Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

2 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

NA Rashomon starts on 5/16.  Probably means we'll get the Kintoki banner during the dead week after FZ ends.

Seems plausible.

Btw. the Blue-Ray release of Heaven's Feel was today. Guess what makes its way to the Internet.
God damn, the OST of Heaven's Feel is divine.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, The Priest said:

Seems plausible.

Btw. the Blue-Ray release of Heaven's Feel was today. Guess what makes its way to the Internet.
God damn, the OST of Heaven's Feel is divine.

I just found out that Heaven's Feel will be showing at my local theater in two months.

when the next heaven's feel movie comes out, I don't think it's gonna be shown in theaters due to very squiggly reasons.

Without watching Heaven Feel, I have a couple questions.

Spoiler
  • Does Sakura really need a past of being violated by worms almost everyday? Rape as a backstory, I find fails often in fiction due to  the implication in the story. 
  • Does Shinji really needed to be a rapist? He is already a scumbag enough without adding screwing his sister and Medusa over.

14 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Without watching Heaven Feel, I have a couple questions.

Hide contents
  • Does Sakura really need a past of being violated by worms almost everyday? Rape as a backstory, I find fails often in fiction due to  the implication in the story. 
  • Does Shinji really needed to be a rapist? He is already a scumbag enough without adding screwing his sister and Medusa over.

Spoiler

Z-O-U-K-E-N

He's pretty much the reason Sakura does it iirc.

man I feel like Jack and MHX are going to be my MVPs for the oni loli bulli event.

did last minute void dust farming for Jing Ke since I want that piece of quartz.  I COULD just use it on mephistopheles, but Jing Ke at least lets me have sexy sexy legs another STNP Quick assassin that might let me pull shenanigans soon enough.

@MrSmokestack Are you rolling for Shuten? She's got the dragon trait which synergizes with Jalter's charisma.

Edited by Czarpy

17 hours ago, Czarpy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Z-O-U-K-E-N

He's pretty much the reason Sakura does it iirc.

@MrSmokestack Are you rolling for Shuten? She's got the dragon trait which synergizes with Jalter's charisma.

Nope! Saving all my quartz for the summer banner. Artoria Archer is a dragon too.

So the event is finally ending after almost three weeks. Yay?

44 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Nope! Saving all my quartz for the summer banner. Artoria Archer is a dragon too.

So the event is finally ending after almost three weeks. Yay?

Have fun with your Caster Marie that spooks you.

how can you pass on MAMA. 

Edited by Czarpy

On 9.5.2018 at 4:02 AM, QKumber said:

I do not know what The Priest has at his disposal, but if you intend to np spam that specific quest, there are better options

I don't really have many alternatives regarding ST damage besides Scathach, Shiki and arguably Gilgamesh. tbh I lean towards any of these 3 because I have no guarantee that I get 5 claws in time for his ascension (while doing his NP interlude as well).

Scathach has obviously the strongest NP damage out of all my Servants and the guaranteed stun helps to stall for a turn. But I don't like her NP gain which makes spamming it quite a bit harder.
Shiki on the other hand has no problem spamming hers but her damage is quite a bit lower due to being a 4* Assassin. Plus she has synergy with Tamamo for the infamous Arts setup.

Gilgamesh is probably my best bet for raw damage because his NP is very comparable to a Buster ST NP against Ibaraki and since it is AoE it can delete her hands as a bonus. Waver + Gilgamesh + Mash/Leonidas or whatever living shield I can get for him will probably work since he is quite capable of spamming his NP as long he gets some crits off his Arts cards with Golden Rule.

... if everything fails I will count on Cu and Bond CE Herc to survive the battle.

8 minutes ago, The Priest said:

... if everything fails I will count on Cu and Bond CE Herc to survive the battle.

Just remember that Ibaraki's NP wipes buffs after damage, so Cu's Batcon (or really any Batcon) is useless for surviving her NP.

3 hours ago, The Priest said:

I don't really have many alternatives regarding ST damage besides Scathach, Shiki and arguably Gilgamesh. tbh I lean towards any of these 3 because I have no guarantee that I get 5 claws in time for his ascension (while doing his NP interlude as well).

Scathach has obviously the strongest NP damage out of all my Servants and the guaranteed stun helps to stall for a turn. But I don't like her NP gain which makes spamming it quite a bit harder.
Shiki on the other hand has no problem spamming hers but her damage is quite a bit lower due to being a 4* Assassin. Plus she has synergy with Tamamo for the infamous Arts setup.

