Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

Good bye Saber day, you got me to 150M from the 61M I was at. Today is terrible so I'll do 2BP to clear the shop will do and for Berserker day I think my current team will work nicely (I'll just kill the hands ASAP instead of stalling them and hope the banana doesn't crit me to death).

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn’t feel like trying to deal with Rider hands and NP down today, so I did 2 BP ~20 times instead at an average of 4 turns each run. Glad I saved my refills for this!

The god hearts from today’s quests went straight to Jeanne Alter. Finally she is 10/10/10. I can die in peace.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

I didn’t feel like trying to deal with Rider hands and NP down today, so I did 2 BP ~20 times instead at an average of 4 turns each run. Glad I saved my refills for this!

The god hearts from today’s quests went straight to Jeanne Alter. Finally she is 10/10/10. I can die in peace.

don't forget your Jalter Lily in about 7/8 months.

No Hearts for me since I'm still 5k away and my schedule doesn't work that well for these single day rodeos.

Currently I am at 121M for Damage Points. I do not think I'll be hitting 300M to clear out that side, so I'll likely be cruising 2BP for Gourds and try to get stuff from the shop. Having Berserkers on the last several days does not help my stall team of Tamamo+Orion+Support Waver, and I do not think I have enough DPS to burst down 6M HP.

As for good news, I managed to ascend Jalter to her 3rd form! Once I get the EXP and one more Heart I'll be able to max out her ascensions and start being able to use her properly.

rushed 2 bp repeatedly to nuke banana loli.

I'm probably going to be hitting under 300 million damage points, but all I really care about it netting the summoning tickets, quartz, and exp mats I want.

if I had either Waver or Jalter, I'd probably be able to do this event pretty easily. Shame there's no arts centric avengers out right now.

-Got Nobu's level maxed. Nursery Rhyme/Caster Liz are next for this day's use of exp cards.

-Sooo close to getting bond exp quartz. Tamacat/Emiya/Nightingale/Rama only need around 30 missions or so to get it up. 

Medusa is really convenient for farming, but I kinda wish she was 4* too

I ended 1M short of getting the hearts... Oh well, I have quite a few and I think the only servants I have that want them are Medea and Euryale and yet I only have 8 seeds when I need a million of those

Berserker day feels a lot better than Rider, support Waver is back! Killing the hands turn 1 is a must but it makes things kinda easier because, outside of stray crits, it isn't that hard to keep the banana in check. 

I guess I'll do nothing but 3BP, let's see if I can reach 2M at least.

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

I ended 1M short of getting the hearts... Oh well, I have quite a few and I think the only servants I have that want them are Medea and Euryale and yet I only have 8 seeds when I need a million of those

Berserker day feels a lot better than Rider, support Waver is back! Killing the hands turn 1 is a must but it makes things kinda easier because, outside of stray crits, it isn't that hard to keep the banana in check. 

I guess I'll do nothing but 3BP, let's see if I can reach 2M at least.

Camelot's coming up and euryale is th eeasy button for that.

oh hey I think I'm going to stash all up for journey to the west.

Considering that the Onigashima event is coming after Journey to the West, what's the recommended set-up for f2p servants?

I was thinking Nobu/Shiki/Kojirou/Ushi/Kiyo+my EMIYA.

Gonna have to max my Regend tho. 

3 hours ago, Czarpy said:

Camelot's coming up and euryale is th eeasy button for that.

oh hey I think I'm going to stash all up for journey to the west.

For sure. I like her a lot so I'll grail her to 90 because I can Artemis who? Let the loli goddess show you how to kill males

I'm dreading grinding to the west but I seriously need class gems so I'll try my best for them.

Finally done with this event.

I’ve bought everything from shop save statues and monuments, and I got two drops of each 5* CE if memory doesn’t fail me. All the dailies are finished thanks to spamming refills on 2 BP, and I accumulated a little over 400M DP throughout. All I have to do now is wait for the final pursuit quest to grab the fourth and final Lore.

Overall, the event was fun if not a bit stressful since I didn’t have a Waver of my own. I’m definitely looking forward to future raids, though!

13 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Next thursday for Journey to the Hell. Followed by Onigashima

They weren't kidding with "authentic experience". Not even a short break between this and Journey to the West.
... good thing all the Event Servants in my possession are at max. Ascension (minus Lu Bu).

Got all the damage rewards and now I'm 3-turning 2 BP Ibaraki with Waver + Gilgamesh for more event currency. Still need to farm at least 2500 more for the Mana Prism and EXP.

My most successful team thus far has been St George/Support Waver/Gil frontline and David/Mash/Cu backline.
Gil has the LB Ushi CE, support Waver has the LB Carp CE, and everyone else has a non LB'd Carp CE
The MC I used was the Default one.

Finally this raid is approaching it`s end. 5 days for zerks is just annoying ><

It was fun, still is messing around, but after 1 week it is getting old fast! Tired of replaying the same fight over and over tbh ><

Might break 500mil who knows.... still hunting for 2 more carp drops to mlb 2nd one, but prob won`t happen sadly

Due to the timing of Rider Day's Ibaraki free quest, I spammed it like crazy.  Did something like 35M damage on that day.

Last 'zerker push!  Dunno if I'll hit my goal of 200M, but it's gonna be close.  Really want a couple more of each event CE, but we shall see what the drops do to me!

Did 300 m and cleared the shop aside from monuments and pieces.  What’s the most efficient node for CE drops?  Because that’s all I really care about now, I’d like to have the last carp I need for 2 mlb copies.  I’d need 2 more Ushis to 2 mlb that, so less pressed for that than carps.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

3 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Did 300 m and cleared the shop aside from monuments and pieces.  What’s the most efficient node for CE drops?  Because that’s all I really care about now, I’d like to have the last carp I need for 2 mlb copies.  I’d need 2 more Ushis to 2 mlb that, so less pressed for that than carps.

2 BP is (probably) better for farming.
For one you don't need your entire team decked out with Damage boost CEs which opens up room for drop CEs (this goes for your Support slot as well). Plus it's also better for your sanity since stalling 3 BP is pretty tedious. In comparision a MLB AoE Servant with enough buffs will wipe out Ibaraki and her hands in 1-2 turns.

1 minute ago, The Priest said:

2 BP is (probably) better for farming.
For one you don't need your entire team decked out with Damage boost CEs which opens up room for drop CEs (this goes for your Support slot as well). Plus it's also better for your sanity since stalling 3 BP is pretty tedious. In comparision a MLB AoE Servant with enough buffs will wipe out Ibaraki and her hands in 1-2 turns.

So the same thing I’ve been doing since Rider day, eh?  Time to pray I get the CEs then.

3 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

if you do not care about gourds drops, might spam 1bp. A bit better for bond pts and similar drop rate IIRC

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

if you do not care about gourds drops, might spam 1bp. A bit better for bond pts and similar drop rate IIRC

This is the kind of advice you would expect from someone who have lost their sanity completely

looking back this is a good move for bond

1BP -4520 Bonds per golden donuts

2BP -3060 Bonds per golden donuts

The drop suffer because of 3 icon only on 1 BP though. Not sure how much icons are there for 2 BP

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Apparently the FGO Reddit is blowing up a bit with a "State of FGO NA" post. In short it basically compares the NA servers with the other releases (China, Taiwan, Korea), and NA is getting the short end of the stick. The place is also a gold mine with Reddit Gold being tossed left and right.

Reading the comparisons make me a bit sad. Personally I would like a pace like Taiwan's (they are slowly catching up to JP instead of sticking with the  "2 years behind" schedule). Korea is lightning fast while China has plenty of Quality of Life improvements that NA does not have. I believe the NA branch is understaffed and everything that do needs to be greenlit while the other branches seem to be more independent.
In other news, Georgios will be bond 10 really soon. He'll be my first Bond 10 Servant! Now I just have to get enough EXP cards to get him up to 90...

Never have I been happier to be F2P in a game.  I guess it wasn't my imagination that the quartz influx felt really slow in the past few months.

Oh... That explains why it feels like I never have enough apples even when people said that we would be swimming in them. I'd like to get those quartz and apples we're missing...

It's interesting that NA is falling behind compared to the other servers (although it's kinda understandable considering that NA is understaffed) and normally I wouldn't really mind that but seeing the free stuff we're missing feels bad.

55 minutes ago, Sire said:

Apparently the FGO Reddit is blowing up a bit with a "State of FGO NA" post. In short it basically compares the NA servers with the other releases (China, Taiwan, Korea), and NA is getting the short end of the stick. The place is also a gold mine with Reddit Gold being tossed left and right.

Reading the comparisons make me a bit sad. Personally I would like a pace like Taiwan's (they are slowly catching up to JP instead of sticking with the  "2 years behind" schedule). Korea is lightning fast while China has plenty of Quality of Life improvements that NA does not have. I believe the NA branch is understaffed and everything that do needs to be greenlit while the other branches seem to be more independent.
In other news, Georgios will be bond 10 really soon. He'll be my first Bond 10 Servant! Now I just have to get enough EXP cards to get him up to 90...

given how well FGO NA did on google play charts, it's probably safe to say that the game's going to be around for a good while.

Although trying to give us the 2 years behind sched is stupid.