[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

Just now, Arcanite said:

FREDERICK!?

@Anacybele I know you'd want to see this XD

You're a little late. lol Rezzy already spilled the beans. XD

BUT OMG OMG OMG MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR IS NOW A KNIGHT IN SHINING SWIMWEAR AND SPORTING A BEAUTIFUL SIX/EIGHT-PACK. <3 *major fangirl squee*

Also, FEMALE ROBIN TOO?! AAAAAH!! MY ORBS!! MY PRECIOUS ORBS!!

My Awakening OTP in swimwear! It's like they really did go on that island resort honeymoon in that one short story I wrote!

Though why did she grow like three cup sizes... Seriously. That's stupid. I'm also not really fond of Frederick's sandals. Those are just ridiculous. Otherwise, he's so HOT. :D

I totally expected people like Ike or Chrom to be in something like this. Not one of my freakin' OTPs! Speaking of Ike, I forgot to draw that summer idea I had for him... Kinda late now though.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

What in the fuck. Robin grew like 2 cup sizes.

well fuck, at least I can somewhat look forward to Gaius.

Well, Robin is customizable.  I like playing "big" Robin, since that's closest to what I look like.

That's surprising. Guess both "every four banners is a seasonal one" and "one new character in every seasonal banner" were assumed too early. And it's all Awakening for some reason.

Glad to see that gender balance is back. Ana must be happy.

Edited by Othin

1 minute ago, Othin said:

That's surprising. Guess both "every four banners is a seasonal one" and "one new character in every seasonal banner" were assumed too early.

Glad to see that gender balance is back. Ana must be happy.

Maybe we can consider F!Robin to be a new character since it's the first time she'll be in a banner? I mean, sure S!Xander came out before Xander's GHB, but the spring banner was the only time when Xander was a pullable unit.

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

hwH1n6Ll.png

You can almost take this for hentai if you didn't se the whole image.

Hm

Too bad I don't watch Hentai 

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Otherwise, he's so HOT. :D

YOU READY TO LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY!? XD

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Well, Robin is customizable.  I like playing "big" Robin, since that's closest to what I look like.

Yeah, but this Robin is the teenage-looking Robin, not the more adult one. I don't think teenage female Robin is flat or anything, but she definitely doesn't have boobs like THAT.

I don't get why females almost always seem to have big/huge breasts. What's wrong with flatter girls? Women with smaller breasts can be attractive and loved too... Look at Cordelia... Lucina is extremely popular too.

This just makes me upset all the time because I'm rather flat. It makes me feel like I shouldn't be appreciated even though I'm flat-ish.

New skills:

Weapons grant Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2 at full HP but user takes 2 damage after combat. Basically discount Ragnarok.

Close Def: 1-range version of distant Def

Lance/Axe Valor: grants x2 SP for respective weapons. Praise

Seal Atk/Spd, our first double seal skill, still probably going to be useless 

There's also +HP/Def and Def ploy

Edited by Korath88

I wonder why they picked who they did. Do they not understand how much money they could have made off Camilla/Tharja/Lucina/F Corrin/etc in swimsuits? I know we had 2 of those already, but I honestly expected at least either Camilla or Lucina again on this. It'd make sense from a business standpoint if nothing else. People would whale to the heavens for those in bikinis.

I mean I'll roll on it since I was saving for swimsuits anyway, but this character pick seems pretty far off from what I think anybody expected. Honestly Fredrick has the best art out of them, too.

Edited by Alkaid

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hm

Too bad I don't watch Hentai

You don't have to pretend to not know what it is to understand the reference dude.

2 minutes ago, Florete said:

Makin' money.

Speak for yourself. Haven't thrown a single cent their way, as of yet.

So who else is hyped for that glorious trailer with Awakening's Summer Scramble track playing in the background?

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't get why females almost always seem to have big/huge breasts. What's wrong with flatter girls? Women with smaller breasts can be attractive and loved too... Look at Cordelia... Lucina is extremely popular too.