Gilgamesh is probably my best bet for raw damage because his NP is very comparable to a Buster ST NP against Ibaraki and since it is AoE it can delete her hands as a bonus. Waver + Gilgamesh + Mash/Leonidas or whatever living shield I can get for him will probably work since he is quite capable of spamming his NP as long he gets some crits off his Arts cards with Golden Rule.

I was specifically talking with Czarpy about Vlad - mainly because his zerk modifier would be wasted on Ibaraki dealing only 1.5x dmg instead of 2.0 of ANY other class. And Vlad takes the same dmg as any class aswell.

Among your options, if you plan on using a single dmg dealer - for 3BP specifically - Scathach should work on most of the days. Even with her subpar np gain, and assuming the ever so often used support Waver, with the lengh of the quest she should be able to fire 2~3 times her lance without THAT much issue. Remember we have a wave 1 of trash units that helps with np gain. Specially if you have some stars to help her land some crits along the way.

My fear with AoE dmg dealers like Gil is allowing Ibaraki to have 3 actions per turn! With her zerk mod and possibilities of 10k+ critical strikes, I don`t know how early we can destroy her add-ons.

I`ve also saw some old videos using Robin Hood comps, so that should be an option!

I believe you do not own any of the Caster SSR supports right? No waver nor Tamamo correct?

I kind of hope that the upcoming Kogetsukan event on JP features animation updates for the older featured servants, though that's because Marie is part of the quest story and I want her to get new animations.  Stheno, Euryale, and Mephistopheles need an update too.

It's not like NA will get the animations any time soon, but it'd be nice to know that they're there.

I got my 2nd MLB His Rightful Place! Much celebrations were had.

As for the upcoming event, I'm not sure how I'll be handling it. I have Jalter and Robin, but they are not maxed out since I lack ascension mats and EXP. I guess I could try an ARTs team with Tamamo using Medea or Shiki as damage dealers. Alternatively, I do have my NP3 MHX, but I don't know how effective she will be compared to other options.

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

I was specifically talking with Czarpy about Vlad - mainly because his zerk modifier would be wasted on Ibaraki dealing only 1.5x dmg instead of 2.0 of ANY other class. And Vlad takes the same dmg as any class aswell.

Among your options, if you plan on using a single dmg dealer - for 3BP specifically - Scathach should work on most of the days. Even with her subpar np gain, and assuming the ever so often used support Waver, with the lengh of the quest she should be able to fire 2~3 times her lance without THAT much issue. Remember we have a wave 1 of trash units that helps with np gain. Specially if you have some stars to help her land some crits along the way.

My fear with AoE dmg dealers like Gil is allowing Ibaraki to have 3 actions per turn! With her zerk mod and possibilities of 10k+ critical strikes, I don`t know how early we can destroy her add-ons.

I`ve also saw some old videos using Robin Hood comps, so that should be an option!

I believe you do not own any of the Caster SSR supports right? No waver nor Tamamo correct?

yeah Vlad isn't the best unless you have the legend of dracula skill. :/

Wonder how good Li Shu Wen would be for those that got him via story gacha.

20 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

is Li available already?? I thought you could summon him only with Sanzang during... journey to the west I think it`s the name?

Spoiler

Screenshot_(11_de_mai_de_2018_00_11_53).jpg.8dbbf64ff32bfcf4ae874a3a3b9ee402.jpg

Thank you Fate Zero Accel! Fun story and got QP for ages!!! except JeanneAlter, every SSR is sitting at 7/7/7 or higher! FeelsGoodMan :D

And many of the lowbies aswell! Caesar at 8/8/8 now too! Need some extra lores for the Fatman

20 minutes ago, QKumber said:

is Li available already?? I thought you could summon him only with Sanzang during... journey to the west I think it`s the name?

Hide contents

Screenshot_(11_de_mai_de_2018_00_11_53).jpg.8dbbf64ff32bfcf4ae874a3a3b9ee402.jpg

Thank you Fate Zero Accel! Fun story and got QP for ages!!! except JeanneAlter, every SSR is sitting at 7/7/7 or higher! FeelsGoodMan :D

And many of the lowbies aswell! Caesar at 8/8/8 now too! Need some extra lores for the Fatman

he's a story gacha only summon, like cu alter, medb, edison, bedivere, etc.

i just realized all the hilarious shenanigans I could pull off with shuten/robin/tamamo. might use a little quartz.

really on the fence about kintoki, but then I remember his mama is coming. 

