Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

18 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I think it seems solid, if only because you have 2 different way to produce good amount of stars. Or double 2030 for ultra whale shenanigans Night should work well with Rama(same with Leo) since Rama have so much Crit that upping his crit worth less

But Rama defintely only works well with super high level on Warrior's Blessing

Although for like.... iirc next 4 events or so? Rama is going to be one of the best servant(alongside Orion) and he didn't need anything beyond his NP

and then camelot comes and Lancelot is so stupidly op that I'm def. going to roll for him.

I don't have the resources to get rama's skills beyong level 4, but I'm going to have fun trying to see if I can grab nightengale/helena before this banner's over. 

assuming I can get the exp cards for it, I can probably get Rama to FA in a week to slap him onto my friends list. I'll stick the teacher and I ce onto him

NA seems to have the singularity banners show up in the in between events weeks. This probably makes it easier to get the story locked servants since I don't see the JP banner list showing these quasi-regular singularity pickups. (I just want to grab Fran/Nero anyways.)

we still play this game for waifus and not for Jalter/Merlin, right?

Edited by Czarpy

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

She's so good, she's one of few servants that allows you to beat a full power "challenge quest" that is not intended to be winnable

Spoiler

Is that the 0 KP Extra/CCC Challenge Quest? The one that still takes over an hour to beat even with an unbreakable board?

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

i don't think you're supposed to use the plural here.

She can be whatever you want her to be.

America so far has been one long Nero solo. I am okay with this.

47 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:
  Hide contents

Is that the 0 KP Extra/CCC Challenge Quest? The one that still takes over an hour to beat even with an unbreakable board?

She can be whatever you want her to be.

America so far has been one long Nero solo. I am okay with this.

Spoiler

you're getting the traps mixed up

didn't astolfo straight out say he's a guy and the whole thing about having sex with a thousand women was mentioned

man cu alter is a fucking prick to take down. the guest servants are underlevelled as hell.

Edited by Czarpy

I just got a Kaleidoscope from a ticket! That one and my two Imaginary Elements seem like they'll make farming easier now that I can spam NP really fast to hit like a wet noodle because I have no strong AOE servants.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I just got a Kaleidoscope from a ticket! That one and my two Imaginary Elements seem like they'll make farming easier now that I can spam NP really fast to hit like a wet noodle because I have no strong AOE servants.

oh you can now 3 turn the farming dailies with a friend's Waver+plugsuit+a fully levelled Arash.

i forget the exact details, but this strategy needs two AoE berserkers. 

37 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

oh you can now 3 turn the farming dailies with a friend's Waver+plugsuit+a fully levelled Arash.

i forget the exact details, but this strategy needs two AoE berserkers. 

Nice! Although my only AOE Berserker is Kiyo whose NP is a bit weak, I heard she gets another skill which makes her NP do it's job to kill hands but right now it's a bit underwhelming. 

Arash eh?...I trained him a bit because he was my first Archer, then I used his NP without knowing it's effects. It dealt a truckload of damage for a servant of such a low level/rarity and then I can only remember STELLAAAAAA. I won the fight but Arash suicide really hit me.

12 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Nice! Although my only AOE Berserker is Kiyo whose NP is a bit weak, I heard she gets another skill which makes her NP do it's job to kill hands but right now it's a bit underwhelming. 

Arash eh?...I trained him a bit because he was my first Archer, then I used his NP without knowing it's effects. It dealt a truckload of damage for a servant of such a low level/rarity and then I can only remember STELLAAAAAA. I won the fight but Arash suicide really hit me.

thing is that Arash is used as a suicide lead in the first wave. at np5, his damage is stupidly high against any non-lancers. 

Spartacus/Eric Bloodaxe are also AoE berserkers if you're lacking options. Spartacus gets an NP charge later on tho.

Kiyohime/Darius/Spartacus/Eric are your current options for farming berserkers unless you got lucky enough to pull Tamamo Cat or Lancelot. (Can't remember if we currently have any other AoE berserkers in NA)

alexander/medusa/fergus/hector/romulus/kid gil/babbage/paracelsus can all function as AoE wave clearers. With the exception of hector/romulus/babbage, they're all incredibly useful in the long run and even the latter trio have their uses due to events or farming. 

oh yeah you have Emiya/Martha, right? they're really good at farming due to their arts centric decks. Hell, I think Fionn might be able to help with farming if you give him dragon's meridian MLB or its higher rarity counterparts. Just grab the mage association mystic code for that juicy mana charge spell  and borrow a friend's Waver. (or tamamo/helena if you don't have one.)

Just finished America. That's a cute cliffhanger they got at the very end.

