Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

4 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Finished America im gonna miss Rama a lot

Georgios soloed Halphas life is good

......and then i got NP2 Helena

KILLME

give me the helena and I'll give you one of the three rama I got in an alt account that i was rolling for laughs.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

give me the helena and I'll give you one of the three rama I got in an alt account that i was rolling for laughs.

I wish

Otoh Beowulf. Thats neat. Actually lowkey like his kit

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I wish

Otoh Beowulf. Thats neat. Actually lowkey like his kit

instinct buff when?

doesn't beowulf have one of the of the highest damaging STNPs in the game?

man i wish he was added to the starter 4* pool. he's pretty easy to use, despite being totally outclassed by the OTHER STNP berserker in the starter pool.

boi oh boy

octuplet crystals and spirit roots....

thankfully enough, Rama is the only saber I'm going to be trying to get to FA asap.

man if the whole thing about the servants coming to chaldea on their own will is a thing, then why the hell do Hector and Jing Ke keep showing up in the fp gacha.

7 hours ago, Czarpy said:

instinct buff when?

doesn't beowulf have one of the of the highest damaging STNPs in the game?

man i wish he was added to the starter 4* pool. he's pretty easy to use, despite being totally outclassed by the OTHER STNP berserker in the starter pool.

Kinda

Beowulf scales rather well with most garden variety buff due to having Interlude and NP up on his kit

Say you run Anniversary Blonde MLB LZO + Double Waver and double nightingale and hybrid

Waver Jalter NP: 600 × 2.4 Buster x 1.8 atk = 2592

Night Jalter NP: 600 × 3.4 × 12 = 2448

Night Waver Jalter: 600 x 2.9 x 1.5 = 2610

Waver Beowulf NP: 700 × 1.9 Buster x 1.9 ATK x 1.2 NP = 3032.4

Night Beowulf: 700 x 2.9 x 1.3 x 1.2 = 3166.8

Night Waver Beowulf: 700 x 2.4 x 1.6 x 1.2 = 3225.6

Simmilar example is post buff Sumanai

Lzo Sumanai with blonde double waver against dragon:

400 x 2.4 x 1.6 x 1.8 x 1.5 = 4147.2

Notice how Jalter originally have 1.8 damage multiplier while Beowulf have 1.56. Having extra multiplier is kind of a big deal

Sadly Beowulf isnt as good as he could have been because dw hates STNP Berserker Interlude. Although it wont change him all that much. Hes a solid last HP bar bosskilling cheesy unit and thats about it

5 hours ago, Czarpy said:

HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT

MEDB ONLY RATE-UP IS COMING

but hey formalcraft/limited zero/that one ce with bazett is also on rate-up too.

Medb rate-up early is nifty. 

There is no mention of any CEs on rate-up in the news post, so those are just random CEs they threw up to fill banner space.  They do the same with a lot of banners that have only a single rate-up servant and no CE rate-ups (Dantes was the same).

Edit:  Oh hey, Darius is going to be in Extella Link.  Maybe this time they'll actually do something with him.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

I'd like to try out this game, but unfortunately the game is unavailable in my country.
A friend of mine recommended me to Play it with Qooapp, but I'm distrustful towards this.
It seems to be an unsafe Software since my Android phone gives me safety warning.
So I have to ask someone who plays this game with this mentioned app without any issues.
I want to be 100% sure before I do sth. I might regret later.

1 hour ago, Formersfuser said:

I'd like to try out this game, but unfortunately the game is unavailable in my country.
A friend of mine recommended me to Play it with Qooapp, but I'm distrustful towards this.
It seems to be an unsafe Software since my Android phone gives me safety warning.
So I have to ask someone who plays this game with this mentioned app without any issues.
I want to be 100% sure before I do sth. I might regret later.

there's a way to play it on a pc if you use the emulator "Nox".

it's the most successful one at playing FGO, but it does have its hiccupts.

qooapp works ok for me when i use it. 

1 hour ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Medb rate-up early is nifty. 

There is no mention of any CEs on rate-up in the news post, so those are just random CEs they threw up to fill banner space.  They do the same with a lot of banners that have only a single rate-up servant and no CE rate-ups (Dantes was the same).