This just makes me upset all the time because I'm rather flat. It makes me feel like I shouldn't be appreciated even though I'm flat-ish.

>Lucina is extremely popular
>"I shouldn't be appreciated even though I'm flat-ish."

I understand your issue with this design for Robin, but these two don't add up.

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

Speak for yourself. Haven't thrown a single cent their way, as of yet.

Oh well I guess they're going broke if you're not spending anything.

Just now, pumpkinspice48 said:

I think someone needs to tell Gaius you're supposed to pull the string back when firing a bow.

Reveal hidden contents

WmZUqTG.png

Oh man I didn't even notice. That might be even worse than the no bowstring one.

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

Ana must be happy.

I'm not happy.

I'M FUCKING ECSTATIC! I'm getting my FUCKIN' AWAKENING OTP INCLUDING MY FUCKIN' FAVORITE FE CHARACTER NOT NAMED IKE IN SWIMSUITS AND FREDDY LOOKS SO FUCKIN' HOT I CAN'T STAND IT! AAAAAH! IS WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

YOU READY TO LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY!? XD

Yes... Yes I am. Ugh. Why must I love sexy knights? :P

Frederick also has the most powerful looking legs I've ever seen! He must be able to kick metal doors down with that kind of muscle! I still don't like those sandals, but I don't care. He's still sexyyyy <3

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I wonder why they picked who they did. Do they not understand how much money they could have made off Camilla/Tharja/Lucina/F Corrin/etc in swimsuits? I know we had 2 of those already, but I honestly expected at least either Camilla or Lucina again on this. It'd make sense from a business standpoint if nothing else.

I mean I'll roll on it since I was saving for swimsuits anyway, but this character pick seems pretty far off from what I think anybody expected. Honestly Fredrick has the best art out of them, too.

We already got a bunch of Lucinas and Camilla already got to be in the Easter banner. Tharja is going to be in the Christmas one. Female Corrin will probably get her chance too.

I AM surprised at the choices anyway though. I mean, FREDERICK. Over someone like Ike or Hector or Ephraim. Not that I'd complain if it was Ike or Ephraim, of course, but still. My knight in shining armor gets some love! And with his wife from my Awakening files! Freddy and female Robin are honeymooning, that's my headcanon here period!

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but this Robin is the teenage-looking Robin, not the more adult one. I don't think teenage female Robin is flat or anything, but she definitely doesn't have boobs like THAT.

I think the underboob makes them look bigger than they actually are.  She looks like a B-ish Cup.  If she were wearing her strategist garb, they might not look quite so big.  Depending on what I wear, I can accentuate or diminish my chest, and I'm not huge.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

I wonder why they picked who they did. Do they not understand how much money they could have made off Camilla/Tharja/Lucina/F Corrin/etc in swimsuits? I know we had 2 of those already, but I honestly expected at least either Camilla or Lucina again on this. It'd make sense from a business standpoint if nothing else.

They might not want to just use the same characters over and over.  I think they data-mined an Xmas Tharja way back when, and Camilla and Lucina were used already.

38 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Hilariously, it will feature some of the least popular units in the game right now.

F. Robin, A. Tiki, Frederick, and Gaius.

Here's hoping these units are actually good for a change.

Pics here: 

Adult Tiki is actually fairly popular, and as far as good goes, never mind that Bridelia is one of the best archers in the game.

Still, Female Robin looks a bit off...still better than her default though. 

2 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

I guess this is what happens when you give someone a weapon outside of their class.  :P

But Gaius does use bows... in Awakening. :P

1 minute ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

Hey, just one more Tiki and we can do Tiki Emblem.     Young Tiki is pretty popular as well, so I can see her getting a special costume.

Lucina vs Tiki Gauntlet

Also, to the OP, these aren't unpopular characters. Tiki and Gaius are pretty popular, and neither Frederick nor Robin are really that unpopular either. They're kind of in the middle.

Also, how can girls resist Freddy like THIS? D: