[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ice Dragon changed the title to [DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!
8 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

I think someone needs to tell Gaius you're supposed to pull the string back when firing a bow.

Reveal hidden contents

WmZUqTG.png

oh my god I need this character

8 minutes ago, Florete said:

Oh well I guess they're going broke if you're not spending anything.

I knew where you were getting at. :awesome:

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but this Robin is the teenage-looking Robin, not the more adult one. I don't think teenage female Robin is flat or anything, but she definitely doesn't have boobs like THAT.

I don't get why females almost always seem to have big/huge breasts. What's wrong with flatter girls? Women with smaller breasts can be attractive and loved too... Look at Cordelia... Lucina is extremely popular too.

This just makes me upset all the time because I'm rather flat. It makes me feel like I shouldn't be appreciated even though I'm flat-ish.

Which is why I'm annoyed they're going with these designs, lately. FE always did really well without them and had gorgeous girls, regardless.

Boobs are overrated, chill (seriously).

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

We already got a bunch of Lucinas and Camilla already got to be in the Easter banner. Tharja is going to be in the Christmas one. Female Corrin will probably get her chance too.

I AM surprised at the choices anyway though. I mean, FREDERICK. Over someone like Ike or Hector or Ephraim. Not that I'd complain if it was Ike or Ephraim, of course, but still. My knight in shining armor gets some love! And with his wife from my Awakening files! Freddy and female Robin are honeymooning, that's my headcanon here period!

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They might not want to just use the same characters over and over.  I think they data-mined an Xmas Tharja way back when, and Camilla and Lucina were used already.

Yeah you guys are right, but I just thought they might not care bout using the same characters multiple times on a banner like this. Swimsuits and Halloween seem like they'd be the biggest money maker alt costumes, so I thought it'd make sense for them to still stick some of the most popular characters in there again even if they used them elsewhere. Like I said, can you IMAGINE the whaling for a bikini Lucina or Camilla? I just think they'd make bank off it so it seems kinda odd to miss the opportunity.

Lol is Frederick shell throwing as his weapon?  If so, then I want.

Other than that, I don't care too much about the characters in this banner.  I'm cool with the concept, just meh with the characters.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Also, to the OP, these aren't unpopular characters. Tiki and Gaius are pretty popular, and neither Frederick nor Robin are really that unpopular either. They're kind of in the middle.

Also, how can girls resist Freddy like THIS? D:

Frederick's art is probably my favorite of the bunch. XD But I can totally still resist him because I'm not the type of person to dig the six pack...or however many cans he has stacked in there.

I will say that I'm kind of relieved that this is the new banner. I can either save my orbs or gamble away trying to get Eldigan without any remorse.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

HOLY SHIT IS MY WALLET

I've whaled for the Bride one, and I have to whale for this New Mystery one for Swift Sparrow/Wo Dao, and NOW THIS

This was me after the wombo combo of PoR banner, Hero Fest and mage gauntlet banner, Celica banner.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Yeah you guys are right, but I just thought they might not care bout using the same characters multiple times on a banner like this. Swimsuits and Halloween seem like they'd be the biggest money maker alt costumes, so I thought it'd make sense for them to still stick some of the most popular characters in there again even if they used them elsewhere. Like I said, can you IMAGINE the whaling for a bikini Lucina or Camilla? I just think they'd make bank off it so it seems kinda odd to miss the opportunity.

Maybe they're saving those characters for when times are dire. 

"Our sales are down. Release the Lucina/Camilla/Tharja/Celica swimsuit banner!"

"But it's December!"

"JUST DO IT!"

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

I would probably spend for Lucina, I won't lie.

Still, F!Robin's proportions don't really match her usual cloaked version. Maybe they should have gone with the older looking base model if they wanted larger...assets.

In any case, while I appreciate the Awakening love, I kind of wish they'd add new characters like Sumia, Morgan, Cynthia, and so forth.

Just now, Eridras said:

Maybe they're saving those characters for when times are dire. 

"Our sales are down. Release the Lucina/Camilla/Tharja/Celica swimsuit banner!"

"But it's December!"

"JUST DO IT!"

Celica?

Tiki and female Robin are pretty tempting pulls and not just because of their swimsuits.

They get (Weapon) Valor skills - think (Weapon) Experience skills, except replace experience with SP.

Tiki gets Axe Valor; female Robin gets Lance Valor.

Edited by Roflolxp54

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Frederick's art is probably my favorite of the bunch. XD But I can totally still resist him because I'm not the type of person to dig the six pack...or however many cans he has stacked in there.

I will say that I'm kind of relieved that this is the new banner. I can either save my orbs or gamble away trying to get Eldigan without any remorse.

I was wondering whether to try for Eldigan, but now I want to get these guys, since they're limited time, and I'm a completionist, plus they look kinda nice.  Plus, I'll be needing a Bonus unit for Arena anyway.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Do you want my children to starve?

lol. XD Shouldn't Leo be past that now though? Est might not be, but he should. :P

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Well yeah, not literally every single girl will dig him, but I figure most would be into his six-pack and stuff. :P

2 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

As the greatest archer on these forums, I am offended by Gaius' artwork. And will flip out if I pull him when going for Frederick.

Aw damn it, they do appear to be the same color, don't they? I like Gaius, but I don't care to get him... Argh. Gotta cross my fingers.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I just came to a realization. Frederick, who essentially acts as a butler to Chrom, is using the weapon type that the Butler class in Fates uses (dagger). Clever, IS.

But yeah, this is really clever if it was actually what IS was going for. lol

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Do you want my children to starve?

Christ. This response had me bust out laughing.

Wait, Frederick's weapon is seashell shurikens? I thought it was ocean magic when I first saw the pic...

Just now, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

Christ. This response had me bust out laughing.

Wait, Frederick's weapon is seashell shurikens? I thought it was ocean magic when I first saw the pic...

No mages in this banner. It's all physical units.