Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

3 hours ago, Tonton said:

is anyone here playing on an emulator? how would I go around to doing that?

I tried. A big problem is the best one is MeMu, and even then there's a block on emulators. You'll have to use multiple things like Lollipop too.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TheInternetExplorer said:

Still rerolling?

Nah i'm being stubborn and going with what I get haha. I've never liked re-rolling really.

I've always wanted to play it ever since I saw videos of people playing the Japanese version. 

ID: 285,321,342

It's pretty fun so far. I stopped rerolling once I got Tamamo Cat and Liz. I'll probably pick Herc, Marie or Emiya from the choosing your 4* thing. 

I think I am insane enough to run two accounts even though I just started this game.

One thing that bothers me is how we're forced to use a Support unit, and it is [mostly] always an overpowered unit that handles battles for you. I wish I could focus on using only my team's Servants.

If you go into your party setup, you should be able to move your support to the backline. It's not perfect for your purposes, but they would be the last to come out in slot 6. On party setup, press the line up button to swap them around.

Currently sharing Saber Lucius, whose job is to Mind's Eye the minute the enemy unleashes hell. Had no plans on rerolling, and am doing just fine with my team. . .which is heavy on guys. . .I can't possibly fathom why. :P:

15 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Currently sharing Saber Lucius, whose job is to Mind's Eye the minute the enemy unleashes hell. Had no plans on rerolling, and am doing just fine with my team. . .which is heavy on guys. . .I can't possibly fathom why. :P:

Added you, guess we both have the same leader right now :P: 

On 6/28/2017 at 6:38 PM, Jedi said:

Give me your luck.

My luck is getting a few 5*s and then never rolling anymore for like half a year, you don't want that :P:

21 minutes ago, Sophie said:

My luck is getting a few 5*s and then never rolling anymore for like half a year, you don't want that :P:

I might though! If I get like Zhuge Liang and a super lucky 4* Nero pull

2 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I might though! If I get like Zhuge Liang and a super lucky 4* Nero pull

Well, if we're going by JPN releases, Nerofest should be the first event, so I would wait for pull for Nero since she'll have a rate up during that :P

Just now, Sophie said:

Well, if we're going by JPN releases, Nerofest should be the first event, so I would wait for pull for Nero since she'll have a rate up during that :P

Thats good to know, I'll probably save stuff for it, how long will it be before it though haha.

6 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Thats good to know, I'll probably save stuff for it, how long will it be before it though haha.

I dunno.
I'm not sure how fast they wanna push stuff out for USA, so.

Yeah, IIRC the order of events was Nero Fest, Halloween 2015 (considered the first proper, well done event), then Guda Guda Honnouji.  Halloween and Guda Guda both give free 4 star Servants (Caster Elisabeth Bathory and Archer Oda Nobunaga respectively)

EDIT:  After spending Quartz on a couple of additional 10 rolls, I think I'm gonna save my Quartz and start gathering tickets in preparation for Scathach's release.  Or maybe not, since it looks like her first available period was about 4-5 months after the game came out.

Edited by The Geek

Huh, I didn't realize that Liz and a few others don't have their updated animations. That sucks.

Also, the first actual event was the Moon Goddess Event with Orion and Artemis.

Also:

Spoiler

LRtVXOuWXRlzNyY9pS7Z5EYIjyW8Dg7lulnAA37l

I'm glad to see that Marie knows her Persona too.

Edited by Midori Mage

Talking about luck, I'm finally content with gaccha games

I think I've spent all the luck I would have in the next 30 years in this pull.

4 hours ago, Midori Mage said:

Huh, I didn't realize that Liz and a few others don't have their updated animations. That sucks.

Also:

Reveal hidden contents

LRtVXOuWXRlzNyY9pS7Z5EYIjyW8Dg7lulnAA37l

I'm glad to see that Marie knows her Persona too.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the Moon Goddess event.  Which is weird considering Artemis/Orion was the first 5 star I got in JP version.

And I had the same thought during Marie's conversations with Jeanne in Orleans.  Marie confirmed best.

I'm currently in Septem, and I'm sad that they changed Nero's "Umu" into "Mhmm"

RIP Umu. ;_;

Edited by The Geek

16 hours ago, Midori Mage said:

I thought the first one was Nerofest, just glancing at the wiki that's what it seemed like, I mean obviously I could be wrong, but.

14 hours ago, Sophie said:

I thought the first one was Nerofest, just glancing at the wiki that's what it seemed like, I mean obviously I could be wrong, but.

I think what they mean is that the Moon Goddess Event was the first proper event.  Supposedly Nero Fest was... bad.

EDIT:  Just to clarify it looks like the order is:  Nero Fest, Moon Goddess, Halloween 2015, Guda Guda Honnouji, Christmas 2015, Saber Wars, Valentine 2016, Kara no Kyoukai Collab, Da Vinci Event, Count of Monte Cristo Event, Fate/Accel Zero Order, Ibaraki Douji Raid, Journey to the West, Onigashima, Summer 2016, Prisma Causeway, Halloween 2016, Christmas 2016, Guda Guda Meiji Ishin, and SE.RA.PH

Not counting event reruns.

Edited by The Geek

I wish this game had Servants inspired in Tsukihime characters just like there is a Shiki Ryougi as a Servant. I'd more than welcome a Ciel, Nanaya Shiki (in his late-game persona) and Akiha.

2 hours ago, Rapier said:

I wish this game had Servants inspired in Tsukihime characters just like there is a Shiki Ryougi as a Servant. I'd more than welcome a Ciel, Nanaya Shiki (in his late-game persona) and Akiha.

Spoiler

I want to say there's a variant of Berserker Arcrueid, but I'm not sure if she's in the game, or if I even have the right character!

Anyway, I ascended a bunch of my characters.  I don't care if most of them are 3*, they're serving me well NOW.