Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

2 hours ago, N30 said:
  Hide contents

@Czarpy
Ah, Ars Nova.
Lemme pull up a thing from the Materials Book:

The phrase "Solomon's complete obliteration" does not mean that all traces of him disappear, but rather that everything that is his to do has been completed and finished. 
>...All living things, when they meet their ends, have "unfinished business" that they leave behind. This is something true of everyone, regardless of how perfect a life they may have led. 
The path of human history is created when the people who follow pick up and bear these "remains". 
And a complete obliteration means to ascend from this path- 
to complete everything one has been tasked with, and to reach a state of existence in which there is "nothing left to do".

There is no longer a need to defeat him, or rely on him. 
No longer, will anyone ask of him, 
or need to shoulder his death, 
and no further help or accomplishments from him will be sought.
This means a disappearance from even the Throne of Heroes. 
A release from the duties of one's existence - a completion of all the tasks for one to do in this universe. 
In contrast to the savior known as the only one among humanity to achieve enlightenment, the coward reached a different sort of "finality".

((Translation is from reddit btw))

"The way i see it is that after the point ars nova was used eveything in that wordline from then on regarding solomon is completed. So rather than retroactively deleting evrything about him, there’s just no path leading to him in human history after that." -a comment from user Sandstorm77 on Beast's Lair that summarizes my own feelings on Ars Nova's usage as a whole.

Ah the SF manga. It does a great job at providing visuals for the story, but the LN is very good.

Hide contents

You can also add False Berserker/Jack The Ripper to that list. You kinda have to be like him or Waver to deal with Flat after all~ (like sure, he has an identity crisis but other than that he's fine)
Alexandre's sane - he's just having a good time dood
The least that is said about True Caster, True Archer, and a certain crazy gothic lolita girl the better.

@Czarpy kinda curious whats the issue with True Archer for both of you lol

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Czarpy said:
  Hide contents

on a side note, looking through the discarded apocrypha servants that weren't put in the final version; Kintoki, David, Benkei, St. George, etc. 

I can't be the only one who WANTS to see Kintoki in Astolfo's place. That'd have been so much fun. Benkei being in Apoc. woulda been silly since the power scaling was kinda off the charts in that one.

Kintoki wouldn't have replaced Astolfo.  The Kintoki considered was Zerker!Toki, so he would have replaced either Spartacus or Fran.  Rider!Toki was created from one of DW staff members who drew up a Kamen Rider version of Kintoki for fun, and the staff liked him so much they made him a servant (which means it was way after Apocrypha was written).

IIRC, he was considered for Berserker of Red, but discarded because there's no way he would have gone along with the Red Faction's plans (though I don't remember where I read that, so take it with a grain of salt).

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

3 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Kintoki wouldn't have replaced Astolfo.  The Kintoki considered was Zerker!Toki, so he would have replaced either Spartacus or Fran.  Rider!Toki was created from one of DW staff members who drew up a Kamen Rider version of Kintoki for fun, and the staff liked him so much they made him a servant (which means it was way after Apocrypha was written).

IIRC, he was considered for Berserker of Red, but discarded because there's no way he would have gone along with the Red Faction's plans (though I don't remember where I read that, so take it with a grain of salt).

Kintoki can replace Astolfo "story wise" if anything(not in class definitely) for obvious reason

And yeah he would have replaced Spartacus. Fran was already decided from the get go and he's too nice to go with Red

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Kintoki can replace Astolfo "story wise" if anything(not in class definitely) for obvious reason

And yeah he would have replaced Spartacus. Fran was already decided from the get go and he's too nice to go with Red

I do imagine Kintoki being a little too powerful for someone like Vlad to push around if he defected to the blacks.

Like, he'd probably have gotten into a direct 1v1 fight with Karna or Achilles.

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

I do imagine Kintoki being a little too powerful for someone like Vlad to push around if he defected to the blacks.

Like, he'd probably have gotten into a direct 1v1 fight with Karna or Achilles.

Spartacus didn't defect on his own, he was subdued and captured by the Black team.  Vlad wasn't the one ordering him around either, Avicebron was the one controlling Spartacus after his capture.

That plot would have played out much differently if Kintoki were Berserker of Red.  Spartacus is pretty much rebellion incarnate and his ME is on all the time, making it relatively easy for Shakespeare to provoke him and Avicebron to control him.  Kintoki's ME only triggers if he takes damage, so while I'm sure Shakespeare could still provoke him, he doesn't really have any easy buttons for Avicebron to take advantage of, and it'd probably be harder to restrain and capture the son of a thunder god, especially if he's berserking.

2 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Spartacus didn't defect on his own, he was subdued and captured by the Black team.  Vlad wasn't the one ordering him around either, Avicebron was the one controlling Spartacus after his capture.

That plot would have played out much differently if Kintoki were Berserker of Red.  Spartacus is pretty much rebellion incarnate and his ME is on all the time, making it relatively easy for Shakespeare to provoke him and Avicebron to control him.  Kintoki's ME only triggers if he takes damage, so while I'm sure Shakespeare could still provoke him, he doesn't really have any easy buttons for Avicebron to take advantage of, and it'd probably be harder to restrain and capture the son of a thunder god, especially if he's berserking.

I'm actually curious as to what series of events would lead Kintoki to join the Black team. Could be the ruler class stuff? I'm not too familiar with the specifics on the ruler class's special abilities in that regard.

come to think of it, Ruler Class St. George would be stupidly OP if they followed through what was said on the wiki about ascalon being the strong offense or defense.

Edited by Czarpy

34 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

I'm actually curious as to what series of events would lead Kintoki to join the Black team. Could be the ruler class stuff? I'm not too familiar with the specifics on the ruler class's special abilities in that regard.

come to think of it, Ruler Class St. George would be stupidly OP if they followed through what was said on the wiki about ascalon being the strong offense or defense.

If Kintoki had been Berserker of Red, he probably would have attacked Shirou as soon as he figured out that the other red masters were being controlled, because Kintoki is too much of an ally of justice.  It might be possible to control him by holding his master hostage, but I'm not sure how well that would have worked.  I think it's more likely that Kintoki was discarded before the overall plotline was finalized anyways, so if he had been Red, things would have been completely different

I don't actually know if George qualifies as a Ruler, as I'm not sure he quite fits the impartiality required by the class (Shirou is an exception cheated into the class by the Einzberns).  He's pretty big on defending the innocent, and Ruler might actually conflict with that, as Ruler traditionally sides with the Grail.  However, everything described in the wiki is available to him as a Rider.  It's significantly nerfed for FGO (they combined Ascalon with his ability to turn things into Dragons, and he's not as invincible as he should be according to the concept), but that's largely for balance reasons.  He should be pretty powerful lorewise, and even then, he's still a very good tank for being a 2* base.

9 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

If Kintoki had been Berserker of Red, he probably would have attacked Shirou as soon as he figured out that the other red masters were being controlled, because Kintoki is too much of an ally of justice.  It might be possible to control him by holding his master hostage, but I'm not sure how well that would have worked.  I think it's more likely that Kintoki was discarded before the overall plotline was finalized anyways, so if he had been Red, things would have been completely different

I don't actually know if George qualifies as a Ruler, as I'm not sure he quite fits the impartiality required by the class (Shirou is an exception cheated into the class by the Einzberns).  He's pretty big on defending the innocent, and Ruler might actually conflict with that, as Ruler traditionally sides with the Grail.  However, everything described in the wiki is available to him as a Rider.  It's significantly nerfed for FGO (they combined Ascalon with his ability to turn things into Dragons, and he's not as invincible as he should be according to the concept), but that's largely for balance reasons.  He should be pretty powerful lorewise, and even then, he's still a very good tank for being a 2* base.

I did a little search and somehow BB, St. Martha, and Robert E. Lee all qualify for this class. Idk much about BB since I've only read the current translations of the extra and CCC foxtail mangas.

St. Martha makes sense, she's not really someone who'd fight. Idk about Lee at all. I'm not so sure what other saints would qualify for summoning in a HGW. Jeanne, Martha, and Georgios are well known for their legends.

I read somewhere that a qualification for ruler class is sainthood. But then FGO came and gave us Sherlock, who I guess counts since he's a pure and objective arbiter of truth? Man FGO is kind of the place where type moon flips expectations.

21 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

I did a little search and somehow BB, St. Martha, and Robert E. Lee all qualify for this class. Idk much about BB since I've only read the current translations of the extra and CCC foxtail mangas.

