Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’ll probably grind Residential EX since I can field support Waver for that. I only have two of the three bonus units for Caster and Rider drops anyway.

How good is the drop rate for God Hearts in Sewers EX? I might grind that so I can finish leveling Jeanne Alter’s 2nd skill and have her 10/10/10.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B6WWcEYx-jvvbiKe-MWkbyrXeew45GFkZa6y9SzK6G0/edit#gid=94967357

It's probably worth it to grind, as the rate is better than Caster day, though obviously not as good as Da Vinci grinding was.

6 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

caesar and hans want gears.

I'm probably gonna farm for more bones/dust. I just want more.

Bones aren't farmable in the event.  Dust and gears have better drop rates in America nodes, though it's probably still better to farm the event to build up a QP surplus from seal turn ins, unless you need the mats ASAP.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B6WWcEYx-jvvbiKe-MWkbyrXeew45GFkZa6y9SzK6G0/edit#gid=94967357

It's probably worth it to grind, as the rate is better than Caster day, though obviously not as good as Da Vinci grinding was.

Bones aren't farmable in the event.  Dust and gears have better drop rates in America nodes, though it's probably still better to farm the event to build up a QP surplus from seal turn ins, unless you need the mats ASAP.

well yeah the seal turn ins are handy.

like once i'm done with the mission list, then it's just mat farming and qp farming.

you guys are so fast! I just started clearing the EX quests earlier and ppl already cleared shop

I fear I@ might reach QP cap if the quests really grant that much - sitting at a lil over 800m now and gated by seeds/feathers mostly ><

Oh yeah don’t think we’ve talked about some of the new lore clarifications

Spoiler

The Einzbern are the current possessors of Das Rhinegold. And this should’ve been known since SN via from Kirei. This explains their lackluster luck lol

In hindsight, the translators couldn’t have seen this random connection and perhaps this connection is why Siegfried was made Saber of Black in Apocrypha even back during its stage as a game.

7 minutes ago, N30 said:

Hide contents

The Einzbern are the current possessors of Das Rhinegold. And this should’ve been known since SN via from Kirei. This explains their lackluster luck lol

In hindsight, the translators couldn’t have seen this random connection and perhaps this connection is why Siegfried was made Saber of Black in Apocrypha even back during its stage as a game.

then i gotta ask

Spoiler

why the fuck didn't they just summon siegfried for kiritsugu? (Or sigurd, but I don't remember if he's also connected to das rhinegold.)

Sieg would probably have gone along with everything, and his power level+skill as a saber is still top tier in fate lore. 

Sigurd on the other hand, might just be Siegfried 2.0.

Finally cleared all the quests. That 800k HP Darius was a joke, he got demolished by Jalter (how the hell does she do 650k damage in one brave chain?!). 

Now I just need to grind to clear the shop and then back to hand farming for Iri and Arjuna, turns out I have enough hearts and QP to get him to max lvl. 10/10/10 in one go although I don't know if I have enough seeds for that. 

I'm pretty that at this point, they just didn't even give a fuck about Darius, the then flagship berserker of FGO.

Like come on, Mephisto at least had some cool lines in the KnK event. Darius....

just what

why

how could you fuck up this badly

i mean at this point in NA, Asterios, Kiyohime, Kintoki, and Nightingale are probably the closest flagship berserkers of fgo.

rip Darius 

@Czarpy

Spoiler

Probably because they were still using said gold. Also, they had fucking AVALON - they were going to get the same results either way, so why not go with someone they know more about and doesn’t have a fatal weakspot in the back (not that it fucking matters lol).

Siegfried is one connected to Rhinegold - The equivalent in Volsung Saga is a cursed ring iirc. And tbf on Type Moon, we did see Gram via GoB in FSN and Sigurd’s teased and an allusion to Wagner’s Opera is made.

Now that’s I’m thinking about it more, we all should’ve made that connection sooner >_<

Sigurd himself is a different man from Siegfried from the little we’ve seen of the guy.

16 minutes ago, N30 said:

rip Darius 

@Czarpy

Hide contents

Probably because they were still using said gold. Also, they had fucking AVALON - they were going to get the same results either way, so why not go with someone they know more about and doesn’t have a fatal weakspot in the back (not that it fucking matters lol).

Siegfried is one connected to Rhinegold - The equivalent in Volsung Saga is a cursed ring iirc. And tbf on Type Moon, we did see Gram via GoB in FSN and Sigurd’s teased and an allusion to Wagner’s Opera is made.

Now that’s I’m thinking about it more, we all should’ve made that connection sooner >_<

Sigurd himself is a different man from Siegfried from the little we’ve seen of the guy.

Spoiler

oh

that just makes me wonder, what would F/Zero and FSN have been like if someone else connected with avalon was summoned.

well, didn't Richard I have avalon for a while?

@Czarpy

Spoiler

He had the box that once contained the sheath before it was lost. Not Avalon itself 

Also, considering LB2’s title strongly imply Norse crap, Ophelia having “the strongest knight”, and her wanting Saber points to one of her servants being Sigurd himself.  Either way, git hyped.

I found a theory on reddit that adds more to what I just said:

go check it out

Edited by N30

4 hours ago, Czarpy said:

I'm pretty that at this point, they just didn't even give a fuck about Darius, the then flagship berserker of FGO.

Like come on, Mephisto at least had some cool lines in the KnK event. Darius....

just what

why

how could you fuck up this badly

i mean at this point in NA, Asterios, Kiyohime, Kintoki, and Nightingale are probably the closest flagship berserkers of fgo.

Hint: its really the one that is confirmed to be loved by the entire staff of Type Moon. Who have an event wih his wellfare in it. Also Accel Zero Order is literally designed with him in mind

4 hours ago, N30 said:

Hide contents

Also dont you love it that the entire idea behind Accel Zero Order boils down into

Spoiler

The Einzbern being an incompetent developer of the Holy Grail War game? Angra is basically a video game equivalent of the dev team breaking the spagheti code of their game introducing a messy glitch that locks the game from its ending

And that become the source of every one of heir failure. Nevermind that apparently they are uprepared for 4th and throw the 5th in main timeline as per the suggestion in AZO

Just ... look.

9 Tickets + 100 SQ on Zhuge Liang Rate-Up:
- 2 Tickets: 2nd Prisma Cosmos
- 1st 10-roll: Rama, 3rd Divine Banquet, MLB Sola-Ui CE
- 4 Tickets: Mordred
- 2nd 10-roll: Vlad III
- 3rd 10-roll: Nothing
- 3 Tickets: Nothing

10 SQ left.

One, Rate-Up is a lie. Second, how?

EDIT:
Got Emiya (Assassin) and NP2 Martha from the 10 SQ. I think my luck isn't the only thing I expended today.

Edited by The Priest

8 hours ago, eclipse said:

So I did a thing with all my summon tickets.

I pulled one of the things I was looking for.

Life is good.

oh so you got np5 geronimo huh.

4 hours ago, The Priest said:

Just ... look.

9 Tickets + 100 SQ on Zhuge Liang Rate-Up:
- 2 Tickets: 2nd Prisma Cosmos
- 1st 10-roll: Rama, 3rd Divine Banquet, MLB Sola-Ui CE
- 4 Tickets: Mordred
- 2nd 10-roll: Vlad III
- 3rd 10-roll: Nothing
- 3 Tickets: Nothing

10 SQ left.

One, Rate-Up is a lie. Second, how?

EDIT:
Got Emiya (Assassin) and NP2 Martha from the 10 SQ. I think my luck isn't the only thing I expended today.

should be totally worth it, right?

at least it's not something like getting np5 stheno.

Thing is both Emiya and Mordred will probably end up in the 2nd Archive.

I don't think he is that great as an Support Assassin and I plan to raise Harem Ninja anyway. Shiki is my Arts Assassin of choice and I still plan to grail Kojiro all the way up to 90 (though Asterios will probably get the Grails before him) which leaves me between these two. Fuuma is imo far superior as Star Gen support. Plus he has a decent AoE NP for Rider farming which my other Assassins lack.

