Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently sitting at 292M as of this morning. I’ve slowed down a bit but I’m gonna pick up with some gourd grinding later.

Rider day is going to be cancer. I’m thinking about saving my refills just so I have plenty of chances to get the 30M for those god hearts.

3 hours ago, Czarpy said:

@eclipse

Reveal hidden contents

I only have one of these.  Fionn continues to evade me.  Am currently saving for the next big thing.  Shuten's a lower priority for me, since my Assassins are really good.

Well, I failed the 3 BP quest now 3 times and I lost some BP regen due to having not much time on this weekend.
Damage point wise I'm at 167M (since yesterday I'm only doing 3 BP) and still have all the refills saved for the more tedious days ahead (or getting the high damage quests latter). Crit Team with MLB Ushiwakamaru and MLB Kintoki are putting in some serious work but today's hands are really cancer for them (let's double buff Ibaraki so she can crit the entire team to death, how fun).

Still have to do a lot of currency farming though. Aside from CEs I only bought up the Void's Dust and I want everything but Statues and maybe Serpent Jewels.

80M points. Keep dying on the 3BP raid even if I attempt to stall it. Should I MLB the kintoki CE? 

If I MLB the kintoki CE, then I can pop Hans onto the team with the * event CE, toss Tamamo/mashu the 5* event CE, toss the other one of those two the MLB kintoki CE, and then give the 4* event CE to my pick of either Cu or David.

I'm thinking of using CA Haasan on the rider day as a final backup due to the PfA equivalent he has.

5 hours ago, Czarpy said:

80M points. Keep dying on the 3BP raid even if I attempt to stall it. Should I MLB the kintoki CE? 

If I MLB the kintoki CE, then I can pop Hans onto the team with the * event CE, toss Tamamo/mashu the 5* event CE, toss the other one of those two the MLB kintoki CE, and then give the 4* event CE to my pick of either Cu or David.

I'm thinking of using CA Haasan on the rider day as a final backup due to the PfA equivalent he has.

If you get at least one drop, mlb the Kintoki ce.  The laddar gives 6, and 1mlb + 2 non mlb gives the same bonus as 4 non mlb.  

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

If you get at least one drop, mlb the Kintoki ce.  The laddar gives 6, and 1mlb + 2 non mlb gives the same bonus as 4 non mlb.  

I only have enough for one mlb. 

24 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Then yeah, don't MLB it yet.  You'll get a higher bonus with 4 non MLB.

funny thing, I JUST got a kintoki CE drop now.

Reached the 300M DP sometime yesterday. Now I can destress with some therapeutic 2 BP grinding as I oneshot the boss in a single turn using AOE NPs. I’ll only do 3 BP for the daily quests now.

Got a drop to MLB my Kintoki CE. That makes my plugsuit crit strategy much more consistent since Jeanne gets a minimum of 30 crits stars now instead of 25.

I’m still missing Bloodstone Tear, Atk Fou, 3* and 4* EXP cards, and the 500 mana prisms from the shop. They’ll come naturally over the next couple of days hopefully.

Tomorrow Arjuna will be useless so RIP my hand killer. I'll grab a support Artoria/Mordred and do nothing but 2BP, at least I'll clear the shop fast with all those Kiyo CEs I got. 

While waiting for my BP to recharge, I decided to start watching Fate/Apocrypha. I am currently on episode 5.

I was having an all right time before Sieg showed up. I guess Cardboard Guy really lives up to his name as I am already disliking him from the start. I want to see more of the Necromancer Guy and Mordred, as well as see what is going on with Fran and her master. Seeing Jeanne is okay, but I fear for her character since she is supposedly really attached to Sieg.

We'll see how this goes... I'll probably end up marathoning it and finishing the series in a day or two.
Edit: Putting some notes (show impressions) for myself here for later use. May contain spoilers for Fate/Apocrypha.

Spoiler

- The first 12 episodes aren't that bad. While I definitely seen better animated sequences, what does exist is passable and I'm enjoying what I am seeing. I especially love moments with the Necromancer and Mordred, as well as seeing some insight on the Yggdmillennia family. Shakespeare being Shakespeare is also fun.
- However, I must admit the low points of the show is whenever Sieg is around. I can see why so many dislike his character (starts off as a simple homunculus and then starts pulling off crazy feats). If there is one thing I can give him, it is his story arc with the other homunculi. The other stuff he pulls off is a bit BS.
-- Also, his relationship with Jeanne seems out of left field. Why does she start liking him? It may be the human vessel Jeanne is in, but I have a feeling it is Jeanne itself (the Heroic Spririt)

- Spartacus seems like a waste of a character. Also, the fact that there are two "big monster" fights is also a bit lame (the first is Spartacus in his transformed form and the second is with the Black Caster's Giant Golem).
- After watching a bit of the show, I can see why some like Mordred, Fran, Astolfo, Jack, and the other servants. It definitely raised my desire to add them to my Chaldea, but they are still lower priority compared to some of my current projects.