St. Martha makes sense, she's not really someone who'd fight. Idk about Lee at all. I'm not so sure what other saints would qualify for summoning in a HGW. Jeanne, Martha, and Georgios are well known for their legends.

I read somewhere that a qualification for ruler class is sainthood. But then FGO came and gave us Sherlock, who I guess counts since he's a pure and objective arbiter of truth? Man FGO is kind of the place where type moon flips expectations.

Ruler requires the ability to arbitrate fairly and impartially, and generally speaking to have no wish for the grail.  Sainthood was an assumed requirement by the fanbase, because the Ruler class (up until Sherlock, and the Chaldea Ace book shortly afterwards) had been almost completely saints (Amakusa isn't canonized).  It was never actually said that Sainthood was required for Ruler.  Chaldea summoning actually is probably best suited to summoning Rulers compared with a normal Grail War, since one of the goals of the Ruler class is to preserve human history.

Martha's qualification is based more on her legend than herself, as her legend puts her as a perfect holy woman whose prayers tamed a dragon (though she probably just beat it into submission).

BB's an odd case that actively resists being summoned in Ruler because she doesn't want to enforce the rules and be impartial.  Her qualification is probably due to her relation to the Moon Grail War, and her authority over it.

Robert E. Lee probably qualifies for Ruler based on the fact that he sided with Virginia and the Confederacy, despite being against the split of the union (which lends itself to the impartial aspect of the class).  He also apparently qualifies for Avenger though

8 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Ruler requires the ability to arbitrate fairly and impartially, and generally speaking to have no wish for the grail.  Sainthood was an assumed requirement by the fanbase, because the Ruler class (up until Sherlock, and the Chaldea Ace book shortly afterwards) had been almost completely saints (Amakusa isn't canonized).  It was never actually said that Sainthood was required for Ruler.  Chaldea summoning actually is probably best suited to summoning Rulers compared with a normal Grail War, since one of the goals of the Ruler class is to preserve human history.

Martha's qualification is based more on her legend than herself, as her legend puts her as a perfect holy woman whose prayers tamed a dragon (though she probably just beat it into submission).

BB's an odd case that actively resists being summoned in Ruler because she doesn't want to enforce the rules and be impartial.  Her qualification is probably due to her relation to the Moon Grail War, and her authority over it.

Robert E. Lee probably qualifies for Ruler based on the fact that he sided with Virginia and the Confederacy, despite being against the split of the union (which lends itself to the impartial aspect of the class).  He also apparently qualifies for Avenger though

I wanna see a comic where gudako tries to repeatedly summon rulers like a nut.

BB's free right? I've heard she's pretty much as must-have down the line.

Isn't it possible for FGO to have a ruler class Gilgamesh/Artoria via just slapping it onto a seasonal unit or something? (Ruler Gilgamesh would be stupidly op)

Spoiler

@N30 So I just read about the "watcher" class. and apparently Strange Fake has ties to Maiya from f/zero? Is SF in the same timeline as FSN? it'd make some sort of sense.

So narita's gonna give us someone that becomes a servant while alive? That's an interesting idea, but it feels like SF is doing the things Apocrypha tried to do in the anime.

man Nasu gets kinda fucked up sometimes. (Maiya wiki page)

image.png.5a7f329b6de2e49e25733615f91fad05.png

Edited by Czarpy

2 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

I wanna see a comic where gudako tries to repeatedly summon rulers like a nut.

BB's free right? I've heard she's pretty much as must-have down the line.

Isn't it possible for FGO to have a ruler class Gilgamesh/Artoria via just slapping it onto a seasonal unit or something? (Ruler Gilgamesh would be stupidly op)

Reveal hidden contents

@N30 So I just read about the "watcher" class. and apparently Strange Fake has ties to Maiya from f/zero? Is SF in the same timeline as FSN? it'd make some sort of sense.

So narita's gonna give us someone that becomes a servant while alive? That's an interesting idea, but it feels like SF is doing the things Apocrypha tried to do in the anime.

BB's free, and so far the only Moon Cancer in the game.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Solo’ing the Dailies takes the monotony out of grinding.

Max ascended my Hektor because  Cu support is overrated @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @QKumber

At least Cu did not have Astolfo's great trap equal to heaven NP gen

I'm legit curious why DW made Astolfo's reveal kinda sardonic.

Idk, is he any decent ingame? Given that he's a pretty boy, I'd think @eclipse would use tickets on him.

And we all get to use the worst Paladin from the friends list. 

2 hours ago, Czarpy said:

I'm legit curious why DW made Astolfo's reveal kinda sardonic.

Idk, is he any decent ingame? Given that he's a pretty boy, I'd think @eclipse would use tickets on him.

And we all get to use the worst Paladin from the friends list. 

Lets break it down

Monstrous Strength - literally have 28% value and lasts a turn

I mean ATK buff is ATK buff i guess, but this is kinda meh. Still more damage = good. No complaint. Its the "lowest rank" of this skill and THE worst ATK buff, but still damage

Down with a touch - Most Stun actually have 6-7 CD, with Hector having 5CD. Astolfo had it at 8 CD at max level, and its chance isn't even 100%. Again, like MS, this is a "good" skill, but the worst of its kind. But Stun isn't exactly the most valued skills no?

Evaporation of Sanity - This is a fucking design disaster. So let me start first by saying 65% chance of a skill is bad. The way this skill works is: For 3 turns, you get chance to get 9 extra stars. On Casting, you have a chance to get Crit Star Drop up and Crit damage up. Each rolled separately so imagin the RNG disaster on this skill. This skill have 8 Turn max cd so it have 5 turn downtime

Then let me continue by saying the effect of this skill isn't even that good because most of the effect are ones that is strong in burst, this is a problem that plagues Arjuna who have a simmilar skill.

Oh by the way remember how Arjuna had this skill Clairvoyance applied to a 2/3/3/5 hitcount and its considered terrible? I mean Clairvoyance isn't that good to begin with

....yeah Astolfo had that effect on a 2/2/1/4

This is going to be his best skill, because in the future it would be buffed to give 50% NP charge on cast - further noting his simmilarity to Arjuna which gives him additional problem - for a 50% NP charge skill it have way too long of a cooldown. But at least it comes with advantage such as using Sumo CE to instant NP.

Gryphon - is legitimately one of the better NP in the game. Its actually arguably pretty broken. The stars it provides isn't that much even after interlude, but this NP comes with a Protection from Arrows. The only flaw in this NP is its AOE. Had you be able to semi spam it, it would make Astolfo a solid servant solo even if flawed, which is the same place as Nero

oh yeah about that. Astolfo had 1.32 gains on Quick and Arts, and 2.64 on Extra. To put it mildly his NP gen is even worse than Atalanta due to Arts Card.

How bad is this NP gen really? On an AQQ chain Critical he gets 30%. On a QQQ chain he gets 8%

Riders generally did not have the best track record for NP gen, but they tend to have Arts Card support. Their NP gen is what i'd call "Gilgamesh Tier" which is 1.5+ across the board but this is fixed by having 2 Arts Card, usually. Marie is kinda notable since her Arts is 1.0 but her Quick is 2.0. She's still terrible though

Compared to Assassin, its especially bad especially release Assassin. Kojiro and Jing Ke have 2.0, Hassan have 3.0.

Carmilla and Stheno stands out for 4.3 and 4.5 respectively. Yeah Stheno is kinda broken like that

So Astolfo comes around packing the worst of both world for lulz.

If Astolfo was a Caster with AAA, his NP gen would be around Illya's level, and people did not exactly like Illya's NP gen

And in case you'd think it gets better, no his defensive NP gain is 1%. To put this into perspective, if Astolfo uses QQQ and is attacked 3 times, he would have 11 NP gain, which is almost lower than Heracles using BBB and attacked once.

tl;dr  Astolfo is basically what happen if the design fuck up on Arjuna fucks up even Harder(if you want a properly designed Arjuna Tesla exists btw). Also the guy who designed his NP gen is drunk, maybe they are convinced that having recyleable PfA is broken shit, and you can notice that they DO think Protection of Arrows, and by extention Cu is broken(there havent been any 3 Hit Evasion on 5 turn CD. At most you have 2 hit, or its 3 hit that lasts 3 turns with more CD,) but his NP gen is so low its too much

The end product is some sort of unholy baby between Arjuna and Fionn's school of "awesome heroes done badly"

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

5 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Lets break it down

Monstrous Strength - literally have 28% value and lasts a turn

I mean ATK buff is ATK buff i guess, but this is kinda meh. Still more damage = good. No complaint. Its the "lowest rank" of this skill and THE worst ATK buff, but still damage

Down with a touch - Most Stun actually have 6-7 CD, with Hector having 5CD. Astolfo had it at 8 CD at max level, and its chance isn't even 100%. Again, like MS, this is a "good" skill, but the worst of its kind. But Stun isn't exactly the most valued skills no?

Evaporation of Sanity - This is a fucking design disaster. So let me start first by saying 65% chance of a skill is bad. The way this skill works is: For 3 turns, you get chance to get 9 extra stars. On Casting, you have a chance to get Crit Star Drop up and Crit damage up. Each rolled separately so imagin the RNG disaster on this skill. This skill have 8 Turn max cd so it have 5 turn downtime

Then let me continue by saying the effect of this skill isn't even that good because most of the effect are ones that is strong in burst, this is a problem that plagues Arjuna who have a simmilar skill.

Oh by the way remember how Arjuna had this skill Clairvoyance applied to a 2/3/3/5 hitcount and its considered terrible? I mean Clairvoyance isn't that good to begin with

....yeah Astolfo had that effect on a 2/2/1/4

This is going to be his best skill, because in the future it would be buffed to give 50% NP charge on cast - further noting his simmilarity to Arjuna which gives him additional problem - for a 50% NP charge skill it have way too long of a cooldown. But at least it comes with advantage such as using Sumo CE to instant NP.

Gryphon - is legitimately one of the better NP in the game. Its actually arguably pretty broken. The stars it provides isn't that much even after interlude, but this NP comes with a Protection from Arrows. The only flaw in this NP is its AOE. Had you be able to semi spam it, it would make Astolfo a solid servant solo even if flawed, which is the same place as Nero

oh yeah about that. Astolfo had 1.32 gains on Quick and Arts, and 2.64 on Extra. To put it mildly his NP gen is even worse than Atalanta due to Arts Card.

How bad is this NP gen really? On an AQQ chain Critical he gets 30%. On a QQQ chain he gets 8%

Riders generally did not have the best track record for NP gen, but they tend to have Arts Card support. Their NP gen is what i'd call "Gilgamesh Tier" which is 1.5+ across the board but this is fixed by having 2 Arts Card, usually. Marie is kinda notable since her Arts is 1.0 but her Quick is 2.0. She's still terrible though

Compared to Assassin, its especially bad especially release Assassin. Kojiro and Jing Ke have 2.0, Hassan have 3.0.

Carmilla and Stheno stands out for 4.3 and 4.5 respectively. Yeah Stheno is kinda broken like that

So Astolfo comes around packing the worst of both world for lulz.

If Astolfo was a Caster with AAA, his NP gen would be around Illya's level, and people did not exactly like Illya's NP gen

And in case you'd think it gets better, no his defensive NP gain is 1%. To put this into perspective, if Astolfo uses QQQ and is attacked 3 times, he would have 11 NP gain, which is almost lower than Heracles using BBB and attacked once.

tl;dr  Astolfo is basically what happen if the design fuck up on Arjuna fucks up even Harder(if you want a properly designed Arjuna Tesla exists btw). Also the guy who designed his NP gen is drunk, maybe they are convinced that having recyleable PfA is broken shit, and you can notice that they DO think Protection of Arrows, and by extention Cu is broken(there havent been any 3 Hit Evasion on 5 turn CD. At most you have 2 hit, or its 3 hit that lasts 3 turns with more CD,) but his NP gen is so low its too much

The end product is some sort of unholy baby between Arjuna and Fionn's school of "awesome heroes done badly"

so dw ruined another fan favorite.

oh well it's not like they could possibly fuck up any harder

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

so dw ruined another fan favorite.

oh well it's not like they could possibly fuck up any harder

funny enough i'm pretty sure astolfo's the last fuck up they made

because even if newer servants are bad their design isn't disastrous lol

http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=%2Fiframe%2F2018%2F0220_cbc2018%2F

Oh boy, @eclipse is going to have a blast with this. Also ...

http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=%2Fiframe%2F2018%2F0220_mainquestaphelf%2F

It's time for vengeance ... and a bunch of Summoning Tickets, I guess?

12 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Max ascended my Hektor because  Cu support is overrated @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @QKumber

Cu isn't a waste of resources though.

3 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=%2Fiframe%2F2018%2F0220_cbc2018%2F

Oh boy, @eclipse is going to have a blast with this. Also ...

http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=%2Fiframe%2F2018%2F0220_mainquestaphelf%2F

It's time for vengeance ... and a bunch of Summoning Tickets, I guess?

Cu isn't a waste of resources though.

Neither is Hektor when you have 0 AOE Lancers.

Also, Astolfo and 5* CE hype

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Spoiler

We were talking about the characters that would be considered "sane." Alcides, as per the usual of Avengers is too vengeance fueled, and literally tried to kill Ishtar!Fillia on sight at first without trying to find out more from her like his master seemed to try at least.

I, myself do not have an issue with Alcides. I like his edginess actually, and killing your family will fuck you up massively if you actually loved them like Heracles did because the poor guy was an outcast due to his strength.

Jason was one of the only people he considered a friend after all, even in his alter'd state as Alcides (which is more due to his subsequent manifestion as an Avenger if anything)

King's Order is a really cool NP, and this isn't exactly Alcides's proper Archer nor Avenger form after all.
He does have Distortion as a skill after all, and I highly doubt his Bravery would be at E Rank, if summoned normally.

@Czarpy

Spoiler

Sigma is Maiya's long lost son that she mentioned in the F/Z LN to Irisviel, and yes anyone with a half a brain can see that Sigma presents a close parallel, if not reexamination on Sieg and Hakuno (moreso on Sieg, but all 3 of them share the exact same start and basic idea of their development.) 
Also yeah you should read the SF LN sometime. iirc Watcher literally states that as his intention when Sigma first summoned him (which does mean that yes, for once the wiki didn't fuck it up)

Oh and yes, SF takes place in the same timeline as an instance of SN. Shirou is mentioned by False Caster as "some dude' who is able to infinitely create copies with some kind of incredible magecraft, as his master Orlando Reeve basically went "ok so what get back to work"

Edited by N30

1 hour ago, N30 said:

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Reveal hidden contents

We were talking about the characters that would be considered "sane." Alcides, as per the usual of Avengers is too vengeance fueled, and literally tried to kill Ishtar!Fillia on sight at first without trying to find out more from her like his master seemed to try at least.

I, myself do not have an issue with Alcides. I like his edginess actually, and killing your family will fuck you up massively if you actually loved them like Heracles did because the poor guy was an outcast due to his strength.

Jason was one of the only people he considered a friend after all, even in his alter'd state as Alcides (which is more due to his subsequent manifestion as an Avenger if anything)

King's Order is a really cool NP, and this isn't exactly Alcides's proper Archer nor Avenger form after all.
He does have Distortion as a skill after all, and I highly doubt his Bravery would be at E Rank, if summoned normally.

@Czarpy

Reveal hidden contents

Sigma is Maiya's long lost son that she mentioned in the F/Z LN to Irisviel, and yes anyone with a half a brain can see that Sigma presents a close parallel, if not reexamination on Sieg and Hakuno (moreso on Sieg, but all 3 of them share the exact same start and basic idea of their development.) 
Also yeah you should read the SF LN sometime. iirc Watcher literally states that as his intention when Sigma first summoned him (which does mean that yes, for once the wiki didn't fuck it up)

Oh and yes, SF takes place in the same timeline as an instance of SN. Shirou is mentioned by False Caster as "some dude' who is able to infinitely create copies with some kind of incredible magecraft, as his master Orlando Reeve basically went "ok so what get back to work"

Spoiler

@N30 sounds like shirou or Rin might show up in SF. I'd like to imagine Gilgamesh and Shirou interacting without Gil being nuts due to the black mud. I'd love it if it turns out this is set in the universe that the fate route is set on.

I'm legit curious on how they're gonna go with the sabers lore. Richard the Lionhearted isn't known for supernatural level power.

Yay I got time to farm before the event ends.gonna grab those Mana prisms and clear the shop.

How hard is the Dante's challenge quests? Will I need to power level anyone specific?

Does kid Gil get added to the fp gacha? I'm planning on rolling a ticket or two to get an np2 kid gil.