[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

10 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

The Beach Brawl DLC was an Awakening thing originally,  so I understand why they are all awakening ones.   The four that were featured were the top 4 most popular units,  Gauis, Chrom, Cordelia, and Tharja 3 of these 4 have already had seasonal banners which puts them outpf the running, leaving Gauis in.  My guess for the other's is popular 1st gen units perhaps.  Im not sure

Well, the spring one seems heavily based off of the Harvest Scramble, but they added Fates characters.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

I hope the character quotes are not too cringe worthy. I am glad I play with the sound off.

Pick a Beach and Play!

Does anyone else find these seasonal banners to be more stress than they're worth?  Everytime one pops up I instantly regret pulling on all non-seasonal banners even though I've been fairly lucky just because I worry I won't get what I want during the seasonal and I never will.

I would feel a lot better if they released plans to reintroduce some of these characters.  My personal opinion is they should be added to the background pool of the season's banner every year.  So next year we would get 4 5* focus new units and 8 5* nonfocus units.  I'm sure they'll come up in some way, shape, or form.  I mean "may or may not appear again" pretty much confirms that.  

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

I would feel a lot better if they released plans to reintroduce some of these characters.  My personal opinion is they should be added to the background pool of the season's banner every year.  So next year we would get 4 5* focus new units and 8 5* nonfocus units.  I'm sure they'll come up in some way, shape, or form.  I mean "may or may not appear again" pretty much confirms that.  

The other gacha games I'm aware of do repeats of their old event sets every year (and angry people occur when they don't). I doubt Heroes is going to deviate from that model much.

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I mean "may or may not appear again" pretty much confirms that.

That's Japanese for "they're going to appear again, but we're not going to actually say that". Japanese marketing is weird sometimes.

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Does anyone else find these seasonal banners to be more stress than they're worth?  Everytime one pops up I instantly regret pulling on all non-seasonal banners even though I've been fairly lucky just because I worry I won't get what I want during the seasonal and I never will.

Yeah, I think they'll be coming back, but the smart consumer in me (and probably many) tells me "I NEED THIS SHIT NOW".

What the hell why would they release a summer banner in winter. (that's a joke I'm Australian) 

That said I think I might pull for Fredrick because frankly I find his entire concept hilarious and tiki for ... Reasons 

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The other gacha games I'm aware of do repeats of their old event sets every year (and angry people occur when they don't). I doubt Heroes is going to deviate from that model much.

Sounds good as long as they also add new units to get.  Would drive me crazy if I see the same seasonal units released each year, but who knows how popular FEH will be a year from now (so far, I believe it has a pretty stable fanbase, so here's hoping).

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but this Robin is the teenage-looking Robin, not the more adult one. I don't think teenage female Robin is flat or anything, but she definitely doesn't have boobs like THAT.

Good little gi... You ever see a little girl with THESE before!?

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Stats aren't really the point of seasonal banners. Bridelia being mad good was really just a bonus.

It's better if they're at least decent though, because they're going to be bonus units in the arena. So please, summer Freddy, be good enough! <3

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Good little gi... You ever see a little girl with THESE before!?

Haha. :P

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Stats aren't really the point of seasonal banners.

What a human thing to say

Stats are the point of everything in this game XD Well for me anyway heh

16 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That's Japanese for "they're going to appear again, but we're not going to actually say that". Japanese marketing is weird sometimes.

Do the others introduce new ones as well? It seems like it'd be fitting for Heroes to have future years have the old seasonal characters return on secondary banners during their season while new seasonal characters show up on main banners during that season. So you can get another chance at the old ones, but using orbs you could also be spending on the new ones.

1 hour ago, Rezanator said:

But no dice on the speedo. 

Because the speedo is reserved by Camus.

1 hour ago, Rezanator said:

It'll stop when we give @Arcanite a bikini

Say no more.

Edited by Vaximillian

15 minutes ago, Othin said:

Do the others introduce new ones as well? It seems like it'd be fitting for Heroes to have future years have the old seasonal characters return on secondary banners during their season while new seasonal characters show up on main banners during that season. So you can get another chance at the old ones, but using orbs you could also be spending on the new ones.

They have to add new characters to keep the money flowing from the whales who already have all of the old characters. Most other games don't require the whales to pull 11 or more copies of the same character (but tend to have more characters per banner and lower chances of rares).

Basically, there will be unhappy people occurring if they don't have the old banners return and unhappy people occurring if they don't have new characters tacked on, so they do both.

I wake up and I open youtube, only to find several of Awakening (one of my favourite games) and I see the characters in a swimsuit. I'm pretty excited. As a f2p player, i'll take what I can get anyway. Also, I think Gaius is reasonably good looking ;)

Nnnngh logic says to wait this one out since I've never had any luck with pullling seasonal characters. But that Freddy... ._. Time to have a go at colourless again!