Edited by Sire

I tried an Astolfo I found in the support list with an MLB shana-o CE and brought hans/tamamo with the MLB+1 kintoki CEs for fun.

Managed to totally cream a 2bp raid but lol.

33083976_10216411849590496_3270348181195456512_n.thumb.jpg.01bc51b8e2633d7e86be6b53996008c6.jpg

He dun look so gae here

@Phillius the Crestfallen @MrSmokestack
Seems like NA manages just fine with Ibaraki. We managed to break the first day where time limit is only a single day.
... question is how well will people fare during the Rider day.

---
MLB a 2nd Kintoki CE. Almost got the maximum damage output from CE.
But good god, grinding the shop is such a chore in this event. Still have the EXP, Fous, Dragon Fangs, Tearstones and Mana Prisms to go.

30 minutes ago, The Priest said:

Seems like NA manages just fine with Ibaraki. We managed to break the first day where time limit is only a single day.

---
MLB a 2nd Kintoki CE. Almost got the maximum damage output from CE.
But good god, grinding the shop is such a chore in this event. Still have the EXP, Fous, Dragon Fangs, Tearstones and Mana Prisms to go.

rider day is going to be interesting to try.

I think I'm just gonna do the 2bp repeatedly on the rider raids tho. It's not worth fucking around without caster support, even with other servants with support oriented classes.

d'Eon is soo good in the lancer raid. Just takes forever to die. Waver/Mashu/Tamamo can put up a stall for about 5 turns.

Well, that's what happens when one can stack 5 defense buffs and damage cuts. Cu just shows up on the last two turns and lasts for two hits. I wonder if CA Hassan could work in the rider day's stall team tho.

7 hours ago, The Priest said:

Between MHX, Kerry, and Koujirou, I think I'll be fine.  MHX gets priority for the MLB Shana-oh (her NP knocks off a million if everything aligns), and Kerry can either debuff or focus-fire Mash before going down.  Probably use Cu as the last-ditch stall attempt.

Today kinda sucks.  I'll need to burn a few rice balls to hit the 15M benchmark.

EDIT: Now it's tomorrow.  Ibaraki's being turned into a banana split thanks to Tesla.  Robin hood does one million damage with his NP.

Edited by eclipse

Hit 300 Mil yesterday, so I've been gourd farming and it's going pretty well. Still doing 6M for the Damage quests and all I've had to change team-wise is moving Cu Alter to the front so he can get rid of the hands.

8 hours ago, The Priest said:

So it would seem, but the real test will be the last day.

Speaking of, I wasn't playing JP when this event dropped or re-run, so is there a reason we haven't been getting the Quartz quests?

40 minutes ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

Hit 300 Mil yesterday, so I've been gourd farming and it's going pretty well. Still doing 6M for the Damage quests and all I've had to change team-wise is moving Cu Alter to the front so he can get rid of the hands.

So it would seem, but the real test will be the last day.

Speaking of, I wasn't playing JP when this event dropped or re-run, so is there a reason we haven't been getting the Quartz quests?

Not sure if this is your problem but iirc the Pursuit Quest was limited during the duration between current HP bar getting emptied into the next daily reset

I missed 1 pursuit and Bloodstone daily this way iirc

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Not sure if this is your problem but iirc the Pursuit Quest was limited during the duration between current HP bar getting emptied into the next daily reset

I missed 1 pursuit and Bloodstone daily this way iirc

Ah, that would explain it.

That's pretty annoying considering that she'd be dying at around 3:00 AM Australia time, but oh well.

Robin Hood/Tamamo/Waver/Mashu/David(or d'Eon)/Cu seems to be the only team that can reliably clear this node.

Oh well, that's what happens when I don't have Jalter or Waver of my own.

Oh, right, the full team.

It's Tesla/Robin Hood/Waver (thank you to everyone that shares him!)/David/Mash/Immortal Cu.  If Cu ever hits the field, there's usually two turns remaining, which he can easily stall.  Currently netting 4-5 million, depending on how the arts cards align.  Mash tanks the first Ibaraki, second one falls victim to David's Harp of Healing.  Third one never goes off, thanks to stuns.  Tesla can usually NP twice.