Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Ah, Medb.

Hide contents

So bad at being a servant that she was run over before she could get her NP off.  And I got to her AFTER dealing with Cu Alter.

Spoiler

just hit her with cheese

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Czarpy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

MHX may have hair the color of a good cheddar, but she is totally not cheese! :P:

1 minute ago, eclipse said:
  Hide contents

MHX may have hair the color of a good cheddar, but she is totally not cheese! :P:

Spoiler

if you somehow get Medb with all those pretty boys, SOMETHING will happen.

4 minutes ago, Czarpy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Yeah.  I get Rare Prisms. :P:

But seriously, I'd probably let her rot or something.  At least Artemis has some redeeming moments.

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:
  Hide contents

Yeah.  I get Rare Prisms. :P:

But seriously, I'd probably let her rot or something.  At least Artemis has some redeeming moments.

Spoiler

I'd  chuckle if you wind up getting arjuna, then rama, and then fionn.

Edited by Czarpy

Just now, Czarpy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You're talking to someone who WANTS Fionn.  I have plans for him (and I'm totally not saying this because my other lancers are more questionable).

Just now, eclipse said:

You're talking to someone who WANTS Fionn.  I have plans for him (and I'm totally not saying this because my other lancers are more questionable).

don't knock cu.

he's the broest bro in the lancer class.

(You should eventually pull Liz/Fionn. I'd enjoy seeing fionn on my friend's support options in game. Liz is stupidly common there.)

I just realized that Fionn has clairvoyance and was trained in magecraft since childhood.

Grand Caster Fionn when DW?

ugh i can't wait for the da vinci event. so many people want horseshoes. Off the top of my head, Fergus/Medusa/Blackbeard/St. George are gonna eat them asap. 

come to think of it, Blackbeard looks like he might just be a little underrated. I'm gonna try getting him to FA for some fun whacking things around. When his female-unit oriented SQ comes out, he's gonna be fun to run with people. Voyager of the storm is stupidly decent.

1 minute ago, Czarpy said:

additional charisma buff for all female allies will be coming sometime.

then watch the fun.

On one hand, Santa Alter and MHX are going to hit stupid-hard.

On the other hand, it means I need to train up a lot of people, with Nero/Tamamo Cat being priority (thanks goodness for Nobunaga, or I'd have to add Artemis to the list).  It's not that I don't like them, it's that I have better alternatives, and Nero's NP doesn't play well with my iPad.

Just now, eclipse said:

On one hand, Santa Alter and MHX are going to hit stupid-hard.

On the other hand, it means I need to train up a lot of people, with Nero/Tamamo Cat being priority (thanks goodness for Nobunaga, or I'd have to add Artemis to the list).  It's not that I don't like them, it's that I have better alternatives, and Nero's NP doesn't play well with my iPad.

just download Nox.

I spent money to get Medb.  I'm not proud.  At least I got four copies of Kaleidoscope out of it as well as Beowulf, Berserkalot, and Helena.  And a lot of Fionns.  So I now have Rare Prisms.

I wonder what they are going to announce next week on the Con.
Hopefuly it isn't the Da Vinci event and instead is the Fate/Zero one. I have a lot of free time for a while and there are 60 apples that want to be spent on unlimited Horseshoes, Crystals, Pages, Dusts and Bones.

@eclipse
I'm still waiting btw.
Your ability to not pull Fionn is disturbing.

38 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

@eclipse

I'm still waiting btw.
Your ability to not pull Fionn is disturbing.

It disturbs me, too.  But my headcanon is that Tesla threatened to mess up Fionn's hair via static electricity. :P:

Or it could be because I pull crap like this (late America story spoilers).

EDIT: Seven pulls later, and I'm looking at a NP3 Geronimo.  Also got Hektor, David, Medusa, Hermitage (why), the Temple CE (the one I wanted). . .and another Chevalier d'Eon.   Wasn't a total loss!

Edited by eclipse

40 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I got 90 sq for Medb because I needed stronger servants and this is what I got.

Hide contents

nzmugBC.png

Hide contents

vK4mx8d.png

Hide contents

suP9LIS.png

Sadly no Medb, Martha killed my excitement, but I do got some nice servants. 

Tamacat and Lancelot are great farmers. Martha's a neat support servant who can help your team make art chains.

Caesar is bro. STNP Saber with awesome support skills. I also see you pulled alexander/paracelsus too so you have more good farming/support servants.

Knight's Dignity is a fun CE. I like using it on my Ushi for some hilarious crit damage.

why roll on the medb banner tho? if you rolled on the other e pluribus unim banner, you probably would have gotten rama/helena. Both are going to be really handy. (STNP crit saber and Waver-lite)

9 hours ago, Czarpy said:

why roll on the medb banner tho? 

Waifus > Gameplay

While there is no 4* on rate up, he still could have gotten both of those units while rolling for Medb since they were added to the general summoning pool.

You really have it out for me huh

what did I ever do to you

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Waifus > Gameplay

While there is no 4* on rate up, he still could have gotten both of those units while rolling for Medb since they were added to the general summoning pool.

You really have it out for me huh

what did I ever do to you

it's all in good fun i swear.

we all want you to get Jalter so we can play with a level 100 NP5 10/10/10 Jalter from your support party.

Edited by Czarpy

7 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

it's all in good fun i swear.

we all want you to get Jalter so we can play with a level 100 NP5 10/10/10 Jalter from your support party.

I can’t win in this situation can I

It doesn’t look like DaVinci will be until at least April 5. Boo hoo.

31 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I can’t win in this situation can I

It doesn’t look like DaVinci will be until at least April 5. Boo hoo.

mOrE tImE tO sAvE fOr JaLtEr huh

is there anything I should prep for the event's quests? like for tough fights or something?

oh hey i should probably get another Strengthening Quest done for the free quartz. I'm gonna see who's easiest to ascend since I'm done with Leonidas

Edited by Czarpy

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Waifus > Gameplay

I know I rolled both, among other Servants.  Rate-up is a horrible lie.

So I completed Fate/Apocrypha overall I didn't like the series very much. Sieg drags down the series heavily, there are too many characters to keep take of, so many plot convinces. However there are some moments that I enjoyed. I give it a 5/10.