Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

3 hours ago, Czarpy said:

Kiritsugu's gonna be fun with targetable taunts.

You gonna make Sieg into a tank now?

Fionn isn't in the game. It's just "rare-prism".

man this event's gold ranked bonus servants are all ones I don't have, shame. :/

But hey all the rate-up gold servants are worth it so why not roll a little here. Waver would be interesting to get.

the fgo fanbase is dark as fuck.

Reveal hidden contents

30743510_618745458467945_6854727152550543360_n.jpg.3952e9eb5fdf7d0be28d56339a4cde04.jpg

I have come to the conclusion that Mobage developer hates the name Fionn in general after what happened to Finn in FEH

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I have come to the conclusion that Mobage developer hates the name Fionn in general after what happened to Finn in FEH

Spoiler

fucking mac aul luine or whatever it's called is a real stretch for fucks sake.

this event is so fucking tedious.

mama Irisveil should be worth it.

oh hey np4 Ko Gil. 

Spoiler

this event must have been a real cocktease when it was first released.

Especially for the hints as to who Mashu's servant possessor is.

man i get the feeling the whole thing with Assassin Emiya and Iri is gonna be a tearjerker. 

Tamamo hit bond level 7, so that's nice.

5 hours ago, Czarpy said:

this event is so fucking tedious.

mama Irisveil should be worth it.

oh hey np4 Ko Gil. 

Hide contents

this event must have been a real cocktease when it was first released.

Especially for the hints as to who Mashu's servant possessor is.

man i get the feeling the whole thing with Assassin Emiya and Iri is gonna be a tearjerker. 

Tamamo hit bond level 7, so that's nice.

That spoiler is already obvious the moment London singularity is released. From London onwards its just waiting for official confirmation. You can google the damn quote for the answer ffs

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Guys, I would recommend that you take screenshots of your belongings, get a transfer code etc. because the game seems to be quite buggy after getting the 300 Days anniversary.

20 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Guys, I would recommend that you take screenshots of your belongings, get a transfer code etc. because the game seems to be quite buggy after getting the 300 Days anniversary.

Can you explain? I want to take this very seriously but I’m not sure what you are talking about.

17 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Can you explain? I want to take this very seriously but I’m not sure what you are talking about.

Poink 

And also

Seems there haven't been actual losses of accounts due to this yet, but better safe than sorry.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Poink 

And also

Seems there haven't been actual losses of accounts due to this yet, but better safe than sorry.

Thanks. I haven’t run into this bug yet so I immediately closed the app. Don’t care if my AP overflows at this point until it’s fixed.

Looking at the comments, this also seemed to have happened on the JP server when the event ran about two years ago. In fact, they had to extend the event due to all the emergency maintenance.

At least my login streak is safe.

6 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

That spoiler is already obvious the moment London singularity is released. From London onwards its just waiting for official confirmation. You can google the damn quote for the answer ffs

Spoiler

it's obvious as hell that the knight's the ONLY major knight of Arthurian mythos that hasn't been talked about outside of a few lines of Fate/Zero and has a shield

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Galahad. He was the one that's said to not be directly summonable with a piece of the round table, along with Artoria.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Thanks. I haven’t run into this bug yet so I immediately closed the app. Don’t care if my AP overflows at this point until it’s fixed.

Looking at the comments, this also seemed to have happened on the JP server when the event ran about two years ago. In fact, they had to extend the event due to all the emergency maintenance.

At least my login streak is safe.

wait i thought you were playing since the jp launch.

on a side note, fuck farming for archers.

i just bring diarmud+support diarmud+brynhildr/hector since I still need to unlock the event ces.

Iskandar is fun to use, a buster brave chain plus his buffs and stack the anniversary code buffs plus ko gil and alexander's charisma on top of it.

it's fun

17 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

No I haven’t...?

I don’t think playing two versions of the same game is worthwhile.

oh ok

so that's why you went nuts saving for Jalter.

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

im still on act 9

killing golems

WHY

take it easy brah! we have plenty of time!

I just cleared act 10~11 myself. Not gonna rush - this event is so far the BEST story from all events I`ve played by a mile! (started a bit before halloween myself)

El Melloi I expressions are crazy hahaha

25 minutes ago, QKumber said:

take it easy brah! we have plenty of time!

I just cleared act 10~11 myself. Not gonna rush - this event is so far the BEST story from all events I`ve played by a mile! (started a bit before halloween myself)

El Melloi I expressions are crazy hahaha

Spoiler

iskandar sure doesn't pull any punches.

i feel sorry for adult waver lol.

Kayneth is such a glorious lil shit.

it's sorta nice to see a version of fate/zero where Kiritsugu doesn't fuck kayneth over in such a grotesque manner.

On 4/20/2018 at 6:30 AM, Czarpy said:

Kiritsugu's gonna be fun with targetable taunts.

You gonna make Sieg into a tank now?

Fionn isn't in the game. It's just "rare-prism".

If I pull off Angry Manju, I'm going to have everyone target him when I use his NP.  Or, I can have everyone target someone like Romulus, who thinks it tickles.

So help me, I'm going to make Fionn into. . .well, something.

Currently on Act 13 or so?  The game keeps freezing on me, and it's irritating.

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

If I pull off Angry Manju, I'm going to have everyone target him when I use his NP.  Or, I can have everyone target someone like Romulus, who thinks it tickles.

So help me, I'm going to make Fionn into. . .well, something.

Currently on Act 13 or so?  The game keeps freezing on me, and it's irritating.

I've found the targetable taunt to be hilarious on servants with NP gain skills like gilgamesh or hundred faces.

got hundred faces to FA, but she's really just bland. I guess it's workable, but I doubt I'll be pulling her for use too often.

oh well, another assassin, another 3 star. at least it's not a gimmicky one that's tricky to use like hyde.

This event feels a lot more chill than the DaVinci one. Guess having at least 2 people on my friend list with Angry Manjew really makes the grind go a lot faster. I tried getting him with 100k FP but nothing, at least Medusa came home after so long and she'll have to wait on the bench until I finish with Martha

Right now I'm on act 12 farming homunculi.

About the glitches, luckily I haven't experienced anything yet but I have every security measure ready in case something happens.

8 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Well this game released in Australia now so I might give it a look for curiosity sake 

I play this game to make myself feel better about my FEH pulls. :P:

The bad news is that the pull rates for anything 4* and up are atrocious.

The good news is that the vast majority of content is beatable with a good friends list and 3* servants.  There's a budget tier list somewhere in here, so if you need help with a particular class, give a holler!

9 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Well this game released in Australia now so I might give it a look for curiosity sake 

that's hell you're walking into :p 

go play the game right now since you can get a free welfare servant. 

58 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I play this game to make myself feel better about my FEH pulls. :P:

The bad news is that the pull rates for anything 4* and up are atrocious.

The good news is that the vast majority of content is beatable with a good friends list and 3* servants.  There's a budget tier list somewhere in here, so if you need help with a particular class, give a holler!

yah but unlike FEH this game doesn't involve IVs and a constant power creep. The free servants you can get from the FP gacha (and events) are all you really need to beat the game.

the other good news is that the gacha might decide to love you or hate you. There's a bunch of numbers that were posted a few pages back about gacha roll probabilities.

go reroll your starter roll as many times as you want to prep for the game. I recommend going for something like a double 4* starter roll with Hercules+(anyone but stheno)+Caesar. But it's all up to you. Just remember that the rarity of gold servants is ridiculous and that you'll be using your starter roll 4* servants for a long time.  Just go focus on beating the first few chapters with a focused team and you'll eventually get the hang of things. Just be warned that rate-up is a lie unless you're good at saving SQ, or have really convenient luck. or are a filthy whale

Howdy fellas, it's been a while. The event? I'm at 80 some odd missions complete, raising Irisviel before the 25th.

Thanks to the event I also did this

UlS1cZv.png

3 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

Howdy fellas, it's been a while. The event? I'm at 80 some odd missions complete, raising Irisviel before the 25th.

Thanks to the event I also did this

Hide contents

UlS1cZv.png

who else is going to get grailed?

Well right now I'm debating on grailing either Elisabeth or Helena to 90, or just grailing them to 85 for now. As far as every grail...

Elisabeth: 90
Helena: 90
Irisviel: 90
(when we get the CCC event)Passionlip: 90

On 22.4.2018 at 10:19 PM, eclipse said:

There's a budget tier list somewhere in here

Speaking of which, we got a new 3*, didn't we? You all know what that means:

Spoiler

Changes from previous list

Medea A -> S
It was brought up before and I also think it is quite justified. We're starting to get to the point where her buff removal starts to matter a lot.

Paracelsus B -> C
I must have been blind because I didn't notice his poor multiplier on his NP. That's pretty much unacceptable, considering his Atk is already quite low.

Hassan of the Hundred Personas B
Despite being more Arts-focused this Hassan is not bad at doing the things an Assassin should be used for. He has quite decent Crit star gen thanks to his 1st skill and a high rank in PC. Problem is his damage output is almost as bad as CA Hassan and his card buff is chance-based, meaning he won't be able to provide reliable damage.

S:
- Mash Kyrielight
- Robin Hood
- Cu Chulainn (Fate Stay Night)
- Medea
- Hans Christian Andersen

Spoiler

These Servants are the best of their kind. All of them can fit in most teams and will bring great results.
Mash is the only Servant in the game that sports 0 cost and comes with several supportive skills that tremendously bolster your defense. Having a combination of Taunt and Invincibility makes your entire party immune against damage for an entire turn and both her NP and skill will reduce further damage to an acceptable amount. There is no literally no reason to ever exclude Mashu if you can optimize the rest of party and have a spot open.
Hans takes the title of best budget support. Thanks to his skill he can fire his NP off the first turn to buff the entire team which is a great boon for any team. There is a random factor attached to it and his low stats don't really help his longevity in combat but Hans has no problem to spam his NP several times before he cross that line.
Cu Chulainn can always be included as a Servant for the backrow and excels to fix unpleasant situations. He is nigh indestrucible thanks to Protection of Arrows and even has an additional Guts skill to keep him covered. His NP deals decent damage with a defense debuff, complementing Cu's role very nicely.
Robin Hood makes the cut to S despite needing a team that helps him to build up his NP gauge. He pretty much functions as a 1-time nuke outside of Arts Team and cannot contribute much otherwise due to his bad stat distribution and mediocre skills. However his NP damage is so absurdly high and he is borderline broken in a dedicated team, making him the best general boss killer in the 3* department.
Medea is an unique Servant since she is able to nullify buffs with her ST NP which she can spam with ease. That makes her incredible useful for fights in which Servants tend to spam buffs which become more common later on. While her NP damage output is much lower the fact that she can spam it more than makes up for it and can give her devastating amount of damage if coupled with buffs.

A:
- Gaius Julius Caesar
- Euryale
- David
- Billy the Kid
- Cu Chulainn (Prototype)
- Leonidas
- Ushiwakamaru
- St. George
- Lu Bu

Spoiler

This tier includes mostly Servants that are either very good in specific compositions, can provide good support or have defined roles that can be quite essential for harder content. They do have some flaws but they aren't that detrimental to make these Servants less desireable.
Caesar and Ushiwakamaru have the Charisma skill and feature a decent ST NP for solid damage output. Unfortunately they are both Quick-based which limits their damage potential somewhat but they make great Support Servants nonetheless.
David is an even better Support Servant with his party-wide Evade skill and his NP can seal an enemy's NP for an extra turn of action. However his deck doesn't match with his NP, resulting in a mismatched deck that lessens his damage output a bit.
Euryale will be an essential Servant later on due to her role as male counter. She deals tons of damage against male enemies and will trivialize a lot of the toughest boss fights in the game, which earns her place in the A-Tier.
Billy the Kid is the master of crits. He has the highest Crit multiplier in the game, allowing him to deal deal devastating amount of damage. If that doesn't do the job he can fire off his ST NP quite frequently. The only problem is that his buffs only last a single turn, so he quickly loses steam until he can use his skills again. Nonetheless he is quite unique and while he requires a bit of a setup he performs very well with it.
Proto Cu functions similarly to his original counterpart, trading some of the legendary endurance for the ability to kill Beast-type enemies like the dreaded Chimeras. It makes him more situational but he is still a solid Lancer even outside of that role and can perform just as well as the original Cu as a backup Servant.
Leonidas and St. George are great tanks. Both have Taunt and Guts which are essential for their role. The difference between them lies within their deck and the way how they incorporate the Taunt effect to their kit. St. George is more suited for Arts team and has his Taunt right away for 3 turns. Leonidas in the other hand is better for Buster Teams but relies on his NP for the Taunt and his Taunt skill last only 1 turn but provides a buff to his NP generation. On top of that his NP will provide an ample amount of Critical stars, further increasing his value as offensive support.
Lu Bu is often dubbed as discount Heracles and rightfully so; that's a huge compliment btw. He has the highest attack of any 3* Servant and features 3 Buster cards alongside a ST Buster NP.  His Valor skill futher increases his impressive offensive. However, he is quite frail and his defense buff is somewhat lackluster compared to an Evade or even Guts skill.