Mordred ... I don't know. My Saber Alter has NP2 and nearly maxed out skills so Mordred kinda seems redundant besides being an SSR (therefore draining my resources even harder). The only SSR Saber I desire is Musashi who gets more than enough rate-ups for a decent chance (plus I will whale during EoR3, mark my words).

Vlad though ... he was the only SSR Berserker I wanted in the current pool and he will be maxed out as soon as possible. I finally can enjoy the Arts madness of Tamamo + Vlad. Plus he pretty much eliminated the need for me to pull for Berserker during New Year.

Well, that still leaves me without Zhuge Liang. I think I have 6 Tickets left and around 2-3 single pulls with SQ. If I get him I will abstinate from summoning until next year because this is already ridicilous.

3 hours ago, The Priest said:

I don't think he is that great as an Support Assassin and I plan to raise Harem Ninja anyway. Shiki is my Arts Assassin of choice and I still plan to grail Kojiro all the way up to 90 (though Asterios will probably get the Grails before him) which leaves me between these two. Fuuma is imo far superior as Star Gen support. Plus he has a decent AoE NP for Rider farming which my other Assassins lack.

Mordred ... I don't know. My Saber Alter has NP2 and nearly maxed out skills so Mordred kinda seems redundant besides being an SSR (therefore draining my resources even harder). The only SSR Saber I desire is Musashi who gets more than enough rate-ups for a decent chance (plus I will whale during EoR3, mark my words).

Vlad though ... he was the only SSR Berserker I wanted in the current pool and he will be maxed out as soon as possible. I finally can enjoy the Arts madness of Tamamo + Vlad. Plus he pretty much eliminated the need for me to pull for Berserker during New Year.

Well, that still leaves me without Zhuge Liang. I think I have 6 Tickets left and around 2-3 single pulls with SQ. If I get him I will abstinate from summoning until next year because this is already ridicilous.

One, AOE Assassin exists?

I'm guessing Harem Ninja is Kotaro since i remember hearing many interesting names for him lol

18 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

One, AOE Assassin exists?

I'm guessing Harem Ninja is Kotaro since i remember hearing many interesting names for him lol

You really can't figure out why Fuuma Kotaro is called that?

3 hours ago, The Priest said:

if you're gonna be waiting a year to roll for SSR/SR units, then why not raise them on the side?

6 hours ago, The Priest said:

You really can't figure out why Fuuma Kotaro is called that?

Other than looking like a generic faceless protagonist I’m not seeing it.

Also, by choosing not to raise gold servants you have cursed your pulls. Have fun next year.

8 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

besides aesthetic 101? Not really

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Other than looking like a generic faceless protagonist I’m not seeing it.

Yes, it's the looks. To be precise it's the hairstyle.

8 hours ago, Czarpy said:

if you're gonna be waiting a year to roll for SSR/SR units, then why not raise them on the side?

Well, mats pretty much. That's why I'm hesitant about raising Mordred seriously. All my Servants are going to be raised at least to their Interlude requirement but the problem is getting their skills into acceptable levels.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Also, by choosing not to raise gold servants you have cursed your pulls. Have fun next year.

I would argue unless you are a whale who is willing to use rainbow apples and have abnormal amount of free time it's naive to raise every single Gold Servant you get. The amount of farming you need to do becomes nauseating, considering maxing out even a single Servant is a long-term goal (even 1*-2* take months to be raised to 10/10/10). SR/SSR are so much worse in that regard (the mats for Scathach, Gilgamesh and Iskandar combined are hell).
In FGO with its abyssmal drop rates planning out your roster with a pessimistic outlook is the way to go and you really should stick with it, even if you get some nice surprises. I certainly did not expect to get Atalanta and Emiya Assassin from my recent pulls but they won't be any higher than their required Ascension levels (Atalanta reached hers thanks to Da Vinci).

My collection has made it past its most difficult hurdles anyway; Iskandar has never a rate-up again (okay, once during NY but still) and he is the rarest Rider. People quiting because of JAlter is ever so slightly amusing to me because she has another rate-up in this very same year.

I mean my remaining goals are pretty modest or at least planned out well enough to tip the odds favorably. From Part 1 to EoR:

Spoiler

Saber:
- Musashi (Shimosa, maybe New Year if I feel like it)
- Suzuka Gozen (4* Servant give-away)
- Bedivere (free and NP2 is achievable from Saber class gacha)

Archer:
- Tomoe Gozen (Shimosa, shares the banner with Musashi)

Lancer:
- (Karna)

Rider:
- Sakata Kintoki (welfare)

Caster:
- Zhuge Liang (every singularity banner; plus this New Year's paid Caster gacha has the highest chance to get him)

Assassin:
- Fuuma Kotarou (3*)

Berserker:
- (Lancelot)

So that only makes Karna and Lancelot very unlikely, especially the former since NA cut his banner. I've already made peace with that fact. Getting Vlad was amazing since he was on the list before.

Edited by The Priest

2 hours ago, The Priest said:

Yes, it's the looks. To be precise it's the hairstyle.

Well, mats pretty much. That's why I'm hesitant about raising Mordred seriously. All my Servants are going to be raised at least to their Interlude requirement but the problem is getting their skills into acceptable levels.

<Snip>

I guess it depends on what you consider to be 'acceptable'. Generally speaking, 4/4/4 is servicable enough and only requires skill gems. Not counting mats for ascension of course, but I'd say it's a worthwhile investment unless you're desperate for the mats.

13 hours ago, The Priest said:

Well, mats pretty much.

Phillius said it already but 4/4/4 and MAX ascension is very doable. We have lotteries, event shops, hunting quests, and guaranteed mat drops from quests depending on what servants you’ve obtained.

Well over half the units in my box are MAX Ascended, completely disregarding the fact that one of them is Lv. 100 and two (with a third on the way) are 10/10/10. It just takes good resource management.

Also when does “raising” servants mean “maxing” them? There are not even enough Lores in the game yet to level every skill past 9.Lv. 1 Golds sitting in your box is bad juju

I’m not wanting for any unit in particular now that I have Jeanne Alter, but in the coming months I’d like to pull for:

-Altria Pendragon (Archer)

-Mysterious Heroine X (Alter)

-Okita Souji

-Altria Pendragon (Rider Alter)

Pretty much everyone else is an afterthought to me at this point.

48 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Phillius said it already but 4/4/4 and MAX ascension is very doable. We have lotteries, event shops, hunting quests, and guaranteed mat drops from quests depending on what servants you’ve obtained.

Well over half the units in my box are MAX Ascended, completely disregarding the fact that one of them is Lv. 100 and two (with a third on the way) are 10/10/10. It just takes good resource management.

Also when does “raising” servants mean “maxing” them? There are not even enough Lores in the game yet to level every skill past 9.Lv. 1 Golds sitting in your box is bad juju

I’m not wanting for any unit in particular now that I have Jeanne Alter, but in the coming months I’d like to pull for:

-Altria Pendragon (Archer)

-Mysterious Heroine X (Alter)

-Okita Souji

-Altria Pendragon (Rider Alter)

Pretty much everyone else is an afterthought to me at this point.

you fraud I thought you mentioned Ruler Martha and li shu wen before.

isn't the only one on that list that's getting a banner this year summer altria?

at this point I should be saving for the Journey to the West banner->Onigashima->Summer Banners.

Anything else is just an impulsive whim. Add on the fact that I sure ain't gonna be rolling, intentionally, for archers/riders anytime soon given that we get two really good welfares. (Summer Mordred would be nice tho.)

Edited by Czarpy

Here I am just waiting for the first Babylon banner because of Enkidu and Caster!Gil.

Also, I heard that the first Babylon Banner is storylock with rate up Enkidu and Caster!Gil basically