Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday's summoning went weirdly well. Not only did best paladin come home:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180222-230704.png

But I also pulled Beo and Tesla. RIP my chances to pull Jeanne Alter or Dantes ever, because I'm pretty sure this banner has burned my good gacha luck for the next year.

Edited by Azure Sen

36 minutes ago, Azure Sen said:

Yesterday's summoning went weirdly well. Not only did best paladin come home:

Hide contents

Screenshot_20180222-230704.png

But I also pulled Beo and Tesla. RIP my chances to pull Jeanne Alter or Dantes ever, because I'm pretty sure this banner has burned my good gacha luck for the next year.

best trap

I have watched the first season of Unlimited Blade Words and I have  a couple thoughts:

Spoiler
  • I did not expect the Caster to play such a major part.
  • What was Shirou thinking, going to the Caster offer like that? Now he lost command of Saber.
  • Rin switches from compassionate and nice to cold and distant on a flip of a dime.
  • Shirou needs some guy friends, everyday he's surrounded by girls.
  • I do not understand the Archer, putting down Shirou's beliefs and giving vague stuff for things yet to come.

4 hours ago, N30 said:

@Jingle Jangle

Hide contents

You will soon enough.

Spoiler

or he could just open his FGO friend support list.

What the fuck. My fgo luck is stagnant right now as I've just gotten hector to np5 and Fergus to np4. 

My FeH luck on the other hand, has netted me brave lucina, a 5* peri, and 'arachel from pulling only blue orbs from the valentine's banner.

Edited by Czarpy

Haven't posted here in a bit.

I basically completely gave up on both the KnK event on US server and Valentine's 2018 on JP server.  Whoever decided that having three events back to back to back (Setsubun, Valentine 2018, then KnK Rerun) expects too much of players.  I need to play KnK event in JP to get bones for JAlter's skills, though.  And to get Shiki in JP.

I'm glad US server is giving us a break with Chaldea Boys followed by the Dantes Challenge Quest which is just a handful of very difficult battles.  Dantes was the second 5* I got in JP during the rerun of the challenge quest, so I'm curious what my luck with him will be.  I wasn't able to do the challenge quests since I had only just started FGO and my highest level Servants were around 40-50.

On 2/24/2018 at 11:26 AM, Czarpy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

or he could just open his FGO friend support list.

What the fuck. My fgo luck is stagnant right now as I've just gotten hector to np5 and Fergus to np4. 

My FeH luck on the other hand, has netted me brave lucina, a 5* peri, and 'arachel from pulling only blue orbs from the valentine's banner.

You need to see my Hardin and Brave Roy attempts if you want to see the epitome of weird luck

Like i would consider its super unlucky, we're talking going through 5+ 5* without any of the wanted unit here. 

that said Dantes is usually considered an EZ event apparently if you have a set up. Asking around, someone even says that a raised Lu Bu pretty much breaks the entire thing

7 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

You need to see my Hardin and Brave Roy attempts if you want to see the epitome of weird luck

Like i would consider its super unlucky, we're talking going through 5+ 5* without any of the wanted unit here. 

that said Dantes is usually considered an EZ event apparently if you have a set up. Asking around, someone even says that a raised Lu Bu pretty much breaks the entire thing

got an FA'd Lu Bu. Might try to jam him to level 70.

I watched the first two episodes of S2 Unlimited Blade Works"

Spoiler
  • The Caster is shaping up to be my favorite summon in the show. Her last master was too stupid to see her true power.
  • What's the deal with Saber's bondage? Being in a while outfut in that position?
  • So how is Gilgamesh still around,  the Fourth Holy Grail War was over years ago?
  • Spoiler

Why the hell there are sex scene in the visual novels?

31 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Hide contents
  • The Caster is shaping up to be my favorite summon in the show. Her last master was too stupid to see her true power.
  • What's the deal with Saber's bondage? Being in a while outfut in that position?
  • So how is Gilgamesh still around,  the Fourth Holy Grail War was over years ago?
  •   Hide contents

Spoiler
  • Well Caster's kinda tragic, but we'll see what else happens.
  • Caster's a sick fuck
  • Not gonna spoil Heaven's Feel
  • I don't remember where I read this, but even Nasu and co. admit that wasn't the best idea. Still the UBW sex scene sorta makes more sense than the Fate one.