Man I want Helena/Li Shu Wen/Nightengale/Edison now. I'm not so sure if Edison is worth the SQ, but I know the other 3 are. So I guess I'll use my 150 login streak reward to help fund a new ten roll in a few days! Hope the grandma loli or nurse pops up.

lol medb. I read that she shows up a bunch in future banners. I might just get her for that warden outfit someday..That and I'm going to want an STNP rider eventually and relying on welfares can get boring. (I love my welfare servants, but bringing them to every single challenge that requires a strong unit of their class is boring after the first few hundred times. It's why I've been raising the others from those classes up for fun and farming variety.)

the da vinci event's going to be brutal isn't it? all those pages, plumes, horseshoes and exp cards will get crammed up about a dozen asses to get said dozen to FA.

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

Kiyohime/Darius/Spartacus/Eric are your current options for farming berserkers unless you got lucky enough to pull Tamamo Cat or Lancelot. (Can't remember if we currently have any other AoE berserkers in NA)

You forgot Fran.  She hits the hardest out of the 4 star AOE zerkers, as she has a 700% multiplier at NP1 before her interlude, instead of a 600% like most Quick AOEs.  It goes to 900% at NP1 after her interlude, and she still has her third skill to boost NP damage by at least 20% more.

Updates, if anyone cares.

Spoiler

Changes from previous list:

Kiyohime B -> C
Thinking about our past discussions I'm more or less convinced that Kiyohime is not really distinguishable from other farming Berserkers until she gets her 3rd Skill to fix her damage. Once the Strengthening Quests arrive both her and Spartacus will move up.

Jekyll & Hide C
He requires too much setup to fully utilize his damage potential and compared to Lu Bu his damage isn't even that impressive due to the lack of performing Buster Chains and a NP.

Gilgamesh (Kid Gil) B
Charisma bot and can spam his AoE NP. He follows the description of B-Tier to the letter and I don't think he will move somewhere else.

Billy the Kid A
Another brilliant boss killer though he requires more setup than say Robin or Euryale. Nonetheless this guys is really good.

Geronimo D
Yeaaaaah, nothing to see here.

S:
- Mashu Kyrielight
- Robin Hood
- Cu Chulainn (Fate Stay Night)
- Hans Christian Andersen
These Servants are the best of their kind. All of them can fit in most teams and will bring great results.
Mashu is the only Servant in the game that sports 0 cost and comes with several supportive skills that tremendously bolster your defense. Having a combination of Taunt and Invincibility makes your entire party immune against damage for an entire turn and both her NP and skill will reduce further damage to an acceptable amount. There is no literally no reason to ever exclude Mashu if you can optimize the rest of party and have a spot open.
Hans takes the title of best budget support. Thanks to his skill he can fire his NP off the first turn to buff the entire team which is a great boon for any team. While there is a random factor attached to it Hans has no problem to spam his NP several times, provided he survives long enough with his low stats.
Cu Chulainn can always be included as a Servant for the backrow and excels to fix unpleasant situations. He is nigh indestrucible thanks to Protection of Arrows and even has an additional Guts skill. His NP deals decent damage with a defense debuff and has an instant kill chance, complementing Cu's role very nicely.
Robin Hood makes the cut to S despite needing a team that helps him to build up his NP gauge. He pretty much functions as a 1-time nuke outside of Arts Team and cannot contribute much otherwise due to his bad stat distribution and mediocre skills. However his NP damage is so absurdly high and he is borderline broken in a dedicated team, making him the best general boss killer in the 3* department.