Edit:  Oh hey, Darius is going to be in Extella Link.  Maybe this time they'll actually do something with him.

this banner is interestingly silly.

like does medb even have that many fans? I'd see myself rolling it if it combined medb/cu alter/edison/li shu wen, but this seems kinda iffy.

34 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

this banner is interestingly silly.

like does medb even have that many fans? I'd see myself rolling it if it combined medb/cu alter/edison/li shu wen, but this seems kinda iffy.

She has a decent number of fans, same as pretty much any female servant.  Solo rate-ups are the best times to get a particular servant anyways.  A banner with multiple rate-ups on the same rarity effectively halves your chances to get the servant you want.  Your proposed banner is good for you, because you'd want any of them, but bad for anyone who is looking specifically for a single servant.

No 4* rate-up is kind of meh but not really a big deal.

10 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

She has a decent number of fans, same as pretty much any female servant.  Solo rate-ups are the best times to get a particular servant anyways.  A banner with multiple rate-ups on the same rarity effectively halves your chances to get the servant you want.  Your proposed banner is good for you, because you'd want any of them, but bad for anyone who is looking specifically for a single servant.

No 4* rate-up is kind of meh but not really a big deal.

yah

I'm not really looking into grabbing an STNP rider when we get Rider Kintoki in a few months. I'll just use my Ushiwakamaru (or wait for Anne & Mary to spook me.)

I'm just going to roll a bunch more to see if I can get helena with free SQ. if I do, then whoopee. if I don't, then chances are that I'll have gotten billy a few more NP levels.

So Medb comes first huh? I actually don't mind that, it gives me more time to try and finish Okeanos before Jalter comes (I'll save the London and America Quartz for Kiyo lancer). 

What pains me is that I really want to do the Da Vinci event as soon as possible to start doing more ascensions for my servants (level 40/50 isn't cutting it anymore). Trying to get stuff like horseshoes, black hearts and those serpent eyes is driving me crazy because they just won't drop like, at all.

got the ideal holy king ce off my login streak SQ.

oh welp

now farming the berserker dailies for rama's crystals. this is a pain, but I only need like 4.

spirit root's gonna be a bitch to farm tho

Edited by Czarpy

22 hours ago, Czarpy said:

there's a way to play it on a pc if you use the emulator "Nox".

it's the most successful one at playing FGO, but it does have its hiccupts.

qooapp works ok for me when i use it. 

Thanks!
I got the exact instruction how to make it playable with the app and Nox.

Oh, Medb rate-up.  SAVING QUARTZ!

I can probably drain several story areas for enough quartz for one more pull, which I'm tempted to do.  Because screw leaving America with nothing but a NP2 Geronimo to show for it!

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

Oh, Medb rate-up.  SAVING QUARTZ!

I can probably drain several story areas for enough quartz for one more pull, which I'm tempted to do.  Because screw leaving America with nothing but a NP2 Geronimo to show for it!

np5 geronimo!

Just now, Czarpy said:

np5 geronimo!

I swear if this happens I'm banning you.  Or if it does, I'd better have Rama and Karna by my side.

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I swear if this happens I'm banning you.  Or if it does, I'd better have Rama and Karna by my side.

can't ban me for pulling rama from a single roll.

negative vibes cause bad gacha luck

I have Rama at 3rd ascension, want me to put him on the supports list? 

Edited by Czarpy

2 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

can't ban me for pulling rama from a single roll.

negative vibes cause bad gacha luck

I know who isn't pulling JAlter. :P:

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I know who isn't pulling JAlter. :P:

the guy who's been saving since launch.

if he somehow fails to pull jalter, @MrSmokestack will wind up grailing santa jailbait lily to 100 so we get to play with that from his supports.

Spoiler

you know you could always do grailed geronimo instead of boudicca.imagine the fun of a self quick card buff on ONE quick card.

1 minute ago, Czarpy said:

the guy who's been saving since launch.

if he somehow fails to pull jalter, @MrSmokestack will wind up grailing santa jailbait lily to 100 so we get to play with that from his supports.

Reveal hidden contents

I'd sooner grail Medb.

1 minute ago, Czarpy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ah, Medb.

Spoiler

So bad at being a servant that she was run over before she could get her NP off.  And I got to her AFTER dealing with Cu Alter.