B:
- Fergus Mac Roich
- Gilgamesh (Kid Gil)
- Arash
- Hektor
- Medusa
- Alexander
- Edward Teach
- Cu Chulainn (Caster)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Jing Ke
- Hassan of the Hundred Personas
- Hassan of the Cursed Arm
- Sasaki Kojiro
- Asterios

Spoiler

B-Tier contains all the above-average stuff. They are all solid picks and have some niches that can make them shine but will have some flaws attached to them or have a harder time to distinguish themselves from others.
Fergus is a Saber that copied Lu Bu and learned a thing or two about survival. That makes him useful for Buster-oriented teams and he will function decently enough in them. However he lacks the raw damage output of the Berserker class compared to Lu Bu and compared to Caesar he is very selfish outside of his NP.
Kid Gil has some solid skills to his disposal, including Charisma at its highest level. This alone makes him solid Support but he backs it up with solid damage output and NP generation. The only downside to him is his AoE NP which doesn't deal a lot of damage and the effects are too mediocre to compensate that.
Arash is known for his role as a suicide bomber. While that may sound like that you have to fight with 5 Servants instead of 6 this makes him universally useable in any team that wants to have a quick wave clear and being a 1* Servant makes him incredibly cheap. He has incredible AoE damage and will especially shine against multiple Saber Servants who will get destroyed by him. However, don't expect him to do anything outside of that.
Hektor has a solid skill set and a rare AoE NP that can apply a defense debuff and ignores defense. He is able to Buster Brave Chain with NP which makes him if you are facing against multiple Archers. Proof of Friendship can be a panic button, though it is a bit unreliable.
Medusa and Alexander have AoE NPs that allows them to clear a wave with relatively ease, making them very useful Servants for farming (especially the daily Treasure Vault quests). There is really no big difference between them though Medusa has a slight edge over Alexander since she is able to use her NP more frequently.
Blackbeard can be even better in that role due being Buster-based and featuring several attack buffs to bolster his damage output. However he suffers in everything else due to his low stats as a 2* Servant, making him even more unsuitable for longer fights.
Caster Cu profits from Protection form Arrows which his Lancer counterparts share with him. However he has a rather unimpressive offense. He can't Buster Brave chain with his deck and has an AoE-NP, reducing his viability in boss fights.
Mozart has one clear role; being useful in Arts teams. His deck is Arts-based, his Arts NP applies solid debuffs and his skill boosts the Arts cards of your team (imagine Robin Hood with that sweet damage). Outside of that he is pretty much a 1* Servant, so he suffers from bad stats.
Jing Ke has good offensive stats for an Assassin and even has a ST NP for overall decent damage. However she suffers from low hit counts which makes her star generation rather average compared to her fellow Assassins. She also lacks a defensive skill to protect herself from NPs.
Hundred Personas (abbreviated as HFH) has very solid skills, giving him surprisingly good star generation despite being Arts-based. The problem is that his Atk is very low and his only damage buff is chance-based, making his overall damage output inconsistent compared to other options.
Hassan of the Cursed Arm is dubbed as the king of Crit Stars. Similar to Cu Hassan has a broken Evade skill, giving him good sustain and on top of that bolsters his Crit star generation to a level where only few can hope to compete with him. The downside of using CA Hassan is his low Atk, making him less suitable for dealing damage.
While Sasaki Kojiro lacks the ability to generate a lot of stars with his regular attacks his NP and 2nd skill provide huge amounts of them at once, meaning you are less reliant on his subpar cards. He is no slouch as a fighter as well, possessing a very good skillset for that purpose though he is held back by his low stats as a 1* Servant. Nonetheless between him and Hassan you shouldn't be hard pressed to find someone who can produce enough Crit Stars for your team.
Asterios is a quite unique Berserker since his NP provides hefty debuffs on enemies which lasts a good amount of time and therefore could be stacked for . He has decent damage outside of that, his skills and class giving him the edge he needs despite being a 1* but to use him in a more general fashion you will need to spend Grails on him, making him quite expensive outside of few niche scenarios.