A:
- Gaius Julius Caesar
- Euryale
- David
- Billy the Kid
- Cu Chulainn (Prototype)
- Leonidas
- Ushiwakamaru
- St. George
- Medea
- Lu Bu
This tier includes mostly Servants that are either very good in specific compositions, can provide good support or have defined roles that can be quite essential for harder content. They do have some flaws but they aren't that detrimental to make these Servants less desireable.
Caesar and Ushiwakamaru have the Charisma skill and feature a decent ST NP for solid damage output. Unfortunately they are both Quick-based which limits their damage potential somewhat but they make great Support Servants nonetheless.
David is an even better Support Servant with his party-wide Evade skill and his NP can seal an enemy's NP for an extra turn of action. However his deck doesn't match with his NP, resulting in a mismatched deck that lessens his damage output a bit.
Euryale will be an essential Servant later on due to her role as male counter. She deals tons of damage against male enemies and will trivialize a lot of the toughest boss fights in the game, which earns her place in the A-Tier.
If you're looking for high crit damage, Billy the Kid is your man. He has the highest Crit multiplier in the game, allowing him to deal deal devastating amount of damage. He can also fire off his NP quite frequently. The only problem is that his buffs only last a single turn, so he quickly loses steam until he can use his skills again. Nonetheless he is quite unique and while he requires a bit of a setup he performs very well with it.
Proto Cu functions similarly to his original counterpart, trading some of the legendary endurance for the ability to kill Beast-type enemies like the dreaded Chimeras. It makes him more situational but he is still a solid Lancer even outside of that role and can perform just as well as the original Cu as a backup Servant.
Leonidas and St. George are great tanks. Both have Taunt and Guts which are essential for their role. The difference between them lies within their deck and the way how they incorporate the Taunt effect. St. George is more suited for Arts team and has his Taunt right away for 3 turns. Leonidas in the other hand is better for Buster Teams but relies on his NP for the Taunt and his Taunt skill last only 1 turn but provides a buff to his NP generation. On top of that his NP will provide an ample amount of Critical stars, further increasing his value as offensive support.
Medea is an unique Servant since she is able to nullify buffs with her ST NP which she can spam with ease. That makes her incredible useful for fights in which Servants tend to spam Invulnerability, Evade or other multiple buffs which become more common later on.
Lu Bu is often dubbed as discount Heracles and rightfully so. He has the highest attack of any 3* Servant and features 3 Buster cards alongside a ST Buster NP.  His Valor skill buffs his attack, futher increasing his impressive offensive. However, he is quite frail and his defense buff is somewhat lackluster compared to an Evade or even Guts skill.

B:
- Fergus
- Gilgamesh (Kid Gil)
- Arash
- Hector
- Medusa
- Alexander
- Edward Teach
- Cu Chulainn (Caster)
- Paracelsus
- Mozart
- Jing Ke
- Hassan of the Cursed Arm
- Sasaki Kojirou
- Asterios
B-Tier contains all the above-average to mediocre stuff. They are all solid picks and have some niches that can make them shine but will have some flaws attached to them.
Fergus is a Saber that copied Lu Bu and learned a thing or two about survival. That makes him useful for Buster-oriented teams and he will function decently enough in them. However he lacks the raw damage output of the Berserker class compared to Lu Bu and compared to Caesar he is very selfish outside of his NP.
Arash is known for his role as a suicide bomber. While that may sound like that you have to fight with 5 Servants instead of 6 this makes him universally useable in any team that wants to have a quick wave clear and being a 1* Servant makes him incredibly cheap. He has incredible AoE damage and can shine against multiple Saber Servants who will get destroyed by him. However, don't expect him to do anything outside of that.
Hector has an unimpressive skill set but compensates that for a AoE NP that can apply a defense debuff and ignores defense. He is able to Buster Brave Chain with NP which makes him useful against multiple Archers. Proof of Friendship can be a panic button, though a bit unreliable.
Medusa and Alexander have AoE NPs that allows them to clear a wave with relatively ease. There is really no big difference between them though Medusa has a slight edge over Alexander if you are picky enough.
Blackbeard can be even better in that role due being Buster-based and featuring several attack buffs to bolster his damage output. However he has lower stats due to being a 2*.
Caster Cu profits from the broken Evade skill, his Lancer counterparts share with him. However he is unimpressive on the offensive. He suffers from a mismatched deck and an AoE-NP, reducing his viability in boss fights. While his lack of damage is mitigated somewhat by his passives, it makes Caster Cu a mediocre offensive Caster.
Paracelsus while lacking somewhat in offensive stats can be quite useful against waves of Assassin as he is able to charge his NP pretty quickly. Like Mozart he can boost the Arts performance of the party but trades explosive increase for duration. Outside of that he has a targetable Guts skill which can come in handy. Overall he is a more support-oriented Caster.
Mozart has one clear role; being useful in Arts teams. His deck is Arts-based, his Arts NP applies solid debuffs and his skill boosts the Arts cards of your team (imagine Robin Hood with that sweet damage). Outside of that he is pretty much a 1* Servant, so he suffers from bad stats.
Jing Ke has good offensive stats for an Assassin and even has a ST NP. But she suffers from low hit counts for an Assassin which makes her worse in terms of star generation compared to her fellow Assassins. While she can increase her own star weight she cannot boost her critical damage and being a Quick-based Servant limits her damage output even further.
Both Kojiro and CA Hassan are excellent options for a Star generator. Similar to Cu Hassan has a broken Evade skill, giving him good sustain. In comparision Kojiro's star generation is less on his normal attacks but his NP and skill generates a great amount of them at once. Both do their job very well albeit somewhat differently.
Asterios is a quite unique Berserker since his NP provides debuffs on enemies which lasts a good amount of time. He has decent damage outside of that, his skills and class giving him the edge he needs despite being a 1*.