Edited by Czarpy

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

he's a story gacha only summon, like cu alter, medb, edison, bedivere, etc.

i just realized all the hilarious shenanigans I could pull off with shuten/robin/tamamo. might use a little quartz.

really on the fence about kintoki, but then I remember his mama is coming. 

really? hmm I kinda want him but not veeeery much =p

oh and btw if anyone got a spot open on friend slot, just send me one! I had a dude away from the game for 20 days so he got the booty ><

2 hours ago, Czarpy said:

Pretty bad when you consider his main niche is 100% crit buff. Crit damage buff doesnt work well in Event power up stuf

His steroid pack is nice though

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

27 minutes ago, QKumber said:

really? hmm I kinda want him but not veeeery much =p

oh and btw if anyone got a spot open on friend slot, just send me one! I had a dude away from the game for 20 days so he got the booty ><

he's a 4 star in an upcoming gacha so it's not unviable to attempt to get him.

5 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Pretty bad when you consider his main niche is 100% crit buff. Crit damage buff doesnt work well in Event power up stuf

His steroid pack is nice though

oh whoops.

Does anyone have Li Shu Wen atm? I asked on some fb groups but noone's shown one in NA. 

So a couple days ago I bought the $40 quartz pack to do a last couple rolls on the F/Z banner (mostly hoping for the CEs).  First 10 roll, nada.  Second 10 roll... Iskandar.  Single roll afterwards.... another Iskandar.  Waver is happy to have his boyfriend back.

Also who's ready to bully Ibaraki in a week's time?  IIRC all Japanese Servants get a damage boost (or is that only in Onigashima?) so make sure to have your Tamamos, Okitas, Nobus, Emiyas, and others trained up.

3 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Also who's ready to bully Ibaraki in a week's time?  IIRC all Japanese Servants get a damage boost (or is that only in Onigashima?) so make sure to have your Tamamos, Okitas, Nobus, Emiyas, and others trained up.

That's Onigashima.  No bonus servants here, only CEs.

so i just noticed something

tesla looks really really REALLY good for Rashomon

1. AOE so no worry for hiting the hands to death

2. 5 CD on his skills including PIoneer of the stars which you can use 2-3 times over the 15 turn timer

3. minimized damage thanks to potential Stun

4. Ibaraki is Earth

yeah if anyone have skilled Tesla i'd be trying that out lol

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

so i just noticed something

tesla looks really really REALLY good for Rashomon

1. AOE so no worry for hiting the hands to death

2. 5 CD on his skills including PIoneer of the stars which you can use 2-3 times over the 15 turn timer

3. minimized damage thanks to potential Stun

4. Ibaraki is Earth

@eclipse has tesla lol.

Man I'm a lowkey tesla fan, but I really wish he had more attack steroids.

2 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Yes, I have Tesla.  But you'll have to give me your FC, since my list is currently full (but may not be for long).

Blew the 6 Squartz I got from bond exp and logins this past week and the sole ticket. Got 2 copies of Hermitage (who uses this shit unless you're E rank luck or a newbie?)

Got that weird 5* Kirei CE that raises defense/buster/quick/arts by 8%. It's not the worst, but ehhh.

The Priest smiled, but he gave me a 5* ce so I can't fucking complain lol.

On a side note, doing the Lu Bu quest to get his third skill. The demerit sucks, but who cares about defense debuffs when I can just SMASH.

Does grailed Lu Bu scale well? Might consider having to get him max fou'd, but then I remember that Herc can spook me anytime and seems to show up on a lot of singularity/class banners.

Edited by Czarpy

9 hours ago, Czarpy said:

Blew the 6 Squartz I got from bond exp and logins this past week and the sole ticket. Got 2 copies of Hermitage (who uses this shit unless you're E rank luck or a newbie?)

Got that weird 5* Kirei CE that raises defense/buster/quick/arts by 8%. It's not the worst, but ehhh.

The Priest smiled, but he gave me a 5* ce so I can't fucking complain lol.

On a side note, doing the Lu Bu quest to get his third skill. The demerit sucks, but who cares about defense debuffs when I can just SMASH.

Does grailed Lu Bu scale well? Might consider having to get him max fou'd, but then I remember that Herc can spook me anytime and seems to show up on a lot of singularity/class banners.

arguably best scaling of 3* in general

If grailed to L90(calculated with me taking L100 grailed stats in the wiki, so it doesn't count in Fou +1000 to make up for harder access to L90 info) hes the only R servant in the game who can compete with SSR at their NP5 status besides Robin Hood(60.000 base NP damage at L90 with NO BUFF WHATSOEVER is so batshit it slightly beats Jalter + Sca). Around as powerful as Enkidu who currently is the strongest of Three Knight Class pre-interlude servant as a standalone, and almost as strong as Kintoki Rider. Compared to extra class, he's about on par with NP2 Jalter(who to be fair only have 1 rival for Base statistics: Scathtatch) and NP5 Abigail

This is on top of neat stuff like defensive buff on a Berserker, and him being a crit zerker

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner