Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

The song or my irrational desire to max Shiki before the event has lasted a week?

Insert <Why not both? meme> here.

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Also no bulli

Now you start accusing others of bullying without a good reason. Keep it going, faker.

---

For the first time I'm out of QP, huh.
Being on an upgrade spree with Cu drained me of all my QP stock. I only have around ~1m left which is thankfully enough to max. level Shiki once I get the last knife.

Edited by Zeratul

Remember that the event give some QP rewards... for collecting bottles / ice creams / cats - so prob around 18 million QP - if you haven`t collected them all yet

and the event is making justice to some chars finally!!! Boudica and Methman <3

2 hours ago, Zeratul said:

Insert <Why not both? meme> here.

I mean I don’t really care but ok

Now you start accusing others of bullying without a good reason. Keep it going, faker.

Don’t mention knives around Yuri please

I just finished all the floors, so other than twiddling my thumbs waiting for Rooftop to unlock, I’ll do the last few missions and get Shiki to NP5.

Room 804 was a fun node to do blind. I recommend starting NP CEs so you don’t get wiped!

EDIT: Woah, I just got a Rapunzel spawn in place of one of the Vengeful Spirits while running random nodes.

Edited by MrSmokestack

3 hours ago, QKumber said:

Remember that the event give some QP rewards... for collecting bottles / ice creams / cats - so prob around 18 million QP - if you haven`t collected them all yet

Yeah, I have already burned through that. Even the sizeable stash I made from Valentine is gone.
Raising Skill from 6 to 10 really cuts deep in the QP bank. I did:
- Saber Alter's Mana Burst to 10
- Heracles' Valor to 10
- Cu is at 6/10/10 now
- Shiki's Mystic Eyes to 8
No wonder people farm the QP Dailies like mad.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I don't think that's the core issue here.

Woah, I just got a Rapunzel spawn in place of one of the Vengeful Spirits while running random nodes.

Every Vengeful Spirit spawn can be replaced by a Rapunzel; even the additional spawns. That's the question mark on most nodes that didn't get revealed in the info.
That's why I was concerned if farming them requires stupid luck (fortunately not but still very tedious).

For everyone who has Peerless Puppeteer or the Mature Gentleman CE please put them on your Assassin slot. Makes farming the Parking Lot that much more efficient.

Edited by Zeratul

4 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Yeah, I have already burned through that. Even the sizeable stash I made from Valentine is gone.
- Heracles' Valor to 10
- Cu is at 6/10/10 now

Every Vengeful Spirit spawn can be replaced by a Rapunzel; even the additional spawns. That's the question mark on most nodes that didn't get revealed in the info.
That's why I was concerned if farming them requires stupid luck (fortunately not but still very tedious).

For everyone who has Peerless Puppeteer or the Mature Gentleman CE please put them on your Assassin slot. Makes farming the Parking Lot that much more efficient.

ugh thank fucking god the event is fairly easy until we get to the 7th-8th floor. I'm still trying to get my 6th floor all cleared right now which means moar farming.

It also means I get to play around and get Shiki+2 bronze servants bond level up. (I want the gold apples they give as a reward. Da Vinci event is coming up down the line after all!)

I mean I don’t really care but ok

I just finished all the floors, so other than twiddling my thumbs waiting for Rooftop to unlock, I’ll do the last few missions and get Shiki to NP5.

Room 804 was a fun node to do blind. I recommend starting NP CEs so you don’t get wiped!

EDIT: Woah, I just got a Rapunzel spawn in place of one of the Vengeful Spirits while running random nodes.

Unlimited Blade Works still produces knives you know.

yay got Salter to FA on the last of the shop exp embers.  Jacked her mana burst to lvl 6 for shits and giggles. Thankfully the shop's got scales.

Spoiler

I'm just happy to finally have an entire support party of gold servants. Kinda stupid, but hey I don't have to rely on my friends list for good gold sabers.

Hey I just realized Saber Lily's NP lands a ton of hits. I'm gonna try pairing her with bryn and nobu for fun. (Shit team building, but fuckit)

I've found the easiest method of going through this event is to just bring Vlad+Lu Bu+Support grailed hercules and beat ghosts and zombies to death. It's fun until the higher HP bosses come out.

MLB’d my Mona Lisa!

With the skill gems from the shop I got Saber Alter to 10/4/10, Shielder to 6/10/6, and Shiki to 10/7/5, to name a few. I’ve still got plenty of QP to spare though.

Getting Yin Yang to level 5 is enough to fill Shiki’s NP with an MLB Imaginary Element, which makes for a nice instagib NP on demand with maxed Mystic Eyes.

Atalante and Medusa are now max level, and Mozart is at max ascension. Maybe I should level Paracelsus or Hektor next.

23 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

You lost me

1 hour ago, Zeratul said:

- Heracles' Valor to 10
- Cu is at 6/10/10 now

yeah that was a good amount of skill ups indeed. But not many SSRS... those damn units EAT QP like it is candy!

and unless you really need it quickly, just farm qp slowly daily. It is an easy enough quest to just clear mindlessly at work or something.

but if you can afford to wait, farming during Lotteries is just so much better! I have couple of high lvled skills myself (Sca 10s, Waver 10, Okita/casko/Bryn 7s) and still around 400 million mainly thx to xmas and to excessive SeibaWars tubes (got like 200 million there). I honestly think try to gather mats and go ham during next lottery, while you do dailies as usual :D

which fight in the knk event gives the damned horseshoes.

alexander wants to ascend.

oh yaymore evil bones. I'ma need to check the list to see who uses these and who I have on the rise....

Romulus, Blackbeard, Kiyohime, Jekyll, Spartacus, Darius, Mozart, Paracelsus, Boudicca, and fucking Gilles.

Hng I guess I can hold off on Blackbeard/Mozart/Spartacus/etc. due to their SQs coming up in like july and afterwards. Boudicca's not a high priority until I'm done getting every other rider to FA without drawing another. Paracelsus/Darius won't have much use for me, despite liking Paracelcus's gimmick.

I guess my sidebar evil bones funneling will be going to Kiyohime/Jing Ke/Jekyll/Gilles for now. Gonna try and grab as many as I can.

ugh fuckit. does the fate/zero event really need me to fully train gilles saber up or can i just borrow someone's artoria if need be?

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

which fight in the knk event gives the damned horseshoes.

That would be the mission to defeat 200 living corpses, which doesn't unlock until after you beat 604.

I'm all grinded out for now. I spent like an hour grinding the parking lot and I'm still like seven Rapunzel short. I did clear out the shop's stock of Decapitating Bunny; as it turns out, each individual CE stacks, so I've been running a team with four of those and Heroic Portrait on Shiki.

I was never so pleased to see QP rewards. Praise floor 80X!
Now back to grinding "Kill 200 of X" type mission, meh. At least I have all the nodes now to efficiently farm these.

15 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

You lost me

???

14 hours ago, QKumber said:

yeah that was a good amount of skill ups indeed. But not many SSRS... those damn units EAT QP like it is candy!

Now that you mention it I also maxed out Tamamo's Fox Wedding. That's probably the culprit.

31 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

???

|

|

V

16 hours ago, Zeratul said:

I’m confused

@QKumber Do you have a CE that boosts Ice Dream drops on Shishou? I have a setup that can KO Arjuna for fast Room 702 grinding but I would like to have that on her to make it work, if you don’t mind.

@MrSmokestack

Spoiler

While the knife thing was more of a joke I meant with that statement that Yuri's problem isn't about the knives themselves but her self-destructive tendencies.

Btw. I think DW screwed up a bit. I didn't unlock 701 and 702 yet but you can unlock 704 earlier und it kinda spoilers one of these.

33 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

|

|

V

I’m confused

@QKumber Do you have a CE that boosts Ice Dream drops on Shishou? I have a setup that can KO Arjuna for fast Room 702 grinding but I would like to have that on her to make it work, if you don’t mind.

Do you want an Ice on Lalter?

49 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Do you have a CE that boosts Ice Dream drops on Shishou? I have a setup that can KO Arjuna for fast Room 702 grinding but I would like to have that on her to make it work, if you don’t mind.

Sadly I do not have any Gacha CEs... I am skipping rolling this event

As much as I find SaberShiki gorgeous, I have to start saving my funds for the summer banner - Martha is coming!

You're a trooper. But I also play other phone games and I really don't bother with my phone while it's charging. And I recently started a new file in Pokemon Platinum too. But I'm on the eighth floor with Shiki at 70/80 and NP2 and max Fou'd with 70 missions complete. This event should give a grail but.

24 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

This event should give a grail but.

I don't think it does ...
The next event-related grail should be @MrSmokestack's long anticipated moment.

But don't worry you will get your Grail soon-ish since we are approaching the next Story release.

I'm in love with almost all of this event. . .

. . .except for the AP costs.  If I have to grind like crazy, at least make the lower floors a little more friendly!  20 AP a pop sucks.

The story's great, the theme is great, the music is amazing. . .

I finally feel like a true FGO player now that i got Siegfried spooked aiming for void shiki
Ah well, at least regular shikis good
and I actually like siegfred...
DW why did you do him so dirty

And this event is wonderful, i love mission based events. But farming Rapunzels...
Any else felt it was just extremely tedious?

oh and since this is my first post here guess i need to leave my ID