female ones

I would love to level up and focus on my Servants, but I am lacking plenty of ascension materials. I eventually still want to get Georgios up to 100 one of these days, but I need to get his materials first (and get him to 90 as well as figuring out if I have 5 more grails to spare).

...I miss the Christmas event and wish I could farm it more (and with better efficiency). It was raining EXP Cards, Skill Gems, and various materials.

Saber: Caesar || Saber Lily, Fergus
Archer: Orion || Euryale, David, Robin Hood // Arash
Lancer: Artoria Lancer || Cu (Fate), Cu (Prototype) // Leonidas
Rider: Georgios, Medusa
Caster: Tamamo Mae || Medea, Hans, Cu (Caster) // Shakespeare
Assassin: Mysterious Heroine X || Camilla // Mata Hari, Arm Hassan
Berserker: Heracles || Kiyohime
Misc: Mash

4 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Czarpy Facebook is for old people

Umu! Surely I must give you something for your troubles.

Here!

Hide contents

__nero_claudius_and_nero_claudius_fate_e

From the Fate/Party Night Artbook

I'm gonna be doing a roll or two for Jalter, Raikou, UmU/Bride Umu, and the summer servants in the span of three months.

Welp, time to start saving. 

Fuck does anyone have those gold servants they forgot existed? I rolled medea lilly in that filler banner after gudaguda and idk if she's gonna be worth using in the long term. I guess I could use her with tamacat to debuff the stun? I mean she's a pure healer.

Edited by Czarpy

Oh no, Nero is starting to take over Serenesforest!
Tamamo, where are you?!

8 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

Hey do we get a grail at the end of the Valentine event?

afaik, no.

@MrSmokestack
Problem with pre-strengthening Martha is she can heal but doesn't deal good damage. Her new 3rd skill gave her much needed utility as a support.

@Sire Let me guess ... Horseshoes?

9 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

I rolled medea lilly in that filler banner after gudaguda and idk if she's gonna be worth using in the long term. I guess I could use her with tamacat to debuff the stun? I mean she's a pure healer.

You can level her ... or you can save yourself the trouble and use a free 4* Servant that does her job like 3x better.

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

Fuck does anyone have those gold servants they forgot existed?

Stheno and Atalante for me. Clearly they want my attention since they’re NP2 though.

49 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Oh no, Nero is starting to take over Serenesforest!
Tamamo, where are you?!

¿Por que no los dos?

@MrSmokestack
Problem with pre-strengthening Martha is she can heal but doesn't deal good damage. Her new 3rd skill gave her much needed utility as a support.

Her healing is the least noteworthy part of her kit. Right now, Miracle’s debuff clear by itself is useful already, and later on Saint’s Vow becomes icing for longer fights. Martha’s not really intended as a damage dealer like her fellow gold riders.

@Sire Let me guess ... Horseshoes?

I just need horseshoes for Lu Bu and Medusa...which is a lot of horseshoes.

Edited by MrSmokestack

man I'm just waiting for the sunday dailies to switch over to monday dailies so i can farm saber/rider embers (or whatever)

I know the fate/zero event is really far down the line, but since I don't have altria/gil, how much would it be recommended to level Gilles up? Alexander is sitting on an ember pile because of a lack of horseshoes, and Diarmud is waiting for FA because I don't want to waste serpent eyes until the last minute.

Is Iskandar worth it? I've heard he's underwhelming, which is sad.