C:
- Diarmuid
- Romulus
- Boudica
- Mephistopheles
- Charles Babbage
- Shakespeare
- Charles-Henri Sanson
- Mata Hari
- Darius
- Kiyohime
- Henry Jekyll & Hyde
- Caligula
- Eric Bloodaxe
- Spartacus
Servants from this tier range from just medicore to below-average. They aren't that good and there are alternatives in the higher tiers that will perform better.
Romulus and Diarmuid are pretty unimpressive and outclassed by the other 3* Lancers, especially Cu. Unless you like them there is no reason to use them over them since they lack damage or the survivalability to distinguish themselves.
Boudica is plagued by bad stats and only provides defensive buffs with her NP which isn't good enough for a Support-oriented Servant. She will get better though after her Strengthening Quest.
Mephisto has a mismatched deck, a skill set that is all over the place and really bad stats. He really doesn't know what he wants to be and that makes him quite lackluster.
Babbage fails utterly in his role as an offensive Caster thanks to his atrocious stats. He has the worst Atk among all 3* Servants and having an AoE NP on top of that makes him pretty awful. His only saving grace are his ability to Buster Brave Chain and skills that boost his damage output to somewhat acceptable levels. There are generally much better choices though.
Shakespeare has a Buster buff which can be useful but he is kinda useless outside of that. Like Boudica he will see some improvements later down the line, becoming a better Support for Buster teams.
Mata Hari and Sanson can excel in very specific situations. Outside of that they are not really good and Kojiro or Hassan are much better choices for your Assassin.
Kiyohime and Spartacus are Berserkers that provides an AoE NP. Due to their class this makes her an effective wave clearer for general use though they require buffs for now to do reliably. Outside of that both feature poor base Atk, making them less useful for boss fights.
Darius has nothing special about him besides his NP. Being a Berserker his deck and stats do not match up with his forte, making him quite unimpressive. Most other Berserkers provide a more noticeable niche than him.
Jekyll can't utilize his full potential due to his gimmick. This gimmick of his robs him of a NP and due to his deck he is unable to perform Buster Brave Chains. Add to the fact that his Crit damage is wasted on his Berserker form and his Assassin form literally does nothing he really doesn't perform well enough.
Eric has some uses as a debuffer thanks to his 1st skill. However his low stats hold him back and his NP is quite frankly suicidal which doesn't bode well for his overall performance.
Caligula is an unreliable Servant but has a lot of damage potential. All of his skills give an massive damage increase but Imperial Privilege is ever so unreliable and Sadist gives him a Defense debuff which can be fatal for a fragile Berserker. His NP is utterly useless as well.

D:
- Gilles (Saber)
- Benkei
- Geronimo
- The Phantom of the Opera
These are the worst Servants in the game. Unless you have masochismic tendencies, avoid these at all costs.

Edited by Zeratul

8 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

You forgot Fran.  She hits the hardest out of the 4 star AOE zerkers, as she has a 700% multiplier at NP1 before her interlude, instead of a 600% like most Quick AOEs.  It goes to 900% at NP1 after her interlude, and she still has her third skill to boost NP damage by at least 20% more.

oh yeah i forgot.

fuck I really want Fran for "reasons". If I get here, I'm probably going to grail her.

2 hours ago, Zeratul said:

Reveal hidden contents

Kiyohime B -> C
Thinking about our past discussions I'm more or less convinced that Kiyohime is not really distinguishable from other farming Berserkers until she gets her 3rd Skill to fix her damage. Once the Strengthening Quests arrive both her and Spartacus will move up.

Jekyll & Hide C
He requires too much setup to fully utilize his damage potential and compared to Lu Bu his damage isn't even that impressive due to the lack of performing Buster Chains and a NP.

Gilgamesh (Kid Gil) B
Charisma bot and can spam his AoE NP. He follows the description of B-Tier to the letter and I don't think he will move somewhere else.

Billy the Kid A
Another brilliant boss killer though he requires more setup than say Robin or Euryale. Nonetheless this guys is really good.

Geronimo D

S:
- Mashu Kyrielight
- Robin Hood
These Servants are the best of their kind. All of them can fit in most teams and will bring great results.
Mashu is the only Servant in the game that sports 0 cost and comes with several supportive skills that tremendously bolster your defense. Having a combination of Taunt and Invincibility makes your entire party immune against damage for an entire turn and both her NP and skill will reduce further damage to an acceptable amount. There is no literally no reason to ever exclude Mashu if you can optimize the rest of party and have a spot open.
Hans takes the title of best budget support. Thanks to his skill he can fire his NP off the first turn to buff the entire team which is a great boon for any team. While there is a random factor attached to it Hans has no problem to spam his NP several times, provided he survives long enough with his low stats.
Cu Chulainn can always be included as a Servant for the backrow and excels to fix unpleasant situations. He is nigh indestrucible thanks to Protection of Arrows and even has an additional Guts skill. His NP deals decent damage with a defense debuff and has an instant kill chance, complementing Cu's role very nicely.
Robin Hood makes the cut to S despite needing a team that helps him to build up his NP gauge. He pretty much functions as a 1-time nuke outside of Arts Team and cannot contribute much otherwise due to his bad stat distribution and mediocre skills. However his NP damage is so absurdly high and he is borderline broken in a dedicated team, making him the best general boss killer in the 3* department.

