[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Heh a banner just in time for my birthday,but I'm too broke to pay any money but I'm glad I've been saving a bit.  I like all of these characters so I have no issues like the Bride banner where I got the character I hate to most over one of my favorites of the same color.  I do hope to pick up at least one because I always get one from each special banner (My precious Bunny Chrom and she who shant be mentioned). I'd prefer Fredrick or Gauis not for fan service reasons but because i really like the art.  Plus I need more 5* colorless,  only having Takumi. 

I don't see why every time there is a character large breasts people freak the heck out.  Big breasted people exist and despite what some might say, not all of them wear skimpy outfits. Do i think Robin is a bit unproportional in the bust compared to the original?  Sure do.  Do I wish they stuck true to model set in Awakening?  Sure, consistency is a nice thing.  Do i hate this character because she is big breasted? Absolutely not.  Not everyone has the same body type. Robin is a customizable character that is a essentially a self insert. While some people may not like the change,  some people might see a strong, large breasted character who doesn't just have to be fan service and can do so much more....yes I know she's in a bathing suit so of course it's fan service, but the guys and any flat chested character put in a bathing suit is also fan service.

Alright I'm off the soapbox.  Continue on scrolling.  XD

The problem isn't large breasts themselves, it's when every other female has breasts like that. Like you said, females have different body types. So why should nearly all of them have practically the same seuxalized busty one?

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Heh a banner just in time for my birthday,but I'm too broke to pay any money but I'm glad I've been saving a bit.  I like all of these characters so I have no issues like the Bride banner where I got the character I hate to most over one of my favorites of the same color.  I do hope to pick up at least one because I always get one from each special banner (My precious Bunny Chrom and she who shant be mentioned). I'd prefer Fredrick or Gauis not for fan service reasons but because i really like the art.  Plus I need more 5* colorless,  only having Takumi. 

I don't see why every time there is a character large breasts people freak the heck out.  Big breasted people exist and despite what some might say, not all of them wear skimpy outfits. Do i think Robin is a bit unproportional in the bust compared to the original?  Sure do.  Do I wish they stuck true to model set in Awakening?  Sure, consistency is a nice thing.  Do i hate this character because she is big breasted? Absolutely not.  Not everyone has the same body type. Robin is a customizable character that is a essentially a self insert. While some people may not like the change,  some people might see a strong, large breasted character who doesn't just have to be fan service and can do so much more....yes I know she's in a bathing suit so of course it's fan service, but the guys and any flat chested character put in a bathing suit is also fan service.

Alright I'm off the soapbox.  Continue on scrolling.  XD

Which character do you hate? 

I honestly don't think her boobs are all that big, and that the underboob is what makes them look big.  If she was wearing a shirt, they'd look pretty average.

13 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Barst is Reposition. Bartre is Fury 2.

Dude packs a decent mix of Atk, Spd and Def. He can even actually feasibly use a Brave without getting doubled by everyone and their mother. Bartre hits hard, is tanky and can reproduce what Cherche does minus flight.

26 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Got anybody you're saving up for?

At the very least a new Banner's a new source of Orbs, for later.

I have my expectations set super-low so all I'm really asking for is Lukas at this point. ;) As for future releases, I have no idea! I expect most of my favourites probably won't get a special banner.

28 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

The artist's name have been datamined: 

Robin is indeed drawn by Mayo

Tiki is drawn by Okaya, who did the art for Azama, Bartre, Donnel and Matthew.

Frederick is drawn by Suekane Kumiko,  who did the art for regular Frederick, Camus, Odin, Laslow and S!Xander

Gaius is drawn by Ichiiro Hako, who did the art for regular Gaius.

Huh, I would not have guessed Frederick's artist. From the thumbnail he looks a lot better than the other characters his artist drew.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

U guys know that Tharja is going to be in the Christmas/Winter Banner, right?

I wanted bikinis bruh. I like Tharja a lot but I'm honestly not hype for the Christmas costume of her. Doesn't look that good to me.

2 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Dude packs a decent mix of Atk, Spd and Def. He can even actually feasibly use a Brave without getting doubled by everyone and their mother. Bartre hits hard, is tanky and can reproduce what Cherche does minus flight.

The main problem with Bartre is he's neither flying nor on a horse and there exist both a flying unit (Cherche) and a unit on a horse (Frederick) with nearly identical stats and access to better buffs.

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I honestly meant nothing by it.

O well uh...my mistake

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I wanted bikinis bruh. I like Tharja a lot but I'm honestly not hype for the Christmas costume of her. Doesn't look that good to me.

Eh fair enough, but she already got her chance in the Summer Scramble bro. Give other guys & gals a chance.

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Hey, just realized. Tiki has more variations than there are Sacred Stones characters lol. I wonder when they'll get some love.

Lucina got three variations first though and will have a fourth one when the CYL banner drops. Though yeah, they seriously need to give Magvel more reps sometime soon considering we're now at a point where there are two characters with three variations of themselves while Sacred Stones only has its two lords in the game.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Lucina got three variations first though and will have a fourth one when the CYL banner drops. Though yeah, they seriously need to give Magvel more reps sometime soon considering we're now at a point where there are two characters with three variations of themselves while Sacred Stones only has its two lords in the game.

Yeah Lucina does have those three plus one for the future, but it's surprising how Tiki amounts more than Magvel despite being considerably less popular than Lucy.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Yeah Lucina does have those three plus one for the future, but it's surprising how Tiki amounts more than Magvel despite being considerably less popular than Lucy.

Everyone is considered less popular then Lucy......except for Ike & Lyn

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

At least Tiki's got two bona fide versions from different games.

I hope these units are actually good. I have might have too high of hopes though since most of the other limited banner units have been good to great units so far. Only S Xander has really been a stinker, and S Chrom and B Lyn are the next worst and they're both at least decent.

I hope Tiki's good since I'd like another good axe user. Would be nice if Fredick is good too, since daggers need some help still.

Edited by Alkaid

43 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, who wants to bet that Tiki's damaged art will get censored in the west? Since, you know, she's got her butt-crack hanging out. :/ Tharja seemed to be censored for the same reason in the Awakening beach DLC.

I'm perfectly willing to bet that it won't be censored exclusively in the west. For starters, the game is region-free. And ratings for mobile games are considerably more loose than with home consoles and handhelds.

2 minutes ago, Jave said:

I'm perfectly willing to bet that it won't be censored exclusively in the west. For starters, the game is region-free. And ratings for mobile games are considerably more loose than with home consoles and handhelds.

Then we should be prepared for a lot of complaints about this. I personally don't care to see someone's butt-crack myself. Glad I'm not pulling for her and that she isn't the same color as Freddy.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Yeah, but the point is still the same. Tiki has more representation than an entire entry without even being a poster girl.

To be tbf, she's the closest thing to a recurring mascot for this series behind Anna. If Anna was a chocobo, then Tiki would be a Moogle.

6 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Everyone is considered less popular then Lucy......except for Ike & Lyn

Let's not bring up that wretched poll again.

Anyways, since we're now getting another banner for the second goofy Awakening DLC, when do you think we're getting hot springs? 5th Lucina for the win!

Some thoughts:

I'm not wowed by the designs. The artwork itself is decent but they don't do much for me. I like Robin but her design is way too busy.

Interesting skills. I really wish they would make SP grinding skills into Sacred Seal rewards. Feels cheap to lock them to specific characters, and seasonal ones at that.

Does anyone think there might be more than 1 seasonal summer banner? All the other seasonal banners have had at least two games to them, but this one is only Awakening characters. Maybe there will be a Fates (because 3DS popularity) swimsuit banner later.

I'm going to concur that they goofed by not saving the "top waifus" for the swimsuit banner. Then again, the people are going to whale for waifus no matter what they appear in.

Edited by NekoKnight

93 orbs at the moment, although there will be plenty more available before the banner ends. And when it starts, for that matter. Either way, I'll have to see how far they can go. Pulling colorless is more efficient because of having multiple banner characters, but Robin and Tiki are the ones I want more, so I'll probably just pull all three colors.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

93 orbs at the moment, although there will be plenty more available before the banner ends. And when it starts, for that matter. Either way, I'll have to see how far they can go. Pulling colorless is more efficient because of having multiple banner characters, but Robin and Tiki are the ones I want more, so I'll probably just pull all three colors.

Probably going to focus mostly on greens. I need more good green units anyways. Blues will be second priority.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

I'll be Pulling all but Red until either I have them all or I run out of Orbs.  Those SP skills are too tempting to let pass, much better than the XP/Badges/Crystals skills.

8 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Yeah, but the point is still the same. Tiki has more representation than an entire entry without even being a poster girl.

6 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

To be tbf, she's the closest thing to a recurring mascot for this series behind Anna. If Anna was a chocobo, then Tiki would be a Moogle.

My God that comparison makes so much sense.

Here, have a non-existence cookie for your efforts.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Let's not bring up that wretched poll again.

Anyways, since we're now getting another banner for the second goofy Awakening DLC, when do you think we're getting hot springs? 5th Lucina for the win!

Oh Noes, our Lucy is only 3rd amongst the most popular character even though only she's ever so slightly less popular than them. C'mon dude we know all the truth in this.

Anyways pretty sure that they'll have Severa & Laslow/Owain in the Hot-Spring one.