C:
- Romulus
- Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
- Boudica
- Mephistopheles
- Charles Babbage
- Paracelsus von Hohenheim
- William Shakespeare
- Henry Jekyll & Hyde
- Charles-Henri Sanson
- Mata Hari
- Darius III
- Kiyohime
- Caligula
- Eric Bloodaxe
- Spartacus

Spoiler

Servants from this tier range from just medicore to below-average. They aren't that good and there are alternatives in the higher tiers that will perform better.
Romulus is pretty unimpressive and mostly outclassed by the other 3*s. In terms of AoE NPs Hector outdamages him vastly thanks to his NP interlude and Tactics skill, while his strongest buffs is tied to Imperial Privilege which is most times too unreliable.
Diarmuid suffers from the same problem and has to compare himself against Cu. Unless you like our Fate/Zero Lancer you shouldn't use him since he lacks both damage or durability compared to other alternatives. He has a buff removal on his ST NP which can be situationally useful.
Boudica is plagued by bad stats and only provides defensive buffs with her NP which isn't good enough for a Support-oriented Servant. She will get better with her Strengthening Quest though.
Mephisto has a mismatched deck, a skill set that is all over the place and really bad stats. He doesn't know what he wants to be and that makes him quite lackluster.
Babbage fails utterly in his role as an offensive Caster thanks to his atrocious stats. He has the worst Atk among all 3* Servants and having an AoE NP on top of that makes him pretty awful. His only saving grace are his skills that boost his damage output to somewhat acceptable levels. While there is a distinct lack of AoE damage among the Casters, Paracelsus will always serve you better than Babbage.
Paracelsus has some Support utility with his party-wide Arts buff and targetable Guts skill but he is held back by his poor Atk. For some reason his NP has a lower multiplier on it which makes it rather poor for farming or to clear Assassin waves despite being able to spam it with his 1st skill.
Shakespeare has a Buster buff which can be useful but he is kinda useless outside of that. Like Boudica he will see some improvements later down the line.
Mata Hari and Sanson can excel in very specific situations, having skills tailored to their respective targets. Outside of that they are not really good and Kojiro or Hassan are much better choices as your Assassin.
Jekyll can't utilize his full potential due to his gimmick. This gimmick of his robs him a NP and his deck prohibits him from performing Buster Brave Chains. Add to the fact that his Crit damage is wasted on his Berserker form thanks to their low innate Star weight he really doesn't perform well enough to compensate the fact that his Assassin form is utterly useless.
Darius has nothing special about him besides his NP. Being a Berserker his deck and stats do not match up with his forte, which is a shame since his NP provides good debuffs. He is the definition of mediocre among the Berserkers and can't really distinguish himself from them.
Kiyohime is a strange Berserker because she forsakes her Atk stat for more HP. Needless to say this is not a good trade and with her AoE NP she really shouldn't be used for harder fights. That being said she has her uses for general farming though she may require a buff to do so reliably. She will get better at it though.
Spartacus suffers from a similar problem but has it much worse with being a 1* Servant. He has the lowest Atk of all Servants and the majority of his kit is build around healing him, which doesn't work with his poor stats. He has an NP charge skill but until he gets his several Strengthening Quests he is really subpar.
Caligula is an unreliable Servant overall but offers a lot of damage potential in return. All of his skills give a massive damage increase but Imperial Privilege is always a gamble and Sadist gives him a Defense debuff which can prove to be fatal for a fragile Berserker. His NP might as well be non-existent because it has useless effects.
Eric has some uses as a debuffer thanks to his 1st skill. However his low stats hold him back and his NP is quite literally suicidal which doesn't bode well for his overall performance.

D:
- Gilles (Saber)
- Benkei
- Geronimo
- The Phantom of the Opera
These are the worst Servants in the game. Unless you have masochismic tendencies, avoid these at all costs.

Edited by Zeratul