A:
- Gaius Julius Caesar
- Euryale
- David
- Billy the Kid
- Leonidas
- Ushiwakamaru
- St. George
- Medea
- Lu Bu
This tier includes mostly Servants that are either very good in specific compositions, can provide good support or have defined roles that can be quite essential for harder content. They do have some flaws but they aren't that detrimental to make these Servants less desireable.
Caesar and Ushiwakamaru have the Charisma skill and feature a decent ST NP for solid damage output. Unfortunately they are both Quick-based which limits their damage potential somewhat but they make great Support Servants nonetheless.
David is an even better Support Servant with his party-wide Evade skill and his NP can seal an enemy's NP for an extra turn of action. However his deck doesn't match with his NP, resulting in a mismatched deck that lessens his damage output a bit.
Euryale will be an essential Servant later on due to her role as male counter. She deals tons of damage against male enemies and will trivialize a lot of the toughest boss fights in the game, which earns her place in the A-Tier.
If you're looking for high crit damage, Billy the Kid is your man. He has the highest Crit multiplier in the game, allowing him to deal deal devastating amount of damage. He can also fire off his NP quite frequently. The only problem is that his buffs only last a single turn, so he quickly loses steam until he can use his skills again. Nonetheless he is quite unique and while he requires a bit of a setup he performs very well with it.
Proto Cu functions similarly to his original counterpart, trading some of the legendary endurance for the ability to kill Beast-type enemies like the dreaded Chimeras. It makes him more situational but he is still a solid Lancer even outside of that role and can perform just as well as the original Cu as a backup Servant.
Leonidas and St. George are great tanks. Both have Taunt and Guts which are essential for their role. The difference between them lies within their deck and the way how they incorporate the Taunt effect. St. George is more suited for Arts team and has his Taunt right away for 3 turns. Leonidas in the other hand is better for Buster Teams but relies on his NP for the Taunt and his Taunt skill last only 1 turn but provides a buff to his NP generation. On top of that his NP will provide an ample amount of Critical stars, further increasing his value as offensive support.
Medea is an unique Servant since she is able to nullify buffs with her ST NP which she can spam with ease. That makes her incredible useful for fights in which Servants tend to spam Invulnerability, Evade or other multiple buffs which become more common later on.
Lu Bu is often dubbed as discount Heracles and rightfully so. He has the highest attack of any 3* Servant and features 3 Buster cards alongside a ST Buster NP.  His Valor skill buffs his attack, futher increasing his impressive offensive. However, he is quite frail and his defense buff is somewhat lackluster compared to an Evade or even Guts skill.

B:
- Fergus
- Gilgamesh (Kid Gil)
- Arash
- Hector
- Medusa
- Alexander
- Edward Teach
- Cu Chulainn (Caster)
- Paracelsus
- Mozart
- Jing Ke
- Sasaki Kojirou
- Asterios
B-Tier contains all the above-average to mediocre stuff. They are all solid picks and have some niches that can make them shine but will have some flaws attached to them.
Fergus is a Saber that copied Lu Bu and learned a thing or two about survival. That makes him useful for Buster-oriented teams and he will function decently enough in them. However he lacks the raw damage output of the Berserker class compared to Lu Bu and compared to Caesar he is very selfish outside of his NP.
Arash is known for his role as a suicide bomber. While that may sound like that you have to fight with 5 Servants instead of 6 this makes him universally useable in any team that wants to have a quick wave clear and being a 1* Servant makes him incredibly cheap. He has incredible AoE damage and can shine against multiple Saber Servants who will get destroyed by him. However, don't expect him to do anything outside of that.
Hector has an unimpressive skill set but compensates that for a AoE NP that can apply a defense debuff and ignores defense. He is able to Buster Brave Chain with NP which makes him useful against multiple Archers. Proof of Friendship can be a panic button, though a bit unreliable.
Medusa and Alexander have AoE NPs that allows them to clear a wave with relatively ease. There is really no big difference between them though Medusa has a slight edge over Alexander if you are picky enough.
Blackbeard can be even better in that role due being Buster-based and featuring several attack buffs to bolster his damage output. However he has lower stats due to being a 2*.
Caster Cu profits from the broken Evade skill, his Lancer counterparts share with him. However he is unimpressive on the offensive. He suffers from a mismatched deck and an AoE-NP, reducing his viability in boss fights. While his lack of damage is mitigated somewhat by his passives, it makes Caster Cu a mediocre offensive Caster.
Paracelsus while lacking somewhat in offensive stats can be quite useful against waves of Assassin as he is able to charge his NP pretty quickly. Like Mozart he can boost the Arts performance of the party but trades explosive increase for duration. Outside of that he has a targetable Guts skill which can come in handy. Overall he is a more support-oriented Caster.
Mozart has one clear role; being useful in Arts teams. His deck is Arts-based, his Arts NP applies solid debuffs and his skill boosts the Arts cards of your team (imagine Robin Hood with that sweet damage). Outside of that he is pretty much a 1* Servant, so he suffers from bad stats.
Jing Ke has good offensive stats for an Assassin and even has a ST NP. But she suffers from low hit counts for an Assassin which makes her worse in terms of star generation compared to her fellow Assassins. While she can increase her own star weight she cannot boost her critical damage and being a Quick-based Servant limits her damage output even further.
Both Kojiro and CA Hassan are excellent options for a Star generator. Similar to Cu Hassan has a broken Evade skill, giving him good sustain. In comparision Kojiro's star generation is less on his normal attacks but his NP and skill generates a great amount of them at once. Both do their job very well albeit somewhat differently.
Asterios is a quite unique Berserker since his NP provides debuffs on enemies which lasts a good amount of time. He has decent damage outside of that, his skills and class giving him the edge he needs despite being a 1*.

C:
- Diarmuid
- Romulus
- Boudica
- Mephistopheles
- Charles Babbage
- Shakespeare
- Charles-Henri Sanson
- Mata Hari
- Darius
- Kiyohime
- Henry Jekyll & Hyde
- Caligula
- Eric Bloodaxe
- Spartacus
Servants from this tier range from just medicore to below-average. They aren't that good and there are alternatives in the higher tiers that will perform better.
Romulus and Diarmuid are pretty unimpressive and outclassed by the other 3* Lancers, especially Cu. Unless you like them there is no reason to use them over them since they lack damage or the survivalability to distinguish themselves.
Boudica is plagued by bad stats and only provides defensive buffs with her NP which isn't good enough for a Support-oriented Servant. She will get better though after her Strengthening Quest.
Mephisto has a mismatched deck, a skill set that is all over the place and really bad stats. He really doesn't know what he wants to be and that makes him quite lackluster.
Babbage fails utterly in his role as an offensive Caster thanks to his atrocious stats. He has the worst Atk among all 3* Servants and having an AoE NP on top of that makes him pretty awful. His only saving grace are his ability to Buster Brave Chain and skills that boost his damage output to somewhat acceptable levels. There are generally much better choices though.
Shakespeare has a Buster buff which can be useful but he is kinda useless outside of that. Like Boudica he will see some improvements later down the line, becoming a better Support for Buster teams.
Mata Hari and Sanson can excel in very specific situations. Outside of that they are not really good and Kojiro or Hassan are much better choices for your Assassin.
Kiyohime and Spartacus are Berserkers that provides an AoE NP. Due to their class this makes her an effective wave clearer for general use though they require buffs for now to do reliably. Outside of that both feature poor base Atk, making them less useful for boss fights.
Darius has nothing special about him besides his NP. Being a Berserker his deck and stats do not match up with his forte, making him quite unimpressive. Most other Berserkers provide a more noticeable niche than him.
Jekyll can't utilize his full potential due to his gimmick. This gimmick of his robs him of a NP and due to his deck he is unable to perform Buster Brave Chains. Add to the fact that his Crit damage is wasted on his Berserker form and his Assassin form literally does nothing he really doesn't perform well enough.
Eric has some uses as a debuffer thanks to his 1st skill. However his low stats hold him back and his NP is quite frankly suicidal which doesn't bode well for his overall performance.
Caligula is an unreliable Servant but has a lot of damage potential. All of his skills give an massive damage increase but Imperial Privilege is ever so unreliable and Sadist gives him a Defense debuff which can be fatal for a fragile Berserker. His NP is utterly useless as well.

D:
- Gilles (Saber)
- Benkei
- Geronimo
These are the worst Servants in the game. Unless you have masochismic tendencies, avoid these at all costs.