Diarmud can't even kill a golden ember hand with his NP, wtf.

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Hide contents
  •   Hide contents

Because Fate/Stay Night is originally an eroge.

@Jingle Jangle

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Hide contents
  • So how is Gilgamesh still around,  the Fourth Holy Grail War was over years ago
  •   Reveal hidden contents

• That's Atrum for you. Too arrogant for his own good
  • Caster's fucked up
  • They go over how Gilgamesh is still around in the Fate Route (I can go into the specifics if ya want - seeing as UBW doesn't do that since it assumes that you already know of Gil's existence (and his predicament) b/c of the Fate Route's existence.
    • Also, another note of continuity that annoys me about F/Z a little "...I do not know. Even at the end I could not tell who he was" -Artoria, to Rin when the latter asks her the identity of the Golden Archer that skewered Caster the previous day..
  • F/SN was an eroge. There's nothing more to it then that other than iirc Nasu didn't write most of the scenes.
    Also, fun fact: Cu survives till the last day in the Fate Route. Which is why he gets offed earlier in UBW and HF

Edited by N30

11 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Reveal hidden contents
  •   Reveal hidden contents

FSN has sex scenes because they originally thought it needed them to sell. Nasu very clearly doesn't like it which shows in the sex scenes themselves.

20 minutes ago, The Geek said:

FSN has sex scenes because they originally thought it needed them to sell. Nasu very clearly doesn't like it which shows in the sex scenes themselves.

Spoiler

"Mana circulation" 

JekyllxMordred fun

Spoiler

28166360_305225826669147_779522548965488087_n.thumb.jpg.cc8f3fe74598021535b4e455714bf6fb.jpg28276270_305225906669139_5863756599217159189_n.thumb.jpg.9531a86bfc75465d566d251a78f82a58.jpg

I'm legit curious as to who's the better budget AoE lancer between Hektor and Romulus.

Edited by Czarpy

16 minutes ago, Czarpy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

"Mana circulation" 

Nah thats the wrong dank meme

Spoiler

#TeamEducatedProstitute

#DefenselessIsMyKindOfAnus

#SheCan'tTalkWithMy****OnHerMouth

#SheJustRealizedShe'sBisexual

and of course

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Nah thats the wrong dank meme

Hide contents

#TeamEducatedProstitute

#DefenselessIsMyKindOfAnus

#SheCan'tTalkWithMy****OnHerMouth

#SheJustRealizedShe'sBisexual

and of course

Spoiler

28279162_1622730174428876_1338914412284942551_n.thumb.jpg.a1be6f15e2a31d48ca225beca27c3134.jpg

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Here's a future dragon boner

welp

caster/archer daily

guess I can level an archer-

no wait the only archer I have that's not FA is emiya. 

I guess I'll level Emiya and Medea Lily so they'll be usable when I want them to be. Can't really ascend casters right now since they all want items.  Idk what kinda strats need healers anyways? I'm just using medea lilly for debuffs since I don't have Martha.

Alexander and Hector are close to getting to FA right now. After those two, I'll just focus on getting medusa ready for FA and getting ROMA or Proto Cu to FA. I've been busy so it's just a few 30 minute sessions throughout the day. Thankfully the da vinci event should happen around my spring break which means I can blow all my apples and get ALL my riders to FA. 

man Alexander's animation makes me think of shonen protagonists. 

oh I'm gonna have fun with the dantes event. Lu Bu, Asterios, Tamacat, and Vlad are sitting by and waiting to wreck shit.

once the da vinci event is done, I'm probably gonna have a shitload of dudes at FA. Hell, I can probably get a lot of skills maxed out and hopefully pull a ko gil off the FP from that event. I'll hope to get a ko gil's charisma A+ to rank 10 for a cheap AoE archer with lolcharisma. I'm guessing he works well with Alexander and hans.

Edited by Czarpy

So, the gacha.

The only new unit I got was Kid Gil.  He's at NP2.

I also have a pile of CEs.  Looks like I'm getting the four dudes for their art.  Or maybe the glasses one because it's a half-decent effect.  Teacher and I and Versus are out of the question now~!