[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Celica?

I couldn't think of a fourth. She was the first to come to mind. Besides, if they got the same artist as her regular art to do her swimsuit, I'd totally whale for her. 

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Eridras said:

I couldn't think of a fourth. She was the first to come to mind. Besides, if they got the same artist as her regular art to do her swimsuit, I'd totally whale for her. 

Her art is pretty good, but Lyn would be the one they'd go for in the interest of maximum whaling.

4 minutes ago, Eridras said:

Maybe they're saving those characters for when times are dire. 

"Our sales are down. Release the Lucina/Camilla/Tharja/Celica swimsuit banner!"

"But it's December!"

"JUST DO IT!"

Southern Hemisphere Summer Banner

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Tiki and female Robin are pretty tempting pulls and not just because of their swimsuits.

They get (Weapon) Valor skills - think (Weapon) Experience skills, except replace experience with SP.

Tiki gets Axe Valor; female Robin gets Lance Valor.

SP Skills!?  Oh boy, I definitely need these now!

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

lol. XD Shouldn't Leo be past that now though? Est might not be, but he should. :P

Well yeah, not literally every single girl will dig him, but I figure most would be into his six-pack and stuff. :P

Aw damn it, they do appear to be the same color, don't they? I like Gaius, but I don't care to get him... Argh. Gotta cross my fingers.

But yeah, this is really clever if it was actually what IS was going for. lol

Yeah, Leo's been weened for over a year now.

3 minutes ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

Christ. This response had me bust out laughing.

Wait, Frederick's weapon is seashell shurikens? I thought it was ocean magic when I first saw the pic...

I do what I can.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Her art is pretty good, but Lyn would be the one they'd go for in the interest of maximum whaling.

I thought about Elise or Sakura for the lolis, but thought the better of it. 

6 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

As the greatest archer on these forums, I am offended by Gaius' artwork. And will flip out if I pull him when going for Frederick.

I know that feeling as someone who got Lyn from the bride banner when I wanted Cordelia but never got her. The cherry on top of that is that I also despise Lyn. Hopefully, the same thing won't happen to you with this banner.

5 minutes ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

Christ. This response had me bust out laughing.

Wait, Frederick's weapon is seashell shurikens? I thought it was ocean magic when I first saw the pic...

I see what you did there

Holy moley those Valor skills look sweet for SP grinding, which is literally a neverending chore

1 minute ago, Comet said:

Robin's proportions make sense if she is  currently an archer.

*Ba dum tish*

Just now, Eridras said:

I thought about Elise or Sakura for the lolis, but thought the better of it. 

Yeah, let's not go there.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well yeah, not literally every single girl will dig him, but I figure most would be into his six-pack and stuff. :P

I'm the weird hypocrite that only really likes the six-pack on certain characters. And I prefer it if it's subtle. That being said, his art is still nice. (Though I'm pretty sure I have the same gladiator sandals in my closet right now.)

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I was wondering whether to try for Eldigan, but now I want to get these guys, since they're limited time, and I'm a completionist, plus they look kinda nice.  Plus, I'll be needing a Bonus unit for Arena anyway.

I already have Xander, Luke, and Cain as my red horses, but Eldigan is just....cool. And this is a really good opportunity to get him. But I also want to have a huge stack of orbs ready in case the next next banner is something I REALLLLLLY want. Which it probably will be....knowing me.

Though Arena bonus units are always a pain... I suppose Legion will be one at least, but  don't really care to upgrade him.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I know that feeling as someone who got Lyn from the bride banner when I wanted Cordelia but never got her. The cherry on top of that is that I also despise Lyn. Hopefully, the same thing won't happen to you with this banner.

Thanks. I was just overexaggerating. It'll be a miracle if I can snag any of these guys if they're coming on the 30th. I haven't spent orbs since brides, but that's still only 62 to spend. I want seasonal characters for my collection, and I'm only missing two archers: Faye and Takumi. I would be happy to add Gaius to the collection considering I won't have another shot at him for a year.

I'm definitely pulling for Tiki and Robin.  I want to know the artists for them too. Robin looks like Mayo but it looks a little too detailed, Tiki's artstyle I feel like I've seen before but it's probably new, the guys are probably the same artist as before.

Also, I was wondering recently when we'd get a special banner without Awakening Characters. What do you know? A special banner with only Awakening Characters lol.

1 minute ago, Gustavos said:

Thanks. I was just overexaggerating. It'll be a miracle if I can snag any of these guys if they're coming on the 30th. I haven't spent orbs since brides, but that's still only 62 to spend. I want seasonal characters for my collection, and I'm only missing two archers: Faye and Takumi. I would be happy to add Gaius to the collection considering I won't have another shot at him for a year.

69 personally. It doesn't look good.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But yeah, this is really clever if it was actually what IS was going for. lol

Yeah, I'm aware that their choice of weapon type for Frederick may be entirely coincidental and that they didn't make the connection that I did.

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm the weird hypocrite that only really likes the six-pack on certain characters. And I prefer it if it's subtle. That being said, his art is still nice. (Though I'm pretty sure I have the same gladiator sandals in my closet right now.)

Really? You have sandals like that?

I still think they're kinda dumb. I mean, not that the sandals themselves are bad, they just look ridiculous for this scenario. They look like they take a lot more time to put on and off than some flip flops or regular sandal would, and these are characters ready to get in the water...

Also, who wants to bet that Tiki's damaged art will get censored in the west? Since, you know, she's got her butt-crack hanging out. :/ Tharja seemed to be censored for the same reason in the Awakening beach DLC.

Just now, KongDude said:

I'm definitely pulling for Tiki and Robin.  I want to know the artists for them too. Robin looks like Mayo but it looks a little too detailed, Tiki's artstyle I feel like I've seen before but it's probably new, the guys are probably the same artist as before.

Also, I was wondering recently when we'd get a special banner without Awakening Characters. What do you know? A special banner with only Awakening Characters lol.

The artist's name have been datamined: 

Robin is indeed drawn by Mayo

Tiki is drawn by Okaya, who did the art for Azama, Bartre, Donnel and Matthew.

Frederick is drawn by Suekane Kumiko,  who did the art for regular Frederick, Camus, Odin, Laslow and S!Xander

Gaius is drawn by Ichiiro Hako, who did the art for regular Gaius.

5 minutes ago, Res said:

Phew, another banner I can safely ignore (since I've only drawn a banner character once, anyway!).

At least Robin looks a little better than her current artwork...

Got anybody you're saving up for?

At the very least a new Banner's a new source of Orbs, for later.

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Frederick is drawn by Suekane Kumiko,  who did the art for regular Frederick, Camus, Odin, Laslow and S!Xander

Huh, I guess I haven't seen Okaya's art in a while. Still got most though.

7 minutes ago, Res said:

At least Robin looks a little better than her current artwork...

Mayo is seriously cleaning up the characters from Ueda Yumehito. Both of Mayo's Cordelia and Robin are immediately better than the original.

Edited by KongDude

Well, time to save my orbs for the next banner!

Frederick and Gaius have the best art in my opinion but none of these characters look really appealing. (It doesn't help that I was wishing for some Sacred Stones characters or a swimsuit Eirika at the very least. Yes I'm salty about best girl not having any special treatment)

I wonder if any of these will have a good impact on the meta though.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Really? You have sandals like that?

I still think they're kinda dumb. I mean, not that the sandals themselves are bad, they just look ridiculous for this scenario. They look like they take a lot more time to put on and off than some flip flops or regular sandal would, and these are characters ready to get in the water...

Also, who wants to bet that Tiki's damaged art will get censored in the west? Since, you know, she's got her butt-crack hanging out. :/ Tharja seemed to be censored for the same reason in the Awakening beach DLC.

Yeah! Gladiator sandals were pretty "fashionable" for a while. I think I found them on a list of things girls like but guys hate on girls when I got lost on YouTube one day. I like them because I like pseudo-warrior fashion. But mine are easy to put on. They just zip up the back. However, I wouldn't wear them to the beach. ....but i also wouldn't fight in flip flops, especially in the sand! I doubt flip-flops would stay on all that long. Plus no traction. So lots of slipping and dying. XD

Frederick in chacos would probably be fitting though. I'd headcanon a modern Frederick owning about a dozen pairs of those things.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Frederick's artist returning is welcome...even if they are responsible for the atrocity which is S!Xander.

Matthew just looks so different from the others, but Tiki looks good from the few seconds I looked at the artwork.

Just now, KongDude said:

Huh, I guess I haven't seen Okaya's art in a while. Still got most though.

I

Mayo is seriously cleaning up the characters from Ueda Yumehito. Both of Mayo's Cordelia and Robin are immediately better than the original.

Shame about Robin's babyface though.