@Zeratul I read somewhere that Romulus's NP does more damage than Hector's NP, even at NP5. https://grandorder.gamepress.gg/strongest-np-against-archers

Shouldn't shakespeare be combined with Mozart since both have party buffs for arts/buster cards and AoE NPs with chance based debuffs. One gets targetable NP gain later and the other gets crit star gain later.

Oh yeah you should probably mention that Ushi and Caesar are amazing crit support. They work really nice with Billy if you just give Billy a teacher and I CE and have him do an NP brave chain on the turn after Caesar/Ushi do a quick brave chain with their NpQQs.

14 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

@Zeratul I read somewhere that Romulus's NP does more damage than Hector's NP, even at NP5. https://grandorder.gamepress.gg/strongest-np-against-archers

Look at the chart again.

Hektor’s NP does more damage than Romulus’s at base, but Romulus cuts ahead only when Imperial Privilege is active, and that’s ignoring the 60% proc rate on that skill. The Ignore Def attribute on Durindana also always gives it the edge when the enemy is buffed.

14 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

Shouldn't shakespeare be combined with Mozart since both have party buffs for arts/buster cards and AoE NPs with chance based debuffs. One gets targetable NP gain later and the other gets crit star gain later.

It looks like he’ll update the list once their strengthen quests are available; regardless, Shakespeare’s Buster buff is weaker than Mozart’s Arts buff, and his NP tickles the enemy while Mozart has a debuff which lends better to his support role.

You could also throw a Taunt CE on Shakespeare to pair with his second skill, but in that case why aren’t you using Leonidas?

I agree that Caesar and Ushi could stand to be higher though. Quick NPs are the most damaging compared to Buster and Arts, and combined with their support skills they’re great as generalist units.

16 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Look at the chart again.

Hektor’s NP does more damage than Romulus’s at base, but Romulus cuts ahead only when Imperial Privilege is active, and that’s ignoring the 60% proc rate on that skill. The Ignore Def attribute on Durindana also always gives it the edge when the enemy is buffed.

It looks like he’ll update the list once their strengthen quests are available; regardless, Shakespeare’s Buster buff is weaker than Mozart’s Arts buff, and his NP tickles the enemy while Mozart has a debuff which lends better to his support role.

You could also throw a Taunt CE on Shakespeare to pair with his second skill, but in that case why aren’t you using Leonidas?

I agree that Caesar and Ushi could stand to be higher though. Quick NPs are the most damaging compared to Buster and Arts, and combined with their support skills they’re great as generalist units.

man ROMA got shafted in gameplay.

Shakespeare's NP has a chance for stun. Mozart's NP has a chance for debuffs iirc.

Wouldn't Blackbeard/Alexander/Medusa be better all merged in the same slot. They all have party buffs/utility/steroids and AoE np's

20 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Look at the chart again.

I personally think Quick NP advantage isn't that huge. 5% is low even if it s a super multiplicative stack

Anyway

3 hours ago, Zeratul said:

Reveal hidden contents

Kiyohime B -> C

Jekyll & Hide C

Gilgamesh (Kid Gil) B

Billy the Kid A

Geronimo D

S:
- Mashu Kyrielight
- Robin Hood

A:
- Gaius Julius Caesar
- Euryale
- David
- Billy the Kid
- Leonidas
- Ushiwakamaru
- St. George
- Medea
- Lu Bu

B:
- Fergus
- Gilgamesh (Kid Gil)
- Arash
- Hector
- Medusa
- Alexander
- Edward Teach
- Cu Chulainn (Caster)
- Paracelsus
- Mozart
- Jing Ke
- Sasaki Kojirou
- Asterios

C:
- Diarmuid
- Romulus
- Boudica
- Mephistopheles
- Charles Babbage
- Shakespeare
- Charles-Henri Sanson
- Mata Hari
- Darius
- Kiyohime
- Henry Jekyll & Hyde
- Caligula
- Eric Bloodaxe
- Spartacus

D:
- Gilles (Saber)
- Benkei
- Geronimo

I would move Medea to S personally for being the ultimate Assassin Boss killer which while might be rare is quite a threat even if you have raised Lu Bu imo. She now have her interlude which is whats needed to push her forward, and while her 3rd is great, its not too gamebreaking to change her a lot, granted i'd see her on A without her 3rd since its still a damn good skill that scales to her being buff stacked

Like idk how you rate unit as a whole, but i personally think since Medea is damn near required on low star run and have good Triangle against many bosses,  her overall value is really good

12 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

30% stun is nowhere near reliable though.

60-80% chance for mozart's debuffs and 30-50% chance for shakespeare's stun.

man thank god the fate/zero event doesn't have anything I'd want, bar a certain brokenly good CE.

is Kiritsugu worth getting?

Edited by Czarpy

39 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

60-80% chance for mozart's debuffs and 30-50% chance for shakespeare's stun.

man thank god the fate/zero event doesn't have anything I'd want, bar a certain brokenly good CE.

is Kiritsugu worth getting?

Remember all those servant who have NP refill that make you scream HAX!   ? Like Orion and Vlad and Archuria?

He's kind of the worst of them due to having the weakest buff profile overall(Vlad have NP charge to help, and later Legend of Dracula also an ST 5* Zerker. Orion have OP NP and a dodge, Archuria only disadvantage is her NP isn't as broken as Orion) and Star Rating

I think his 3rd skill is great when comboed with Tamamo and his star production is quite phenomenal but i due to his significant stats disadvantage i don't think hes THAT good before Interlude

He's kinda.... Shiki with higher potential and way weaker everything else

6 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Remember all those servant who have NP refill that make you scream HAX!   ? Like Orion and Vlad and Archuria?

He's kind of the worst of them due to having the weakest buff profile overall(Vlad have NP charge to help, and later Legend of Dracula also an ST 5* Zerker. Orion have OP NP and a dodge, Archuria only disadvantage is her NP isn't as broken as Orion) and Star Rating

I think his 3rd skill is great when comboed with Tamamo and his star production is quite phenomenal but i due to his significant stats disadvantage i don't think hes THAT good before Interlude

He's kinda.... Shiki with higher potential and way weaker everything else

I've had tamamo since my first week so fuckit.

I might roll on the F/Zero banner for that broken ass CE. I hear kerry isn't limited, so i might get him sometime since assassins and casters seem to keep coming to me.

6 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

I've had tamamo since my first week so fuckit.

I might roll on the F/Zero banner for that broken ass CE. I hear kerry isn't limited, so i might get him sometime since assassins and casters seem to keep coming to me.

I think this shows Kiritsugu potential well enough

He have good Defensive NP gain making up for his low card gains so his match up against high hit enemy is good, and taunt combos rather well with Tamamo's Morph

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

13 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I think this shows Kiritsugu potential well enough

He have good Defensive NP gain making up for his low card gains so his match up against high hit enemy is good, and taunt combos rather well with Tamamo's Morph

man kiritsugu in fgo is just tragic.

holy shit

reading his backstory makes me want to cry unlike both versions of his adopted son. I can't imagine how this kerry would react to the Illya servant we get later on, or to the OG Saber/Saber Lilly.

Well, crap.  Unless we suddenly get a ton of SQ, I'm going to have to skip the next event's pulls, which bites.  I really hate farming without the proper CEs.

22 minutes ago, Kaji said:

I'm so done with the other FGO fb groups.... some people are bad civ..... 

DKxj_nqVwAA__9x.jpg

scammers huh.

or people posting about SaViNg FoR jAlTeR

@eclipse check your login streak. you might be in for twenty quartz during the da vinci event.

we get to borrow your tesla there, right?

Edited by Czarpy

@eclipse check your login streak. you might be in for twenty quartz during the da vinci event.

we get to borrow your tesla there, right?

Just got it.  And got Geronimo with it.  Yes I'm salty, because Geronimo has a lovely voice, and will never unseat Medea.

America's pulls so far have been complete and utter ass.  The best I got was a random Atalante (who's going to wait until I get Eurayle up to speed. . .and probably the only redeeming thing out of the bunch), followed by a bunch of Fionn cards. . .but no Fionn himself.

But ask me how many of that 4* CE I got.  Y'know, the one that I don't want because the debuff resist is meh.

Edited by eclipse

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Just got it.  And got Geronimo with it.  Yes I'm salty, because Geronimo has a lovely voice, and will never unseat Medea.

America's pulls so far have been complete and utter ass.  The best I got was a random Atalante (who's going to wait until I get Eurayle up to speed), followed by a bunch of Fionn cards. . .but no Fionn himself.

How did you beat cu alter?

by fionn you mean the beast of bellows CE, right? 

you got atalante! she doesn't have a lot of rate-ups. Will we ever see her in your supports?

Just now, Czarpy said:

How did you beat cu alter?

by fionn you mean the beast of bellows CE, right? 

you got atalante! she doesn't have a lot of rate-ups. Will we ever see her in your supports?

I'm still working on the story.  Will most likely involve the magical combo of Tamamo/Kintoki, because nothing sets people straight like an axe to the head.  Beat Fergus not too long ago, but that was pretty easy because he's stupid-weak to David/Robin Hood.

Yep.  I figure that plus a team that can feed him NP gauge will make him. . .well, almost competent?

Maybe if she's a bonus servant?  I'll probably shove Eurayle into the archer slot once Camelot rolls around.  Tesla will stay there otherwise.